What the ...

EXPLICIT CONTENT ($1.00/view)

Events and happenings began influencing who our characters are long before the SOTF ACT was even a glimmer in someone's eye. Have an interesting memory of your character's to share? Want to show the world why they are the way they are? Even if you just want to establish why they like comic books, this is the place to do it!
decoy73

What the ...

Post by decoy73 »

Junior year ... everything was set. Looks, status, friends. Yep, Charlene Norris had it all, she thought, as she finished off her latest cup of beer. How many had she downed? Looking back on it, she should probably have stopped three beers ago. At this point, it didn't matter. Charlene was having a good time. The basketball team had won again, and that meant that she could take some time off. The only things that were really irritating was when the men tried to grab her boobs. That hadn't been cool. But as she was laughing at some guy deciding to do a keg stand, everything was actually going pretty well, until ...

"HEY!" Some jokers decided to have a little fight with whipped cream. Tasty, but messy. How was she supposed to get this stuff off of her clothes? Had she been sober, she would have been slightly irritated. Charlene just laughed it off, gingerly walking towards a bathroom to wash off the stuff before it dried.
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Namira

Post by Namira »

What was this party for again? ... Rosa honestly couldn't remember. Somebody had probably mentioned it earlier, but whenever Rosa got invited (or brought along) to this sort of party, it was usually for decorative purposes. With this much alcohol going around, nobody was going to turn their noses up at the presence of another attractive girl, whether she was 'supposed' to be there, or not. Besides, it didn't matter all that much anyway... no matter the 'why's', the same basic things were happening. Drinking, music, and... yep, there was the kegstand.

Rosa didn't know how anybody could even manage that. She liked a drink, herself, and had indeed already had a few (although not enough to make her more than a little tipsy), but doing it like that? Ugh, no thanks. Rosa drank because she liked particular beverages, and because she liked getting somewhat drunk, not to test the limits of her stomach.

Rosa was taking a little breather from the central throng of the party (the cheering group gathered around the guy doing the kegstand was giving her a bit of a headache) when she spotted something go flying through the air, splattering over on the other side of the room. Three further volleys ensued, and by that point, she realised that somebody had decided to start slinging whipped cream around. Not particularly wishing to get involved (or rather, caught in the crossfire) in that kind of thing - she didn't like having to clean herself up just because somebody else was being an idiot - Rosa ducked out of the room.

The Fiametta wasn't sure exactly where she was headed, and just sort of wandered down the hallway. Well, she was already taking a breather, maybe she could head outside or something for five minutes, give those guys time to calm down... As Rosa was thinking, however, she heard somebody yelling 'HEY!' and turning around, she saw a girl emerging from the same room she'd just vacated. From the looks of things, she hadn't quite managed to bail out of that whipped cream fight in time...

Rosa was pretty sure she'd seen the girl somewhere about, but a name wasn't forthcoming. C... did it begin with a C? Possibly, she couldn't recall. It wasn't entirely alcohol stopping Rosa from thinking though; she felt her heart hammering a little. That chick was hot, like, really hot. Her rack looked gorgeous, and as well as that...

Whoa, whoa, whoa, stop drooling!

Rosa started a little, realising that she'd been staring (with her mouth slightly open, no less), and pretty obviously at cleavage, too. Hoping that the girl hadn't noticed, Rosa walked over.

"Hey. Those idiots catch you between them?" Damn... she really did have a lot of that cream on her, must have been a direct hit. "Need a hand getting cleaned up?"
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

"Hey. Those idiots catch you between them?... Need a hand getting cleaned up?"

Charlene looked at the newcomer. He ... she was actually pretty hot. In this state, Charlene wouldn't have recognized her own mother, but hey, who's keeping track? Her face was staring in wonderment, probably at, what was it, her eyes? That was one of her unique features. Charlene found herself unable her helper in the eyes for more than three seconds at a time. Partially because she was so drunk. Also because couldn't keep her eyes off the figure of this new arrival. Even though her vision wasn't doing too well, one thought went through her head: Damn, she was hot.

"Y-Yeah. Got me good. Pssh. I'd really appreciate the help." Charlene couldn't help but sound more than a little flirty. It was quite possible that she actually was flirting, but whether she was doing so because of or in spite of her drunken state would never be known.

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Namira

Post by Namira »

Why'd she say it like that? She's not... nah, don't be stupid, she's probably just drunk or something. Fuck, for all I know, that's what she sounds like when she's trying not to freak out about somebody ogling her...

Rosa willed herself to maintain eye contact, even if checking the other girl out could have conceivably be passed off at looking at how badly her clothes were messed up. After what she'd just done, Rosa didn't really want to push it. As upfront about things as the Fiametta could be, she knew that the majority of girls didn't exactly appreciate being blatently eyed up, especially by other girls.

Meeting Charlene's eyes, though, almost blew Rosa away all over again.

Holy shit, are you from school? How in the hell didn't I notice you? Christ, look at those eyes... that's something...

Somehow, the mismatched eyes of the other girl contributed even more to Rosa's attraction. Honest to god, if Rosa hadn't had practice at self restraint, she just might have been drunk enough to hurl herself at Charlene right then and there. As it was, she managed to reluctantly turn away and head for the bathroom. Opening the door, Rosa was relieved to discover it was empty, and she turned and motioned to the girl.

Steady, alright... you don't need to make her think you're some kind of pervert... is it just me, or is it getting really hot in here?

Rosa turned on the tap in the sink to begin running some water. Charlene would need that to get cleaned up, right? The Fiametta tugged at the (somewhat low) neckline of the shirt she was wearing and bit her lip.

It is hot... oh fuck, I'm blushing aren't I? Tell me I'm not actually blushing... shit.
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Charlene followed her new brunette friend, walking stumbling into the bathroom, just able to grab the sink.

Wow. I must have chosen the right outfit. The girl turned on the water and pulled at her shirt as Charlene bent over and washed the cream out of her hair. After about a minute of having her hair under the tap, she looked at herself in the mirror.

Whew. No permanent damage done. She breathed a sight of relief as she looked down at her top. It seemed that her top had gotten the majority of the whipped cream. She sighed as she pulled off the black tank top and stepped to the door, clumsily locking it.

"There's no need for a show-and-tell here, uh, what's your name?" Charlene said as she put her top under the faucet and started scrubbing the whipped cream off, pausing for a moment to get the wet hair out from her eyes, looking the brunette straight in the eyes.

Version 8
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
[+] Version 7
Namira

Post by Namira »

Oh man, you're fucking with me right? She's gotta be screwing around, no way do you just... just... take off your top. Urgh! Stop it. Chill out. You're getting the wrong idea Rosa... she's doing that because it's messed up, not as some kind of... play or something. Coool it.

There was no denying that the blond was attractive, even with her hair wet, but you couldn't be stupid about this sort of thing. Rosa knew as well as anybody that it wasn't nice to garner unwanted attention, and chances were, the attention of a girl was unwanted attention. That was the tricky thing, really. Most guys made it pretty obvious if they *ahem* wanted something, trying to figure out if a girl was... well... into girls was a lot harder. There was a fine line between being flirty and coming across as some kind of creep.

Rosa tried to avoid staring at the blond's chest, but damn, it had been difficult enough when she'd been fully clothed. Underwear didn't leave a whole lot to the imagination in any circumstances. The other girl locked eyes with her and asked something, which actually took a moment for Rosa to protest.

Blue and green... that's weird, really weird, yet kinda... pretty at the same time.

"Uh, name's Rosa. Fiametta. I'm at Bayview, I guess you go there too?"

Any conversation, any random innanity, just to take her mind off, well, things.
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

"Uh, name's Rosa. Fiametta. I'm at Bayview, I guess you go there too?"

"Nice to meet you ... Rosa ... finally. I'm Charlene ... Norris" As her sight adjusted (Was it getting better or worse?) Charlene could see Rosa. Her dark brown hair stopped right above her chest. It looked ... shiny. Good shiny. Her shirt showed off a decently sized bust, and her skirt showed very nice legs. Had Charlene been looking at this turn of events through a video camera, she would have realized that the next nine words had set off a chain reaction. One of her teachers had called it "domino theory," or something. Charlene smiled, looking at the quite beautiful lady in front of her. Had she been sober, she would have been able to catch herself, but she was so drunk her brain-to-mouth filter was broken. Not like she cared, anyway.

"I've seen you around school, and ... you're really hot."

Come on, baby. Take me

Version 8
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
[+] Version 7
Namira

Post by Namira »

Rosa's embarrassment faded right away in the next couple of moments. Charlene, after the introduction, had given her a pretty obvious once over. There was no mistaking it. The eyes had stopped in all the right places, and fuck, if Rosa of all people couldn't tell when a person was checking her out, she had to be losing her touch.

Still, if there was even the slightest doubt in Rosa's mind, it was dispelled when Charlene spoke again, and the Fiametta almost fell over. Even if she had been barely keeping herself from staring, hearing somebody so bluntly say something like that (well, somebody that Rosa was also attracted to), was... well, wonderful.

Anyhow, Rosa didn't need any further invitation than that, taking two steps foward and wrapping her arms around the blonde, pulling her in tight. Right up against the other girl, Rosa had the barest moment to consider that Charlene's eyes looked even more exotically beautiful up close before she planted a kiss firmly on the other girl's lips.

Rosa drew back, albeit reluctantly, after a couple of seconds with nothing further ventured.

"That wasn't... uh, too up front of me, right?" Rosa said, a note of worry in her voice.

Tell me I didn't do that just because of an honest compliment. But... fuck, girls don't usually just say other girls are hot, right? ... I fucking hope so.
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

The second those words spilled out of Charlene's mouth, alarm bells went off. Common sense had finally had enough.

Charlene, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? She's going to kill you! Then, Rosa took two steps forward, pulled her in, and kissed her. Charlene expected to ask for mouthwash, but as her nipples stiffened, she realized that ... she liked it.

"That wasn't... uh, too up front of me, right?"

And at that moment her common sense decided Never mind. Take it for all it's worth.

"Are you kidding me? Get over here." And Charlene returned the favor, reaching down for Rosa's skirt, undoing it and dropping it to the floor, all the while with her lips firmly planted on Rosa's mouth, working on the inside of her mouth with her tongue.

Version 8
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
[+] Version 7
Namira

Post by Namira »

Rosa was half expecting to get slapped, half expecting to get yelled at, and mabe half hoping that Charlene would return the kiss. What she wasn't expecting was to have the blond shove her tongue down her throat. Not that Rosa didn't like it, of course, but it sure as hell wasn't what she'd anticipated.

Still, it seemed as though Rosa had gone from the one leading to the one being led along. Charlene's kissing was very agressive, and she spent even less time than Rosa would have done on hesitation before going in with the tongue, too. The Fiametta didn't mind having somebody controlling the action (although she would never have picked Charlene out as the type), but at some point, the line had to be drawn.

Rosa broke the kiss off, reluctantly, when she felt her skirt suddenly drop away. It wasn't that she wanted to preserve her modesty (hah, some joke that would be), nor even that she felt things were going too quickly, just that... well, it wasn't the best of locations.

"Hey, hey, let's not get ahead of ourselves," Rosa murmured, picking the skirt back up again and refastening it. "We can't do anything in here; somebody will come along. C'mon," Rosa turned away, unlocked the door, and headed out into the corridor with a purpose. A couple of opened doors later, and she found what she was after; a bedroom with a lock. Eagerly awaiting Charlene inside (hoping she'd quickly followed, of course), Rosa stripped off her shirt and tossed it to one side. Here, they could have a little privacy.

Damn, damn, I didn't see that coming! She means some business!
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Charlene was a little upset when Rosa broke off the kiss, and picked up her skirt, but then she said:

"Hey, hey, let's not get ahead of ourselves. "We can't do anything in here; somebody will come along. C'mon." She exited the room, going to her left. Charlene sighed, put her top back on, and followed her into a bedroom. Lo and behold, Rosa was there, shirtless. Charlene smiled as she locked the door behind her and removed her top again. She then promptly jumped back on the bed.

"Now, where were we?" Charlene asked, as she took her right hand, wrapped it around Rosa, and kissed her once again on the lips.

Version 8
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
[+] Version 7
Namira

Post by Namira »

Jesus, has somebody slipped her something?

Rosa wasn't entirely sure what to think. On the one hand, it was nice, no, great to have somebody so eager, but on the other... oh who was she kidding? This chick could barely keep her hands off her, and Rosa was taken aback? She was out of practice. It was almost touching in a way, that Charlene thought she was that attractive. Then again, alcohol did strange things to people sometimes...

All the same, any thoughts that she might be taking advantage were gone. It wasn't like Rosa had needed to coax Charlene into this; fuck, it almost seemed like she was the one in charge. Rosa allowed herself to get pulled onto the bed, and made quick work of removing her skirt again. She began to tug at the waistband of Charlene's own garment figuring that hey, she was in her underwear, it was only fair to return the favour right?

Man... funny how things turn out. See somebody you like the look of, turns out they like the look of you so much they want right into your pants. ... Usually it's a guy who's that forward. Fuck, I'm not complaining though.
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Charlene was starting to realize something was up. She'd had a good time like this, but normally, it was with a guy. Even so, this felt great, so in a way, everything was fine.

For now. Come the next day, she was going to have quite a bit on her mind.

It was then that she felt Rosa pulling at the waistband of her skirt. With her hands, she pushed off the skirt that Rosa had undone, while kicking off her shoes, hearing them land with a thump behind her, as she broke off.

"So, how do we continue this ... thing that we're doing?" Charlene asked, rolling onto her back, in nothing but her underwear. Now, it was her turn to be controlled. She looked at Rosa's similarly-clad form. She crawled back a little, so that her head would be on one of the pillows, and motioned to Rosa with the index and middle fingers of her right hand.

"You'd better come back here quick. I'm starting to drop off." Charlene laughed. Shit, this was a good time.

Version 8
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
[+] Version 7
Namira

Post by Namira »

As Charlene moved back away, Rosa pushed the lattice of her sandals down her calves. It was a lazy way to remove them, and it would be annoying to get them back on again, but in all honesty? She wasn't in the mood to unlace footwear right about now. That was always the way... get the immediate pay off, regardless of the consequences.

Rosa felt a little relieved that Charlene was backing off a little. She'd felt on the back foot the entire time, but it seemed the blonde wasn't quite as crazed as Rosa had been suspecting. Good, that made things more... personal, and less physical.

Ha, you met this girl, what, five minutes ago? That's not gonna get you 'personal' Rosalia, and you know it.

Rosa grinned as the other girl made a beckoning gesture at her. How could she refuse that sort of invitation? Rosa crept up the bed until she was positioned virtually right over Charlene, hands placed either side of her such that she wasn't lying on her, although that was liable to change soon.

"Well... I was thinking we could start like this..." Rosa pushed a hand underneath Charlene's back, seeking and finding the clasp to her bra. She wasted no time in undoing it and pulling it away. Rosa let out a little sigh at the sight of Charlene's boobs - just gorgeous, and lightly caressed the nipple of one of them with a single finger.

Damn but that's a pair...
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

For a moment, Charlene didn't know if she had been successful, but then Rosa beamed, and crawled over so that Rosa was right above Charlene.

"Well... I was thinking we could start like this..." Rosa then reached behind Charlene and undid her bra. As Charlene felt the slight pressure on her chest go away, She thought of what her mother had told her - "Start out strong if need be, but don't go too far. People who always need to be in control are never seen as positive contributors." Essentially, in this case, she took a step back, and Rosa had come ...

Aah. Fuck me, that was good. Charlene bit her lip as Rosa rubbed one of her nipples with her finger. At this point, Charlene's common sense checked out for the night. It would make a timely return when the two of them woke up.

"Oh, God. You really know how to please someone." Her drunken slur had somewhat faded away. She took one finger, pressed down lightly between Rosa's breasts, and traced a random line down her stomach, and to her waist, before gently wrapping her arm behind her back, maintaining contact with just that one finger.

Version 8
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
[+] Version 7

Return to “Memories from the Past (V4)”