V8 Character Themes

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Deamon

V8 Character Themes

Post by Deamon »

Since people were posting these in chat so I thought it would be fun to make a thread where folks could post them up.

I'll start.

Aracelis - Venom - Little Simz
California - Open Wound - Svalbard
Darryl - The Truth - Beanie Sigel
Jessica - Permian: The Great Dying - The Ocean
Robbie - Big Thinks Do Remarkable - And So I Watch You From Afar
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Sure. I even made it harder for myself by picking themes that they would also like as songs.

Kitty - Ms. Negativity - Night Club OR Horror Show - The Birthday Massacre
Natasha - Police State - Dead Prez OR Uncle Sam Goddamn - Brother Ali
Lúcio - Run Away With Me - Carly Rae Jepsen OR Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU. READ ABOUT THEM AND PREPARE YOURSELF.
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson
Pregame: -#->
Memory: -#-#->
Prom: -#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-|

Richard Smith
Memory: ->
V7: -#-#-#-#-|

Ming Robinson
Memory: ->

Amber Yates
Pregame: -#-#->
Memory: -#-#->
Prom: -#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-|
[+] V6 Roster
Wiki Pages:
G013: Penelope Fitzgerald
G046: Isabel Ramirez

V6 Meanwhile:
|-#-#-|
[+] V5 Roster
Wiki Pages:
Image G005: Madeline Wilcox
Image G030: Sara Corlett
Buko

Post by Buko »

"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
Aster

Post by Aster »

I'll update this when I find themes for my other kids, nyoops

Raf - ???
Jordan - Chosen Family - Rina Sawayama
Kiana - prom dress - mxmtoon
Mariel - I Need Help Immediately - 100 gecs
V8
Anthony Rafael "Raf" Halili
Jordan Toribio
Kiana Coleman
Mariel Rivera
[+] Past Characters
V5
G025: Veronica McDonald
B033: Jason Meyers
G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski

V6
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld (adopted by backslash)
B007: Jasper Bustamante (adopted by Cicada)
B031: Samuel Howard
Haley Luz Juarez
    [+] Chat Quotes
    wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
    [21:51] Zarina: the end
    wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
    In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
    MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

aw hell yeah it's time for one of my favorite recurring threads on the site babey overkill time lets go

Update 2/8/2021 - Added YouTube links for Amaryllis and K's playlists, changed some song choices in both as well, which are reflected in both the Spotify and YouTube versions of each playlist. The YouTube ones are cool because you don't need a subscription and there are some music videos on them, which is very neat.

Amaryllis "Amy" Perlman-Byrne: Sleep Chamber: The Amaryllis Mix — SpotifyYouTube
    Highlighted Tracks:
    Identity by X-Ray Spex
    Kick The Tragedy by the Drop Nineteens

Eugene Marcus: {Playlist Coming Soon}
    Highlighted Tracks:
    Nine out of Ten by Caetano Veloso
    Passing Me By by The Pharcyde

Coda Taylor: {Playlist Coming Soon}
    Highlighted Tracks:
    Time by Ecco2k
    Locket by Crumb

Mai Onodera: {Playlist Coming Soon}
    Highlighted Tracks:
    At The Party by Hana Vu
    The Kill by Jessie Ware

Kyle 'K.' Emerson: Under The Dumbwaiter: The K. Emerson Mix— SpotifyYouTube
    Highlighted Tracks:
    What She Might Say to Me by Puzzle
    Nowhere Girl (Extended) by B-Movie

Leilani Jones {Playlist Coming Soon}
    Highlighted Tracks:
    The End of the World by Skeeter Davis
    Rah Stateway by Racey
    [+] Recommended Reading Order
    —The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
    ———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
    ¿

[+] Other Threads
    Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF

Return to “V8 Pregame Planning”