B70 - Dodd, Garry[/DECEASED]

A list of all the characters that participated in V2.
lovebirdjo†

B70 - Dodd, Garry[/DECEASED]

Post by lovebirdjo† »

DECEASED

Name: Garry Daniel Dodd
Grade: 11th
School: Hobbsborough
Homeroom: Mrs. Laney
Hobbies and Interests: Electronic devices, machines, Science in general and as well, he has a intrest in the making of weapons.

Appearance: Approximately 6'7, with a massive scar across his face, Garry D. Dodd would be a intimidating sight, were it not for his limp and evident emotional problems.
He is usually dressed in dark clothes, although he does like the colour blue. He has shoulder length black hair, a strange feature that runs in his side of the family; he has it in a ponytail most of the time.

He also has vibrant green eyes, a feature similar to that of Garry E. Dodd, however his right eye has some amount of discolouration due to a wound, the cause of the massive scar.

He has had his right arm bone reconstructed, with stainless steel and titanium keeping it together, a experimental treatment, as the damage would have been irrepairable. His right arm is actually stronger than it has ever been, and he has tended to favor it in the few fights he has gotten into. His leg, however, is in very bad shape.
Multiple fractures and destroyed tissue cause him to walk with a cane. He hates to admit it, but he feels somewhat "lesser" than most people at times.

Although a cripple, he has extreme amounts of arm strength and is skilled with weapons of all kinds. He wears a black trenchcoat with many hidden tools inside, as well, he has made a "adjustment" to his cane. After being mugged and taken advantage of, he installed a small, battery powered tazer inside that can be activated by a clear plastic green button. It relies on battery power, and it would be quite easy for someone to remove the batteries from it if they got the chance. It is useful.

Overall, he can be described as tall, crippled, and somewhat... "creepy"

Biography:
Despite that, he is a suprisingly nice person once you get past the shell of emotionlessness. He is fairly well off, his father being a higher- up of a major company.  [Mark is his father's name]
He moved to the U.S. because of work problems, and is now employed in the American division of the company. A major event happened in his life that he is hesitant to talk about.

Here is the first part:

~~~

Garry Dodd strode into the bank with his father.
"Garry, do you remember what I-"

"Yes, yes, don't spend your savings on trivial things,"

"I'm just saying, you should keep it for something that you really want, instead of spending it on convinience store junk."

Mark then felt around inside his pockets.
"Oh shit, I forgot my wallet in the car, keep our place in line, okay?"

"Sure" Garry replied, laughing a little on the inside that his father, with a big responsable job and hundreds of people relying on his skills, forgot his wallet.

Unknown to anyone, four men armed with handguns, a shotgun, and even a sub-machine gun were walking towards the bank. One of the men, noticing Garry as the largest person in the crowd, and the biggest threat, opened fire on the bank, breaking the window and putting a .45 caliber round through his leg.
"AUGHHH!" Garry screamed in pain as his leg came out from under him, and he fell like dead weight. His cry of pain was drowned out by screams of terror and the men yelling: "EVERYONE GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!"

He had found that, although the initial impact of the bullet had hurt like a red-hot knife, the pain seemed to intensify to the point he could not feel it anymore. He saw that the bone in his leg was sticking out, and he was bleeding profusely. As he struggled to move his way near the counter where he could sit upright, people were moved into corners, and a accountant was thoroughly  beaten over the head with the end of a Sub-machine gun.

"Alright, now, listen to us, and nobody gets hurt. Open the vault now, and nobody gets hurt. If anyone does not listen to us, I will start shootin' people."
The bank robber's face was hidden by a mask, and held in his hand a .45 caliber beretta pistol.

An hour passed by, and SWAT teams had practically set up a base outside.

"You have had an HOUR to get what I need, WHERE IS IT!?"
The man started to get twitchy.
"Sir, if you would please-"

"I've given you enough time!!"
Without warning, he quickly pointed his gun at a elderly woman's head and shot her.
"Jesus..." Garry said to himself. The pain he felt in his leg was dwarfed in comparison to the emotional blow that just struck him. He knew then that was a image he would never get out of his head.
He then realized something he had not noticed before. All the people in the bank had been put up in a line, and he was sitting right beside the prone body of the old woman.

"Now, you mother-fuckers have a choice, get me a chopper, and let me outta' here, or ima shoot this kid."
"Sir, we would if you would just let him get to the ambu-" The officer was interupted a second time, but instead by the sound of a hammer pulling back, ready to strike the bullet that would end Garry's life.

Time appeared to slow down for Garry as many things happened at once. First of all, a accountant brought up the courage to stab one of the criminals with a pen. He let out a cry of pain that startled the man with the beretta.

Secondly, unknown to the assailants, a small SWAT team was moving in on a section of the bank that was not guarded.

Thirdly, and most shockingly, the man with the pistol shot Garry. Because he was startled by the cry of his partner in crime, he missed Garry's forehead, and instead hit his cheek, where the bullet went straight through. To make sure he was dead, the man fired two more shots into Garry, almost arbitrarily, where they embedded themselves in his arm and chest.

Garry was not, in fact, dead, but rather in such a state of shock, from blood loss, or the fact that someone had been murdered beside him; he was going to be the next victim.

Many more minutes passed, and the police negotiator came up to the speaker once more.

"Sir, we are ready to meet your demands, a helecopter will be waiting on the roof for you shortly."

"Bout' fuckin' time y' asshat."

The speaker moved towards the door with his cronies, and because of his state of exitement, or just plain stupidity, went to put the gun in his pocket when it landed in Garry's lap.

Garry suddenly snapped back to reality as a large gun just landed on his testicles.
He groaned, and, almost instinctively, picked up the gun with his undamaged right hand.
At that time, said SWAT team burst into the room, firing on the bank robbers, and killing three of them. However, at this time Garry pressed down on the trigger of the pistol.

It was not the bullets of the SWAT team that killed the last man.

*This particular story was to show the first part of the main changing event in Garry D. Dodd's life, and my current on-the-go writing skill*

Garry Dodd is, despite that terrible event, a optimist. He has always been that, and says that he always will be a optimist, no matter what happens. He is a optimist because he knows that:
A: They live longer.
B: In his opinion, there is no point in moping about every bad thing that happens to you, and one always has to find good things if they want to enjoy life.
-He is generally at home with his cat, Mr.T, when not at school.
-He is known to have a short temper as well as having a very low tolerance to stress.
-He has not attended Church since the incident, and has not spoken about why.
-Many people know him as a genius; he has been known to build multiple contraptions involving electronics, woodworking, and weaponry.

Mostly, he can be summed up as a good, troubled young man with the misfortune of being emotionally scarred by a horrible event, and has much potential in life.

Involving Adam Dodd, he has not seen him since a month before he went into SOTF v1.

Advantages: Extremely intelligent, and very strong in his arms, as well as previously being a skilled martial artist.
Disadvantages: Needs a cane to walk, tall, stands out in a crowd of people. As well, he is very emotionally shaken and haunted by bad memories.
Number: Boy #70.

---

Designated Weapon: Fairbairn-Sykes Fighting Knife
Conclusions: Well now, another Dodd has joined our ranks.  I don't think that being a martial artist will help him out too much, unless whatever God he prays to (or doesn't, whatever) feels the need to grant a miracle and rid him of that cane.  I'd hate to underestimate this one, seeing as dear Adam won last year's competition, but I just don't see the potential.

DECEASED
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler lovebirdjo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “V2 Student Roster”