Peace Village: Brother's Blood

Alternatively known as Devil's Border

The residential area is where the bulk of the island's population lived. The houses here tend to be relatively modest, and the general level of technology is low. A handful of cars may be found, but most of the inhabitants traveled on foot or by bicycle, and the pathways between houses are far more suited for these modes of locomotion. This, of course, means there are nearly endless places to hide.

Moderator: BRAU2 Director

Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Chaos. That is what all this had descended into. People diving for guns and chasing each other, bullets whizzing by outside, others trying to help friends who had fallen over; unlike them, Hiroshi did nothing, even with his gun out.

What was he to do? This wasn’t like at the barn where there were obvious threats to his friends, and people coming after his comrades; it was between life and death for them all.

This was something else entirely.

What was he to do? He had the gun out, that was all he could think of doing, but other than there was nothing, and so at that moment he did nothing.

After it was clear Kuninbou was dying and Nanahara’s attempts to keep him alive spurned him into leaving the room, he had seen where this would go. He had seen death and was not in the mood to see it again.

That was the entire point of them going here, of them doing this in the first place, weren’t they supposed to be revolutionaries or something? Rebels of a cause? What the fuck happened.

Unsure footsteps out of the lounge, and he could hear sounds further away, voices yelling at each other. Holding his unarmed hand at the wall, he walked down the hall.

There was a broken wall in the hall and bullet holes around the place. It told a story; that story should have had him stop in his tracks, it wasn’t worth the bother, but not now; he had to stop this.

He quickened his pace past the garden and followed the blood down to the alleyway where he found them.

He was too late.

Hiroshi’s posture stiffened as he stared at the scene in front of him with wide eyes. He swallowed as breathing suddenly became difficult.

Mitsuru had stabbed Ryuhei; a family member had just stabbed another family member.

What in the hell!

With burrowed eyes and a scowl on his face, Hiroshi lifted his gun and pointed it directly at Mitsuru.

His finger hovered over the trigger.

“The hell you think you're doing?”
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Mitsuru watched the life fade from Ryuhei. He wasn't wrong. It wasn't hard, it was easy, too easy. It always had been. It...

No.
Mitsuru was only lying to himself. He hesitated. He'd most likely hesitate again if he had too. This was everything he was trying to avoid. What happened to Ryuhei, what he'd done to so many others, Mitsuru wanted to keep him out of it, all of them. Blood pooled down the side of Mitsuru's forehead where the sickle dug into his scalp.

Ryuhei never got it. He thought the crew was invincible. Maybe they were. But one goes home. When it got to just them, what then? It was always going to end this way. Ryuhei never thought about that, or maybe, he thought he'd be the one. The more he replayed the scenes in his head of the last few days, the more disturbed he grew as he realized maybe the latter was the case.

Mitsuru was responsible for all of this. He told Ryuhei of Akamatsu. He didn't deal with the issue that came afterwards. He didn't leave or give Ryuhei the boot. They were all the Kiriyama family, and because Mitsuru never gave up on him, he let this all go too far. The signs, the intents, it was all there. It was always going to end this way, and Mitsuru was too weak to see it through until the end. On that note, Ryuhei was right. Even now, he may have been right. There wasn't any escape to the pain. To this game.

Mitsuru heard Hiroshi. He knew he was aiming at him. Was he in on it? Did he know this was planned? What would've happened if Ryuhei was successful? Kuninobu and Shuya were dead men. All because Mitsuru brought the Kiriyama family to them. All because he didn't want to give up.

Mitsuru turned around, blood coated diving knife in hand. If this was the end, he was gonna see it coming. He stared past the barrel into Hiroshi behind it.

"Did you know?"

"DID YOU FUCKING KNOW!?!"
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

How the hell did it come to this? That was the prevailing thought in Hiroshi's head as he tried to stare down his boss, his comrade, his "friend". And Mitsuru stared right back as if daring him to pull the trigger.

"Th-the fuck you on about? Y-you think- for even a fucking second I would have let you do this if-if I knew?!"

That's all this was now, a staring contest where Mitsuru could look past his gun and into Hiroshi's eyes with an unnerving glare in them. He wanted to look away, but he knew he could not, for the second Hiroshi did, he will have lost.

"Big of you to accuse me of shit when you've got his blood on your hands!"

All he could do was fire back as his hands shook in their place.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

“Kuninobu died because of me! That poison was meant for me!”

Mitsuru screamed back. He didn’t know if Hiroshi understood. Mitsuru just had to know if he was in on it.

“He was dead anyways! Him and Shuya! All because- All because I brought this traitor fuck!”

Mitsuru pointed his knife at Ryuhei’s corpse. “Ryuhei meant to poison me! He had two different people to blame it on too! If he’s willing to kill me, what difference does two more make, huh?! I don’t know if you’re in on it too, but if you are, here’s your fucking chance!”

His eye stung as blood poured down his face. Shoulda wore the helmet. He didn’t expect the threat would’ve been from within today.

“Just know I fuckin’ tried, okay! I wanted to keep you all away from this shit! This was always how it was going to end if we fucking played this game!”

He dropped the knife.

“Only one of us goes home. When it was down to you and Ryuhei, which one do you think he would have chose?”

He stared at Hiroshi. It was never supposed to be like this. They were supposed to make it out.
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

"I ain't in on shit! Or don't know shit!... Fuck!"

Everything had gone to hell in a handbasket real fuckin' quick. And it was clear who was to blame for it, but he was dead... and Hiroshi's friend, which meant the only one left to take it was Numai.

The minute he brought up Ryuhei's choosing at the end, that's when he started.

"This was going to happen if we played the game?! Are you for fu-fuckin' real! Ryuhei wanted you gone cause you went with this! How can you not see that!"

"I was only here 'cause we were the Kiriyama family man! We had numbers! We had brains and guns and shit! We had everything!"

Sho is gone, Ryuhei is gone, and the boss... who knows? They hadn't heard a damn thing in days. It meant he was alive, but what was he doing, and whether it was anything that would have included them? Hiroshi did not have a clue. He thought at first that it was normal. Well, as normal as Kiriyama was. Dude was hard to read; always had been, but this? They didn't have a leader, and he didn't have a shotgun anymore.

"We should have gone after Sho the minute he was gone! We should have tried to find the boss after him being missing for days! Fuckin', just, anything instead of giving up to do this!" His eyes were straining now; glasses were fogging, and his heart pounded in his chest. Hiroshi had been wanting to say so much for days now, but as a soldier, you don't say shit. You do as you are told, and you move on to the next objective, that's all you are supposed to do.

His hand wavered, finger hovered over the trigger; sweat beaded down his face as he tried to keep his aim straight. For a second, it was the same back then, but he did not have to see the face of Akamatsu when he pulled the trigger; he could barely see Haruka when she moved into view weapon at the ready; both could be said to be reflexes, saving someone else in the process...

"There's no one else here but us and those two... what made you think it was all worth it?"

Could he say that here?

"Why, Mitsuru?"
Dogs231
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by Dogs231 »

Sounds were coming from inside the mansion. Stumbling and crashing, the disorganized actions of a man at the end of his rope.

The others couldn't see it, but it was a long process.

As he made his way to the door, he opened a crack, and two brown eyes peered out; their pupils swirled like a whirlpool.
[+] PRESENT
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
[ERROR: RELATIONSHIP THREAD UNAVAILABLE.]
Appearance Tracker

O18: Alexander "Lex" Latimer - "You've got something to go home to, right? Then it's yours."
Assigned Weapon: Pistol Auto 9mm 1A, Pistol Auto 9mm 1A
Location: He prepared for the end in The Mysterious Circle - United by the Moment.
Pregame History: [ERROR: PREGAME HISTORY UNAVAILABLE.]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

SOTF: Cyber
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE]

A01: Solana "Sunny" Lucero Estelle - "—maybe I'll die. But, you know, united we stand, united we fall. Something like that, anyway. If I'm going, well, I'm going down swinging."
Designated Weapon: W-7 — Gold Silverware Set
Designated Utility: U-26 — Surveillance System
Location: She met her match and lost the game in The Distorted Homeroom (Room 308) - Error.
In-Game History: 1/1

A18: Daniel Arista - "It ain't right for a man, you know, to die on his knees." [Adopted from Cob]
Designated Weapon: W-27 — Tennis Racket
Designated Utility: U-18 — Non-Fungible Token (NFT)
Location: He played the game like he was told in The Distorted Homeroom (Room 308) - Error.
In-Game History: 1

ONE ROOM DEATH GAME:

Tyler Becerra - "We're all gonna make it."
Location: He's gambling with his life in The Stage - One Room Death Game.
[+] PAST
SOTF-TV V3:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ES03: Cory Cartwright - "We can have power over the situation. We can defeat the game. We only need to figure out how."
Assigned Weapon: Diving Knife
Location: He was out of his depth in Jetties: Central - Armageddon Game. [47/81]
Pregame History: 1
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

S015: Noah Davis - "We're alive, and that means we still have a chance to set things right."
Gift: Finger Guns
Location: He tried his best, but came up short in The Flatlands - Pale Rider. [19/43]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE.]

B15: Shūya Nanahara - "Well, now, I'm no hero, that's understood..."
Assigned Weapon: Icepick, the Power of Rock Music!
Location: He refused to play by the rules in In-Between - The Worst Game in History. [10/42].
[+] CONCEPTS
[+] SOTF-SECOND CHANCES V3

Liam Black is one sick puppy - "No more rain, where's the sunshine when you need it?"
Austin White is always right - "I would very much like to see you prove me wrong."
[+] SOTF-SECOND CHANCES V4

Josh Goodman is living the dream - "For a mad scientist, imagination is the greatest weapon."
[+] SOTF-TV INTERMISSION

Tamarisk Allen is a dead ringer - "We're friends, and friends stay together to the end, right?"
Stryker Williams is the best around - "Now, I'm going to take my first step towards greatness."
Blake Killam is made for this - "This show has been my life, from start to finish."
[+] SOTF-TV V4

Richard de la Cruz is determined to win - "Watch as I do something unimaginable."
Evan Gemstone is ready to die on this hill - "I'll send this whole structure crashing down."
[+] SOTF-U V2

Alex Wituk is vibrating with motion - "I don't know what came over me, but I was on fire with anger!"
[+] SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2

Kim Song is under watch - "두렵더라도 강해져야 합니다."
[+] SOTF-SUPERS V2

Adam Ka'uhane is forgotten - "Nobody will remember me when I'm gone."
[+] OTHER

Caius Jones is a doomsayer - "The signs are clear; the end is nigh!"
Maxwell Verity is telling the truth - "Life is an equation, and numbers don't lie."
Aiden Chase is speedrunning life - "It's simple, just beat the clock."
[+] EXTRA

SOTF AU V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

B001: Jason Dagon - "They say it's hard taking a life; they're wrong. It's the easiest thing in the world."
Assigned Weapon: IWI UZI
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

“You know why…”

“Hiroshi our only chance was if we worked together. Not just the Kiriyama family. All of us.”

Mitsuru stared at the ground, at the pool of blood forming at his feet. At the drips of crimson from his skull that added to it.

“I took a risk in that classroom. When Shuya charged, I took him down because I knew he’d get himself killed. I didn’t do it coz I felt like getting killed too.”

He looked back up at Hiroshi.

“We all knew what he thought of the G.E.R. Hell, we all thought the same even if we didn’t say it. Think, man. Everyone loved the guy. Nobody was scared to be seen with him. Even the geeks and freaks. Yeah, he ain’t bright, but he kept things light. We needed him.”

Mitsuru began listing off names with his fingers like he was counting.

“Shinji played with computers, the Boss was the most hardcore bastard around. The fuckin’ bookworms here were top scored across the fucking country. WE were the strongest motherfuckers around! We beat the shit out of fuckin’ gangsters twice our age like it was nothing!”

Mitsuru’s voice cracked and wavered, reaching higher notes that weren’t the usual from his baritone growl. His leg shook. He shouted.

“DON’T YOU FUCKING GET IT?!”

“WE COULD HAVE BEAT THEM! ALL WE HAD TO DO WAS WORK TOGETHER, AND WE’D HAVE BEEN OUT OF HERE!”

“THAT’S WHY I FUCKIN’ TRIED! THAT’S WHY I LET AKAMATSU GO, BECAUSE I GOT THROUGH TO HIM, HE TRUSTED ME BECAUSE I SAVED SHUYA! THAT’S WHY I TRIED TO COVER FOR RYUHEI EVEN WHEN HE FUCKED UP, BECAUSE HE WAS ONE OF US! THAT’S WHY I BROUGHT YOU HERE, EVEN WHEN I SHOULDN’T HAVE, BECAUSE I DIDN’T WANT TO GIVE UP! I FUCKIN’ TRIED! EVEN WHEN THE BOSS ABANDONED US, EVEN WHEN SHO GAVE UP AFTER SEEING OUR TRUE COLORS, EVEN WHEN I LET RYUHEI COME WITH US, KNOWING HE DIDN’T CHANGE!”

Tears mingled with blood.

“I DID EVERYTHING I COULD TO GET US OUT OF HERE, AND RYUHEI ALONE FUCKED IT ALL UP! LOOK WHAT IT GOT HIM! LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM AFTER ALL THOSE PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE OF HIM! BECAUSE OF ME! BECAUSE I WAS TOO WEAK TO GIVE UP ON HIM! I LET HIM DO THIS! I LET YOU DO THIS!”

He stood there, panting, bleeding.

“I’m done trying…”

He stared down the barrel.

“Do it.”
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

"God damn you!" He yelled through gritted teeth as his finger, that had spent so much time hovering over the trigger, pressed down on it.

In that moment, the stare from Mitsuru's face that had been so harsh, yet full of feeling... it looked like...

One of them.

He swiveled his arm to the side and aimed at the wall, gun almost flying out of his hand as the recoil set in and the bullet flew out.

"God... damn it..." The words spewed out in between his harsh breathing, eyes stinging from the salt that was threatening to pour. He stood there for a bit, the two were silent for a while.

"Don't...don't you get it?" He suddenly asked out loud, without waiting for an answer.

"I...I killed to keep him alive, tw-twice and now... that... none of that matters anymore..."

"Sho is dead... Ryuhei is dead... and the boss is gone. It's just us left."

He crumpled to the floor, the tears had come through and they were bitter.

"Just us..."
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Mitsuru flinched at the shot, but he was still standing. Hiroshi broke down too.

Mitsuru realized this endeavor was doomed from the start. There was no way any of this could work in the end, because none of the family was on the same page. Mitsuru wanted to save others from dying, but couldn’t, because Ryuhei killed to live, and Hiroshi killed to protect. Ryuhei wanted to live, but couldn’t, because Mitsuru killed him to save others from dying. Hiroshi wanted to protect, but couldn’t, because Mitsuru killed Ryuhei.

In the end it was all pointless. From day one they were fucked, simply because their class was chosen to die.

Ryuhei was an idiot for playing along, but he wasn’t the only one. He chose to play, but he hadn’t decided to be chosen, none of them did. In the end, this was all the program’s doing.

Maybe they could’ve beaten it. Mitsuru was right, he knew it, if they worked together, they could’ve gotten out, though Ryuhei was also right. If they’d worked together to win, it would’ve been easy to make it to the end. The only ones strong enough to take the family down were the family itself.

Now it was just them left. Hiroshi and Mitsuru.

Now Mitsuru had no idea what to do. They’d burned every bridge they’d crossed. Killed any chance at alliances they’d had.

It was over.

He’d lean over and see his own blood trail. He sat back against the wall and sit down. He didn’t know how long he’d done it.

Mitsuru closed his eyes, then opened them again.

“We got nothing left… what now?”
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

"I-I don't know..." He said in-between breaths. Hiroshi was not a thinker nor a planner, he was a soldier who did what he was told and left the planning to the people in charge, but there was no one in charge anymore.

Numai was no more in charge than him, and Shuya? By the sound of it, whatever that was there was holding by the edge.

"Be-better check on your boy, Numai." He spat out and tried to get up using the wall for support, all he ended up doing was leaning against it and struggling to keep his tears in check.

"W-we both... should."
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

“Yeah…”

Shuya was still there, unless he’d taken his own life by now. Or planning to take theirs’. Mitsuru wouldn’t blame him for either at this point.

“We betrayed him… He ain’t gonna be happy.”

There wasn’t much else they could fuck up at this point. They didn’t have a chance at getting out of here. There was only one way home, now.

Mitsuru pulled himself to his feet. He was dizzy, sick. He’d stumbled over to Hiroshi.

“It’s all fucking hopeless anyways. Whatever happens next, just promise me you’ll make it, okay?”

He stuck his hand out to help Hiroshi up.

“Let’s go see Shuya…”
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Hopeless, the word of the hour now. That's what all of this was now, something Hiroshi and Numai could agree on. Maybe even Nanahara would agree on that.

And yet, a hand was leveled out to him, Numai still had some left in the tank even after all of this. Guy was a beast, always had been. There was a reason they followed him.

Should he take it? What else was there to do? He could leave, but where? And do what? Survive on his own? With his piddly little gun?

Hiroshi was a soldier. A soldier does what he's told.

Hiroshi reached out with his right hand. At some point, he had gone and dropped his gun. He was in no hurry to pick it up. Instead, he took hold of the outstretched hand and finally got himself back on his feet even though his step was wobbly and it took everything not to go back down.

Numai led the way, giving him a brief moment to look at Ryuhei's body. He did not say anything to Ryuhei where he lay, there was nothing to say. Days of work and effort, gone in a stab, that was the way of this place.

Hiroshi knew that all too well.

He followed Mitsuru away from their fallen comrade, his eyes still strained. It was time to deal with the consequences of his actions.
Dogs231
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by Dogs231 »

Shūya saw them come closer. His eyes traced their figures. Then, they looked away, and he disappeared into the darkness of the metaphorical slaughterhouse.

[I've gotta do something...]

His mind ran, thought of something. His lips curled, cracked a smile.

[...so, that's the way.]

His hands moved like lightning. Found purchase, took hold. His fingers wrapped around the polymer and the metal. Then, it was free.

He checked it. Then, he checked again. Then he knew. He hid it, hid it away, and with the tip of his foot, opened the door a crack.

[There's only one option.]

[One choice.]
[+] PRESENT
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
Appearance Tracker

O18: Alexander "Lex" Latimer - "You've got something to go home to, right? Then it's yours."
Assigned Weapon: Pistol Auto 9mm 1A, Pistol Auto 9mm 1A
Location: He prepared for the end in The Mysterious Circle - United by the Moment.
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

SOTF: Cyber

A01: Solana "Sunny" Lucero Estelle - "—maybe I'll die. But, you know, united we stand, united we fall. Something like that, anyway. If I'm going, well, I'm going down swinging."
Designated Weapon: W-7 — Gold Silverware Set
Designated Utility: U-26 — Surveillance System
Location: She met her match and lost the game in The Distorted Homeroom (Room 308) - Error.
In-Game History: 1/1

A18: Daniel Arista - "It ain't right for a man, you know, to die on his knees." [Adopted from Cob]
Designated Weapon: W-27 — Tennis Racket
Designated Utility: U-18 — Non-Fungible Token (NFT)
Location: He played the game like he was told in The Distorted Homeroom (Room 308) - Error.

ONE ROOM DEATH GAME:

Tyler Becerra - "We're all gonna make it."
Location: He's gambling with his life in The Stage - One Room Death Game.
[+] PAST
SOTF-TV V3:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ES03: Cory Cartwright - "We can have power over the situation. We can defeat the game. We only need to figure out how."
Assigned Weapon: Diving Knife
Location: He was out of his depth in Jetties: Central - Armageddon Game. [47/81]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

S015: Noah Davis - "We're alive, and that means we still have a chance to set things right."
Gift: Finger Guns
Location: He tried his best, but came up short in The Flatlands - Pale Rider. [19/43]

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE.]

B15: Shūya Nanahara - "Well, now, I'm no hero, that's understood..."
Assigned Weapon: Icepick, the Power of Rock Music!
Location: He refused to play by the rules in In-Between - The Worst Game in History. [10/42].
[+] CONCEPTS
[+] SOTF-SECOND CHANCES V3

Liam Black is one sick puppy - "No more rain, where's the sunshine when you need it?"
Austin White is always right - "I would very much like to see you prove me wrong."
[+] SOTF-SECOND CHANCES V4

Josh Goodman is living the dream - "For a mad scientist, imagination is the greatest weapon."
[+] SOTF-TV INTERMISSION

Tamarisk Allen is a dead ringer - "We're friends, and friends stay together to the end, right?"
Stryker Williams is the best around - "Now, I'm going to take my first step towards greatness."
Blake Killam is made for this - "This show has been my life, from start to finish."
[+] SOTF-TV V4

Richard de la Cruz is determined to win - "Watch as I do something unimaginable."
Evan Gemstone is ready to die on this hill - "I'll send this whole structure crashing down."
[+] SOTF-U V2

Alex Wituk is vibrating with motion - "I don't know what came over me, but I was on fire with anger!"
[+] SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2

Kim Song is under watch - "두렵더라도 강해져야 합니다."
[+] SOTF-SUPERS V2

Adam Ka'uhane is forgotten - "Nobody will remember me when I'm gone."
[+] OTHER

Caius Jones is a doomsayer - "The signs are clear; the end is nigh!"
Maxwell Verity is telling the truth - "Life is an equation, and numbers don't lie."
Aiden Chase is speedrunning life - "It's simple, just beat the clock."
[+] EXTRA

SOTF AU V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

B001: Jason Dagon - "They say it's hard taking a life; they're wrong. It's the easiest thing in the world."
Assigned Weapon: IWI UZI
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Since he'd been on this island, Mitsuru had been having gut feelings prior to something awful happening. He felt it when Ryuhei ran off to find Akamatsu, he'd felt it in the barn, he'd felt it before Nobu was poisoned.

He felt it now.

Mitsuru stopped. He knew he should've trusted it. At least, for self-preservation. But that'd mean leaving Shuya behind with nothing, after taking everything. Him and Hiroshi would pay for this, they'd pay for Ryuhei's actions. At this point it was inevitable. For the sake of survival, they should've left.

For the sake of honor, they wouldn't.

Mitsuru stepped forward and knocked on the door. If something happened to him now, Mitsuru felt like he'd have had it coming, hell, he had it coming for a long time, he realized. If he was supposed to grow a conscious, he should've done it long before the island. But it was too late for that, and too late for retrospectives as he spoke.

"Shuya. It's... Us. We had nothing to do with what happened, it was Ryuhei. He'd done it."

"We... We dealt with him. We just want to talk."

"I get you probably don't trust us, I wouldn't either, but just... Just hear us out. This was never supposed to happen. This wasn't what we wanted."
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Hiroshi stood close by as Numai talked to a door. Arms crossed yet again and leaning against a wall, though this time more for actual support than any attempt at looking cool or anything like that.

He'd leave most of the heavy lifting to Numai; it was his plan, after all, and what was Hiroshi to give other than a small encouragement from the side?

"You gotta listen to Mitsuru, Nanahara. We had no idea what was going on in there."

So that's what he did.

He was still unsure about this whole setup, but people have died for it, and he's had enough of people dying for a while now.

Return to “Residential Area (H/I8) [Forbidden]”