Big Spender

Night 5, before the fifth announcement (Open)

The Aviary is a large construction of wood and iron with netting spread across it, although at some point a portion of the ceiling netting was broken leaving a large hole in the canopy. The interior of the aviary is home to a collection of carved wooden statues of various mythical figures although they have since been weathered by constant pecking and covered in droppings by the birds that formerly resided within the building.
decoy73

Big Spender

Post by decoy73 »

((Stephanie McDonald continued from Don't Go Away))

One thing that Stephanie McDonald knew she was good at was looking good. It was why she tried out for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and the Victoria's Secret Angels. It was why her school supplies were more makeup, lipstick, nail polish, and mascara by weight than textbooks, paper, and writing implements and why she had an eidetic knowledge of every use of the former category. It was this knowledge that kept her grades down and her modeling career up. She prided herself on her ability to always look good with the right hair, clothes and face.

Looking at this from a week previously, Stephanie would have believed she had been hired to be an extra on The Walking Dead. Her normally permed hair was now tangled in what appeared to be a nest. Her face was smudged, her body covered in dirt, her eyes were more pink than blue, and her facial expression was just dead.

The issue was that she wasn't merely playing a zombie. She had become one.
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

She spent some time there, asking around, taking a bite to eat. But it was all ... automatic. Just done out of rote memorization rather than active desire. After some time, she left.

There was nothing left for her here.

((Stephanie McDonald continued in Circles of Steel))
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Return to “Aviary”