The Hall of the Dead and the Damned

[Relationship Thread]

This board allows for discussion of and planning related to Second Chances, currently preparing for its third version.
Dogs231
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

The Hall of the Dead and the Damned

Post by Dogs231 »

Austin White
“Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
— Oscar Wilde
[+] Relationship Types
Loves:
Friends:
Acquaintances:
Adversaries:
Enemies:
[+] Relationships
Meilin Zhou:
Liam Black
“The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.”
— Harriet Beecher-Stowe
[+] Relationship Types
Loves:
Friends:
Acquaintances:
Adversaries:
Enemies:
[+] Relationships
Clive Maxwell: "Fun? Oh, I plan on it, love."
Dave Russell
“Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared.”
— Eddie Rickenbacker
[+] Relationship Types
Loves:
Friends:
Acquaintances:
Adversaries:
Enemies:
[+] Relationships

Noah Davis
“I'm not afraid of death. I just don't want to be there when it happens.”
— Clint Eastwood
[+] Relationship Types
Loves:
Friends:
Acquaintances:
Adversaries:
Enemies:
[+] Relationships
Sayuna Lewis: "I always get lost in her eyes."
Austin Greene: "Play it again."
Cyrus Vähi: "How do you sleep at night?"
[+] PRESENT
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
[ERROR: RELATIONSHIP THREAD UNAVAILABLE.]
Appearance Tracker

O18: Alexander "Lex" Latimer - "You've got something to go home to, right? Then it's yours."
Assigned Weapon: Pistol Auto 9mm 1A, Pistol Auto 9mm 1A
Location: He prepared for the end in The Mysterious Circle - United by the Moment.
Pregame History: [ERROR: PREGAME HISTORY UNAVAILABLE.]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

SOTF: Cyber
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE]

A01: Solana "Sunny" Lucero Estelle - "—maybe I'll die. But, you know, united we stand, united we fall. Something like that, anyway. If I'm going, well, I'm going down swinging."
Designated Weapon: W-7 — Gold Silverware Set
Designated Utility: U-26 — Surveillance System
Location: She met her match and lost the game in The Distorted Homeroom (Room 308) - Error.
In-Game History: 1/1

A18: Daniel Arista - "It ain't right for a man, you know, to die on his knees." [Adopted from Cob]
Designated Weapon: W-27 — Tennis Racket
Designated Utility: U-18 — Non-Fungible Token (NFT)
Location: He played the game like he was told in The Distorted Homeroom (Room 308) - Error.
In-Game History: 1

ONE ROOM DEATH GAME:
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE]

Tyler Becerra - "We're all gonna make it."
Location: He's gambling with his life in The Stage - One Room Death Game.
In-Game History: 1
[+] PAST
SOTF-TV V3:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ES03: Cory Cartwright - "We can have power over the situation. We can defeat the game. We only need to figure out how."
Assigned Weapon: Diving Knife
Location: He was out of his depth in Jetties: Central - Armageddon Game. [47/81]
Pregame History: 1
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

S015: Noah Davis - "We're alive, and that means we still have a chance to set things right."
Gift: Finger Guns
Location: He tried his best, but came up short in The Flatlands - Pale Rider. [19/43]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE.]

B15: Shūya Nanahara - "Well, now, I'm no hero, that's understood..."
Assigned Weapon: Icepick, the Power of Rock Music!
Location: He refused to play by the rules in In-Between - The Worst Game in History. [10/42].
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
[+] CONCEPTS
[+] SOTF-SECOND CHANCES V3

Liam Black is one sick puppy - "No more rain, where's the sunshine when you need it?"
Austin White is always right - "I would very much like to see you prove me wrong."
[+] SOTF-SECOND CHANCES V4

Josh Goodman is living the dream - "For a mad scientist, imagination is the greatest weapon."
[+] SOTF-TV INTERMISSION

Tamarisk Allen is a dead ringer - "We're friends, and friends stay together to the end, right?"
Stryker Williams is the best around - "Now, I'm going to take my first step towards greatness."
Blake Killam is made for this - "This show has been my life, from start to finish."
[+] SOTF-TV V4

Richard de la Cruz is determined to win - "Watch as I do something unimaginable."
Evan Gemstone is ready to die on this hill - "I'll send this whole structure crashing down."
[+] SOTF-U V2

Alex Wituk is vibrating with motion - "I don't know what came over me, but I was on fire with anger!"
[+] SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2

Kim Song is under watch - "두렵더라도 강해져야 합니다."
[+] SOTF-SUPERS V2

Adam Ka'uhane is forgotten - "Nobody will remember me when I'm gone."
[+] OTHER

Caius Jones is a doomsayer - "The signs are clear; the end is nigh!"
Maxwell Verity is telling the truth - "Life is an equation, and numbers don't lie."
Aiden Chase is speedrunning life - "It's simple, just beat the clock."
[+] EXTRA

SOTF AU V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

B001: Jason Dagon - "They say it's hard taking a life; they're wrong. It's the easiest thing in the world."
Assigned Weapon: IWI UZI
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

Austin:

Austin thinks he's super smart. BB thinks she's super smart. Both kinda pretentious. I think this does not go well. I feel like they probably snipe at each other.

Juliette is probably put off by Austin but is reasonably civil with him like with almost everyone else... until/unless she finds out about the cheating. At that point Austin manages the rare task of getting Juliette to actually truly dislike him and—depending on circumstances—maybe even treat him with naked contempt.

Sofia Austin probably thinks he's better than her, but they're different enough and in different enough circles I don't think Sofia would actually have that much reason to get into it with him, maybe casual acquaintances.

Will poke at your other kids as they drop!
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
KamiKaze
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by KamiKaze »

Austin:
Comic books, eh? Junko not only likes them too, but also works at Larsons. Maybe there's a time where he's ran into her while she's on shift? Maybe during one of their screenings, or when he needed to get a new copy. Junko also tends to appreciate people's athleticism, so would like the fact that he does a lot of cardio. However, she would be baffled he doesn't do any sort of school athletics. That said, they've probably gotten into it a few times when Junko is off-shift: she's hot-headed, and combined with Austin's history of drama... well, it's a powder keg waiting to happen.

We kinda-sorta discussed Bella and Austin before, since there's been a lot of drama club talk this time around. I think she'd be like this each time something happens, and would be at a point where she quietly avoids him sometimes. She'd be polite, of course, but, well, she'd try not to get on his bad side.

Liam:
Liam is a goth this time... and, as I mentioned in the profile planning server, there's a chance Bella might be in some way alt too now. In Bella's case, it would be more experimenting with her appearance after trying to create an identity separate from her mother. Feel free to like her for that reason, or think she's a poseur for that reason.

Nothing really I see with Junko for the time being.

Dave:
Junko tends to appreciate athletic people, so if he's still on the baseball team, well, you know.

There is not much else, but noting that we did discuss me bringing Lana back for SC3. So I decide to go for it, we can plan there.

Noah:
I'm replacing Bella's interest in SOTF with action movies and non-murdery reality television shows, so there could be overlap with the former and his interest in Westerns!

Need to think a bit more for Junko.

Return to “SC Planning/Discussion”