Character Adoption/Creation

V7 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V7 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
decoy73

Character Adoption/Creation

Post by decoy73 »

As noted in this thread, I am making another set of twins (as I did in v5) - Christina and Jessica Rennes. I will be playing Christina, while I am looking for somebody else to play Jessica. The idea of the twins is based off of the Edwards twins from version 0 - polar opposite identical twins. Christina is going to be the intelligent but unpopular one, where as Jessica is going to be the popular, but stupid one. As such, I have to ask:

Is there anyone willing to work with me on this?
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Return to “V7 Pregame Planning”