It's Nothing Like Kill Bill

Day 5; Immediately post-announcements; Open! - Caution: graphic bodily functions going on in here.

The temple is a rather ornately constructed building featuring a large mural depicting a rising sun over and across the entrance doors. However, once you step inside, the luster vanishes. The time it has been left abandoned is beginning to take its toll as the building is very musty. Rows of mildewy cushions are arranged in a semi-circle, all facing a large painting of an angel on the back wall that has worn away to such a degree the face is no longer visible. Large rectangular panels of silk fabric also hang from the walls and across the ceiling, although these too show signs of mold growth.
Slam

Post by Slam »

Shut up shut up shut up Shut up Shut Up shut up shut Up shut Up shut up Shut Up

Pathetic creature?! He was their prisoner now?! He was some caged worm they could just haul around when they wanted and they got to decide if he lived or died!?

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP How he wanted to scream it so, but he hurt so much. He wanted to leap up and stab branches through both their eyes, but he couldn’t move. He wanted to kill all the fucking fucks on the fucking island, he wanted it so bad, but he just could not at that time.

His whimpering stopped, blocked by the gritting of his teeth. He stared at the floor in front of his face, his gut starting to steel itself as the pain passed. He could preserve his dignity, long enough to take away theirs’. He didn’t know how, he didn’t know when, but he was going to rip them both to pieces and shit on their corpses.

His vengeance swearing was stopped, if only for a moment, by Cecil’s objection. Yes. Good. You fucking idiot. Point out some sense to the other fucking idiot. Someone in this room has to use their fucking brain while the guy who actually knew how to use his really needed to use the fucking bathroom.

He scrunched his face, knowing better than to scream that, if only thanks to all the physical restraint giving him some mental restraint too for a change. His cogs clicked, thinking what to say.

“Yeah, you don’t want me, I really need to take a shit right now? OK? Can I please go outside?” or do you want to watch me “Or do you want to watch me shit myself, huh?! Want to watch this pathetic creature shit his pants?! Would that make you feel better about Andy!? Would you all get a big fucking laugh out of watching the pathetic Lucas Brady shit his pants like a little fucking toddler?!”

He pressed his forehead hard into the floor, the cogs having clogged on all the garbage and debris. His steeled gut was only a temporary relief, it turned out.
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Cecil flat out refused Emmett's idea to keep a fucking killer under check and Emmett felt that he was getting nowhere with Cecil as an ally. All Cecil ever did was put Emmett down all the time and he was getting sick and tired of it. Even Lucas was talking now and Emmett just wanted to go back to shooting him once again. Emmett didn't want to be there with either of them anymore and he was gritting his teeth loudly to keep himself from letting out an outburst.

Why am I always seen as the one who is in the wrong? What the fuck?! I don't understand....

"Fine. Whatever...." He said in a bitter-sounding tone as he glanced at Cecil with a look of disappointment and then he let out an exhausted sigh. "Excuse me for trying to keep an eye on a fucking killer, Cecil. Of course, you wouldn't fucking understand that I'm trying to stop people from killing other people. God, you only lost one person that you care about, Cecil. But me? I lost one of my closet friends because of my stupidity. Sapphire. I lost a guy that I was falling for and that he was always trying to be there for my stupid ass. Emil. My ex-boyfriend had killed someone himself and I'm scared of finding him to find out why. Adonis. Another person that I thought that maybe I could trust is going on a fucking killing spree. Ericka. And an ex-friend of me is being a fucking idiot with a fucking chainsaw. Marco. And that guy that I had a crush on was fucking MURDERED by that fucking coward on the floor in front of us, Cecil. Andy...."

He was shaking now and he was more or less glaring at Cecil. He hated that Cecil was always judging him for whatever he was doing and he was tired of it all. He wanted to get away from Cecil as soon as possible and then he could focus on what he wanted to do in the first place. Trying to find Lorenzo.

"Once we find Declyn so you two can be happy lovebirds together.... I'm fucking leave." He said simply as he moved backwards out of the temple and he turned away from Cecil, staring out at pretty much nothing out there. "Oh... And if Lucas kills anyone else, I'm gonna blame you, Cecil. Because you won't listen to me. Now let's leave. Let's get away from that disgusting abomination."

((Emmett Bunnell continued in Life Is Just A Memory))
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
LeslieFranc

Post by LeslieFranc »

“Get a hold of yourself, Lucas,” he muttered back at the boy’s hysterical rant. At the very least, he could now see the murderer through the weak animal act he had been putting up. Although I suppose I can’t call it an act either…

His thoughts had been cut off by Emmett’s resentful voice. He almost did a double-take when he realized that the acidic tone was directed at him and not Lucas. For a moment, he let down his guard and looked away from Lucas for more than a second, instead he was staring at his supposed ally in disbelief as said ally started listing off his own share of tragedies and losses in comparison to his “only one”, as if to what, invalidate me or some shit like that? Irritation seeped into his heart as Emmett kept on going about himself and his own problems and God somebody make him shut up. Cecil briefly entertained the idea of aiming his knife towards him if it’ll take him aback to stop talking even for a few seconds, but he wasn’t that stupid yet.

And so, as per usual, Cecil did what he always did when faced with overwhelming emotions while still in company: he forced a smile that didn’t reach his eyes.

Smile. Find humor in the idiocy, he bitterly thought to himself. Smile through the nonsense. Through the annoyance. The anger. Smile at the stupid rant. At this hotheaded idiot. Smile through the angry tears threatening to pool in my eyes, or the sorrowful tears in the reminder of Camila again.

Smiling like he was hearing nothing more than a joke, when all he wanted to do was push back. But he wasn’t as much of an idiot like Emmett was and show discord among allies when there was an enemy right in front of them.

The final straw was when Emmett decided to put his own responsibility and decisions to Cecil’s shoulders.

Blame me? Because you can’t kill him? Because I’m not risking my life for that choice you made? You ridiculous piece of shit—

His smile grew wider, and an incredulous laugh escaped him as Emmett left. It was the only thing he could do or he might just try slashing something with the knife on his hand. There were a lot of words for Emmett that were just threatening to burst out of him.

Glancing back at Lucas with nothing more than a sneer, he walked backwards with the knife still aimed at him until he was at an acceptable distance. By then, he turned his back and swiftly walked to catch up to Emmett, shouting his name to give him a piece of his mind after what he just said.

“EMMETT!”

((Cecil Salazar-Loveless continued in Life Is Just A Memory))
Slam

Post by Slam »

Lucas listened to Emmett’s rant, if only because he couldn’t get away from it while continuing to strain against his bowels so much. He listened to Emmet’s whiny bullshit about all the people he lost, and how bad he felt, and how sad he was that his gay crush got killed by someone who he’d pushed around and beaten up and robbed. What a whiny bitch, Emmett was. Why should Lucas spare him a shred of sympathy, when not a single soul had given him even a little bit?

He would die too, Lucas decided. They’d both die. They had made him suffer like this; they had made him have to fight so hard not to crap his pants. He wouldn’t shove a branch in their face, he’d shove one right up their assholes and make them suffer like he was right now. Fuck it, he’d use the same branch on both of them! Then maybe he’d stick it in their eyes too for good measure!

He winced again as fuckface Emmett finally took his leave, with fuckface Cecil following behind him. Good riddance, he was alone again.

Alone, filthy, cold, hungry, thirsty and ill.

He would've stayed there, face buried in the floor and frothing with rage, but his gut allowed him no time for such things. The coast finally clear, he hurried outwards, stopping only to make sure there wasn't a gun waiting on the other side of the door. Safe, for now, he hurried out for somewhere private to finally relieve himself.

((Lucas Brady continued in Between a Rock and a Hard Place))
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Return to “The Temple”