INTL Endgame Map Bingo

endgame game: the prize is my eternal love

This board exists to allow discussion of topics which do not pertain directly to Mini but are of interest to the community. This is the place to share musings on media, to introduce yourself, to hang out, etc. This board is visible only to registered and logged-in members for privacy reasons.
Lilith

INTL Endgame Map Bingo

Post by Lilith »

It is now the time where INTL is kicking its final rolls which are secret, meaning endgame will be soon.

So, here's a game where we theorize where will Endgame take place.

Currently the open locations are:
The Underground Cave
The Mysterious Circle
The Temperate Forest

Current Map:

Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

My money is on the caves. I want someone to trigger a cave callapse and fucking kill everyone. :3
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

My logic says Circle unless there's a good reason or the Endgamers petition otherwise (or everyone gets shuffled to a DZ in a big ol' switcheroo).

Cave is fun but also totally dark inside, which presents staging difficulties that are rough if not opt-in, and also with IC logic the footage there probably sucks. Also it's rough to use rifles and hold flashlights at the same time.

Rainforest is better on that front but is also incredibly vast. The Endgamers could walk around for actual days and miss each other. There's variation on terrain but it's still lots of trees and plants.

Circle is a specific, relatively small area with a bunch of weird stuff going on that can by dynaic and interesting, and also probably will film way better. Also has this kinda energy:

So my hunch is Circle.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Applesintime
Team Affiliation: Ben's Crabs

Post by Applesintime »

the cruise ship is going to crash on the island and TV3 and Intl endgame will be the same thihng
[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
P011: Charlotte "Charlie" Vandermeyer - Road Flares (x10) + BluRay Copy of John Carpenter's The Thing - is bemoaning the goddamn MREs in Beasts All Over the Shop
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances
Anna Hitchins has some totes cool ideas!

SOTF-TV
John MacMillan Jr. doesn't have much to say.
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International
O06: Deirbhile Callahan - 50 Valentines Cards - "This is my fucking life. It’s mine to live. It’s mine to fucking take, too." She resisted in Slán Abhaile. [24/29]
Intl: 1 2 3

SOTF-TV V3
BC09: Gregory Miller - Bolas - "Why?" He landed in splat. [17/81]
Sandbox: 1
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

BC04: Anthony Golden - Fake Nautical Mask - The so-called hero. He met his fate in All The World's a Stage. [4/81]
Memories: 1
Sandbox: 1
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

SOTF Supers
S009: Stephen Sanders - Osteokinesis - "Nobody's going to kill just because furries told us to." He went home. - Kids Like You Should Be Burning in Hell.
Supers: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Aftermath: 1 2
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

Applesintime wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:49 pm the cruise ship is going to crash on the island and TV3 and Intl endgame will be the same thihng
yes
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

MurderWeasel wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:38 pm My logic says Circle unless there's a good reason or the Endgamers petition otherwise (or everyone gets shuffled to a DZ in a big ol' switcheroo).

Cave is fun but also totally dark inside, which presents staging difficulties that are rough if not opt-in, and also with IC logic the footage there probably sucks. Also it's rough to use rifles and hold flashlights at the same time.

Rainforest is better on that front but is also incredibly vast. The Endgamers could walk around for actual days and miss each other. There's variation on terrain but it's still lots of trees and plants.

Circle is a specific, relatively small area with a bunch of weird stuff going on that can by dynaic and interesting, and also probably will film way better. Also has this kinda energy:

So my hunch is Circle.
the circl eis the very obvious pick. i do hope we get a.... oh surprise! the endgame is in this location that was locked alll game.
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

Lilith wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:50 pm
the circl eis the very obvious pick. i do hope we get a.... oh surprise! the endgame is in this location that was locked alll game.
The circle finally achieves its purpose, opening a portal to the abyss...
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun

Return to “General Discussion”