Glass Shatters

Open

The lake itself features a deck and boathouse, mainly for small single person vessels, although there is one rotten-looking wooden rowboat sitting inside. Typically used in the warmer summer months, the lake was the preferred location for many events including barbecues, parties, birthdays, and weddings. The lake also has a small island sitting in the middle of the water, featuring a small collection of trees along with a second wooden rowboat with a large hole in the side.

Thread limit: 2
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Bret busied himself with splitting up their resources evenly and putting them into their bags. He was waiting to hear one noise in particular but it never came. That meant the other outcome had occurred. When he looked up that much was confirmed as he saw Bryan disappearing in the distance. Bret wouldn't say he was surprised by the outcome, but he had wondered if Bryan would have actually tried to make an attempt at fighting off his brother. Bryan wasn't stupid though, his principles didn't outweigh his sense. That was a good sign for his prolonged health.

Wyatt stalked back over, all primed to explode, Bret was sure he'd get a chance.

In the meantime—their follower dealt with—they were free to move on.

Bret tossed Wyatt his freshly packed bag as he reached him.

"Here." He swung his own packs over his shoulders. "Let's go."

As they walked Bret explained the details of his plan to his brother.

All they would need to do was wait and keep an eye out.

((Bret Carter continued elsewhere...))
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

"Yoink."

((Wyatt Carter continued in the next one.))

Return to “The Lake”