the value of Life is negative

oneshot

The rich dark color of the volcanic topsoil is mostly overgrown with arctic grasses and lichen. Small creeks run down from the western mountain range and cut through the ground, with the few small shrubs on the island growing at their edges. There is little shelter on the relatively flat plains, and it is frighteningly easy to lose one’s way in this barren landscape.

Moderator: SOTF U Staff

almostinhuman

the value of Life is negative

Post by almostinhuman »

((Rachana Kumar continued from The Woodcutter))

Alone. Maud missing, presumed dead. Heath abandoned. Herself, out in the frozen, flat wastes, more alone than she'd probably ever been before.The tundra was an eerie clime, as dead as anything could be. She wasn't terribly far into this frozen, dead world; she could still see the ghost town on the horizon, a place of comparative life and warmth if only because that was where all the rest of them probably were. All the other victims... and probably all the beasts they'd unleashed upon them, too.

All of it would fucking burn. Rachana would not stop until she'd made sure of that.

She trudged towards the buildings in the distance, sprayer in hand and bag over her shoulder. There was work to be done, and she was the only one who could do it.

((Rachana Kumar continued in The True Apex Predator))
[+] TV3
"Finish what you started."
Nadine Flores
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[+] Supers
"You wouldn’t say that if you knew me better."
Austin Greene
A B C D E F
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[+] New BRAU
"Just remember me. Okay?"
Kyoichi Motobuchi