The In Crowd

Limo Ride - Open to any popular kids

Everything Prom-related before the actual dance takes place here: last second date-searches, time spent dressing, rendezvous with friends, and fancy limo (or, as the case may be, bus) rides to the dance are all welcome.
D/N

The In Crowd

Post by D/N »

(Anyone who wants in the limo, post away, I'm going to keep this thread open 'til next weekend before moving to prom proper.)

(Ricky continued from High Gloss Highs. Aaron Hicks is NPC, continued from Just Passing the Time)

When the limo pulled up to the curb where its final pickup lived, the champagne was already flowing for the kids inside. Sure, the champagne wasn't the best, and there were already more people crowded in there than recommended, but prom didn't come cheap, and any way to lower or split the bill was welcome. Especially given that there were rooms booked at the Crowne Plaza Hotel for the afterparty.

------------

Long used to the indignity of shuttering obnoxious high-schoolers around, the chauffeur stepped out and held the door open for Aaron Hicks, who bounded up to the house with enthusiasm. Over the football star's high school years, there'd been almost more parties that he could've counted, but prom was different. Prom had class. Hell, who needed the school trip anyway? They sure as hell weren't going to the Crowne for their school trip. And once he got back from down south, scholarship offers in the mail, Aaron would be bringing everyone that mattered together over to his place and THAT would be the real school trip.

He rapped on the door and waited for Charlene Norris to answer it. Charlene Norris. Just another reason he was looking forward to tonight. She'd been an obvious choice as a date; they were friendly, they had no bad past between them to get in the way, and with both of them together Aaron figured they'd be the alpha couple of the night, just as they deserved to be.

--------------

Ricky Fortino leaned back and loosened his tie as he waited to get this show on the road already. It was getting too damn hot, but what did you expect when you crammed a bunch of kids in a limo on the night of prom? And he wasn't exactly feeling comfortable in a suit. This whole prom thing was a huge whackin' load of effort considering that it was one freaking night. But what was he gonna do, stay home? Hell no. Who didn't do prom? It was high school, you do the senior prom, nothing more to it than that. Sure you could just go straight to the party and get smashed there, but that was like cheating.

The bottle was passed over to him and he filled one of the cheap plastic glasses, then passed it along to Feo. Ricky still wasn't exactly sure were Feo Smith and him stood. Since they'd hooked up at Justin's party and decided to do the prom thing they'd ran into each other inside and out of school on occasion, and of course they all ran in the same circle, but they were sorta in some half-flirting, not-quite-dating stage. Ah well. If nothing else, Feo was good company for something like this. No starry-eyed expectations of true love or whatever those girls who'd been mooning about prom for months were thinking they'd achieve here. And hell, he knew they made each other look pretty good. Good-looking guy with good-looking girl, that's just how things were, and Ricky wasn't about to wreck the status quo.

He leaned over as he passed her the glass. "Hey, gotta make sure we finish this off 'fore we get there. I dunno about you, but I'm ready to get this night going."
Ugh never say never
Brayden Betancourt
Chris Passilidis
Adi Wheelwright
Fey Zelenka-Morrison

Always Remembered:
v7!
G080 - Nikki Nelson-Kelly - DECEASED Castles Fall in the Sand

v6!
B029: Aiden Slattery - DECEASED Get Off the Floor
G058: Kaitlyn Greene - DECEASED She Knew She'd Found Freedom

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - DECEASED From Sea to Sky
B023: Jesse Jennings - DECEASED From Vision to Glory

v4!
G077: Andrea Raymer - ALIVE
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - DECEASED
B006: Ricky Fortino - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - DECEASED

v3!
G045 - Eris Marquis - DECEASED
B104 - Jonathan Lancer - DECEASED
Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

((Feo Eleri Smith continued from She Shook Me Cold))

Feo would spend every night sipping champagne in a limo if she could. Of course, Feo wouldn't mind simply sipping champagne every night. Hell, as hard as she'd been working on her music lately, she deserved it. Even getting ready for prom involved hours of prep, including an hour spent putting her damn contacts in for the first time, and another hour putting her hair in the perfect. messy bun. She leaned back and sighed happily. Yep, she deserved everything she was gonna get tonight, and even more.

Feo was no one's princess, and she certainly wasn't dressed like one. Her satin plum gown had the majority of the back out, the sides cut out, and a slit going up to the middle of her thigh. Her sister had called it "fleshy". Of course, fleshy was a dainty way of saying slutty, but it didn't matter. She looked good, and she wasn't going to prom alone. She had a date, which was a dainty way of saying "guaranteed sex partner for the night".

It had been a while since Feo had actually liked a guy, and Ricky had potential. He was cool enough, and he certainly wasn't a whiny bitch like some of the guys at Bayview. And yes, the fact that he played sports and looked good had more than a little bit to do it. Feo being somewhat shallow wouldn't be news to anyone. Even so, neither of them had made any moves toward anything. Didn't matter, they were graduating soon.

Wow, he smells good. Feo, you sure can pick 'em.

She grinned at Ricky, resting a hand on his upper thigh. "Oh, we'll finish it. And the sooner we get to the dance, the sooner we can get to the Crowne, amirite? No party like an afterpary."
VII
G071 - Sakurako Adina Jackson - i'll be ready every day / for as long as i can say / here I am in the future with my friends

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

((Charlene Norris continued from Deuce))

Charlene Norris stood in her room, looking herself over in the mirror again, nervous as hell. She shouldn't have been. She looked perfect. She'd checked ten times. She'd curled her hair, done her makeup, put on the best fragrance she had, and her dress was perfect. Black and white stripes, knee length, strapless, with black heels. She had her ticket, two condoms, and she'd taken the pill (The one thing Janelle Norris was a stickler about was birth control. Every time she left with a boy or for a party, Mom made sure that Charlene had both safeguards. When Charlene had asked why, Janelle had just looked at Charlene, implying that Charlene's ill-timed birth was the reason). Plus, her prom date was Aaron Hicks. Aaron Hicks. She'd scored the big one when he asked her to prom. Plus, if I find a decent girl, I'm sure Aaron won't mind joining in. Her mother had told her twice what the problem might have been - pre-prom jitters, nothing more. Well, that and the fact that she had scored a scholarship to UConn for tennis.

Well, Bayview was great. That thought, had she caught it, would have shown her the source of her anxiety. She missed the good old days. Prom was just another sign of the end of an awesome four years. She sighed as she walked out of her room, and tried to look like her stomach had nothing but the Luna bars she'd eaten an hour ago, when she heard a knocking on the front door. Finally. She walked down the stairs, careful not to trip on the way down, speeding up a little once she hit the bottom. She smiled as she opened the door to reveal Aaron. Wow. He's looking nice today. She giggled, managing to maintain that calm demeanor she always showed to the world.

"Aaron. You're looking nice today."
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
D/N

Post by D/N »

When Charlene opened the door, Aaron was trying to keep himself from grinning like a fool, but it was just too hard to do. This was PROM baby, and prom night was just starting. Sure, in the long run it wouldn't mean much to them. He knew Charlene was heading out east after this, and he was heading down south, and if prom night ended up being some kind of highlight of their lives then something had gone majorly wrong. But that didn't mean he couldn't live in the moment for this one night, celebrate everything that he had brought to Bayview, and then kiss it goodbye and move on to better things. And sure, Aaron Hicks wouldn't remember Bayview all that well, but he wanted Bayview to remember him. When he proved those scouts wrong and was clawing his way to the top of the roster in a Division I team,

As for his date? Well, he figured Charlene was much the same. She was on to big things of her own. He guessed he could have gone with someone lesser, some girl who'd remember prom with Aaron Hicks for all her life, but nah, not tonight. Tonight was the time to be with an equal, and shine above the rest.

Speaking of, Charlene was shining all right. She giggled when she opened the door, and he couldn't wipe that smile off his face for the life of him.

"Me? Hell Charlene, I look the same as always. This dance is about YOU, because YOU are the one who's beautiful tonight."

He brought out the corsage and pinned it on her dress, then extended his arm "Alright, you want to make a good entrance? "

-------------

Ricky glanced out and saw Aaron and Charlene making their way back to the ride. OK, maybe if they hauled ass they wouldn't be like half an hour late after all. Really, not that he should be in that much of a hurry, considering that they had the booze here and WHOA unexpected Feo's hand suddenly on his thigh like that.

She's....... something.

Yeah, maybe that was the right word. Feo, he didn't know what it was about her, but she wasn't like most of the girls he'd gone with in the past. They all expected you to do everything for 'em. "Oh Ricky, how come you're 15 minutes late, why don't we go to this place with my girlfriends, Ricky I don't know I just don't think you listen to me." Fucking A he didn't listen to them. Feo was a girl who took things for herself. That... was actually making him kinda nervous. But he could handle it. He'd just take it all as it came.

He turned to her and sipped from his own glass as she mentioned the afterparty, then leaned close. "Hey, I wouldn't mind it if he just took us right there, but hey, we all gotta kill a few hours at the prom, I figure we've got to get something out of all the money we spend on this."

Ricky raised his glass. "So, cheers. Oh, and seriously, that dress is too damn good to just go to the Crowne, you've gotta show it off."

Alrighty then. He could hear that Charlene and Aaron were almost back. Prom night was officially on.

"Alright limo man, let's get a move on!"
Ugh never say never
Brayden Betancourt
Chris Passilidis
Adi Wheelwright
Fey Zelenka-Morrison

Always Remembered:
v7!
G080 - Nikki Nelson-Kelly - DECEASED Castles Fall in the Sand

v6!
B029: Aiden Slattery - DECEASED Get Off the Floor
G058: Kaitlyn Greene - DECEASED She Knew She'd Found Freedom

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - DECEASED From Sea to Sky
B023: Jesse Jennings - DECEASED From Vision to Glory

v4!
G077: Andrea Raymer - ALIVE
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - DECEASED
B006: Ricky Fortino - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - DECEASED

v3!
G045 - Eris Marquis - DECEASED
B104 - Jonathan Lancer - DECEASED
Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

What was taking Charlene and Aaron so long? Was he proposing or something? All of a sudden, Feo was anxious to get the prom. It was more than a little ridiculous, especially considering prom was at the rec center of all places. What had they spent the all that fundraiser money on? Good job, prom commitee. Even if the class of '08 was the cheapest class that ever lived, she still couldn't shake the feeling of wanting to be with the rest of them. Not even realizing it, she put her hand off Ricky's lap and entwined it in his hand.

Guys were easy. The only subject she excelled in besides band was the male anatomy (with a minor in the male psyche). If she ever wanted to be a call girl, she'd be on top in no time. It all came down to mind games. Simple, really.

Tonight though, she wasn't going to play. In fact, she'd been pretty straight with Ricky since they'd ran into each other at the party. It felt . . . nice. Feo wasn't really used to nice. She raised her glass, then drained it. "Thanks. And you're damn right I'm showing this dress off!", she said. Her voice got softer, nearly a whisper. "Showin' you off too."

Prom night. When a girl could be more than a nice set of tits. Was this the American dream her dad came here looking for? It damn sure felt like it.
VII
G071 - Sakurako Adina Jackson - i'll be ready every day / for as long as i can say / here I am in the future with my friends

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

((Sorry for the delay. Had one hell of a case of writer's block. Hope you like the Chuck Norris joke))

"Me? Hell Charlene, I look the same as always. This dance is about YOU, because YOU are the one who's beautiful tonight."

Charlene had to hold back another giggle. Such a gentleman. She just smiled as Aaron pinned the corsage onto her dress.

"Alright, you want to make a good entrance?"

Charlene just laughed at that statement. She didn't like to brag (most of the time), but Charlene and Aaron were practically the premiere couple at the Bayview Prom. Making a good entrance ... that was already set. "Am I? I am ready to destroy the Crowne like Chuck Norris and Mr. T at the bar. Are you ready for our entrance to blow up the place?" She took Aaron's hand and headed to the limo.
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Return to “Pre-Prom”