They like the way I grind. They like the way I flirt. They like the way my noonie is peaking out my skirt.

Private, but in a death happening way. You can dm me if you want to participate but there will be a giant monster.

A cabin built near the Mines, which stood as the offices for the local Miners’ union. Inside remains a fireplace with only spent ashes, a few desks arranged in a square around the walls of the single room, and three bunk beds arranged against the wall furthest from the single door. Boldly illustrated placards and a mess of paperwork would seem to indicate that the Miners resisted the closure of the Serensk mines, albeit in vain.

Moderator: SOTF U Staff

Lilith

They like the way I grind. They like the way I flirt. They like the way my noonie is peaking out my skirt.

Post by Lilith »

"I'm fed up. I think I'll be going outside."
Deblod100

Post by Deblod100 »

(Chevy staying indoors)

That filled Chevy up good. The pepperoni pizza was like something from a supermarket that had been borrowed from leftovers. He didn't like how he was given vegetable crackers, but there was the cheese spread that came with it. He didn't know if he could save the coffee and creamer. He could use something in the morning after this night goes off. He did save the chewing gum, though. He didn't know what he should use it for. Maybe to ease his stress, since it was so dark outside the building. He was wondering how-

"I'm fed up. I think I'll be going outside."

"Wait what?" Chevy turned to Reinette. Was she leaving?

"Reinette? What are you doing?" Chevy asked her.
It's so hard when your on your own
You might fall into the Forbidden Zone

[+] The Winner
- Stephanie "Seth" Geller - A DOTF girl, who is going to die as the "post-ironic" hipster goth moron she is. She sacrificed her humanity, after she became an undead beast in the care of another monstrous beast. She won the game, but she lost her wife in the process. Hope still blossoms to her after she was brought back to life.
[+] The Forbidden Zone
A graveyard to those who have fallen. Rest easy, fair children.
- Chevy Gallagher - (University Guy who wants to be hip with them kids. The Art of War and balls of paint isn't going to save you, when your life is on the line.) He wanted to do the right thing, but he was caught among a burning bridge and became a victim to an invasive species.
- Nicholas Rothstein - (A DOTF boy, who knows how to get very weird and become a 13-eyed monster.) He didn't go to the Backrooms, but he got lucky that gravity was merciful on him. By impalement.
- Scott Bee - (Another DOTF boy, who I just made in one day and killed off.) He couldn't take the heat and he might never be heard from again.
- Mitch Cline - (Also another DOTF boy who was dating Scott Bee.) Mitch Cline would get front row seats to a volcano eruption and got his head ripped off post-modern.
[+] Current Kids
Current Kids:
- Gerald Yao - One Room Death Game guy. A misunderstood "Asian Twink".
- Kenton Zinn - Spookr8ma lives free and fast in a digital world free of his fears and worries, but the facade has to come down eventually.
- Pineapple "Pippi" Bloodworth (SC3) - Adopted from handler Lilith. She was killed and tossed in the seas. Years later, she would be fished out from a river and given another chance.
- Chevy Gallagher (SC3) - He came back to life, because he wants to go to Valhalla.
- Ulysses Padron - A DOTF V2 boy, who claims to be a "survivor type". This can't end well.
- Mitsuaki Cirsley - A DOTF V2 boy who like many unfortunate students, find themselves in hell. His only weapon? An analog camcorder.
- Karen Wyler - A DOTF V2 girl brutally punished for her need to be in love with the women of her dreams. She learnt her lesson, but will it return to haunt her?
[+] The Sinful 13
A collection of planned and current villain characters, whom crimes and atrocities will take those into the darkest reaches of what humanity might find. Beware.
- Lust -
- Gluttony - ??? (ALIVE) - Planned for TV4. He wanted to become famous in his own way. He spent his craft, making delicacies and allowing others to enjoy his creations. When SOTF-TV takes him, the culinary artist becomes a hunger artist, when he hates the taste of what he is given. With a new twisted imagination, the viewers back at home are going to lose their appetites.
- Envy -
- Greed - Quentin Coyle (ALIVE) - Survival of the Fastest character. In a world that has gone through horrors from nuclear war, one man and his troupe drives on the wasteland. He is an extortionist who keeps his wealth away from others and pillages what he sees as the hottest commodity. Human organs. Already with a bounty for his severed head, Quentin will make a wish to the President that will reduce what is left of America into a new genocide for a profit.
- Sloth - Terrence Og (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. The world passes him by without a second thought, until it stopped and saw what his neglect has done to an innocent child. Far from home now, all Terrence wants to do is let others do all the dirty stuff, but how close is karma when a pit full of snakes awaits him.
- Pride - ??? (ALIVE). "I want to have you pause here and ask you a question. What are you willing to do to make sure that you will live forever? Be forever in replays and re-runs until the heat death of the universe. Get rid of all of that is holding you back. The whole world will know you as my victim."
- Wrath - ?? (ALIVE) - An AU character. He was born physically and mentally flawed, while the rest of the world benefitted with their own abilities that were nothing like his own. Life has dealt him an unfair bad hand and he wants to make those who have the weak suffer pay. The problem is how much bad is he willing to do to rid the world of the elite?
- Vanity -
- Heresy - Emil Vholes (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. He lives as a parasite, making lives miserable and sowing discord and misery with his presence. When SOTF happens, he lets a massacre benefit him. It isn't long, until the sins that he refuses to take account for to return, but what will he do, even when the world now wants him to burn as the heretic he is?
- Violence - Nancy Carlson (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. She had no one to turn to. Her fairytale life that was a lie finally collapsed. All of her hope was gone. Until from the depths of Tehom did an entity come to take advantage of her torment. Now, Nancy will finally be happy and have her hopes and dreams come true in delusion... with a blood trail behind her.
- Fraud -
- Treachery -
- Despair -
[+] Future Kids
Future Kids:
- Jules Szymanski - First character by handler. SOTF-TV Season 68 Contestant. Artist and Unwilling Martyr. The only way for salvation is to maintain humanity, not world domination.
Jules Szymański ma zostać skazany na śmierć za próbę stworzenia świata, w którym wszyscy zginą niezauważeni przez masy.
- Valente Lozano - SOTF-TV Season 69 Contestant. The Influencer who knows he is going to live forever and will climb the ivory tower of impeding doom before him, as long as his death can net him more than 10 millions views online. If he falls, he will start to fly.
"Este mundo está hecho para recompensar a los psicópatas como nosotros. No lo admitirían, pero soy su próxima historia de éxito".
- Haven Szymanski - SOTF-TV Season 70 Contestant. Gamer and Pop Culture Geek, who is sentenced to death for being a mourner. Left to die, so they can pick up the body parts to carry on. Będąc w cieniu, Przystań zyskała ciemność w ich sercach.
- Vincent Talbott - SOTF-TV Season 70 Contestant. Smoke and mirrors always got him far, but now he must do the dark arts of murder to get himself by. Can he be the star that he was meant to be?".. / --- -. .-.. -.-- / .-- .- -. - . -.. / .--- ..- .-.. . ... / - --- / -... . / .... .- .--. .--. -.-- .-.-.-".
- "Blaze" - Supers V2 Kid. Misnaming your elemental kid is bad enough, but when he becomes unstable, things go horribly wrong..
- "Point of View" - Supers V2 Kid. The average human sees what they themselves to see. This kid can see what others see.
- Lizzie Price/The Scarecrow - Concept character for upcoming Slasher High. She is not okay. She is not okay at all.
- ??? - Be wary of false prophets, for hell is all they bring.
- ??? - All she wanted for the perfect life and the perfect dream. What she got was torment.
- ??? - A woman from the States and from Far East, she sees this oddity she's in as another day in chaos.
- ??? - What was once a memory of a life that could have been brings back a dark trauma that haunts a would-have-been actor.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

(The MRE was okay)

“Give her a moment.” Was all Carl said after the Reinette had left. He understood, Stressful situations, sometimes you needed a moment to recompose yourself. Sometimes you lash out at others even if you didn’t mean too. If Reinette was that type of girl it was better if she took some alone time, the last thing Carl needed was the group splitting off over a petty argument.

“She’s probably taking a smoke break or getting some fresh air outside. If she’s mad about something I wouldn’t bother her more.” Carl figured he should change the subject, maybe something that happened earlier would work.

“How’d you two find each other on this shithole anyways? You both come from the little town? What was that place like?”
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

Reinette goes outside for a brief moment.

She needed fresh air more than she needed being near people. It made her feel sick to be near someone for so long. Maybe she wasn't made for social interaction.
Deblod100

Post by Deblod100 »

"Fresh air? It should be minus 100 degrees outside." Chevy mentioned to Carl. The wave of cold air entering the room briefly was evident of Reinette's exit. It wasn't until Chevy was asked about how both him and Reinette ended up together. A dark thought was coming back to Chevy.

"Her?" Chevy didn't want to bring up the fact that Reinette tried to jump off of that dormitory roof.

"We woke up in the same building. Appeared to be an apartment in the town." Chevy had a line of bullshit he can say, without being up the important morbid details.

"I did see her back at the ship, but I found her on the roof of the building I woke up in. Then, we talked a while and then came to the conclusion about going after the polar bear and Janus-Hayes, in general." Chevy paused briefly, thinking about Reinette.

"She's overwhelmed from all that happened. I will admit." Chevy changed the topic to mention the town. "It was some abandoned town that we were in. We didn't see anyone else. Just me and Reinette. I hadn't checked out a map, but I'm assuming that the island is huge. The others from the boat might be stuck somewhere. They are most likely hiding from the thing that killed the professors."

[+] The Winner
- Stephanie "Seth" Geller - A DOTF girl, who is going to die as the "post-ironic" hipster goth moron she is. She sacrificed her humanity, after she became an undead beast in the care of another monstrous beast. She won the game, but she lost her wife in the process. Hope still blossoms to her after she was brought back to life.
[+] The Forbidden Zone
- Chevy Gallagher - (University Guy who wants to be hip with them kids. The Art of War and balls of paint isn't going to save you, when your life is on the line.) He wanted to do the right thing, but he was caught among a burning bridge and became a victim to an invasive species.
- Nicholas Rothstein - (A DOTF boy, who knows how to get very weird and become a 13-eyed monster.) He didn't go to the Backrooms, but he got lucky that gravity was merciful on him. By impalement.
- Scott Bee - (Another DOTF boy, who I just made in one day and killed off.) He couldn't take the heat and he might never be heard from again.
- Mitch Cline - (Also another DOTF boy who was dating Scott Bee.) Mitch Cline would get front row seats to a volcano eruption and got his head ripped off post-modern.
[+] Current Kids
Current Kids:
- Kenton Zinn - Spookr8ma lives free and fast in a digital world free of his fears and worries, but the facade has to come down eventually.
- Pineapple "Pippi" Bloodworth (SC3) - Adopted from handler Lilith. She was killed and tossed in the seas. Years later, she would be fished out from a river and given another chance.
- Chevy Gallagher (SC3) - He came back to life, because he wants to go to Valhalla.
- Ulysses Padron - A DOTF V2 boy, who claims to be a "survivor type". This can't end well.
- Mitsuaki Cirsley - A DOTF V2 boy who like many unfortunate students, find themselves in hell. His only weapon? An analog camcorder.
- Karen Wyler - A DOTF V2 girl brutally punished for her need to be in love with the women of her dreams. She learnt her lesson, but will it return to haunt her?
[+] The Sinful 13
A collection of planned and current villain characters, whom crimes and atrocities will take those into the darkest reaches of what humanity might find. Beware.
- Lust -
- Gluttony - ??? (ALIVE) - Planned for TV4. He wanted to become famous in his own way. He spent his craft, making delicacies and allowing others to enjoy his creations. When SOTF-TV takes him, the culinary artist becomes a hunger artist, when he hates the taste of what he is given. With a new twisted imagination, the viewers back at home are going to lose their appetites.
- Envy -
- Greed - Quentin Coyle (ALIVE) - Survival of the Fastest character. In a world that has gone through horrors from nuclear war, one man and his troupe drives on the wasteland. He is an extortionist who keeps his wealth away from others and pillages what he sees as the hottest commodity. Human organs. Already with a bounty for his severed head, Quentin will make a wish to the President that will reduce what is left of America into a new genocide for a profit.
- Sloth - Terrence Og (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. The world passes him by without a second thought, until it stopped and saw what his neglect has done to an innocent child. Far from home now, all Terrence wants to do is let others do all the dirty stuff, but how close is karma when a pit full of snakes awaits him.
- Pride - ??? (ALIVE). "I want to have you pause here and ask you a question. What are you willing to do to make sure that you will live forever? Be forever in replays and re-runs until the heat death of the universe. Get rid of all of that is holding you back. The whole world will know you as my victim."
- Wrath - ?? (ALIVE) - An AU character. He was born physically and mentally flawed, while the rest of the world benefitted with their own abilities that were nothing like his own. Life has dealt him an unfair bad hand and he wants to make those who have the weak suffer pay. The problem is how much bad is he willing to do to rid the world of the elite?
- Vanity -
- Heresy - Emil Vholes (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. He lives as a parasite, making lives miserable and sowing discord and misery with his presence. When SOTF happens, he lets a massacre benefit him. It isn't long, until the sins that he refuses to take account for to return, but what will he do, even when the world now wants him to burn as the heretic he is?
- Violence - Nancy Carlson (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. She had no one to turn to. Her fairytale life that was a lie finally collapsed. All of her hope was gone. Until from the depths of Tehom did an entity come to take advantage of her torment. Now, Nancy will finally be happy and have her hopes and dreams come true in delusion... with a blood trail behind her.
- Fraud -
- Treachery -
- Despair -
[+] Future Kids
Future Kids:
- Jules Szymanski - First character by handler. SOTF-TV Season 68 Contestant. Artist and Unwilling Martyr. The only way for salvation is to maintain humanity, not world domination.
Jules Szymański ma zostać skazany na śmierć za próbę stworzenia świata, w którym wszyscy zginą niezauważeni przez masy.
- Valente Lozano - SOTF-TV Season 69 Contestant. The Influencer who knows he is going to live forever and will climb the ivory tower of impeding doom before him, as long as his death can net him more than 10 millions views online. If he falls, he will start to fly.
"Este mundo está hecho para recompensar a los psicópatas como nosotros. No lo admitirían, pero soy su próxima historia de éxito".
- Haven Szymanski - SOTF-TV Season 70 Contestant. Gamer and Pop Culture Geek, who is sentenced to death for being a mourner. Left to die, so they can pick up the body parts to carry on. Będąc w cieniu, Przystań zyskała ciemność w ich sercach.
- Vincent Talbott - SOTF-TV Season 70 Contestant. Smoke and mirrors always got him far, but now he must do the dark arts of murder to get himself by. Can he be the star that he was meant to be?".. / --- -. .-.. -.-- / .-- .- -. - . -.. / .--- ..- .-.. . ... / - --- / -... . / .... .- .--. .--. -.-- .-.-.-".
- "Blaze" - Supers V2 Kid. Misnaming your elemental kid is bad enough, but when he becomes unstable, things go horribly wrong..
- "Point of View" - Supers V2 Kid. The average human sees what they themselves to see. This kid can see what others see.
- Lizzie Price/The Scarecrow - Concept character for upcoming Slasher High. She is not okay. She is not okay at all.
- ??? - All she wanted for the perfect life and the perfect dream. What she got was torment.
- ??? - A woman from the States and from Far East, she sees this oddity she's in as another day in chaos.
- ??? - What was once a memory of a life that could have been brings back a dark trauma that haunts a would-have-been actor.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"Makes sense." Carl didn't have to tell anyone that this bullshit would end in a bad time. People were gonna die. People have died, already. These were all a bunch of kids, they've never had to experience this shit, they didn't even volunteer for it. Bastards just pushed them all into it, like their lives didn't mean shit, like there was something more to this like there was a fucking trade.

Frankly, it made him fucking angry. This wasn't- Yeah, no, this wasn't what he fought for. What he killed for. Maybe he was misguided as a kid, but it was still worth it, if it was him it wouldn't be someone else, wouldn't be someone who wasn't prepared, someone who didn't belong. Fuck all that meant now.

Janus-Hayes wouldn't be punished for this. Not by anyone with the power to do it. Guess it was down to him, and the rest of the folks on the island. Carl's hand shook as he reached for the box of Newports in his coat pocket. He stopped himself. No point in smoking inside, he could wait a bit, maybe when he was on watch. No point in smoking up the building.

"...Anyways." Carl changed back to his jovial self. "I know you two weren't alone there. Probably most of the class is down there in the town. Lying low, probably scared with whatever weapons they got pointed at the door. They probably think they're alone, or that everyone else actually listened to that fuckhead doctor. Hopefully tomorrow we can show 'em that it's not the case. That monster's gonna be roaming around, but it can't be everywhere. We get a big enough group and some gear, and we're going to, that fucking bear is done for. After that, we'll take the fight to J-H. We're gonna get as many of us out of here as we can, and we're all gonna go back home, and the world's gonna know. Those rat bastards are gonna burn for what they did, I promise you that."

Carl wasn't naive. He knew their chances, but he knew it's possible to survive anything. He's seen just about every horrible thing humanity could do before this. Now, he's seen everything. It's something new, but so was the last horrible thing he's witnessed. And the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before...

His eye glanced over at the wooden floorboard. Something was off. Something that moved caught his eye-

"The hell?"

Carl walked up to it to get a closer look.
Help_U

Post by Help_U »

Body designation #1000211201 maneuvers at a relaxed rate of 0.03 m/s. It's silvery pencil-thin body achieves mobility separated from the primary mass of Vermiculus via motion similar to a worm. Self-diagnostic indicates all motor capacities remain at full, processing capacity diagnostic requires connection to the primary mass.

Multiple targets detected within range. Target designated P027, 1.854 meters in height, has approached body #1000211201 and is likely observing the body with humanoid ocular sense given general positioning. Likely location of vitals has been noted, body #1000211201 has begun routing towards nearest optimal target. Body motor is capable of increasing speed to 0.12 m/s of approach velocity to target, through more powerful contractions.
Deblod100

Post by Deblod100 »

"Hard to tell. We didn't know where else to go." Chevy scratched the back of his head. The rest of the people from the boat might have came to the town to lay low.

"Would make sense, though. It's the only place that I can currently think of that resembles shelter. The only problem was that we didn't know how clever that mutant polar bear is. Reinette and I got paranoid on if it could climb stairs. I didn't really think so, but she insists on killing the thing to be safe."

Chevy helped to raise Carl's hopes. "I can kick ass, even though I do paintball. Hell, I bet that thing terrorizing us is chicken shit. We'll kill the thing and even get the feds to send those scientist assholes to rot in prison." Chevy wanted to survive. The world needed to know. The task that all three of them at the moment were doing was going to help the world. Make it much safer than what Janus-Hayes has planned.

It wasn't until Carl spied something on the floor. He walked over to it, even though Chevy didn't know what he was seeing. "Carl, what is it?" Chevy saw something that was a speck on the floor. Carl's expression was beginning to worry Chevy. Especially since they were supposed to sleep soon. Chevy got up from the floor to see what Carl was staring at. "What are you tensing up over-" Chevy stopped himself, when he saw what was on the floor, inching towards Carl.

It was a tendril. No, not a tendril. It appeared to be a worm. Chevy couldn't tell if it was a worm. It was silvery. Not like a typical earthworm. "What is that?" Chevy asked Carl.

[+] The Winner
[+] The Forbidden Zone
[+] Current Kids
Current Kids:
[+] The Sinful 13
- Lust -
- Envy -
- Vanity -
- Fraud -
- Treachery -
- Despair -
[+] Future Kids
Future Kids:
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"I don't know." It looked wrong. It could've been a small garden snake, or some sort of bug, but it's colors were all wrong. It wasn't a natural shade of grey. It looked like graphite, like a pencil. "Some sort of worm or something..." Carl didn't like this creature.

The Marine Corps had a saying, one of many for when you were out in the field. 'Don't fuck with the wildlife.' Don't pick up a random badger and try to befriend it. Don't try to squeeze a raccoon to kickstart your breathalyzer. Don't crucify a lizard. Don't fuck a fucking sheep.

99% of the time, Carl would take that advice. This one time however, Carl just didn't like the cut of this worm's jib. He placed the heel of his boot in front of it, raised the front of his foot over it, then brought it down. "Plbbt." Carl blew a raspberry as he did so, to make light of it, but he still felt unnerved by whatever it was. He raised his foot; the creature was flattened. In the end, it was just a worm.

A weird, silvery metallic worm. They mentioned other creatures beyond the bear. No doubt this was one of them, but was this really it? Maybe it was some sort of stealth killer? Waited for you to sleep, crawl in your ear, bite your brain to death. Maybe it was a parasite. They'd already seen one sci-fi monstrosity, who's to say this worm wouldn't result in some sort of monstrosity from Slither, or Alien?

Carl wiped his boot on the wooden floorboard. He half expected the creature to rebuild itself. The silence was deafening. Seconds felt like an eternity, but it seemed like that was the end of it. At least, for this thing.

"Well, it's definitely dead now. Maybe it was just some weird Russian worm. We're near a mine, maybe they're naturally metallic like that because of their diet? I don't know; I'm not a bug guy."

Despite trying to lighten the mood, Carl couldn't shake the gut feeling he had. Like when he went outside the wire, he always felt like this before they took fire or rolled over an IED. He'd likened it to seeing something that was just wrong, but the front of his brain hadn't quite caught up with his lizard brain. There was something wrong and alarm bells were wringing.

"Hey, maybe we should check on Reinette?"
Deblod100

Post by Deblod100 »

The worm was no match for the size of Carl's boot. Chevy did admit. He didn't want to be sleeping with worms trying to get into his ear, even though he was going to be stuffed into that sleeping bag of his, the same way he woke up for the first time.

Then, Carl said a gem that was a major record scratch for Chevy.

"Hey, maybe we should check on Reinette?"

The realization immediately hit Chevy. Reinette. Chevy immediately turned to the door, where Reinette left through. "Reinette... Why isn't she back, yet?" Chevy immediately went to the door, opening it to the freezing night outside. "Reinette!" Chevy immediately called out for Reinette. It was hard to tell if she was outside. He didn't hear a response. "Reinette!!" Chevy yelled louder. He still hadn't heard a response.

The worst case situation was visible for him. Did Reinette suddenly ditched the two? That wouldn't make sense. Was that polar bear outside? Wouldn't it make noises?

"Carl, get my flashlight from my bag! We need to look for her!" Chevy immediately said to Carl.

[+] The Winner
[+] The Forbidden Zone
[+] Current Kids
Current Kids:
[+] The Sinful 13
- Lust -
- Envy -
- Vanity -
- Fraud -
- Treachery -
- Despair -
[+] Future Kids
Future Kids:
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

Reinette heard screaming from the inside. Which was weird, in all honesty. Usually, it was the girl that was screaming, and when she was screaming, it was because she was dying. She ran back inside, pushing the door open in a whack. She looked around for her friends, and she saw them both.

"What the fuck is going on?"

She took a step on the cracked floor.

"Are you guys okay?"
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

By the time they got their asses in gear, Reinette was already inside, questioning the commotion.

Carl smiled. Everything was alright for now.

“Oh. Uhhh, now this is gonna sound stupid.”

“We found a weird looking worm and we kind of thought it might’ve been one of Janus-Hayes’ things. It’s uhhh, it’s dead now, so it’s probably nothing. We figured we’d go check up on you just to be safe.”

Carl shrugged. Yeah it did sound pretty stupid, huh.
Help_U

Post by Help_U »

The walls had ears.

The rest of Janus-Hayes' things surged forward. Violently, like whips. Tendrils in the same shade as the one they'd crushed. Only solid at a casual glance, an illusion that melted into the interlocking of hundreds, thousands, of the wormlike bodies.

Carl's right. Squirming from out of the fireplace, rooted just out of sight, slashing down at his neck.

Under Chevy's nose. The rime-painted planks groaning as the swarm spilled up and through, in an instant a metallic liquid turned solid, and a punch upwards right at the jaw.

And Reinette. It attacked from outside. Wrapped around her. Like wearing a belt, but most belts couldn't drag a body at the same G force astronauts suffered when leaving Earth's gravity.
Deblod100

Post by Deblod100 »

In a moment of sudden realization of paranoia from both men, Reinette had casually appeared at the door. Chevy was a fool. The thought of a mutated polar bear that was hunting them down was now getting on his nerves.

God, I'm a moron..

"You scared the bejeezus outta us! We thought you got attacked!" Chevy said to Reinette. He wanted that feeling of paranoia to be gone. It was a conflicting mindset he was showing. The less he knew of what was outside, the more unpredictable things would become. As long as Reinette was safe, he was starting to feel relieved.

Still, both Chevy and Carl looked like fools to Reinette. Carl, being the reasonable adult, had to explain about the worm that he crushed. This mention would be unfortunate for the trio. The walls didn't just have ears, but they had eyes. Eyes of things that Chevy wouldn't be able to explain to himself, especially since he got smacked by a whip-like tendril that emerged from the cracked floor.

It felt like a solid whip-like object struck his jaw. It felt metallic, like he was struck by a swinging chain. It was something that no human mind can comprehend. He was dazed and caught off guard was it was when he heard what he believed was Reinette screaming, until he realized he was surrounded by what appeared to be whips? No, they were the same color as that worm. His jaw ached. There would be a bruise in the morning, but he became struck by more sensations that felt like whips. He wanted to yell. He wanted to scream, but he looked down at the floor. He was trying to keep his balance, since they were coming from all over the place. Trying to pin him down. One of the whips struck him at his left ear.

Chevy's mind raced and it didn't match what he wanted to say and scream. He was trying to yell at Carl to shoot at the worms, but all that came out was a set of yelps and confused screams.

[+] The Winner
[+] The Forbidden Zone
[+] Current Kids
Current Kids:
[+] The Sinful 13
- Lust -
- Envy -
- Vanity -
- Fraud -
- Treachery -
- Despair -
[+] Future Kids
Future Kids:
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

Ten scarlet drag marks appeared on the floor decorated with finger nails before Reinette could even scream.

Return to “The Union Office”