Cleanliness and Lonliness

(R-18. 3rd day. Late night/Early morning. Open.)

At the westernmost part of the grounds of the Fun Fair lies a simple white gazebo with flower beds at each entrance. The gazebo is, coincidentally enough, highly similar to the one on the grounds of Bayview Secondary School, bringing a touch of nostalgic familiarity to the situation.
Dr. Nic†

Post by Dr. Nic† »

[Skipping because it's almost at the 14 day mark. Removing Sofia to prevent any further delays.]

That bitch was ignoring her!

That stuck up little goth whore was just going to sit in the water and wash her hair and ignore her. Like nothing was happening around her and the most important thing in the world was getting her hair cleaned, making herself look as pretty as she could be in her tight black clothing and black makeup and... God damn it! Didn't she understand that Sofia was standing there on the bank with her temper flaring and a white knuckle grip on a weapon she was very well versed in the use of? That if she wanted to she could slip right down into that river and beat that little whore's skull in on a moments notice, staining her hair and her skin and her clothes in as much red as she possibly could.

Maybe then she'd really understand the effects of death.

No. No no, not now, not yet, save it for him.

Her hands were shaking, trembling, a cold chill running up her spine as she just glared at the girl in the river, staring at the naked girl bathing with such fire in her eyes. Oh god did she want to force her to pay attention, just jump down in there and throttle her, make her give up any information she might have on where he was. So easy, so simple, so quick, she'd already chosen her path and this bitch was just an obstacle right? Right... right. She didn't matter, did she? She was standing in her way, keeping her from finding him, keeping her from properly using these feelings. Damn it, she was wasting her time here, distracting her from her goal.

Screw them. Leave them there, leave them to rot by the river. Leave them to quarrel and waste time, just leave and find him as fast as possible.

Closing her eyes for a moment, she tried to calm her frayed nerves, tried to catch her breath and loosen the painful grip held on her weapon. Pull the nails from her palms and stop her heart from racing, ignore everything that was going to distract her from her goal and push beyond these... these obstacles. That's all they were now. Obstacles standing in her way and keeping her from following that path she'd accepted and adopted as her own, keeping her from pursuing her goals and she wouldn't let anything keep her from that. Not now, not after what she'd lost, not after what had been taken from her. She let out that breath she'd been holding. Much... much better.

With a glance and a scoff, she turned from the river.

"There are more important things than hygiene right now, you realize that don't you? You're going to die here."

She stopped suddenly when she realized that that goth girl's clothes were still sitting on the bank. That they were just sitting there and the goth girl was still in the river, that she'd just left them lying there. Oh, Sofia had far from completely calmed down, had far from put a lid on that quickly flaring temper of hers; surprising really, seeing a girl once so friendly with her classmates embrace that feeling of fury and rage at everyone deemed responsible for this. In the mood she was in now, why should she deny herself that pleasure? Releasing some tension, venting some of that anger... yeah, that would be nice. That would be very nice. Oh, look, a target.

"You forgot to wash these."

With little more than a swift kick, she intended on sending that pile of stuff into the cold waters, sending it off to follow the currents that their owner was bathing in. Sure, when she first heard the river she was tempted to bathe too, but she wouldn't have ignored someone when they asked a question. That was just rude.

"Have fun."

She stormed back up the bank. She'd been so focused on Meredith that she didn't realize there were more people gathering around the river now, shouting and calling out to one another. Useless, all of them, just obstacles in her path. She'd find him on her own. Yeah. She didn't need their help. She was resourceful, she was strong, she could find the one she was looking for and handle her own business.

She didn't need anyone to help her do that.

She certainly wouldn't let anyone keep her from that. But these people here? They were just going to distract her and delay her progress. Yeah, they were obstacles and she didn't have the time to deal with them. She had more important things to do, she had more important business to handle. It didn't matter if she ignored them and went on her way, they weren't important. He was. That was her only concern, everything else came second from now on. Everything... and everyone.

She wouldn't let them delay her any longer.

She stormed off into the night. She'd follow the river, and from there? Who knows... maybe a beach.

Yeah, that would be nice.

[Girl #101 - Sofia Martelli. Continued in On the Road Again.]
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Dr. Nic. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
nowave†

Post by nowave† »

((Alexander Campbell continued from Break Up And Break Down))

Step followed agonising step. His breath came in slow rasps. He was having a hard time keeping his mind straight. Events seemed disorganised, disordered. Alex had been repeating the same thing for over an hour now. "Burn the flesh, it should stop the infection." he said again. Like a mantra now. He nearly couldn't believe what they were about to do. He was scared, more scared than he'd been since they'd gotten to the island. Every once in a while, he would have to ask Charlene to stop as he fell to his knees and dry heaved, trying to throw up, but there was simply nothing left in him.

"You need to cut it off at the shoulder." he'd said, hours earlier as they'd left the fun fair. "You need to make sure it a clean cut. Try and avoid the bone." he said, at the same time concious of the ludicrousness of their situation. Avoid the bone. This is what his life was turning into. Nice escape plan Alex. You've done an exact total of one good thing and what's the payoff? Trying to tell someone you barely know how to slice off your arm.

"Try and get the blade as clean as possible before you do it. In fact, try and get some water and boil it in it. But if not... shit it's not like it could be worse. Either I die, or I die, or this works." He stumbled over a rock and nearly dragged Charlene down into a fall, but he recovered. "Once you do it, you need fire. Take a stick and find a way to set it on fire. Let it burn out, you only need the embers."

He shut his eyes. "Once the arm" (the arm, the arm, not my arm, the arm) "is off, take the ember and burn the flesh, it should stop the infection." There it was. In all it's half remembered documentary glory. He didn't know if it was right. But it was all he had. It was the only plan he could come up with. It would have to do. Mantra like, he'd begun to repeat the final instruction.

"HEEEEYYYY! I need help here! Something's wrong with him! I need your sword to keep him."

He looked up. Hayley?

No. He looked around. There were people here, though he couldn't identify them. They were shapes in a crowd of shapes. Was that a gazebo? Where the fuck--?

A few of them came over. They began to quiz Charlene with questions. The mantra stopped, as he tried to follow the questions. They made no sense to him, just sounds without meaning.

"If you don't mind, there is something of a time issue here." he said. Or at least, that's what he thought he said. What actually came out was more like "Iaiiuuuaagghhh". He went limp. The stress of the walk was too much for him. He went limp for a second, all of his weight suddenly supported by the girl. The fainting spell was gone as soon as it began, barely lasting a second. "Help." he whispered to Charlene.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler nowave. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Super Llama†

Post by Super Llama† »

People came and went, got pissed off, threw each other's clothes into the river, and bled all over the place. But it didn't look like they were going to start stabbing each other any time soon. So what did Sebastian do next?

He came out from behind the tree, sat down in plain view and opened his pack, pulled out a tin of crackers and got to eating. Because hey, he was hungry, and freaking out over the fact that he just witnessed a murder with his own eyes had worked up quite the appetite.

But goddamn were those people by that Tits McGee character annoying as all hell. If this were earlier yesterday, he probably would've told them to keep it down, he was trying to enjoy his meal in piece, but he wasn't really in the mood for getting shot at right now. Listening in on what they were talking about, he heard something about amputation and...

Wait, WHAT?

Sebastian looked over at the group, and indeed one of them was listing off instructions for amputating a limb. Oh Jesus fucking Christ, he did not need this shit. He just saw somebody get stabbed to death with a rock, and to go from that to bearing witness to somebody getting their arm or whatever lopped off would just be the perfect follow-up to make him vomit. Seriously, if this shit kept up, he'd be likely to just pack up and take his shit elsewhere.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Super Llama.
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

((GMing of Alex Campbell and Madelyn Prowers done with permission from nowave and Lawther, respectively.))

"Charlie." Thea. Thank God. Someone whom I know won't shoot on sight. She moved closer, towards Luigi (She didn't recognize Jason yet - just as well. They'd only crossed paths a few times at parties). "Hey Char, what's up? What do you need a sword for?"

"Seriously, what the hell did you DO, Charlene?" Another figure moved in. Evie Reed. She, like Luigi, was shocked at the sight of Alex. She was about to respond when Alex decided to speak up.

"Iaiiuuuaagghhh ... Help." Alex went limp for about a second, causing Charlene to tilt a little to her right before he regained consciousness and Maddy came to take Alex from her (Charlene had been supporting Alex's weight since they left).

"Thea." Charlene went forward, hugging the first definite ally she had since the start of the game. "Alex got shot in the arm on the first day, and just a little while ago ..." She motioned to Alex's right arm "That happened. He's going on about how we need a sword to cut his arm off and giving me directions. That's why I need Luigi's sword."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Charlene, or Charlie or whatever, came with Alex, Thea and Evelyn both reacted. Evelyn's reaction was just like Jason's, but Thea ... was she even on the same wavelength as anybody else here? He moved forward to help Alex out as he fainted for a second, but another girl came in and took Alex as Charlie (well, that was what he was going to call her anyway) hugged Thea. Then Charlie launched into her explanation:

"Alex got shot in the arm on the first day, and just a little while ago ... that happened. He's going on about how we need a sword to cut his arm off and giving me directions. That's why I need Luigi's sword." Jason frowned. There were two names that he was sick of: Borat (who wasn't funny in the slightest to him), and Luigi (a nickname which was just overdone for him).

"It's Jason, thank you. I don't know how specifically, but the wound is infected. To the point of literally having to remove the flesh. We can see if we can remove the dead flesh without removing the whole arm, but unless somebody here is hiding a medical degree, I highly doubt we have the knowledge to diagnose just how bad it is." Thank you, Wikipedia.
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Arscapi†

Post by Arscapi† »

((Me next. I no longer have any clue what post order is so I'm gonna go.))

"Alex got shot in the arm on the first day, and just a little while ago ..." She motioned to Alex's right arm "That happened. He's going on about how we need a sword to cut his arm off and giving me directions. That's why I need Luigi's sword."

Thea's eyes widened as she listened to Charlie's explanation. She opened her mouth to say something, but Jason decided he was going to jump in. Thea rolled her eyes and started tapping her foot.

"It's Jason, thank you," Jason said. Like we totally care about that at the moment. Talk some sense into her please. We don't go around cutting people's arms off.

"I don't know how specifically, but the wound is infected. To the point of literally having to remove the flesh. We can see if we can remove the dead flesh without removing the whole arm, but unless somebody here is hiding a medical degree, I highly doubt we have the knowledge to diagnose just how bad it is."

Thea stared at the two of them looking back and forth between them. She burst out laughing, she couldn't help it. "Wait, wait let me get this straight," she said trying to get her laughter under control. "It happened two days ago and rather than treat it with our first aid kits you let it get infected. And now, now the both of you, your brilliant plan...let me see if I've got this...is to dig in his arm with a sword?!? A sword?

I mean you wouldn't want to do anything like boil water and disinfect the wound or anything like that. No we couldn't do that, we'd need water. Oh wait, here we are by a stream. Or even, what was that totally disgusting thing I saw on Discovery...oh! Use maggots to like eat the infected flesh off. No, you just want to attack people with swords. What the hell is wrong with you people?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Arscapi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
BetaKnight

Post by BetaKnight »

Evelyn could only stare in horror at Charlene and the warmed over death that she had dragged in with her. Her heart started to pound and her stomach rolled as the guy practically collapsed in midsentence. Jason the wannabe started talking about cutting this kid's arm off while Charlene handed off...what'shisface to one of the others who had magically arrived on the scene. When did all of these other people get here? How had she not noticed their arrival? Where had that one girl gone? And ohmygod, do what now? Cut off his arm?!

As Charlene approached Thea to hug her, a putrid, rancid smell smacked Evelyn in the face. She had always been a fairly verbal person with an extensive and varied vocabulary. For the first time in her life, words failed her. There were not words disgusting enough to describe the strange mixture of decay, rot, and, oddly, salt that were rolling off of the buxom cheerleader. She reflexively cupped her hand over her nose and mouth as the urge to vomit nearly overwhelmed her. Staggering away from her cheermates, she doubled over and roughly dry heaved, the harsh sounds practically dragged from her throat.

White noise filled her ears as she rested her hands on her knees. Oh god. Oh god. What was going on here? They were going to cut off this guy's arm? And they wanted her to help? Cut his arm off? And then burn it?

Oh god.

Burning it.

Last time she was here, a guy burned to death. Oh god. She couldn't go through that again. Oh god. This place was cursed. She couldn't breathe. Her chest felt tight and the world started to spin.

Straightening up, Evelyn began rapidly fanning her face with her hands as she started to hyperventilate. "I...I can't," she gasped dramatically, on the verge of becoming hysterical again. "OH GOD! I... I CAN'T...I CAN'T DO THIS!"
selphie_trabia†

Post by selphie_trabia† »

Meredith watched impassively as her clothes floated down the river, a slight frown crossing her face as she snatched her vinyl cape and her boots out of the water. She tossed it on top of her bags on the bank and watched as the rest of her clothes washed beyond her reach.

Of all the selfish things to do. Meredith wasn't really sure what Sofia was angry about or what she was screaming about, there was far too much screaming, chatting and yelling going on around her to figure out what people were saying. That didn't change the fact that Sofia had kicked her clothes into the water for no apparent reason.

A cold anger washed over her. Meredith didn't often want to hurt other people, no... that was a lie, she did often want to hurt other people. But right now, she wanted to hurt Sofia more. She wanted to make that girl beg and plead for her life.

She wanted an apology.

She closed her eyes, bending down to pull her weapon from the water and putting that on the bank as well. There were too many things going on around her. She let the screaming wash over her. It didn't matter. She'd have asked those people to sign her book, but they didn't matter anymore. She could barely make out individual words. The other people in the vicinity were probably too busy with whatever they were doing to notice her.

She shrugged and pushed herself out of the water, standing on the bank, ignoring the screaming and rubbing her body down with soap. Once she was sufficiently soapy, she dived into the water again, scrubbing herself off. Her bath over, she wrapped herself with the towel she left on the bank, thankful that Sofia had missed it. She rubbed herself dry, then pulled the vinyl cape over her body, fastening it at the collar and doing all the buttons up. They ended at the waist, leaving her lower half completely uncovered. Water dripped off the vinyl down her naked body. She wiped it off with the towel.

She emptied the boots of water, then pulled them on. She'd have to make do with having no cover for her lower body for the meantime. She watched the other students argue about amputation, then shrugged. She opened her mouth and shut it again, knowing that they would probably do what they wanted to do without her input.

No. Talk.

"You cut off his arm to spite his hand. His body will lose blood. Then you burn him to stop the bleeding." she said calmly, "And you expect him to survive. With his arm no longer attached, he will not survive. Better to put him out of his misery now, than to drag him along with you in suffering. At least in death, there is mercy."

She held out her notebook and pen, "I am Pandora Black. I keep the records of the beast's cruel game. Would you like to write a letter home?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler selphie_trabia. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
nowave†

Post by nowave† »

Madelyn set him down on the ground. He lay back, listening to the talking. So much of it sounded like noise, unpredictable and impossible for him to follow. He shut his eyes, trying to reorder his crazed, disorganised thoughts. How had this happened? He opened his eyes and looked up at those talking.

He blinked. The carpark was illuminated in the yellow glare of sodium lights. Alex walked through the carpark. Off his face and alone, he passed through the night. 2 oclock on a saturday night, this was his time.

There, standing under the bright light of the supermarket. His contact. He was here to buy some very tasty GanGreen. A lovely piece of smoke he'd sampled over the last two days. A wave of nausea suddenly passed through him. He shook it off. Heh, a little too much sampled perhaps. He didn't like being this out of it when he was doing business.

The man kept changing shape. It was very off putting. One minute he was tall and gaunt, almost like Vincent Price, then in the next second, he was a short and fat man with a moustache. His voice though, it never changed, slimy and oily throughout.

"You Danya?" he said.

He bli
nked and the carpark and sign were gone, lost almost immediately, like a fever dream. All he remembered where sodium lights.

Someone was talking about only removing the infected flesh. "No." he half croaked. "It has to be the whole thing. I don't want to go through this again." he said.

He blinked.

"Yeah, this stuff will fuck you up." the dealer had said.

"I know man. Powerful stuff." Alex replied with a laugh. "I've been just sitting around, watching Survival of the Fittest and getting fucked up." he said.

Danya laughed. "Yes indeed, this'll definately take you out of the game." he said.

The dealer passed a bag to Alex, containing two ounces.

Suddenly there was a siren. Lights illuminated the street ahead of him, flashing blue and red. Danya removed a badge from his pocket.

"Gotcha"

He bli
nked.

"You cut off his arm to spite his hand. His body will lose blood. Then you burn him to stop the bleeding." she said calmly, "And you expect him to survive. With his arm no longer attached, he will not survive. Better to put him out of his misery now, than to drag him along with you in suffering. At least in death, there is mercy."

He looked to see who had spoken. Who had cut through the delirium.

"I am Pandora Black. I keep the records of the beast's cruel game. Would you like to write a letter home?"

He let his head rest back against the grass and shut his eyes. Maybe she was right.

He blinked.

This was it. It was finally over. He thought of a line from some movie, he couldn't remember which. "On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for anyone falls to zero." He'd always thought of that, whenever he'd heard of someone getting busted, dragged off to a jail cell for twenty years. That was him. That was his future. You could only do this for so long before they caught you and then it was all over.

It was
all over.

He could let go. He didn't need to try any more. He waited for the end, wondered if he'd feel anything when they put a bullet in him.

NO

Alex opened his eyes and looked over at the girl. "Don't you dare." he said. "As long as it's possible, as long as theirs still something to try. He looked at Charlene. "I saved your life. Try." he said. "If I die, I die. But I won't be put down like a fucking pet!" he said, looking at the girl who'd suggested it. The rage was good. He felt it, writhing in his guts, filling that despair with anger, with fury and hatred at what had happened to him. He held onto it, riding it, using it to keep a hold of what was going on. "I need a blade, a fire and some water." he said, his voice clear and firm, though barely held steady over the fire that fueled him. I will not die like this, he continued to repeat to himself.

Alex suddenly swung wildly at the cop. Not a heavy blow, but it took him by surprise enough for him to let Alex passed. He took off. Running was pointless. They would catch him. But he just couldn't have lived himself if he didn't. Sirens swelled behind him. He ignored them and focused on the road.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler nowave. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Super Llama†

Post by Super Llama† »

Sebastian bit into another cracker, wary of what the group over there was going to do. There was still talk of amputation, and Sebastian kept telling himself he needed to just get the hell away, but it seemed like he was just waiting for one final pu-

"I am Pandora Black. I keep the records of the beast's cruel game. Would you like to write a letter home?"

Aaaand that was it. Sebastian stuffed the cracker tin back into his bag. Pandora Black? Seriously? He could already tell if he was going to stick around and listen to the annoying crap that came out of "Pandora Black"'s mouth, things were gonna get ugly quick, even BEFORE anybody chopping anything off.

"Yeah, have fun with that." He just couldn't resist saying as he walked away, potential backlash be damned.

{{continued in She Bopped}}
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Super Llama.
Arscapi†

Post by Arscapi† »

((Sorry to skip post order, but this is day 10 for me.))

Thea rolled her eyes not sure what to be more annoyed with. The fact that no one had even addressed the fact that Evelyn was flipping out or that, despite her tirade and many valid points, the talk of chopping people's arms off continued.

You know what? If you're so gung ho about chopping arms off, go ahead. Let's see how far that actually gets you.

Turning back towards Evelyn, she placed her hands on the girl's shoulders. She led her a few feet away from the small group, placing her with her back to the group. "Evie, Evie, calm down. You need to breathe, okay? In and out, in and out," she said soothingly, taking exaggerated breaths. She was determined to ignore the group, when Meredith said something so lame that she had to pipe up.

"Oh please! Shut up, Meredith," she said, purposely stressing the girl's given name. "No one's falling for your little Goth wannabe crap. Keep your ghoulish intentions to yourself. If you're not gonna help, at least do everyone a favor and put some clothes on. No one here's the least bit interested in you."

She turned back to Evelyn, checking her breathing. "If you want, we can head out of here before the craziness begins. See if we can't find Nik and rediscover my boyfriend. Oh my goodness, girl. Why do we even put up with them?"

Her attention focused mainly on Evelyn, she heard Alex pull himself together enough to insist that cutting his arm off was the way to go. She sighed loudly and shook her head. Of course his list of demands was ridiculous. Sure, let me get right on that fire. You know, to be sure to call attention to, like, everyone around us. Cuz that's what I need. More crazies and losers appearing.

She was really beginning to believe that kid in the chain mail shirt had the totally right idea.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Arscapi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Charlene was, well, she wasn't pleased with Thea's comment, but surprised? Not exactly. In fact, one could say that Thea's nature may have rubbed off on Charlene - a certain Jonathan Jarocki would be able to testify, except that he was dead now. Thea was next to receive a dose (although Thea was more used to it - maybe it was just experience) as she was talking to Evie.

"Yeah, Thea. I guess I was just dicking around while we were running out of the Danger Zone because this whole thing happened in the Greens when the first announcement came. I guess keeping our heads on our shoulders wasn't that important."

"You cut off his arm to spite his hand. His body will lose blood. Then you burn him to stop the bleeding, and you expect him to survive. With his arm no longer attached, he will not survive. Better to put him out of his misery now, than to drag him along with you in suffering. At least in death, there is mercy. I am Pandora Black. I keep the records of the beast's cruel game. Would you like to write a letter home?"

Charlene directed her attention from Evie, who seemed to be having a panic attack, and looked at the newcomer, who had clearly gone crazy. Not only was she totally naked, as if she had decided to throw away her clothing, but now she was holding out a notebook and pen and talking like some goth girl. At least Thea was being somewhat not stupid or crazy (Bitchy, maybe, but it was Thea, so it wasn't that bad).

"Thanks, but unless you can guarantee me that you can air mail me a hospital, I'll pass." Charlene looked down for a second and muttered "Dumb bitch" as Thea went the more direct route.

"Oh please! Shut up, Meredith. No one's falling for your little Goth wannabe crap. Keep your ghoulish intentions to yourself. If you're not gonna help, at least do everyone a favor and put some clothes on. No one here's the least bit interested in you."

Then, Alex spoke up.

"Don't you dare. As long as it's possible, as long as there's still something to try." He looked directly at Charlene. "I saved your life. Try. If I die, I die. But I won't be put down like a fucking pet!" he exclaimed, angrily directing the last part to Crazy Girl before turning back to Charlene. "I need a blade, a fire and some water." Charlene knelt down beside Alex. He was barely holding on.

"Just stay calm. We're doing what we can. Everything's going to be fine."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait, wait let me get this straight." Thea almost laughed. "It happened two days ago and rather than treat it with our first aid kits you let it get infected. And now, now the both of you, your brilliant plan ... let me see if I've got this ... is to dig in his arm with a sword?!? A sword? I mean you wouldn't want to do anything like boil water and disinfect the wound or anything like that. No we couldn't do that, we'd need water. Oh wait, here we are by a stream. Or even, what was that totally disgusting thing I saw on Discovery ... oh! Use maggots to like eat the infected flesh off. No, you just want to attack people with swords. What the hell is wrong with you people?"

Jason clenched his teeth at Thea's snide remark. The things I do for other people ... It was at that point that the other blonde decided to put in her two cents

"I ... I can't, OH GOD! I ... I CAN'T ... I CAN'T DO THIS!" Jason just pinched the bridge of his nose in irritation as Thea led the girl away to relax. This was just peachy.

Why me? Why couldn't I have been put on the actual Survivor? Jason just walked over to Thea and Evie.

"Thea, I understand your ... misgivings about what's being proposed. I myself think that it's a not the best plan, but considering our other options, it's not like we have much choice. Besides, unless someone has a fresh supply of the right type of maggots, we're out of luck. Besides, are you really sure you want to be rude to someone who might put a bullet into our heads? We were already in that situation once." It was then that Charlie decided to speak up about her predicament regarding being in a Danger Zone.

"See? That makes sense. They were probably all ready to go and then they had to get out of there." Thea looked quite skeptical. "Just trust me on this. The last thing we need is a fight." Great. It was Survivor to the death, and here he was trying to pull of the increasingly difficult task of keeping everyone sane, at which point some other girl came up, stark naked, speaking like some sort of Goth lingo. Great. I had to stay with these guys, and now I'm dealing with this.

"No thanks. I'm good." Not helping. Jason replied to Pandora Goth Girl before directing his attention back to Thea.

"As you can see, we're kind of in the madhouse, and trying to keep ourselves sane. But we really don't have many options right now. Alex is obviously serious enough about this to insist upon amputation. I say we do it, make him happy, and get on with finding Ricky and James. Please help me here. We're dealing with an infection, fear, and just plain old stupidity." He motioned to Naked Crazy Girl at the last one. "I want to keep everyone from going barmy ... crazy, but I can't do this alone." Jason corrected himself, realizing Thea might not know what "barmy" meant in the British dialect as he pled for her to be more civil to everybody else.
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
selphie_trabia†

((Day 10 for me too, so posting.))

Meredith didn't have a problem, per se, with most people making fun of her. She didn't even really have a problem with them treating her like an outcast. She rather liked it, in fact. She liked the attention.

She wasn't getting good attention right now, though, and it wasn't her fault. The only clothes she had were now already halfway to Bermuda, or wherever the hell the river washed out to. Even if she did manage to salvage them, she wouldn't be able to wear them, not after they'd been soaking in ice cold river water all night.

She didn't like being yelled at when she was bathing. It's not like she asked this lot of idiots to hang around her while she washed herself. All she did was offer them something nice and they threw it back in her face. In fact, since she got to the island, that was pretty much the only thing she had been doing. Offering people a chance for closure and getting it thrown back in her face.

Meredith might have been a patient girl. She really was, compared to most other people in the school and probably on the island, but even that patience had its limits. Bile rose in her throat, all those unsaid words that she wanted to say rose up and spilled out of her mouth before she could stop them.

"Fuck you, Thea." she said, "Fuck you and Sofia. You bloody planned this, right? You planned it with bloody Sofia to kick my only freaking clothes into a fucking river and then you fucking accuse me of running around naked for fun?!"

She glared at the girls, then at the boy, "Gimmie the fucking sword and I'll chop off his fucking arm for him if that's what you fucking want. If not, get out of my fucking way because I am going to fucking KILL Sofia and then maybe I'll do you all a fucking favour and kill myself as well. You hear me?"

It felt so good to say that.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler selphie_trabia. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
BetaKnight

Post by BetaKnight »

Evelyn focused on Thea's words, mimicking the other girl's breathing. The tightness in her chest eased just as bit as she kept her eyes locked on Thea's. It also helped that Thea laid into Meredith, which gave her something else to focus on besides Doctor Demento's At Home Amputation plan. Because, really, of all the things on the 'do NOT attempt as a DIY' list, Evelyn was pretty sure that cutting off limbs took the top slot.

And yet, here they were. Still going on and on about cutting that guy's arm off. The guy himself was demanding that they do it. Evelyn felt her stomach roll again as she caught another whiff of putrifaction. She felt insanely grateful at Thea's offer to get the hell out of there and go find Nik.

Before she could even open her mouth to respond, Jason the wannabe had wedged himself into their twosome, trying WAY too hard to make it a threesome. Which would only happen when Hell froze over and became the new winter vacation hot spot.

"As you can see, we're kind of in the madhouse, and trying to keep ourselves sane. But we really don't have many options right now. Alex is obviously serious enough about this to insist upon amputation. I say we do it, make him happy, and get on with finding Ricky and James. Please help me here. We're dealing with an infection, fear, and just plain old stupidity. I want to keep everyone from going barmy ... crazy, but I can't do this alone."

Evelyn gave Jason her best 'what the fuck are YOU talking about' face and stepped back. "Keep everyone from GOING crazy? Wow, way to want to shut the barn doors WAAAAAY after the horse got out, Jason. Are you going to go and warn the Titanic about icebergs in the North Sea next? And what the hell do you mean, *we* don't have many options?" She planted her hands on her hips, leaning back a bit as she worked up a self-righteous fury. The familiar routine of ripping on others was providing a barrier between herself and her real feelings. And the barrier needed to be good and strong to get her through this.

"*You* might not have many options but *we*..." she motioned at Thea and herself. "We have one option here. Walking the fuck away!" Evelyn raked Jason with her eyes, staring as if he had grown horns and a tail to match his hideous, demonic moustache. "Are you actually serious? Make him 'happy' and cut his arm off? What kind of sick freak are you?! You want to go all Buffalo Bill on him, you do it your own damn self. I'm not being a part of..."

Again she was cut off by someone else butting in.

"Fuck you, Thea. Fuck you and Sofia. You bloody planned this, right? You planned it with bloody Sofia to kick my only freaking clothes into a fucking river and then you fucking accuse me of running around naked for fun?! Gimmie the fucking sword and I'll chop off his fucking arm for him if that's what you fucking want. If not, get out of my fucking way because I am going to fucking KILL Sofia and then maybe I'll do you all a fucking favour and kill myself as well. You hear me?"

This whole thing was more than she could stand. It was on thing for Jason to attempt to influence other kids but a horse of a COMPLETELY different color to get told off by fucking *Pandora*. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, MEREDITH! No one planned anything against you, you freak," Evelyn screamed as she stomped one foot, pushed beyond her absolute limit by the sheer insanity around her.

"People would have to give a shit about you to plot against you! And they don't! No one does! Because you don't matter! In fact, you barely register as human. So either put up or shut up! If you're so FUCKING BADASS, then bring yourself up and do it! Knowing you, you'll get off on it. But at least then, for once, you'll have actually done something hardcore and gothic rather than just sit around in your tragic clown makeup."
selphie_trabia†

((Skipping post order because it's 8 days, this thread really needs to be moving a lot faster and there were restrictions laid on this action by Decoy. Also because this is a knee jerk reaction to what Evie just said. Permission given by Decoy to skip.))

Meredith winced as Evelyn blew her top at her, then gritted her teeth as five quite poorly chosen words resounded in her head. She looked at the ground for a moment, fighting away the tears that were forming because she was so angry. She let her breath out in a slow hiss.

Life is full of ifs. If Meredith never got on the bus to the camp, she wouldn't have been on the island. If Roland hadn't carried a knife, she would never have attacked him. If Sofia hadn't kicked Meredith's clothes into the river, the other students might not have yelled at her quite as much. If Evie hadn't said what she had said, Meredith might have still kept some semblance of sanity.

A million ifs had led to this situation.

You barely register as human.

If she didn't register as human, then she certainly must register as something else.

Meredith looked up, feeling the blood drain from her face. The colours in the surrounding area seemed to fade away until there was nothing left but dulled, muted greys and blacks. Time seemed to slow down, until she could see the time in between the breaths that people were taking.

In psychology, there's a moment where there's a loss of the feeling of self-consciousness, where the brain seems to shut down as the muscles heat up. Athletes call it the zone, but psychologists call it flow. It usually happens at the start of something – a race, for example – and is characterised by feelings of euphoria.

Meredith could hear her heart beating in her ears. She wasn't afraid of this little ranting girl. Not anymore. She stepped forward, raised the thick "baton" she was holding and swung.

It's amazing what five little words could do.
D/N

Post by D/N »

(Ricky Fortino continued from Follow Them Size Fives)

Jesus fucking Christ. This whole goddamn school is cracking up.

When Ricky'd first seen Thea's outline, and then noticed Evelyn Reed standing beside her, he'd thought that everything might finally be looking up a bit. Sure, he still had no idea how he was gonna tell Thea about James, and this whole situation was still absolutely fucked beyond belief, but what mattered was that he was getting back to the plan. Stick with people you know. Stay out of the way, and just keep yourself alive.

And then he'd come a couple steps closer and everything had just gone straight to hell.

There was that crazy death girl running around for one thing, and Ricky wanted did not want any part of her on this island in any fucking fashion. THEN, there was that colossal prick Sebastien Frenchfuck or whatever, although he at least had the good sense to take off. Oh, and to top it all off, there was Charlene Norris and this other guy and they were all screaming at each other and about to CUT HIS FUCKING ARM OFF.

Just... just what the fuck was going on here?

Ricky felt some godawful chill come over him. Any fucking second and someone would look over and see him, and he'd get dragged right into this crazy psycho ward. Fuck that. He'd run in, and grab Thea and Evelyn, and take off with them, and--- ah fuck he still was carrying James' bag. Yeah, that'd be a great way to add to this scene. 'Hey Thea, your boyfriend's dead, someone cut his head off. Now let's either cut this kid's arm off or get out of here.'

No. No fucking way. He wasn't cut out for this shit. Fuck it, call him a coward if you wanted to, but sticking around here was NOT going to be beneficial for Ricky Fortino's health.

His decision was made; Ricky dropped James Mulzet's bag on the ground and took off again. Thea'd find it, well, hopefully she would, and that was something. That was good enough, wasn't it? And more importantly, Ricky Fortino was doing the smart thing. He was keeping himself alive, and hopefully the next group of people he ran into weren't so completely off their goddamn rockers. He was doing just goddamn fine.

(Ricky Fortino continued in Aimless)
Ugh never say never
Brayden Betancourt
Chris Passilidis
Adi Wheelwright
Fey Zelenka-Morrison

Always Remembered:
v7!
G080 - Nikki Nelson-Kelly - DECEASED Castles Fall in the Sand

v6!
B029: Aiden Slattery - DECEASED Get Off the Floor
G058: Kaitlyn Greene - DECEASED She Knew She'd Found Freedom