Raw Deal

Open. Day 3, Post-Announcements.

The leadership houses, while smaller than the manor house, are no less extravagant. Each one of the six seems to be competing with its neighbor to be as eye-catching as possible, with many different multicolored designs painted across and decorations adorning them. While the insides all share the same layouts, many different modifications have been made by the former occupants; some have added different furniture items, while some have gone so far as to redecorate the entire interiors of their houses, including one where the interior wall was removed and all seating and beds replaced with cushions.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Mmm, now that was the problem, wasn't it? The lack of danger, the lack of misfits; the lack of motivation. Complacency was festering like a tumour. They had nothing to fight against.

Val snapped her fingers unconsciously.

'If we can't live in peace, then let's die in peace.'

Here they were, living in peace; relatively sheltered. She hadn't even seen a corpse yet.

She needed a group who understood what was at stake. She needed a group that was competent yet damaged. Camille was competent; she was not damaged. Val didn't know much about Stephanie, but based on what she'd seen so far, Stephanie was neither.

There were too many people still left alive for a kumbaya mass suicide. She needed a new plan. She needed -

She needed to go. She needed to be pragmatic. This wasn't working.

She snapped her fingers again and shot up to her feet. "Shoot, I -" she interrupted herself; looking between Stephanie and Camille. "- I need to go. I'm sorry. I need to go. I need to leave. I need to be somewhere else."

She ran to the door, opened it. She looked back.

"Don't follow me. I'm sorry. You can't follow me. You shouldn't."

She ran as fast as she could.

((Valerija Bogdanovic continued in Someone's Watching))
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
It won't get any better. And so, goodnight."
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic
The story of a (failed) revolutionary.

THREADS!

PREGAME: August 12th, 2017 - The explosive sound of metal hitting metal

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
General Goose

Post by General Goose »

Camille wanted to say that ragtag band of misfits was a phrase and its connotations were largely positive, but then she reminded that knowledges of TvTropes was not as near-ubiquitous as it once was.

Ah well.

Val left.

Camille just waved. "Bye." Val had big ambitions, dreams that Camille had never really been convinced were the only way forward, and though they could have bonded over, say, the loss of Regina or something like that, there just wasn't anything there.

It was a shame, really.

She waited a few minutes after Val left.

Looked outside. Weather was miserable, but she couldn't sit here and hide from the world. She wanted to, at the very least, spectate in greater detail, to see the world as it was and try and learn something new before she died. Maybe reunite with someone. Discover a sense of meaning. At the very least have some thrills and emotions before she died.

"I've...got to go too. Sorry. Too restless to sit around here." Camille picked up her things and left. "Jessica should be back soon, I think you can take care of her better than I ever could. Bye."

With that, Camille left.

((Camille Bellegarde continued in Knight of Faith.))
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Val, and then Camille left. Why would they? The house was safe, the house was known. At least Jessica was just going to the bathroom. Stephanie just rolled her eyes as she walked over to the couch and lay down, waiting for Jessica to come back. They may have been struggling to stay alive, but at least they could struggle together.

((Stephanie McDonald continued in Don't Go Away))
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Return to “Leadership Houses”