my characters are kinda quirky ig

I would like my kids to have friends, enemies, and everything in between!

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Dogs231

my characters are kinda quirky ig

Post by Dogs231 »

Corbin Azinger's main interests include JROTC, Baseball, Football, volunteering, and exercising. He's Catholic, and while he isn't terribly active with his religion, he does believe in it. He regularly volunteers, particularly at food pantries, and likes to generally help people (though he can come off as overbearing or patronizing by accident). He enjoys Baseball and other sports and keeps himself in shape. He tends to view himself as a natural leader even though he's not good at thinking long-term and can be short-sighted. He works hard for his grades because he doesn't really have a natural aptitude for most of the curriculum, and mostly does well out of the hope that he could attend his dream school: West Point. He's well aware that he likely won't attend, and plans to simply enlist if he can't. He can sometimes be a bit too controlling due to some of his father's teachings and has a black and white view of the world that just so happens to occasionally make him seem holier-than-thou or hypocritical, especially with his tendency to overlook the behavior of people he's friends with.

I'm looking for:
- Friendships: People who like being around Corbin and who he also likes being around.
- Acquaintances: People who know or have met Corbin, for better or worse.
- Enemies: People who dislike Corbin or who he dislikes, for one reason or another.
- Former Romances: At most a very small number of people who for whatever reason didn't work out for him. He's straight, so keep that in mind.
- Others: If you've got a cool idea, feel free to throw it at me.
[+] Relationships with Corbin
Nothing yet.
Abhishek "Abhi" Panicker is many things, including but not limited to: Internet troll, gamer, nation-roleplayer, conspiracy theorist, rebel, debater, social media wannabe funnyman, accordionist, YouTube cover musician, hot take machine, ironically terrible person, communist, and complete and utter femboy.

I'm looking for:
- Friendships: People who can put up with his normally abrasive personality and get to know who he is deep down - without his layers of irony.
- Acquaintances: Anyone who has had a negative or positive experience with Abhishek, especially with regards to social media.
- Enemies: Anyone who hates Abhishek for one of many reasons which could be anywhere from unreasonable to totally understandable. Probably will be a lot of these.
- Romance: Anyone who wants their kid to have a crush on Abhi is entirely welcome to do so. Abhishek, for reference, is bi.
[+] Relationships with Abhishek
Nothing yet.
Donovan Lauer is fairly indifferent about most things. He's a troublemaker through and through and doesn't tend to care what most people think of him. He makes poor decisions that usually turn out hilariously badly because it's fun and he doesn't think through consequences well. If your kid is suggestible or gullible, he's probably tried to nudge them into joining him in doing something completely stupid. He's also athletic, enjoying cross-country, track & field, and basketball, but he has a competitive streak in these hobbies. He enjoys listening to rap music and going to parties as well. He's got a small YouTube vlog going, though it's nowhere near any semblance of success and he mostly does it for fun. He's smarter than he lets on and generally knows how people view him. While he usually tends to ignore people who think he's stupid, attempting to insult him directly can set him off, and his temper is something he's had occasional problems with.

I'm looking for:
- Friendships: Troublemakers, people he hangs out with, people who go along with his stunts.
- Acquaintances: Those who have had a run-in with him at parties or been indirectly involved in his poor decision making.
- Enemies: People who hate his guts.
[+] Relationships with Donovan
Nothing yet.
And maybe some other characters if I get more ideas.
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-CLASSIC V1:

Code: Select all

Edithe Merdur is looking to axe you a question.

,  /\  .  
 //`-||-'\\ 
(| -=||=- |)
 \\,-||-.// 
  `  ||  '  
     ||     
     ||     
     ||     
()

Trent Sherwin is running away from his problems.

_
              _( }
    -=   _  <<  \
        `.\__/`/\\
  -=      '--'\\  `
       -=     //
              \)

J is a man of few words.

_     
                      | |    
__      _____  _ __ __| |___ 
\ \ /\ / / _ \| '__/ _` / __|
 \ V  V / (_) | | | (_| \__ \
  \_/\_/ \___/|_|  \__,_|___/

Andrew Leeroy is going to beat you to death.

_.--""--._
/  _    _  \
_  ( (_\  /_) )  _
{ \._\   /\   /_./ }
/_"=-.}______{.-="_\
_  _.=("""")=._  _
(_'"_.-"`~~`"-._"'_)
{_"            "_}
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

I believe we talked on discord about how Matthew and Corbin would be JROTC pals, and perhaps they go to the gym together? Matthew's jokes at the expense of other people might annoy him a little, but overall I imagine they're good friends.

Meanwhile, Matthew hates Abhishek with a passion for being a communist and being annoying, and the feeling is possibly mutual. Alex, meanwhile, probably doesn't mind his hot takes, and might actually lowkey be a friend of his?

Matthew thinks Donovan's a dumbass, but it's funny to watch him do stupid shit and so he sometimes eggs him on. They probably go to parties together. Alex may not be his greatest fan, but I don't think he hates him. Maybe Donovan tried to get him to join in on his tupid shit and Alex declined?
[+] The Future
Alex Avanesian has a theory.
Matthew Bell wishes he didn't live in a blue state.
Jennifer Lintunen is vibing to music.
Madeleine Molliqaj got something really cute at the thrift store!
Zacharias Smith thinks you're annoying.
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

Hiya! I have calls to return first;
  • Amaryllis and Donovan; Donovan's competitiveness and Amaryllis' relatively detached disposition during sports meets could have come into direct conflict at some point, and as you said he'd also be mad at her for quitting. Maybe they've got some bad blood here, compounded by her seeing him around at parties.
  • Amaryllis and Abhishek; I'd like to wait and see what Abhi's politics are when they're more concrete before I make a final judgement call here. I think you mentioned Juche and some meme stuff, but Amaryllis' response to that could be anything from 'this person gets my critical support and maybe I can nudge them into toning down the offensiveness a bit' to 'holy hell this idiot just picked a meme ideology and is just ruining everything all the time and I need to take them down' depending on how Abhi presents himself and how he's active in his community. Again, we should work through the specifics first, since Amaryllis and Abhishek seem to be shaping up as big political loudmouths in the community. Oh yeah, and if he tries to flirt with her, he is instantly shot down. Not her type, sorry.
  • Eugene and Donovan; Yeah, they know each other. Can't really say much else though at the moment. Maybe Eugene secretly thinks he's annoying.
  • Coda and Donovan; Now here I can see these two totally getting along and being shitheads together. Pranks and memes and parties and rap, they've got a bunch of similar hobbies that I think they'd enjoy sharing with each other. Coda also respects the competitiveness, since they feel a similar way about fencing.
  • Coda and Abhishek; Abhishek would get relentlessly parodied on Coda's many meme accounts. It'd take however long for Abhi to figure out that they belong to Coda for that to spill over into real life pranks. Coda doesn't really let people get to him, and I can see Abhi really trying to get a rise out of Coda and being frustrated because of that. Basically, Coda thinks Abhi's another troll from online and Coda thinks they know how to deal with trolls. Competing meme pages would be cool, if you're okay with Coda having a bigger follower count on account of not being outwardly and flagrantly a terrible person.
That's pretty good, but we left K out of it! Let's circle back and see if him and maybe anyone else have something left to say.
  • K and Donovan; I can see these two also getting along. Maybe they happen to cut class at the same time and hang out behind the school or something. Maybe afterwards, Donovan talks K into going to a party with him. I can see these things happening, and I can also see them not knowing each other at all. But he wouldn't hate Donovan unless he had a reason to, like being pranked.
  • K and Corbin; K senses that Corbin has a good heart and probably isn't afraid of just gently nudging himself into whatever group Corbin is in during class, if K's own friends aren't around. Corbin's definitely too straight-laced for K to ever consider them hanging out outside of school, but in class, sure, pretty alright to shoot the shit with. Unless Corbin would look down on K for being kind of always tired and a mess and wearing hoodies and sweats all the time and drifting through life like an ice floe.
  • Amaryllis and Corbin; I can see these two having more meaningful disagreements than Amaryllis and Abhishek. Corbin seems somewhat conservative, for one, and his reductive worldview would make Amaryllis very mad even though she basically does the same thing. Coda also thinks Corbin is a goober but keeps that to anonymously made memes.
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
Dogs231

Post by Dogs231 »

Applesintime wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:45 pm I believe we talked on discord about how Matthew and Corbin would be JROTC pals, and perhaps they go to the gym together? Matthew's jokes at the expense of other people might annoy him a little, but overall I imagine they're good friends.

Meanwhile, Matthew hates Abhishek with a passion for being a communist and being annoying, and the feeling is possibly mutual. Alex, meanwhile, probably doesn't mind his hot takes, and might actually lowkey be a friend of his?

Matthew thinks Donovan's a dumbass, but it's funny to watch him do stupid shit and so he sometimes eggs him on. They probably go to parties together. Alex may not be his greatest fan, but I don't think he hates him. Maybe Donovan tried to get him to join in on his tupid shit and Alex declined?
All of these ideas work great, in my opinion.

I'm all in favor of Corbin and Matthew as good friends. Corbin would be willing to overlook the jokes due to his tendency to avoid self-reflection (and by extension reflection on who he associates with), and might even be willing to play along with it if the person in question is particularly toxic, though he would feel slightly bad about it at times. The two of them also have fairly similar political views, though Corbin probably pays a bit less attention to politics as a whole.

Abhishek doesn't tend to hold grudges, but he would almost certainly try to rile up Matthew, likely leading to arguments and bad blood between them.

With regards to Donovan and Matthew, I think that works. Donovan probably knows that Matthew thinks he's stupid but doesn't let it bother him.

When it comes to Alex, I can see him and Abhi sharing conspiracies and hot takes between each other. I think a small friendship could definitely work.

With regards to Donovan and Alex, I can see them being sort-of acquaintances. They're generally aware of each other, Donovan probably tried to get him to do something dumb, got turned down, didn't bother ever asking again.
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-CLASSIC V1:

,  /\  .  
 //`-||-'\\ 
(| -=||=- |)
 \\,-||-.// 
  `  ||  '  
     ||     
     ||     
     ||     
()

_
              _( }
    -=   _  <<  \
        `.\__/`/\\
  -=      '--'\\  `
       -=     //
              \)

J is a man of few words.

_     
                      | |    

_.--""--._
/  _    _  \
_  ( (_\  /_) )  _
{ \._\   /\   /_./ }
/_"=-.}______{.-="_\
_  _.=("""")=._  _
(_'"_.-"`~~`"-._"'_)
{_"            "_}
Dogs231

Post by Dogs231 »

MethodicalSlacker wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:15 pm Hiya! I have calls to return first;
  • Amaryllis and Donovan; Donovan's competitiveness and Amaryllis' relatively detached disposition during sports meets could have come into direct conflict at some point, and as you said he'd also be mad at her for quitting. Maybe they've got some bad blood here, compounded by her seeing him around at parties.
  • Amaryllis and Abhishek; I'd like to wait and see what Abhi's politics are when they're more concrete before I make a final judgement call here. I think you mentioned Juche and some meme stuff, but Amaryllis' response to that could be anything from 'this person gets my critical support and maybe I can nudge them into toning down the offensiveness a bit' to 'holy hell this idiot just picked a meme ideology and is just ruining everything all the time and I need to take them down' depending on how Abhi presents himself and how he's active in his community. Again, we should work through the specifics first, since Amaryllis and Abhishek seem to be shaping up as big political loudmouths in the community. Oh yeah, and if he tries to flirt with her, he is instantly shot down. Not her type, sorry.
  • Eugene and Donovan; Yeah, they know each other. Can't really say much else though at the moment. Maybe Eugene secretly thinks he's annoying.
  • Coda and Donovan; Now here I can see these two totally getting along and being shitheads together. Pranks and memes and parties and rap, they've got a bunch of similar hobbies that I think they'd enjoy sharing with each other. Coda also respects the competitiveness, since they feel a similar way about fencing.
  • Coda and Abhishek; Abhishek would get relentlessly parodied on Coda's many meme accounts. It'd take however long for Abhi to figure out that they belong to Coda for that to spill over into real life pranks. Coda doesn't really let people get to him, and I can see Abhi really trying to get a rise out of Coda and being frustrated because of that. Basically, Coda thinks Abhi's another troll from online and Coda thinks they know how to deal with trolls. Competing meme pages would be cool, if you're okay with Coda having a bigger follower count on account of not being outwardly and flagrantly a terrible person.
That's pretty good, but we left K out of it! Let's circle back and see if him and maybe anyone else have something left to say.
  • K and Donovan; I can see these two also getting along. Maybe they happen to cut class at the same time and hang out behind the school or something. Maybe afterwards, Donovan talks K into going to a party with him. I can see these things happening, and I can also see them not knowing each other at all. But he wouldn't hate Donovan unless he had a reason to, like being pranked.
  • K and Corbin; K senses that Corbin has a good heart and probably isn't afraid of just gently nudging himself into whatever group Corbin is in during class, if K's own friends aren't around. Corbin's definitely too straight-laced for K to ever consider them hanging out outside of school, but in class, sure, pretty alright to shoot the shit with. Unless Corbin would look down on K for being kind of always tired and a mess and wearing hoodies and sweats all the time and drifting through life like an ice floe.
  • Amaryllis and Corbin; I can see these two having more meaningful disagreements than Amaryllis and Abhishek. Corbin seems somewhat conservative, for one, and his reductive worldview would make Amaryllis very mad even though she basically does the same thing. Coda also thinks Corbin is a goober but keeps that to anonymously made memes.
Amaryllis:

I can definitely see her and Donovan having bad blood along the lines of what you've said.

As for Abhi, I don't imagine he would flirt with her, but I see the two of them definitely hanging out in the same communist circles, as well as the things we've discussed over discord.

With Corbin, I generally agree with. He is somewhat conservative and doesn't particularly like communism, which would lead to disagreement between them. I feel he'd at some point stop bothering with it since he's not as interested in politics as others and just brush her off as an unpatriotic nuisance.

Eugene:

He and Donovan sure are people who know that the other one exists!

Coda:

I also think Coda and Don would work well as friends, with their very similar interests and general outlooks.

Him and Abhishek running separate meme pages would work great. I agree that Coda would probably have better followers, though maybe Abhi occasionally makes a take more terrible than usual that blows up somewhat out of controversy and/or memes. Abhi would definitely try to get a rise out of him, and probably get a little annoyed that he doesn't take the bait, though I don't imagine it'd last long.

K:

I generally agree with all of these, though I don't see Donovan pranking him as something that would happen - they'd probably generally get along.
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-CLASSIC V1:

,  /\  .  
 //`-||-'\\ 
(| -=||=- |)
 \\,-||-.// 
  `  ||  '  
     ||     
     ||     
     ||     
()

_
              _( }
    -=   _  <<  \
        `.\__/`/\\
  -=      '--'\\  `
       -=     //
              \)

J is a man of few words.

_     
                      | |    

_.--""--._
/  _    _  \
_  ( (_\  /_) )  _
{ \._\   /\   /_./ }
/_"=-.}______{.-="_\
_  _.=("""")=._  _
(_'"_.-"`~~`"-._"'_)
{_"            "_}
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Gonna expand a bit on that PM you sent, like I promised I'd eventually look through your thread! Going to borrow from MS here because being methodical and slacking are both definitely things I do in SOTF:
[+] Idea
  • Corbin/Ash - Leader personalities might lead to a bit of clash? Their personalities seem fairly similar and they're both the 'must take charge and help out even when its out of my element' sorts of folk, so they probably mostly synergize and have each other's backs on their mutual interests: keeping up academic performance, and sports. If he tries to push her she will without hesitation stand up for herself and refuse to let him micromanage her or make her life more difficult with his overbearing aspects. Like, I expect she's either the sort that can punch through his worse tendencies a bit and make his better traits shine more in group settings together, or maybe they mutually irritate each other but they're professional enough to get along face to face for the good of the athletics department. Could go either way.
  • Abhi/Cedar - You mentioned wanting to have one of your characters get art from Cedar, I'm assuming this is where it'd make most sense? Cedar making Abhi's femboy OC chibis for his YouTube and social media or something like that. He probably contacted her through mutual connections for that (whenever said mutual connections properly percolate into being anyways) and they hung out some after that. Probably not too often, because Abhi seems extroverted and self-assured, so Cedar wouldn't feel too obliged to check on him unless he demanded her attention a lot. Like, Cedar might be the sort to subtly counter-troll people like Abhi by playacting like she genuinely takes his BS at face value, makes sense that she'd keep on being a listener and gently encourage him through her unironic attention to reach his maximum shitposting. However he'd take that determines how they might align I think.
  • Abhi/Salem - Literally infinity shitposts? Also femboys have to stick together and exchange style advice and clothes or whatever. Coda and Abhi having competing meme pages and socials might be interesting, maybe they'd try to compete over Salem a bit since he's probably a barely active mod in both of their communities. He definitely won't take Abhi's salt at Coda seriously at all.
  • Donovan/Ash - Another athlete for Ash to keep track of and try to offer personal support to. In this particular case I'm sure Ash appreciates the competitiveness and might try to show up Donovan in his sports of choice from time to time, like, keep him on his toes in a friendly way. She takes herself a bit too seriously though, so she's not the biggest fan of people that tend to lean into being troublesome like he is? She puts up with him because the positive outweighs the negative, maybe he tries to goad her from time to time to get a reaction. She mostly weathers it with some exasperation. Also as a side note Ash and Amaryllis were former best friends who've drifted apart (probably, contingent on MS approval) so Donovan probably tacitly approves given his own dislike of Amaryllis, etc.
  • Donovan/Salem - Donovan and Salem get along well and are friendly faces at parties. Nothing too particular here, though they might sense kindred spirits to some extent in mutually obscuring their own intelligence, I don't think they'd be close enough to know for sure (nor Donovan close enough to Ash to figure it out through her).
Feel free to bring up anything else if it comes to mind!
V8 Vibes:
[+] Peace Only Under Liberty
Character Relation Planner! - I'll be responding to proposals and ideas in increments, please be patient!
V7 Vibes:
[+] Cicada Uses A Gun For The First Time
ImageB008, Demetri Futscher - Captain Of The USS Dekcuc - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
Image G018, Beryl Mahelona - Sleepyhead - 1 *
ImageG040, Camila Cañizares - Nightingale - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
ImageG060, Princess McQuillan - a flimsy purpose - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 *
ImageG065, Kelly Nguyen - everyone's friend - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Updated Character Appearances - Updated July 2020
Pregame Relationships
LeslieFranc

Post by LeslieFranc »

Dogs231 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:52 am Aramina:

Aramina and Corbin both share an interest in volunteering, so it's possible they could have met that way.
Sounds good to me! Perhaps only a familiar face, but Ara probably nods or waves a hello to Corbin if they pass by each other.

Eunice probably follows Abhi on social media for the lolz, but totally tunes out the communist stuff. Sometimes she comments that he's right, sometimes she comments that he sucks. They're both terrible personalities though, so an irl interaction sounds like it'd be a nightmare. That's interesting, but that might just be me.

Alec is a good boy who also happens to enjoy going to parties, so he'd be familiar with Donovan and probably treats him nicely enough, but steers clear away from whatever trouble he's concocting.
Jazzfat

Post by Jazzfat »

Corbin

Nathan: "Ya know, he's alright in all, but he's a lot like my father. He's...fine."
John Jr.: "I respect his resolve. I respect his good praxis. He's alright."
Kathleen: "Religious people are...nevermind.."

Abhishek

John Jr.: "Take an even more radical me, and mix in a deranged sense of humor. He's a fucking lunatic."
Kathleen: "I mean...I do find it interesting how he talks and what he talks about. That's what I know about him though."
Nathan: "Holy shit, go outside."

Donovan

John Jr.: "Helped him write a few scripts for his vlogging channel. I hope it takes off, he's a real funny guy!"
Kathleen: "I watched a few of his videos. He's alright."
Nathan: "Love running with him. He's awesome. Ain't too good at YouTube though. Don't tell him I said that!"
Dogs231

Post by Dogs231 »

Jazzfat wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:32 am Corbin

Nathan: "Ya know, he's alright in all, but he's a lot like my father. He's...fine."
John Jr.: "I respect his resolve. I respect his good praxis. He's alright."
Kathleen: "Religious people are...nevermind.."

Abhishek

John Jr.: "Take an even more radical me, and mix in a deranged sense of humor. He's a fucking lunatic."
Kathleen: "I mean...I do find it interesting how he talks and what he talks about. That's what I know about him though."
Nathan: "Holy shit, go outside."

Donovan

John Jr.: "Helped him write a few scripts for his vlogging channel. I hope it takes off, he's a real funny guy!"
Kathleen: "I watched a few of his videos. He's alright."
Nathan: "Love running with him. He's awesome. Ain't too good at YouTube though. Don't tell him I said that!"
All of these sound good! I'm in favor of it!
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-CLASSIC V1:

,  /\  .  
 //`-||-'\\ 
(| -=||=- |)
 \\,-||-.// 
  `  ||  '  
     ||     
     ||     
     ||     
()

_
              _( }
    -=   _  <<  \
        `.\__/`/\\
  -=      '--'\\  `
       -=     //
              \)

J is a man of few words.

_     
                      | |    

_.--""--._
/  _    _  \
_  ( (_\  /_) )  _
{ \._\   /\   /_./ }
/_"=-.}______{.-="_\
_  _.=("""")=._  _
(_'"_.-"`~~`"-._"'_)
{_"            "_}
Zetsu

Post by Zetsu »

Birch + Donovan
If your kid is suggestible or gullible, he's probably tried to nudge them into joining him in doing something completely stupid
:eyes:

Anyways, Birch is very much an academic tryhard so probably dismisses Donovan at first (in their head, anyways), but somewhere along the way gets drawn into his shenanigans, finds out he's smarter than he lets on, and maybe they have an odd friendship now?
midnight_twelve

Post by midnight_twelve »

Corbin
Chloé has done a lot of volunteering before- I could see them hanging out whilst volunteering at the same place, since they seem to share a passion for helping people. Chloé is Catholic as well, so they might have that to bond over if they became friends, but otherwise their opinions sound fairly different.

Abhishek
Since Abhishek is a debater too, he might know Chloé from debate club? They're both leftists, so there's that. Chloé is active on social media, often posting political content, and she'd take some light trolling and hot takes from a fellow comrade with good humour.

Donovan
I can see Fred and Donovan as basketball bros. Fred could be roped into these wacky hijinks without much resistance, too.
17 he / him

https://sotfmini.com/SurvivalOfTheFitte ... 691#p82691 <- this is for v8 relationships 8-)
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Darryl would probably enjoy making fun of Abhi to see how he reacts.
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

so nyah~~~~ and abhi are both in the vanguard so they're probably pretty acquainted with one another. tbh i think nyah puts up with abhi and is outwardly nice to him because she's scared of him. like, she's very insecure in her beliefs but is stepping into the vanguard thanks to natasha's pull and because she believes that this is the way to go, ultimately, but like, she's basically scared if she sways from the orthodoxy of the group, she'll be skewered by people like him, and by him especially. and also she just finds his argumentative manner disagreeable in general and probably one that scares people away from The Cause.

but he doesn't know that. like i said, she's outwardly nice, and when he gets into one of his rants she'll probably nod along to the side and just say something when she has a thing to contribute that generally agrees with his line of reasoning. finds him funny when she's not scared of him, probably makes decent enough small talk about whatever games she's reading about or playing as of late

also we were memeing about jayson joining the worst basketball team in salem but i think it'd actually be a thing. and that jayson would really really not like him! probably thinks of him as obnoxious in and of himself but considering the team's performance and stuff, you said that he'd be prone to outbursts and stuff because of all their losses, and, like.....jayson's not good at basketball. you do the math. also jayson is pretty introverted in and of himself and not really one to stick up for himself much so i think it'd be a clash of personalities that'd be unfortunately lopsided.
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:
B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
Current Theme Music: Devil Town (v1) - cavetown
Weapon: Tactical Combat Shovel
Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me
Memories: Hiya sa Timog

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
Current Theme Music: Play With Me - DDLC OST
Weapon: Bug-A-Salt Camofly 2.0 Insect Eradication Gun
Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit
Pregame: In Vino Veritas - Shake It Out
Memories: Hayashibara Heart to Heart
Prom: Fear and Delight
Trip: Room 832: Welcome to the Witching Hour

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
Current Theme Music: When You Die - MGMT
Weapon: George Hunter High School mascot costume
Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
Weapon: Browning Hi Power 9mm
Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
[+] V6
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.
[+] V5
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Pre-Game Threads: Wiping All Out - Quixotic
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
Weapon: Non-Functional Flamethrower (left in the Clubhouse)
Previous V5 Threads: Finding Center - Wish I Could Breathe - The Visionary
Memories: Offended?
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Weapon: Binoculars
Pregame Threads: Taking it to the Streets
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] misc
[+] meirl
new resting place for chatsig never forget 2018
give my v8 kids friends pls

Return to “V8 Pregame Planning”