Don't Go Away

Say what you say, but say that you'll stay, forever and a day in the time of my life

Following a well-worn path from the temple that leads behind the building and the memorial garden takes you to the cliff face itself. Featuring a sheer drop to the water and rocks below and no barrier of any kind, the edge of the cliff is not one for the faint of heart. A large roughly cut wooden sign has been haphazardly hammered into the ground here but whatever was originally painted upon it has long since washed away leaving only a shadow of a single word behind.
decoy73

Don't Go Away

Post by decoy73 »

((Stephanie McDonald continued from Raw Deal))

November 29, 2017

Stephanie stroked Jessica’s hair as the shorter girl snoozed happily on her shoulder. It was funny - Jessica was fully clothed, while Stephanie was wearing an open bathrobe and lingerie. She’d actually danced - well, tried to. Jessica hadn’t gone for it though. In the end, they’d watched a movie. It was still a pretty nice time. Just … being there, together. It wasn’t sex, but, maybe it had been worth it for Jessica to say no.

May 26, 2018

Jessica hummed happily as she kissed Stephanie’s bare shoulder and her hand rested right below Stephanie’s navel. Stephanie knew she didn’t want to wash any part of her body ever again as the two of them just lay there in their natural glory. If this was how making love felt, she may as well have been an addict. She looked at the now sleeping woman resting on her shoulder with a smile.

I love you, Jessica Rennes.

June 14, 2018

Stephanie made her way across the bottom of the cliffs, incredulous. When she’d heard the announcement, she was ready call bollocks.

"… Jessica Rennes was next to go, opting out of the game by jumping off the cliffs …"

She noted a flash of blue as she ran over to it.

Oh, no, no, no …

“Jessica?” Nothing. “Jessica!” Nothing. She shook her. She had to be sleeping. The funny angle of her head meant nothing. She was just asleep. That’s why Stephanie’s screams weren’t doing anything. She wasn’t, she wasn’t …

I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry …

She held the body, the tears pouring out, until the water pouring down her face was more from the water outside than her tears.

I’msorryI’msorryI’msorryI’msorryI’msorry

She just lay there, her throat raw from the sobbing and the screaming, and for quite a bit, there may as well have been two corpses there. She almost wished there were. At least they’d be corpses together.

((Stephanie McDonald continued in Big Spender))
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Return to “The Cliff”