Area Description: The Schoolyard

Most of the schoolyard lacks awnings; only the bridges above provide much in the way of a shaded area. The school's glass façade is one-way tinted, making it nearly impossible to see inside the classrooms, even on the first floor, unless right up against the glass. The open expanse includes stone tables and benches where outdoor lunch is an option, and some strips of greenery, though nothing taller than manicured grass a bit yellowed from the dehydrating Californian sun. There are two greenhouses on the southern end close to the Common Area where biology classes and more specialized classes sometimes take place; the insides of these greenhouses are severely humid, with rows of neatly arranged foliage and gardening supplies.

Moderator: SOTF: Cyber Staff

Cyber_HELPline

Area Description: The Schoolyard

Post by Cyber_HELPline »

Most of the schoolyard lacks awnings; only the bridges above provide much in the way of a shaded area. The school's glass façade is one-way tinted, making it nearly impossible to see inside the classrooms, even on the first floor, unless right up against the glass. The open expanse includes stone tables and benches where outdoor lunch is an option, and some strips of greenery, though nothing taller than manicured grass a bit yellowed from the dehydrating Californian sun. There are two greenhouses on the southern end close to the Common Area where biology classes and more specialized classes sometimes take place; the insides of these greenhouses are severely humid, with rows of neatly arranged foliage and gardening supplies.

As of the SOTF: Cyber Prologue, the Schoolyard runs at a stable framerate of 60 FPS.
The official account for matters related to SOTF: Cyber.

Users:

DerArknight (Host)
Dogs231 (Second)
Yonagoda
Cicadan
Brackie
FlockOfHens

Post by FlockOfHens »

Due to the events of GR33NH0U23.mp3, minor changes to the greenhouses have been made:
  • The doors have been left open in one of the greenhouses. If someone were to examine it closely, they would say that the handles had been broken off, leading to whoever was inside to bust open the doors to exit.
  • Inside the open greenhouse, the first object to be noticed would be the contents of what used to be a ceramic flower pot. Pieces of the small, broken pot are scattered near the door's entrance. On one of the tables is the door's handle, preferably in the spot where the flower pot used to be.
  • Although the gardening tools are still neatly arranged, a few are almost out of place. A pair of gardening gloves and a trowel are currently missing. Aside from that, a gardening hose had been taken from its original spot and left on a nearby table, similar to a blue elephant-shaped watering can left on the floor on its side.
My Kids!
[+] Currently Playing
  • Rikario Dalton (Cyber) / The Frail
    "W-why... why am I... still p-pretending... e-e-everything will be... o-okay..?"
[+] In The Future
  • Zachill "Hill" Eldman (DOTF)/ The Doubtful
    "There's always a silver lining to every problem!"
  • Jane-Elise Palbrooke (DOTF) / The High-Flyer
    "People keep sayin' they wanna be famous through this or that; I just wanna be successful."
  • Ailwin De Vonte (Hellbent) / The Failure
    "The world was beginning to lose its color... Its flavor... It became so hollow..."
  • "Kreeck" (Fastest) / The Faithful
    "I SPOKE TO THE LORD, AND HE SPOKE TO ME. HE CHANTED, "CHILD, I MUST HAVE AN ARMY. BRING ME AN ARMY." AND LO, I SHALL FULFILL HIS WISHES."
  • "Maroon" (ROGUE - Coming Soonish!) / The Beneficial
    "Oh darling, I'm making bank the best way I know how!"
  • Acaylah Jaisuke "AJ" Hawke (DEAD-END - Coming Soonish!) / The Wandering Bard
    "Sometimes, you gotta pave a new road to drive on."
EllisWilson

Post by EllisWilson »

As of Don’t break anyones heart, they only have one. Break their bones, they have 206, their are several small patches of blood on the ground. In or beside some of the larger patches are chunks of flesh that, upon closer inspection, will reveal themselves to be pieces of a human ear.
AnimeNerd
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by AnimeNerd »

Also as of this thread, one of the windows on the first floor has been broken. Partially shattered from a bullet, most of the glass broken off is inside the classroom, indicating the window was broken from the outside.

Less noticeable but still present are three bullet holes in one wall, grouped somewhat close together and moderately sized.
[+] The Living
Joel Foster is having a reunion while it's time to call the police
Megumi Eto is wishing she could GTFO
[+] The Dead
RJ Blackburn was axed a question in The Jarvis Method
Jasper Suárez-King was silenced in When Betting On High Card Pays Off
Jia Li Qiáo took a tumble off in Rouge Angles of Satin
[+] The Future
Colton "Colt" Smirnov is ready to aim and fire
Roselia Watson is trying to run away from it all
Titania Zabelle is going to show the world her talent
Maud Sparrow Jr. is already painting her own portrait