Sayonara is Japanese for go die.

Private- Here be dragons.

The room is a massive circle; the walls are perfectly ring-shaped, the roof forms a colossal dome, and there are no corners due to the rounded nature of the installation. Four curved double doors, all aligned, provide easy access to and egress from the room. There are zero windows located anywhere within the structure's inner confines; it is impossible to see the inside of the planetarium from the outside or vice versa.

The lowered central area of the room is prominently visible from all other parts of the room; it houses the nucleus of the facility, a projector based on the latest real-world technology. Around this central well orbit rows and rows of seats in an almost-perfect loop around the room, broken only in the areas aligned with the northern exit of the room; in the center of this gap resides a desk, which houses the planetarium's controls.

It is readily apparent that the terrorists have made significant modifications to this room. The planetarium controls are entirely disabled; the lights are inactive, and the projector is locked in a powered-on position. When one is inside the room, they feel an immediate change; there is no gravity within the bounds of the chamber. The walls and floors now contain handrails, such as one might find on a space station; they serve to ground a student, should such a thing be needed.

Moderator: SOTF: Cyber Staff

NoLife42069
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by NoLife42069 »

Ángel had hoped that the momentum of the gun was fast enough that his attacker couldn't grab it, clearly, that had been wishful thinking.

The sword was flying their way again, his attacker desperately gunning for his gun. Yu-Mi screamed to get their attacker's attention, and fear flooded his system. He wanted to yell at her, scream at her for being so stupid as to take the agro, cry, and beg for her not to because he couldn't lose another friend.

But Ángel didn't do any of those things, he didn't yell, he didn't scream, he didn't cry. No, the blade embedded itself into the wall. Their attacker grabbed the gun. Ángel surged forward, abandoning the crowbar as his hand enveloped the hilt. Ángel pulled with everything he had, even as his arm burned and screamed in prote-

Like a thunder strike, the shot made Ángel see red. Ángel screamed, the sword came free. He could barely think, as he kicked off the wall full force to the bastard that had dared attack them. Blade ready, poised to strike and hurt and kill. If he had control of his faculties he would be worried, afraid actually to kill them. But the Terror and the frothing rage had ceased their war for dominance over the other, instead coming together, fusing into madness. Bloodlust.
I have some neat kids, check them out if you're into that sort of thing. Yes, even if a chunk of them are older than me.
[+] spoiler in the game
One Room Deathgame: Angry Knife man with horrid scars.
"I gambled away my life and paid for it, now all that drives me forward is petty revenge."

U: An older version of me in a shituation.
"I always told my mom, that if she ever caught me smoking then something Very wrong has happened in my life."
Cyber:Ángel Alcántara, Watch his halo fade and his wings morph.
"Angels have always been ruthless. Uriel watches Eden with a fiery sword. They even say he is as pitiless as the demons. Maybe aspiring to be them is why I feel like a moth flying into a golden flame."
[+] spoiler Some far off dream
TV-intermissions: The Wannabe- Ivan Rodrigues(S68)- "No, beating me within an inch of my life and carving letters on my head wouldn't be funny."
The Desperate- Cylia "Cyl" McGill(S69)- "Just one more... Just one more kill and maybe he will look at me! I'M NOT A MONSTER!"
The Pyromaniac- Seraphine Sinclair(S70)-"Brighter! Hotter!! Louder!!! Let this flame burn the arena away! They want a show, but they can't take the heat!!!"

TV4: The Acrobat- Harper -"They always told me to be ready for anything..."
The Writer- Juniper -"Mom, Dad? I know you're watching. Fuck you for dreaming of this..."
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Normally speaking, the body takes a while to die. This wasn't the case- one moment, his brain was working, and the next, it was fried.

Of course, there was a momnt of limbo in-between, then the avatar of the body shut down, bit by bit- the machine calculating the amount of blood left in his body, cross-referencing to real-life medical texts in an algorithm to sort between the living and the dead. Artificial, raw still burnt. He felt every moment of it.

There was no time to think, to contemplate, to say anything.

The body in the hospital bed spasmed a bit, and then stopped.

(...)
almostinhuman

Post by almostinhuman »

Dusk had no sooner reset their aim than a fearsome bellow roared from behind. They had just enough time to whirl in place as Ángel slammed into them, swordpoint first.

Oh.

Paris was wide-eyed, hanging limply there in shock. The gun fell from their hand and floated away. A terrible agony screamed at them from their chest, louder and louder. Their limbs felt suddenly weak. This...

They needed to get away. Now.

"J-j... jump."

They were now at the door of the planetarium. So was Ángel. So was the sword they were impaled on. All three collapsed through the doorway to the floor outside, Paris on top of Ángel, the blade pushing itself deeper into them.

They wanted to scream, in rage and terror and agony. They wanted to get back up and kill Ángel for what they'd done. They no longer had it in them to do either.

Paris tried, weakly, to life themselves off of the blade. Then their arms gave out. Their heart was soon to follow.

Paris Lowery - Deceased
[+] TV3
"Finish what you started."
Nadine Flores
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[+] Supers
"You wouldn’t say that if you knew me better."
Austin Greene
A B C D E F
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[+] New BRAU
"Just remember me. Okay?"
Kyoichi Motobuchi
A B C D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[+] SOTF U
"I like to have contingencies, and contingencies for my contingencies."
Rachana Kumar
1 2 3 4
[+] ORDG
"I can play the game but it helps to know the score."
Marcus "Ashe" Wilson
[+] Cyber
"You don't know how lucky you are."
Paris "Duskblade" Lowery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
apocalypseyuri

Post by apocalypseyuri »

Paris’ bullet grazed her leg, not enough to do any direct fatal damage, but enough to bleed and hurt. She winced, and her heart pounded–would that speed up how fast she bled out? Yu-Mi didn’t know, despite how much of her life had been spent in a hospital. Like right now, for example.

(not even real–)

It was all so very loud. If she died here, at least she would not go quietly. (Although that wasn’t true was it, she’d pass away without a sound in reality, or whatever you call it) Instinctively, for only a second, Yu-Mi shut her eyes.

When she opened them again, it was over. Paris, Ángel, and the sword between them were at the door to the planetarium. It was quiet. Cold water flowed in Yu-Mi’s veins; a refreshing feeling, comparatively. Silently, she floated over to Ángel, gathering up Paris’ gun as she went. She took a quick moment to shove both of her guns haphazardly into her bag. When Yu-Mi reached the dying Paris, she kicked him off of Ángel, then reached down and yanked the sword out of him. Its blade was absolutely drenched with blood and a few lingering pink bits. (Sure felt real.) She offered Ángel her hand. “You can have the sword. I guess it’s your prize, along with whatever else he has.”

“Don’t, like…feel bad or anything. He deserved that for killing Cee and Zorin. Everyone who kills someone with no reason other than to just play into what those freaks want, they deserve it. We’re just–we just…mopped him up.”

Of course, Yu-Mi was no such pawn. She wasn’t killing for any other reason than justice. Since when did you care so much about such a thing, enough to kill? Since my girlfriend died, shut up

“Sorry for not helping you out that much. I’ll help you more next time. I got grazed by a bullet, but I’ll be fine once I patch it up, I think.”

*One more down; one body closer to me getting out of here.* She didn’t like those thoughts. She shouldn’t be thinking those thoughts. But--but!--those thoughts weren’t “real.” They were glitches in her neurons caused by this place. So it wasn’t here. It was everything around here. They would go away. It would all go away.

“...it was cool, what you did.” In horror movies, when the villain died a gruesome death, you were supposed to cheer, weren’t you?

I’ll avenge you for sure. She could be talking to a lot of people, now. The red flower opened wide as a wound. (Bloodlust?)
SOTF: CYBER
Yu-Mi Lee: Is this what you call a "gamer girl?"
NoLife42069

Post by NoLife42069 »

Metal pierced skin, then pierced meat, deeper and deeper. His victim uttered their last words, a broken 'jump'.

And then they were somewhere else, Ángel's back hit the ground but his grip remained strong. The blade went deeper, red coating the black. They... Paris... Their name was Paris. Paris tried to get up, failed, and their body gave out.

And then they stopped moving.
Ángel ran into the kitchen, upset. Age 6, when he was upset from school he would go to his mother for comfort.

"I hate Jessica!" Ángel screamed as he hugged his mother's leg. Earlier that day Jessica, Ángel's best friend, had told him that it was weird to be so invested in things. Child indignance flooded him, which led to a long and harsh argument, of course it wasn't truly that bad but too little Ángel it was one of the first real arguments he had.

"Now, Angel, don't say that! Hate is a strong word." Isabelle gently chided her son. "When you hate someone, that means that you never want to see them again. Now do you still hate Jessica?"

Ángel looked down to avoid his eyes from his mother. "No..." Ángel still liked Jessica, he was just upset.

Isabelle nodded. "Then don't say you hate her, dear. Try to make up with her tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, mom!"

Ángel hated Paris. He HATED him, with every cell in his body and every pixel in his virtual one. So blinded by hate, he was frozen. Stuck staring up into the person he hated. Hated so much he wished he had killed his real body. He hated so much, hated that he couldn't kill Paris himself, hated that Paris made him kill him in the first place.

The body was kicked off him and yet he still didn't move, didn't even blink as he stared enraged at the ceiling. He didn't hear the voice; all he could hear was the ringing in his ears and the thump of his heart.

And then a hand was in front of him. His eyes refocused if only for a moment. Yu-Mi was alive, you would be forgiven for thinking he was having a religious experience. A tear ran down his eye, he thought she had died. Ángel remained silent as he grabbed her arm to lift himself and pulled her into a hug. He softly and silently wept.
I have some neat kids, check them out if you're into that sort of thing. Yes, even if a chunk of them are older than me.
[+] spoiler in the game
"I gambled away my life and paid for it, now all that drives me forward is petty revenge."

"I always told my mom, that if she ever caught me smoking then something Very wrong has happened in my life."
"Angels have always been ruthless. Uriel watches Eden with a fiery sword. They even say he is as pitiless as the demons. Maybe aspiring to be them is why I feel like a moth flying into a golden flame."
TV-intermissions: The Wannabe- Ivan Rodrigues(S68)- "No, beating me within an inch of my life and carving letters on my head wouldn't be funny."
The Desperate- Cylia "Cyl" McGill(S69)- "Just one more... Just one more kill and maybe he will look at me! I'M NOT A MONSTER!"
The Pyromaniac- Seraphine Sinclair(S70)-"Brighter! Hotter!! Louder!!! Let this flame burn the arena away! They want a show, but they can't take the heat!!!"

The Writer- Juniper -"Mom, Dad? I know you're watching. Fuck you for dreaming of this..."
apocalypseyuri

Post by apocalypseyuri »

Yu-Mi gasped slightly when she was pulled into a hug. She hadn’t been expecting that. Nervously, she patted Ángel’s back. “Hey, it’s alright. We’re both alive. Are you hurt?”

When they separated, Yu-Mi leaned against the wall of the doorway, wincing. “Gimme a sec.” Now that the adrenaline was fading, her wound was starting to hurt–really, really hurt. She rooted through her bag, around the guns, to painstakingly pull out the first aid kit. Since she had never, you know, been shot before, she didn’t know exactly what to do, but since the bullet hadn’t hit her full force it was probably just like a really deep, really painful cut. Hopefully.

Yu-Mi rolled up her tattered pant leg and squinted at the wound. “Do you, like, see if any fabric got into it?”
SOTF: CYBER
Yu-Mi Lee: Is this what you call a "gamer girl?"
NoLife42069

Post by NoLife42069 »

She was right... They were both alive. "Besides the a-arm... I'm fine." They separated, but Ángel's emotions still felt frayed. He almost died, Yu-Mi almost died, someone did die, he killed someone. There was a lot to process.

Ángel swayed on shaking legs before he decided to just sit on the floor. Yu-Mi spoke and he only barely deciphered it from the ringing in his ears. "What?" Ángel crawled over to Yu-Mi to examine the wound. Fabric? No, fabric wasn't important. What was important was if the bullet was still inside... Or... Did that actually even matter? You removed the bullet for like... There was no long-term here, everything was finite. You could lose an arm, both eyes, and an ear and your body would remain completely fine. The only real threat was death.

Ángel looked and shook his head. "No fabric... We do need to see if the bullet is still lodged in or not... I doubt it, however." Ángel moved away and went to looting. He wanted out of here yesterday, and the faster everything useful was stripped the faster he could do just that. After quickly checking a bag and a little reading, the wearable teleporter was his. Which he quickly used to bring grab his and Cee's stuff. "Jump?"

Everything there He looked up at Yu-Mi. "Would you prefer to bandage up here or Somewhere else? I want you to know I'm really leaning towards the latter..."
[+] spoiler in the game

Return to “The Emmett Sterling Memorial Planetarium”