I Hate You, You and especially You

Closed! Night 1, some time after the first announcement

Despite only taking up a relatively small chunk of the island compared to all the other notable areas, it’s easy to get lost in this rainforest due to the towering laurel trees and circling forest paths, lined by hauntingly deep red wooden fencing on a single side. However, with knowledge that the island slopes higher the further north you go, and of a large natural spring sitting in the south-east, one should be able to leave before becoming just as much a part of the rainforest as the abnormally tiny animals that inhabit it, such as the hummingbirds or the leeches.

Moderator: SOTF International Staff

Wham Yubeesling
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Wham Yubeesling »

uh

philia

did

did you

did you not just see this dude attempting to beat the shit out of Jaxon??????

like okay Adrian apologized and all but, like, there were times when sorry just wasn’t enough, y’know? You couldn’t just move on from trying to punch a dude in the face and act like everything’s all chummy, right? Like, okay, he was suddenly part of the group now and Jaxon was pretty sure that trying to stop that from happening would just start all the shit that happened a couple minutes ago, but, like, Jaxon was still pretty sure this Adrian dude was a prick. First chance Jaxon got, this wanker was going to get out of the way.

Not right now though. Bad idea when Philia was around. Maybe once the two of ‘em were alone again. Maybe once Adrian here had his back to Jaxon. Maybe once there was an easier way to make sure he wasn’t going to get back up.

Until then though…

“Yeah, sure, sorry,” he said, huffing out, crossing his arms, and looking up at the canopy. “Let’s find a place to sleep. Get out of this fucking rainforest.”

Maybe not quite the way he wanted to get it, but hey. Least being here got him something. He’d be a little more comfy here. At least ‘till tomorrow.

((Jaxon Chen, continued elsewhere…))
DerArknight
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by DerArknight »

Thankfully, everyone seemed on board with teaming up.

There was only one thing that didn't sit right with Fabiano.

"I don't think it would be wise to leave the forest tonight. With this weather we would waste a lot of energy without knowing if we find any good resting place. On the other hand, there is another big tree spending shelter not too far away. Since both seemed equal, I choose this one, but seeing how the lake has a lot of traffic, we might be better off there."

Then he became bold.

"In my opinion, the best resting strategy would be to have one person sleeping and two on guard duty. This way the two can quickly wake the sleeper if something is up while everyone still gets some much-needed rest."

Of course, the real reason was different. If two people slept, the only guard could easily rob or kill them. With two guards this would be much harder.

((Fabiano Vecoli continued Why didn't you do it for me? Why didn't you do it for us?))
[+] Those who struggle
Cyber
Zeph Newman

U
Elizabeth Rodney (adopted from Salic) Currently on a new low in tomorrow will only get worse

SC3
Chris Tyrell
Ethan Kemp
Fabiano Vecoli
[+] Those who rest
TV3
Sofia Kowalski (adopted from SansaSaver) [30/81] - Just where... did it all went so wrong?
Chris Tyrell (adopted from Irina Ivanov) [6/81] - That was the magic of SOTF-TV.

INTL
Fabiano Vecoli [17/29] - Weird. Why hadn't he noticed this sooner?

Supers
Gary Greer-Wheatly [26/43] - I am doing bad. You?

NBRAU
Keita Iijima [37/42] - Do you think... they are really gone?
Noriko Nakagawa [13/42] - It was nothing she looked forward to.

U
Arthur "Art" Miles [13/29] - Hold on. You actually believe this whole bullshit about Survival of the Fittest?
[+] Those whose time shall come
TV Intermissions
Leland Pierpoint
Stuart "Stu" Tyler
Lucina "Lucy" Pierpoint

TV4
Claudia Harper
Shanoa Priest

SC4
Kathleen Martin
???

INTL V2
Leonie Fuchs
Leon Fuchs
WorldFat

Post by WorldFat »

A nod. "Actually a good plan for once, apart from the river that...whatever, I think I may have told you. Whatever. Fine. Uh...yeah. Agreed. Uhm..."

Two people at a time...and sleeping? She needs to keep her gun close to her, like real close.

"Two...people-yeah, lets do that. Yeah. Uhm...where are we going to sleep...?"

The group, would sleep, taking turns guarding two at a time. They rested in the forest until morning, when Jack's voice echoed across the island.

((After he announced the new danger zones, it didn't take long until Fabiano, Phillia and Jaxon had left this place in a hurry, barely making it out of the rainforest before their collars blew.))
[+] PAST
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
[ERROR: RELATIONSHIP THREAD UNAVAILABLE.]
Appearance Tracker

O16: Philia Constantinou - "But your correct choices are the ones you make in your own volition."
Assigned Weapon: L1A1 Self-Loading Rifle
Location: She found her freedom in The Mysterious Circle - Inner Animal. [7/29]
Pregame History: [ERROR: PREGAME HISTORY UNAVAILABLE.]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE.]

S037: Cyrus Vähi - "It's our spotlight! Our stage. And I get to finally experience the closing of curtains for one of our many characters."
Gift: The Evil Eye
Location: He took his final bow in The Flatlands - Look But Don't Touch. [38/43]
Pregame History: 1
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
[ERROR: RELATIONSHIP THREAD UNAVAILABLE.]
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE.]

B12: Yutaka Seto - "You never know…"
Assigned Weapon: Smith & Wesson M19 .357 Magnum Revolver
Location: He lost on the draw in Residential Area (H/I8) - Stood Up.
Pregame History: [ERROR: PREGAME HISTORY UNAVAILABLE.]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3

Return to “The Temperate Rainforest”