What the ...

EXPLICIT CONTENT ($1.00/view)

Events and happenings began influencing who our characters are long before the SOTF ACT was even a glimmer in someone's eye. Have an interesting memory of your character's to share? Want to show the world why they are the way they are? Even if you just want to establish why they like comic books, this is the place to do it!
Namira

Post by Namira »

"Hey... I'm barely getting going."

It seemed like Charlene had stepped off the gas a little, wanting Rosa to take the intiative, which she didn't mind too much. The light touch of Charlene's finger gave Rosa a small case of goosebumps, but it was hardly going to flick any switches any time soon. Rosa hoped that, after instigating things (or at least, the more serious side of things), Charlene wasn't just going to lie there and let her do all the work. This was a two person thing. Had to be.

Hoping to get the blond going a little more, Rosa adjusted herself, such that she was kneeling on the bed, but lightly resting her rear on Charlene's waist. Rosa then leaned forward, right in close over the other girl, shifting back a little so she could get into the right place. Rosa took a soft grip of one of Charlene's breasts in one hand, gently squeezing and massaging it. Keeping that up, she lowered her head to the other breast and began to lightly flick at the nipple with her tongue, planting little kisses on it now and then.

God but she's got some gorgeous tits... hopefully she'll want to be seeing mine soon enough...
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Charlene had realized that sometimes, in order to get something done, one occasionally had to step back. So she was starting to get satisfied when Rosa started rubbing her tit. Charlene figured that to get things going a little more, she'd have to give Rosa some ... incentive. What she was doing wasn't enough. Charlene closed her eyes as she felt Rosa move back on her.

No. No, don't stop ... That's as far through that thought as she got before she felt something squashing her chest.

Charlene squeezed her eyes shut, all she could do to not cry out from the feeling of having one of her breasts being massaged and the other being licked. After a couple seconds, Charlene opened her eyes, which due to her focus on ... other pursuits, were quite unfocused, reached behind Rosa's back and undid her bra, grasping at Rosa's breasts with her hands, moaning as she pushed forward and up, forward and up, her thumbs slowly rubbing around those firm nipples.

Damn, I just can't get enough!
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Namira

Post by Namira »

Finally...

Rosa had spurred Charlene to get moving once again, which was a relief. Sex shouldn't be about one person taking charge all of the time. Sure, somebody was usually in control, but always, always... it wasn't just about going full ahead with one person doing everything. Otherwise, well, you might as well have a sex toy, for all the closeness you'd get out of the act.

She let out a soft sigh as Charlene's hands found her boobs, and responded by actually taking the blond's nipple into her mouth and gently sucking. Rosa, although it was something that she'd never openly admit, had a bit of a thing about breasts. She liked guys and girls, but there was just... something about another woman's chest that she found to be a turn on.

Did that make her a 'boobs girl'? Rosa would have smirked at the thought if her mouth wasn't otherwise preoccupied. That was what guys always went on about, wasn't it? Ass and boobs. Right about now, she could see where they were coming from.

Okay... I'm done going in front for now. She can push things on when she's ready for it...
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God.

Charlene was definitely getting more aroused by feeling up Rosa's tits. She remembered that one time when she had hooked up with a football player. Now she was starting to figure out why men liked to do that. God damn, I've been missing out. That's when her partner decided that it was a good time to get serious, and started to ....

Ohgodohgodohgodohgod ...

Charlene just lay there for about five seconds, her eyes closed, and her mouth just opened and closed, as if silently screaming in pleasure. Then she wrapped her arms around Rosa, and flipped over, so that now Rosa was lying on the bed with Charlene on top of her. Charlene looked down at the sexy lady lying down. What was so attractive about her? She couldn't pick out any one specific thing. Immediately, she bent down, and kissed Rosa on the lips. After about a second, she broke contact, her lips going lower, down her neck, her chest, caressing each nipple once with her tongue ... slowly, down her stomach, and steadily down to her waist, pushing off Rosa's panties, spreading her legs apart and maintaining lip and tongue contact as she kissed in between Rosa's legs. With her right hand, Charlene took her middle and ring fingers, and pressed in between her own legs, feeling for that spot ...

Fuck, yeah. Take that, common sense.

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Namira

Post by Namira »

All of a sudden, everything flipped over, and Rosa found that rather than looking down on Charlene, she was now staring up at her, the blond lying right on top. She hadn't expected the other to reverse things so abruptly, but perhaps Charlene had wanted to take the pace into her own hands. For all that, being on the bottom wasn't exactly uncomfortable for Rods. In fact, there was something... reassuring? Comforting? About having the weight of another person on top of her.

For a second or so, Rosa felt like she was being sized up as Charlene's wonderfully bizarre eyes roamed over her body, but the delay was over quickly with another (remarkably chaste) kiss. Charlene then begin lowering herself, kissing her way down Rosa's body and causing her to shiver with anticipation. It was definitely getting into the more serious stage of things, and Rosa found herself wondering what sort of stuff Charlene was 'into' so to speak. There were a fair few things that sprung to mind that the two of them could do, and Rosa tried to recall if she'd slipped anything 'fun' into her shoulder bag before heading out. With her, that was a distinct possibility.

Rosa tensed in anticipation as she felt her panties sliding off, baring her pussy to Charlene. Allowing the blond to spread her legs quite willingly, Rosa let out a little moan as Charlene tenderly kissed her down there. The Fiametta gently toyed with her own nipple for a second, then called out softly.

"Keep going... use your tongue."

If Charlene needed instruction, well, then Rosa was happy to give it.
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Charlene was definitely turned on. She had never had this good of a time. This was mainly because she was drunk. Had she been sober, the two of them would still be fully clothed, whispering sweet nothings to each other, and even that is assuming that Charlene had not simply thanked Rosa and left the bathroom. She heard Rosa say something, but whether it was because of the volume or the position or just because Charlene wasn't really listening, she couldn't hear exactly what. She just pressed her tongue harder on Rosa, licking her cunt all over for about thirty seconds, Or something like that. Charlene's internal clock was quite messed up, not to mention she wasn't really thinking anymore, so it was probably longer. all the while pressing harder in between her own legs.

By this time, Charlene's mind was almost literally a blank, due to the intense pleasure she was experiencing. The only other thing she was feeling was an intense shuddering, from either Charlene, Rosa, or probably both of them climaxing. After that thirty seconds (or however long it was), Charlene could take no more, and just pushed herself up into a kneeling position, breathing hard.

"Huh. That was ... exciting." Charlene was still finding speech a little difficult. "Like a full-on tennis match." She slid off the bed, and walked over to the bathroom door. "I'm going to take a shower. You're gonna have to wait here ..." She then pushed her own panties down, letting them drop to the floor. "Or you could come and watch me."

She loved her life (right now).

Version 8
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
[+] Version 7
Namira

Post by Namira »

Rosa wasn't sure if Charlene had taken her advice or had just been acting on her own initiative, but either way, she let out a characteristic pleasured mew as the blonde got to work with her tongue. Inexperience showed through a little with the lack of technique (Oh, and who's a connoisseur of sex now?), but what the hell, getting eaten out was getting eaten out, and just because the woman between Rosa's legs wasn't a pro didn't mean that it wasn't a damn good feeling.

Fuck, I don't know if this is a one time thing, but I'd have no problem with letting this chick, heh... practice a little.

"Oh fuck!"

Eventually, the constant lapping of a hot wet tongue at her pussy was too much for Rosa, and she came, briefly bucking her hips up into Charlene's face. The other girl must have been masturbating or something, because a shiver ran through her as well not long afterwards.

Charlene got up, and Rosa grinned at the suggestion that followed. Although she hadn't noticed the en suite before, having sex in the shower didn't strike her as particularly appealing. Not enough room, for one thing. Rosa picked herself up from the bed and slipped herself behind Charlene, leaning forward and gently sucking on a spot on the blonde's neck. At the same time, Rosa reached a hand around Charlene's front, delicately slipping a finger into her. Withdrawing her lips a little, Rosa murmured into the blonde's ear.

"I have a better idea. Why don't we see what kind of... toys are in Rosa's little bag today?" Rosa stepped back, reluctantly withdrawing her digit from Charlene and retrieving her bag. Sure enough, after a moment's rummaging, she located something she'd brought along just for the hell of it.

That was, a strap-on.

Rosa revealed the sex toy to Charlene, grinning devillishly.

"Now... you had to eat me out... I think it's only fair you get to do the fucking, no?" Rosa offered the item to Charlene. "Well, unless you'd prefer something else..."
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Charlene was definitely ready to relax. And what better way to rejuvenate than with a nice, hot shower? Charlene smiled (more like smirked, given her state) when Rosa climbed up from the bed and started to suck on her neck, and gasped when she felt a finger go into her vagina.

"I have a better idea. Why don't we see what kind of... toys are in Rosa's little bag today?" Rosa took her finger out, went over to a bag, and rummaged through for a couple seconds.

"Now... you had to eat me out... I think it's only fair you get to do the fucking, no? Well, unless you'd prefer something else..." Charlene turned around to look at the object in Rosa's hand. A strap-on. Immediately alarm bells went off in Charlene's head. Even though all the alcohol muted the effect quite a bit, there was still a voice in her head, her common sense, or her inhibitions or something like that, yelling Abort! ABORT! Get out NOW!!! Charlene just smiled.

"Well, Rosa, I don't ... know about that." In spite of the slight slur in Charlene's voice, her inhibitions were cheering. "I mean, I've been doing most of the work, and that's no fair. Completely unfair." Charlene took the finger that Rosa had stuck up her pussy and stuck it in her mouth, sucking on it for a second. She then leaned over, and whispered "It's your turn. Take me," punctuating the statement by licking Rosa's ear. Charlene's inhibitions immediately started to proverbially bang their heads on the wall. It was days like this when Charlene's inhibitions hated Charlene's life.

Version 8
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
[+] Version 7
Namira

Post by Namira »

Oh? A counter...proposal, is it?

Rosa shivered a little, although whether at Charlene's words or the gentle lick at her lobe, she couldn't precisely tell. There was something... exciting about the simplicity of the request. When Charlene had refused, Rosa had been expecting her to either suggest something else entirely or insist on the shower, which she wouldn't have entirely minded. Rosa had slept with a few girls in the past, and a couple of them had had reservations about sex toys, preferring to keep it with oral. However, hearing Charlene state so frankly as that what she wanted... well, how could Rosa refuse?

"I think that could be arranged..." Rosa murmured, leaning into Charlene and kissing her again, seeking out the blonde's tongue with her own. After a few moments, Rosa broke off the kiss, and motioned for Charlene to sit on the edge of the bed.

Rosa grinned and knelt in front of her, nudging the blonde's legs open so that Charlene's pussy was pretty much right in front of her face. Shuffling forward a little, Rosa began fumbling blind with the strap on, trying to get it into place with her hands whilst not actually looking what she was doing. At the same time, Rosa leaned right forward, giving the blonde's pussy a long lick.

Her smile widened, and she looked up past Charlene's breasts at her face, before looking back down again and beginning to enthusiastically thrust her tongue inside of the blonde.

Returning the favour and then some, Charl... now to just get this thing in place...
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Charlene's subconscious was in a war. Her inhibitions were wondering if Charlene had just implicitly given Rosa permission to penetrate her with a dildo, and the alcohol that had entered her brain was doing everything possible to mute those concerns.

"I think that could be arranged..." Rosa then kissed Charlene, using her tongue to punctuate the point. Charlene just tried to wrap her tongue around the flesh that had invited itself into her mouth. Needless to say, it felt great. It only lasted for about a second before the brunette motioned to the bed. Charlene just grinned as she put one finger in between Rosa's tits, slowly tracing a line to her navel, drinking in the sight of her naked body, before lying back on the bed, one hand on her stomach, the other rubbing her nipples. She then felt her legs open up, and then ...

"Nnn. Ahh - Harder." The pleasure immediately came to her. God, yes. This is awesome. She got her wish, as the tongue on her cunt went in.

"Oh, God!" Charlene's right hand immediately traveled to the back of Rosa's head, not really holding it, just ... stroking her hair, feeling the pleasure slowly stack up, happily moaning, licking her lips. "Oh ... yes. Get in th-nngh! There! Haah!"

Bring. It. On. Baby. She was feeling great. The only problem was that among the alcohol, the sexual exhaustion, and the fact that she was on a bed, she was starting to lose herself to sleep. Slowly, but steadily, she was blissfully going to Dreamland.

Version 8
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
[+] Version 7
Namira

Post by Namira »

Rosa loved it when her partners were vocal. To her, it meant that she had to be doing things right. If either person involved was silent or quite quiet, the whole thing lost all intimacy. It became strictly mechanical, and although Rosa had had (more than) her fair share of meaningless flings, even a one night stand did mean something... sometimes. Rosa wasn't going to say that making a few noises gave it some deep significance.

The Fiametta was almost tempted to stop fumbling about with the sex toy and just continue with the oral, especially with Charlene softly stroking her hair (surprisingly tenderly, Rosa was surprised the blond wasn't clenching a fistful), but it was what the other girl had said just a little earlier that made up her mind.

Take her? Sure can and sure will.

Rosa finally got the strap-on secured, giving it a tug either way to make sure it wouldn't slip from its position. It felt a little odd to have the weight of the fake cock at her crotch, but she quickly got used to the feeling. It wasn't the first time she'd used it, after all. She pulled her face back, then clambered up from her knees, onto the bed, and on top of Charlene.

"Alright, you ready?" Rosa asked, lining the strap-on up. "Just say the word."
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

((GMing of Rosa Fiametta done with permission from Clueless))

Though her senses were starting to blur and fade away, Charlene felt and heard something. Looking forward, her blurry vision caught Rosa kneeling over her ... had she said something?

"Come on, I won't be turned on forever!"

Without thinking, the words tumbled out of Charlene's mouth, along with a laugh. To her it sounded quite seductive, to anybody else listening, the slurring from the alcohol and exhaustion marred the effect some. She just smiled and moaned as her eyes closed ... and almost immediately shot open again as something entered her pussy.

What the hell? Did she just stick her hand up there or something?

Charlene was staring straight up, so there was no way for her to tell that Rosa was wearing and using the strap-on, but still, as the whatever-it-was to her went in and out, in and out ... that pleasurable feeling building up and being supplemented with sweat from every pore in her body (though she didn't know it at the time), she just moaned.

"Aaaaah, aaah, nngh! Harder!"

Charlene's eyes closed once again, as her hands went to her face, as if further covering her eyes would reduce the volume of her pleasured screams as the pleasure intensified, her waist moving along with whatever Rosa was using to magnify the effect even more. Once again, Charlene's mind practically blanked, her movement and speech practically on autopilot (although a witness might be inclined to believe otherwise) due to the orgasmic pleasure jolting through her body, each successive wave coming to her harder and harder and harder until she finally hit the breaking point.

"Aaah - aahh ..."

That final ecstatic scream erupted more as a whisper from Charlene as she arched backwards once, and then again, for about a quarter second each time, at the end, breathing hard, and finally succumbing to the beer and strenuous activity, falling into a peaceful slumber with a smile on her face.

Meanwhile, Rosa, also, heaving from the activity, drew the strap-on out from inside Charlene, undoing the straps keeping it in place and tossing it aside. She the leaned forward to Charlene's face, and drew her index finder along Charlene's lips.

"Wow. That was ... nice." (To understate the situation.) She then dropped down, face first, to Charlene's left, and fell asleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEVERAL HOURS LATER ...

Charlene's eyes opened to two things: a blinding light in her eyes, and an intense pain in her head. Holding her head in her right hand, she rolled off the bed, standing up and walking towards the wall, searching for and finding the switch with her left hand. Immediately, the light from the bulbs above her shut off, and she finally opened her eyes slightly, in an effort to get to the bathroom, with her eyes on the toilet. Sitting on the toilet, she closed her eyes, sighed, and leaned back as the pressure in her stomach subsided. Once she stood up and flushed, she went to the sink, splashing some warm water on her face once she turned it on. It was when she looked in the mirror when she realized ... she was naked. She stared at her reflection for a second, then felt her body, frisking herself, as if she couldn't believe that she was completely unclothed, and looking around, she realized that the bathroom she was in was definitely not hers.

It was while she was looking around when she saw her panties on the floor in the doorway, right where she had left them (although she didn't remember that fact).

Ugh. So, what? Did I hook up with a guy or something?

Picking her panties up, she looked around the bedroom. The only things out of place were the two sets of clothes strewn about the room, and the body of somebody on the bed. Her sight still slightly blurry, and somewhat blocked by her hand, Charlene slowly approached the sleeping mass on the bed, slowly making out the figure of the person there. As Charlene cocked her head and lowered her hand, she noticed that the body seemed ... feminine.

It was at that moment when the events of the previous night came crashing back into her memory. Realizing what had happened, with a mixture of shock and horror (looking back on it, was there a twinge of satisfaction, or even pride in there?), two words spilled out of her mouth:

"Oh, shit."

Version 8
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
[+] Version 7
Namira

Post by Namira »

Rosa Fiametta was a lazy rouser. Her lie-ins could stretch into mid-afternoon, often because the sleep itself hadn't started until the small hours of the morning. She didn't, mercifully, tend to get particularly hungover, but there was something very reassuring and pleasant about just dozing. However, that rule was usually waived where parties were concerned. The last place you wanted to be when some kid's parents came home was dead to the world in their bed.

She hadn't intended to go to sleep after having sex, more just have a little nap, but as Rosa returned to wakefulness, it seemed that the little nap had turned into a full length snooze. Still, Rosa didn't jump up or anything. Nobody was beating down the locked door, were they? If some kind of consequences were going to bear fruit from an... unfortunate place to fall asleep, they would have done already.

Rosa was about half awake when she felt movement on the bed she was lying on, and didn't do anything further than let out an incoherent murmur. The previous night had fallen very quickly back into place, because hey, this wasn't the sort of thing she forgot. Well, not in the space of a night, anyway.

Not long afterward, somebody said something that was indistinct to her. Still, it served to wake her up a little, and Rosa rolled over on the bed, offering a sleepy smile to the blonde girl - Charlene, looking down at her.

"Hey there good looking," Rosa said in a voice clouded by her drowsiness. "You're up early."
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

The brunette's words launched into her like a hammer to her temples. Ugh, what's she speaking with, an air horn?

"Aagh. God, you don't have to yell at me. I'm right here." Charlene grumbled as she leaned on the bed, trying to regain her bearings as she looked around, squinting to clear her vision and keep as much light out of her eyes as possible. How many drinks did I have? What was I thinking? Was I thinking? From the smile on the girl's face (what was her name? Roxanne? Rachel? R-Rosa. That was it. Rosa Fiametta. She'd heard of her), they must have had a good time.

"Wh-what happened?" Charlene asked, still affected by the hangover. She held the bridge of her nose and squeezed her eyes shut with her right hand as she flopped down on the bed, offsetting the headache slightly. Stupid fucking headache. Can't they make something that cures hangovers?

Version 8
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
[+] Version 7
Namira

Post by Namira »

Rosa was still half asleep, and it took a moment for what Charlene said to process. Ohh, hangover, right. That explained... well, a lot, to say the least of it. Like why Charlene had been all over her after about like, five seconds. Drunken sex had to be the worst... although in fairness, in Rosa's experience a guy rarely regretted having slept with her whilst not fully in the driver's seat.

Well, only if he couldn't remember it, that was.

All the same, Rosa wasn't sure how Charlene would react. It was a little different when it was another girl. Well, sort of. Wasn't it supposed to be wrong to take advantage of somebody when they were uninhibited? Ah well, Charlene hadn't screamed or anything yet, and it didn't take a genius to figure out what the clothes strewn all over the floor and the fact they'd shared a bed meant.

Rosa smirked at Charlene's question, striking her as humourous even know she wasn't yet firing on all cylinders. She propped herself up on her elbows, and grinned at the blonde.

"Well, you tell me," she said. "Last night was fun... I'd hate to think that you couldn't remember."

We might need an encore to refresh your memory. Rosa didn't add. Given Charlene's hungover state, it was the sort of remark that could have turned things ugly, and Rosa didn't want that. Best to err on the side of caution.

Return to “Memories from the Past (V4)”