RICKETY_CARNIVAL

Open, Day 4, right after the announcements.

The pier is a rickety-looking wooden construction that extends out into the bay. It has somehow managed to stay standing despite its ominous swaying whenever there are high winds. There are wooden railings in place, although these have rotten away in places so it isn’t advisable to put too much weight on them.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Well, that could have gone better. Fuuuuuck…

Emmett let out a frustrated sigh as he watched Johnny and Dane heading off in different directions and he knew that he could have gone about things differently with them. But it was too late for that now and he was sure that Cecil was disappointed in him as well. He was really a bad, shitty partner for Cecil and he was starting to wonder if he was just bad luck for other people to ally with. Now it was him, Cecil and Billy near the pier and he didn't want to drag Billy with them. Why would he want to stick around with them anyway?

"Dammit, I should have been nicer to them. Sorry, Cecil. I'm not good at trying to be the nice guy and I'm finding it harder and harder to.... to...." Emmett trailed off from what he was saying as he was looking at Cecil and then he found himself looking over at Billy, trying to think of what to say. "Sorry for breaking up this group, Billy. I mean, if you were a group, fuck, I don't know. I'm gonna leave you alone as I can't stop being an ass to people. Let's go and find Declyn, Cecil. See you, Billy. …Maybe..."

And with that he turned on his heel and he headed back into the woods, hoping that he wouldn't run into anyone else for the rest of the day.

((Emmett Bunnell continued in It's Nothing Like Kill Bill))
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
LeslieFranc

Post by LeslieFranc »

Cecil waited to see if he himself had finally ran out of patience as well. It didn’t seem to be the case, but that didn’t stop him from sending irritated glances at Emmett despite the boy’s apology.

“That’s not really helping matters,” he grumbled. “But we’re alive, so I suppose a next time to do things better is still available for us.”

Looking at Emmett with a stern expression before leaving Billy with an amicable nod, he felt himself immediately follow Emmett the moment he reminded him to find Declyn.

((Cecil Salazar-Loveless continued in It’s Nothing Like Kill Bill))
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

After Emmett made things awkward, everyone started slipping away one by one. Hell, Billy actually started feeling sorry for the guy. They'd... they'd all been through some shit, clearly. Everyone was on edge. No one wanted to risk being near anyone else who might be unstable. It was a sad situation... but it was the right way to do things. Billy had no doubt about that.

"Yeah. Take care, guys." Billy said to Emmett and Cecil as they were leaving.

And then he was alone again

((Billy Trevino continued elsewhere))

Return to “The Pier”