Wasted Days

Crispy peaces out.

Here is where all threads set in the month after the game belong. This is the place to post your character's individual epilogues or interactions. Handlers with a surviving character may have one active aftermath thread in addition to other threads. Make sure to read the Supers Denouement before posting here!

Moderator: SOTF Supers Staff

ItzToxie

Wasted Days

Post by ItzToxie »

"Hey Filipe, how's shit been?"

"Same shit, different day, dude. What about you, you ready for Miami?" Filipe and Crispy shared fist bumps.

"Fuck yeah, dude, what're the odds you think we get patched in down there?"

"Y'all'll do alright." Donovan chimed in. "You two keep working together and y'all will be fine. You're like, the brains and brawn duo. 'Cept, Phil here only has half a brain, and Crispy's kind of a crybaby bitch." He laughed.

"Hey Crispy, it's okay to feel homesick, just don't let the other guys see it."

"Yeah, okay. What're we gonna do in Miami, anyways?" Crispy glanced away, Filipe laughed. Donovan caught Crispy all misty eyed on the way here. He wouldn't let him hear the end of it.

Filipe glanced over, "Whatever we're told to." Donovan shrugged. "Pretty much. Either way, we're gonna tear some shit up. It'll be a good time."

Donovan wrapped his arms around the two.

"Plus, it's fuckin' Miami! Most beautiful shithole in the US! Once y'all get patched-" Donovan paused, as some senior members walked by the conversation, giving him some dirty looks.

"-Err, IF y'all get patched; we're gonna have a good time. Trust me, y'all ain't lived until you got absolutely star-spangled-hammered on the fuckin' boardwalks. Miami! Beautiful beaches, beautiful babes, beautiful bikes. Beautiful brawls for our rat faced friend, always talkin' shit, and starting shit! Whatever you wanna smash, there's something for you in every fuckin' meaning of the word."

"Hey man, I don't start shit, I just finish it!" Crispy exclaimed over the boom of the engines. "Yeah fuckin' right!" Filipe called back.

In the front of the convoy, Joachim's voice boomed down the line.

"Saddle up boys! We're leaving!"

It was time to go. 3140 miles later, and Crispy will be in a brand-new location, surrounded by brand-new people. Crispy thought about letting his old friends know where he was going, but-

He couldn't tell anyone not in the know what the club was up to. Plus, they didn't invite him to the Thanksgiving Dinner, so even if he could, he wouldn't. He wasn't their business anymore. He hoped they found the calling they were looking for on the TV talk shows... Or not, he only cared about them as much as they did him. Didn't matter to him, Crispy found the calling he was looking for, he got his in the end.

Well...

Crispy pulled out his phone. Still had the goonsquad screensaver. He missed Moose and Jenelle. Hell, even Alan even if he was an asshole. Melodie was cool too, she wasn't a goon squad member but she was cool. Fuck, he'd even miss brawling with Brian. He figured they should know something, they were old friends, even if he had new ones. If they cared or not was on them.

Crispy texted them.

"Later Y'all. Got some new opportunities a long way away from Oregon. Hope things turn out okay for y'all. I'll be fine."

That was all he had time to type before he peeled out behind the convoy. This was going to be a long drive. Wasn't nothing new though, Crispy was always along for the ride. He never really had a choice in where he ended up, but that was fine by him. He'll live. Maybe not long but... He'll live. As long as he was still here, he'll live.
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.

Return to “Aftermath”