Cigarettes and Alcohol

Open, Day 10 (You can wait for a lifetime to spend your days in the sun-shee-ine)

The spot with the best freely accessible view of the island, Nature's Lookout was mainly used for contemplative purposes. There are a collection of handmade benches here to provide seating for those that desire it. One notable addition to the cliff face at Nature's Lookout is the wooden platform that extends out over the cliff that people could walk out onto to feel closer to nature and commit items to the earth below.
decoy73

Cigarettes and Alcohol

Post by decoy73 »

((Manuel Figueroa continued from Land Locked Blues))

This was nuts. He hadn't seen anyone lately, and while that meant nobody had been out to attack him, it meant that nobody was supporting him, either. Of course, practically every person whom he had talked to was dead - everyone he allied with died, which was actually pretty reasonable given the nature of the game.

Of course, given how Yuka was dead, that meant that for the first time in the game, he was truly alone. Even Lucas was dead. He'd almost take having him point a shotgun at him again. Almost.
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Nobody. Manuel had nobody. He was fucked in half if he couldn't get to somebody. He wasn't sure about it, but there was the distinct possibility that the game was getting to him. He had to find somebody to partner up with ...

((Manuel Figueroa continued in Acquiesce))
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Return to “Nature's Lookout”