What the ...

EXPLICIT CONTENT ($1.00/view)

Events and happenings began influencing who our characters are long before the SOTF ACT was even a glimmer in someone's eye. Have an interesting memory of your character's to share? Want to show the world why they are the way they are? Even if you just want to establish why they like comic books, this is the place to do it!
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Charlene just stared at the brunette lying on the bed. Rosa. Had to remember that. She only had bits and pieces of what happened - her memory of the previous night was nearly shot, but she remembered just enough to realize that she probably hadn't been forced into doing any of whatever happened. She squinted as Rosa's words made another assault on her ears. Charlene's vision was still a little blurry from the headache and the light sensitivity, but it was good enough to actually see Rosa on the bed.

"It's coming back to me. Just bits and pieces. But I remember that we had it out, so to speak." She groaned as she struggled to focus. Looking up at Rosa, she seemed ... pretty attractive. Not "I wish I looked like her," but like she might have wanted to make another go, if not for this damn headache. "Oh, God. Was I thinking at all, or was I too drunk to shit?"
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Namira

Post by Namira »

((I am a terrible, terrible person. I'm very sorry for taking so long and you've been awesomely patient.))

"You seemed to be... uh, functioning well enough," Rosa said with a wink, a smile playing across her face. The gears were starting to turn and the Fiametta's flirtaciousness had definitely resurfaced. Of course, it helped that Charlene apparently remembered (albeit vaguely) what had happened and wasn't currently freaking out, so Rosa wasn't so worried about irritating the blonde any longer.

"But yeah... gotta say that you were pretty drunk. You were coming onto me pretty strongly," Rosa grinned again, the unintended double entendre striking her as rather funny. Nobody ever claimed that she was mature, not in her sense of humour, to say the least.

Absently, Rosa ran an admiring look up and down Charlene's body. Wasn't she something? Rosa had most definitely scored last night, and looking at the still unclothed blonde, well... the Fiametta was tempted to try again. Her body certainly agreed with the notion.

Urgh... wait for a signal Rosa... can't do worse than jumping somebody that isn't interested.
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

((Don't worry about it.))

"You seemed to be... uh, functioning well enough." Charlene could make out a smile on Rosa's face. It actually ...

No. Don't even think about it. Now with the headache slowly fading away, Charlene's common sense had come back in full force. And realizing that, after thinking about it, the whole ... experience had been pretty good, it was clear that Charlene was going to have to sort some stuff out.

"But yeah... gotta say that you were pretty drunk. You were coming onto me pretty strongly." Wow. It must have been a good time. Charlene looked at Rosa. Was she ... checking her out? Great. If word gets out about this, my life is over. She looked at Rosa. Charlene had to admit, Rosa wasn't half bad.

Stop it! Just get home so you can nurse this hangover and find out what's going down here. Charlene just did the best thing under the circumstances: she pushed herself off the bed and started rummaging around for her clothes. After a while, she managed to get her panties on (mainly because it took her a bit to realize that she had never dropped them to start with).

"Huh. Guess we had a really good time, then." She found her bra and quickly put it back on. She just wanted to get home. She was going to have to think about what this whole thing meant.

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Namira

Post by Namira »

Rosa couldn't lie, she was disappointed to see Charlene retrieving her clothes from about the room. It seemed as if without some alcohol-produced motivation, the blonde just wasn't interested. Dammit.

Urgh, well, that sucks. Guess I've got a good night to look back on.

The Fiametta supposed that it would be a good idea for her to get dressed again too, now that it was clear that round two had been removed from the cards. All the same... it couldn't hurt to give a little reminder. After replacing her panties, Rosa, still half naked, slipped off the bed and walked over to Charlene.

"Good time? Most definitely," Rosa then leaned forward and gave the blonde a firm kiss on the lips - relatively chaste, but with the meaning still very clear. After a couple of seconds, Rosa drew back, aware that what she'd just done had probably been a bad plan, but not really caring all the much.

Don't they say whoever dares, wins? I like that. If nothing else, I got another kiss from it.
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Charlene bent down to pick up her skirt. At least it was still clean. She couldn't believe how this night had turned out. Not just what happened, but what it meant. If word ever gets out about this, I am fucked.

"Good time? Most definitely."

Charlene looked over to see Rosa standing there in nothing but her panties, right before kissing her square on the lips. Charlene just closed her eyes and blinked as suddenly she felt weird as she just stared at Rosa. She was turned on. Immediately, her head slammed back into gear. Will you stop drooling over her? You're hung over and you probably have no way home. Now is not the time! But still, those titties ...

Again. You're hung over. In a STRANGER'S house. Without a ride. Stop trying to masturbate!

Charlene shook her head after about half a second of her head and her hormones fighting their little internal war and put her skirt back on, crossing the room to get her shoes and top.

"Yeah. I don't know if anyone else is here that can give us a ride. You got a way home?"

Good. Just keep the subject simple, and you won't have to worry about anything until after you get home.

Version 8
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
[+] Version 7
Namira

Post by Namira »

Rosa quickly got dressed. It was pretty obvious that Charlene wasn't interested right now - but ah well, kiss stolen, and she hadn't been slapped or anything for it.

"Huh? Oh right. Yeah, I've got a way home... well, when I say home I mean I'm probably going to somebody's place, but yeah."

Fully clothed, Rosa walked over to the door and tipped Charlene a wink.

"That was fun, I'll see you around."

Annd of course, that's a notch on the bedpost. Love em and leave em... jeez, I guess commitment is a two way street...

((Yeah, this wasn't great, couldn't think how to wrap it up. My part over.))
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

((OOC: Sorry about the writer's block, but anyways - THE GRAND FINALE!!!))

Rosa left, giving Charlene a wink as she walked out.

Wow, is she hitting on ... She was about to smile a little when she put her left hand to her head. She wouldn't admit it to anyone, but her cool, calm flirty demeanor was gone right now, replaced by an internal war between her head and her hormones.

(No. Don't even think about it.) As she looked down, she noticed her right hand, which had been traveling down to her skirt. She quickly whipped it away.

But those eyes ... (You were drunk.) She shook her head, trying to sort it out.

Those tits ... (You're in a stranger's house!) She backed up, so that she was lying on the bed.

Those moves ... (You have to get home! What will Mom say?) She pinched her nose, screwing her eyes shut.

Fuck, my head hurts. (Finally, something we can agree on. Let's get out of here.) In spite of that temporary internal truce, she just lay there for about thirty seconds, before finally getting up off the bed. She went out the door, found her jacket and her purse while avoiding or ignoring anyone else there, and went over to her car, shaking her head as she entered and put the keys in the ignition. For once, Charlene was going to have something to actually think about.

Version 8
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
[+] Version 7

Return to “Memories from the Past (V4)”