Weed is the new tobacco

Open to anyone I s'pose

A multi-level parking garage used for mall visitors and employees. The basement tier is known for being a little dangerous at times, as many of the town's rather sketchy individuals seem to enjoy hanging out down below.
Elma†

Weed is the new tobacco

Post by Elma† »

((Amanda Sinclair and the Mean Girls debut from Art for Art's Sake))

The wheels to her lime green Mini Cooper skidded as she pulled tightly into a parking spot. The sudden change in velocity caused Charlotte and Abigail to lurch forward violently. Amanda was never the best of drivers, in fact, getting her license took a lot of pleading, and admittily some flirting. She wasn't above flirting with the thin man at the DMV, so long as she got what she needed. He wasn't very strong willed, so he was easy to goad.

As Amanda reached for her car door, she smelt the familiar smell of smoke eminate from the back of her seat. Real classy ladies, right in the car.. The twins had taken the baggie of weed, and begun smoking it with a tiny hand blown pipe. The girls were total lightweights, all ready looking high as sin.

"Thanks, bitches. You know I love the smell of weed in my car." She rolled her eyes as she got out, instinctively grabbing her purse with her. She dug through her bag hastily, praying that she didn't forget her make up kit in one of her other purses. She did.

As she quietly muttered to herself, she continued to dig through the expensive bag. She immediately felt the plush toy that was tied to her cell phone. It was a bright pink razor, with a hideous light green case. It meant she'd be able to find it amongst all the clutter in her purse, but she rarely took it out because it looked awful.

"All right, let's see, where are those two whores?" She climbed on the hood of her car and began texting. She nearly slipped off as her heel got stuck, but she managed to pull herself up.
The twins had apparently finished all they would smoke and climbed out too. They rested their bodies against the neighboring car and laughed loudly. If they continued acting like idiots, it would be a miracle if they didn't get caught.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Elma. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

((Clio Gabriella continued from Lonely Soup))

Shopping was not something Clio could usually afford, but when she could, it felt good to make the big businesses happy once in a while. She had bought a whole new stock of makeup, about 10 different shades of blush, two new pairs of blue shoes, and (purely to keep up a more religious appearance) a bible. Yeah, it wasn't really very subtle, but it was just in case James didn't get that she was a Christian now, and he should STOP FOLLOWING HER.

God, she was tired. She had waited about half and hour for a clerk to get back to her, and it had been a tough weekend for her. Maybe she could catch some zed's in her car...

Clio turned the corner, and found her car: a Red 1966 Willys Aero, in great condition, that her parent got cheap and got fixed for her a few years back. It was a reward for doing well in school, staying away from drugs and alcohol (they didn't say she couldn't put out though. The record could show that they did not say that), and not breaking their heart in any way. Two out of three wasn't bad, was it?

Just as she headed towards it, she heard a commotion somewhere further into the garage. Some girls had just parked, and an awful lot of smoke was coming out of the back windows. It didn't take a genius to tell that the car was either on fire, or someone had just been lighting up. When she saw their faces, however, Clio's complexion left her face.

It was Amanda Sinclair. And two of her 'girls'.

The so-called Mean Girls (honestly, the only problem Clio had with Americans was that they were so unoriginal) were the queen bitches of the school. They bullied, they insulted, and they always managed to get away with it. And Clio was one of their prime targets. Face it, a former slut now obliged to not hurt another human being because of her faith? She was easy.

Clio slid behind a pillar, and held her breath. She didn't really want to egg off attacks now.
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!
gambit508†

Post by gambit508† »

(Continued from Arcade Fun!)

Daniel Vaughan walked into the Parking Garage as he walked, looking around as he did. His hands were in the pockets of his jeans as he walked, humming an old U2 song as he did, his crimson ponytail bouncing as he did. As he turned the corner to get to his car, he noticed a girl, Clio, he belived it was, hiding behind a pillar.

Daniel frowned, if a girl is hiding, then she must be in trouble. He walked up to his car, parked next to what he assumed was the girl's, as he unlocked it, throwing his new movies in there. "You okay Clio?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler gambit508.
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

((Simon Telamon continued from Lonely Soup))

Simon was finally ready to go home and relax, with nothing but his laptop and his Greek history books. His parents had been pressuring him to go to Prom. He finally gave in, and had just gotten fitted for his tux.

How come one occasion calls for so much planning in clothing?

He looked ahead to find his car, and, as he squinted ... what were they doing? Those girls were high on his car! Great. He had to deal with pot smokers at his car. He went over to a pillar, leaned his head on it, and pinched his nose in irritation as he felt that telltale ache where his left foot should have been.

"Oh, my God."

((OOC: For simplicity's sake, assume I'm at the same pillar you guys are, and simply haven't noticed.))
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Elma†

Post by Elma† »

((Fixed all the godmodding stuff, I just assumed that she'd see Simon, and Clio would have been seen if she walked towards them then ducked. Assuming makes an ass out of you and me, doesn't it?))
Amanda and her posse had been waiting for the upwards of twenty minutes. While Charlotte and Abby were more then content to just sit idly by and smoke their brain cells away, Amanda feverously typed away at her blackberry. Meghan was completely out of the picture, and the other girls they were expecting weren't in the picture. Amanda hated the two brats, but hated shopping alone even more.

Sigh... Amanda hung her head low as she tried to gingerly slide off the roof of the car, making sure she crossed her legs so her skirt wouldn't rise up. She landed with a click as her heels colided with the hard pavement. She stumpled, but stood up quickly, as if she didn't want to be seen slipping.

She snapped her fingers at the girls in the manor that a person would direct a dog. On cue, Charlotte and Abigail stood up and raced to her side. "We're done waiting for those girls. My prom dress isn't going to pick out itself!"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Elma. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

((Edited!))

"You okay Clio?"
Clio's head turned towards the new arrival on the scene. It was that kid, what-was-it, Daniel Vaughan. She supposed he wasn't the brightest bulb in the tree, or he was just being nice, because he had just given away her position.
Man, I wish I was better at this.
Just as Clio was about to respond, she found that there was another person standing at the pillar. He looked annoyed, he looked European, and he looked familiar. Had she met him before?

Before doing anything else, she turned towards the other boy, and smiled.
"He looks annoyed. Want to watch?" Clio whispered.
Clio didn't condone or support violence, but she just had to see this.
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
I'm hosting a SOTF!
Applications Open Now!
gambit508†

Post by gambit508† »

Daniel watched as the new arrival came. He seemed familiar, Samuel or something like that. He moved past Clio as he looked at the other girls Daniel had passed. He seemed angry, though Daniel couldn't figure out why. A smell passed his nostrils as Daniel realized the girls must of been smoking near his car. One of the other girls, who seemed to be the catty bitch if Daniel went by the classic high-school cliche.

Daniel stepped forward to introduce himself when Clio asked him if he wanted to watch the ensuing conflict. "Well I don't want anyone to get hurt, so I'll be going" Daniel excused himself as he hopped in his car, driving away from the group

(Daniel continued in Enjoy the Movie)
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler gambit508.
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Simon just rolled his eyes in annoyance after rubbing his head on the pillar. Great. Now my parents will wonder why my car smells like reefer. He looked at them for a while and after the phantom limb syndrome faded away, he figured that now was as good a time as any to get his car back from those idiots. He walked toward his car, fishing his keys out of his pocket as he did so, when he heard a voice ring out.

"We're done waiting for those girls. My prom dress isn't going to pick out itself!"

He looked up, towards the source of the voice. It took him about a tenth of a second longer than most needed to recognize the girl: Amanda Sinclair. The Wicked Witch of Bayview Secondary School. He saw two other girls, most likely her lackeys at present, snap to attention as if through mind control. Simon just rolled his eyes and asked the first thing that popped into his head:

"Does this mean I can have my car back now?" Simon didn't really care about the consequences at this point. It wasn't like Amanda and her two stoned terriers (Okay. Just Amanda.) could take him on.

((Simon Telamon continued in The First Step is the Hardest))
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

((Okay, this thread has obviously gone on long enough. ))

Clio wanted to watch this thing between three stoned bitches and the car owner, she had stuff to do. While she could hide behind this pillar like a scared little girl, like so many years ago, but she needed to leave. She made sure to stay out of site of the ruckus going on, and got in her car and drove off.

((Clio Gabriella continued in The First Step is the Hardest))
[+] The Island
[+] Home
Meanwhile...
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
I'm hosting a SOTF!
Applications Open Now!

Return to “The Parking Garage”