잘 자

Daybreak.

This refers to the vast array of smaller vessels that form the filler of the flotilla. They are primarily old, junky sailboats, though rowboats, lifeboats, and dinghies are also well-represented. Generally speaking, no single boat in the sprawl exceeds twenty-five feet in length, and none are vessels designed for long hauls or lengthy habitation. The inner sprawl is densely packed, but likely safer for it; should a student fall overboard, something will always be close to hand, though the risk of getting trapped or crushed between boats is high.
VoltTurtle

잘 자

Post by VoltTurtle »

ELSEWHERE

Seo-yun's eyes flitted open, a cascade of stars and lights dotting the night sky above. None of the pain that she had been so accustomed to was present. There was a gentle rocking back and forth, and damp wood pressed into her back from underneath. The gentle lapping of waves and faint chattering of scattered voices filled her ears. She sat up, eyes darting around, trying to get bearings on her surroundings.

She was far out at sea, on some kind of wooden rowboat. An eerily tall, robed figure stood at one end, propelling the boat forward with what looked like an oar that was also part sickle. Eight unfamiliar faces lined the rest of the boat, people around her age that she had no recollection of.

One of them had a tacky hat. One of them had thick, square glasses. One of them was ghostly pale. One of them had wild, spiky hair. One of them was wearing a pink sweatshirt. One of them was all pastel, and had a mischievous grin. One of them was tall, dark, and brooding. One of them clutched a bright blue doll closely to their chest. The others talked to one another, laughing and chattering amongst themselves, but seemed to pay her no mind. They didn't so much as look her way, let alone greet her, and try as she might to understand, everything they said was incomprehensible to her.

Seo-yun cast her eyes towards the horizon, and in the far distance she could see dozens of other boats dotting the sea. Each with their own lantern, their own passengers, and their own boatman guiding them ever forward, all in the same direction.

It was then that the robed figure finally spoke.

"You've come a long way, little one."

It was a woman's voice, dainty and ethereal, yet warm and comforting, like a mother greeting her long-lost child.

The boatwoman let go of the sickle-oar, only for it to continue rowing absent her hand. She turned to face Seo-yun, revealing a slender face that had been elaborately painted in a way that was reminiscent of the sugar skulls that Seo-yun had seen in her Spanish classes back at Mangrove Garden. Rationally, Seo-yun thought that she should feel afraid of what was happening, but instead, she felt strangely calm. Despite the strange circumstances, she could feel that this woman, whoever she was, meant her no harm.

"Where am I?" Seo-yun asked.

"You're at the crossroads, sweetheart," the boatwoman replied. "This is where you have to make a choice."

"About what?"

"Whether to stay here with the others, or go back."

The boatwoman raised her arm and let her sleeve drop to one side, revealing a half-dozen pocket watches hanging from it, all ticking away. Each of them looked unique, with their own distinct carvings and decorations. With her other hand, the boatwoman took hold of the one closest to her wrist, pulling it free and handing it out to Seo-yun. Gingerly, Seo-yun reached out and took it, gazing into its surface, and watching the hands slowly tick towards midnight.

Seo-yun looked back up to the boatwoman, now standing in the middle of the boat, only a foot away from Seo-yun herself.

"Why would I want to stay?" Seo-yun asked.

The boatwoman frowned, the somber look of someone trying to figure out how to break bad news.

"I wish I could say what comes next will be trouble-free, little one, but there is still more hardship to come on the path ahead of you. The after of your journey won't be easy. If you stay here, there will be no more pain. I will take care of you, and you won't be forgotten."

Seo-yun stayed quiet, looking between the watch in her hand and the ocean far in front of her. Stars began to blink out of the sky as it turned a dark orange-red, signalling the rising of the sun.

"Where is this boat going?" she asked.

"That's a secret, little one. I could tell you, but then you would have to stay."

"Will I get to come back?"

"My boat will only gain more passengers with time, and you will return here one day, but you don't have to come with me yet."

Seo-yun closed her eyes, listening to the ticking of the watch and the lapping of the waves against the side of the boat. When she opened them again, the other passengers were all finally looking at her expectantly. The world seemed to stand still, waiting on her answer.

"I think... I want to go back. I want to give it a try."

The boatwoman smiled, and leaned down to pull Seo-yun into a hug. Her embrace was warm, like a soft blanket on a cold winter's day.

"There's so much I want to say to you, but we don't have the time. All you need to know is that I want to see you flourish, little one."

Then, the boatwoman let go, and turned her back to Seo-yun.

"Good luck. I will be rooting for you."

Then, the pocket watch began to wind back, the hands ticking away from midnight, as Seo-yun felt herself be pulled into the air, floating up and away from the boat. She looked at her reflection on the face of the pocket watch, only for it to turn to that dark, gnarled reflection that had haunted her dreams the night before.

"YOU'RE GOING TO WAKE UP SOON," the voice intoned. "SO MAKE THESE LAST MOMENTS WITH HER COUNT. YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO THAT SHE WON'T SURVIVE OUT THERE, WITHOUT YOU."

"She's made it this far, hasn't she?" Seo-yun replied. "She's my partner, besides. She can do it."

"YOU'RE MUCH MORE CONFIDENT IN HER THAN I AM. LET'S HOPE FOR HER SAKE THAT YOU'RE RIGHT."

The Flotilla Cruise Ship, Dawn

Seo-yun's eye flitted open, and all the pain came crashing back to her. The sky turned a faint orange hue, the sun rising in the far distance. She was back on the tugboat, back in the game. The realization hit her all at once that she had gotten all ten kills. She was about to make it out, all she'd have to do was live long enough for them to get to her.

She inhaled, sharply, feeling as though she hadn't taken a breath in days. Her thoughts swam through her head, all of it hazy, buried under a deep fog. She coughed, her chest burning, her breathing labored and fast. She felt so, so cold.

"Mandy?" she rasped, her voice barely above a whisper.

Her vision was blurry, and dark. She could barely make out her friend in the haze, but the blotches of black and white that signaled Mandy's panda onesie assured her that she was still with her. She felt like something had been put on her wounds, but she couldn't quite tell. Everything felt so distant, like she was walking on a cloud.

"I... I did it, right?" Seo-yun murmured. "They're on their way, right?"
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

((Mandy Gross continued from God Only Knows))

"Yeah," Mandy said. "You did it."

She wiped at her face with the sleeve of her onesie, trying to look like she was cleaning sweat away instead of getting rid of tears. It didn't work too well, especially because the sleeve had been dragged through blood and left a rusty smear over the bridge of her nose.

They were ten feet from where Seo-yun had dropped, closer to the edge of the tugboat, now, and Seo-yun was sloppily propped up against a stack of crates. Mandy was resting against it too, but that was new as of a few seconds ago. She'd spent the past couple minutes doing whatever she could, shoving pads against the bullet wounds, wrapping gauze haphazardly, crying and muttering and begging Seo-yun to just wake up, thinking all the while she never would. But now that she had, that didn't matter, right?

Mandy sniffled and stared off into the maze of boats and walkways, keeping her eyes from lingering too long on the water. Now that the sun was coming up, the ripples were blinding.

"They've gotta be on their way," she added after a moment. She was surprised by how sure she sounded. Maybe she'd expended all her capacity for petulant insisting trying to will Seo-yun back to life. "It's just going to take them a few minutes to get through all this."

It made sense, didn't it? Mandy had watched this show. She knew it wasn't instant. There was no way it could be. And she knew, besides, that how it worked had been a little different both times. She hadn't paid that much attention to the specifics, though, because all the killing wasn't really what interested her the most.

The shotgun lay next to her, within easy reach. She'd cocked it like she'd seen Seo-yun do, which meant it was probably ready to go, right? And the pistol was in her lap, but that one she had no idea whether it had ammunition or not. She'd find out in a little, maybe, because that seemed useful to know, but right now just having it would be enough. If anyone came to threaten them, she would chase them off by pointing the pistol, or she'd shoot them with the shotgun, or, or she'd trade them a gun or throw it at them or something.

At least on their side of the boat there was enough stuff in the way that they probably couldn't be seen from the cruise ship. What they had to worry about now was most likely just those lingering people they'd been planning to hunt down in the first place, the fearful ones who didn't want to fight.

"They're coming," Mandy said again. And there came the uncertainty, back where it belonged. "They have to be. That's how this works, right?"
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

"Y-yeah, it should be," Seo-yun muttered in reply.

She felt sick, like everything that could possibly be wrong with her body was wrong. She couldn't bring herself to move, her body feeling as though it were being crushed under the weight of the entire ocean. Her eye wandered down to the still bleeding wounds on her limbs, red splotches between all the blurring and the tears.

"Tourniquet," she choked out. "Apply them. Until they get here."

Ignore the fact that Seo-yun didn't know how to do that, let alone how to explain how to do that to Mandy. She knew that tourniquets were something emergency responders used to stop bleeding, and saying it just made her feel better.

Her eye looked back to Mandy, getting the first clear picture of the other girl since she had regained consciousness. She was crying, she was worried. There was so much that Seo-yun felt like she wanted to say to her. Unfinished business that she wanted to take care of, between them. Except none of her thoughts would stay still long enough for her to grasp them. All she could hold onto was this dreadful feeling of finality. They had been separated for so long, and now that they were together again fate had already conspired to rip them apart. Seo-yun didn't want Mandy to just be left behind here.

She coughed, again, ripples of pain shooting through her whole body.

"Are you going to be okay when I'm gone?"
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

"Yeah," Mandy said, without letting herself think too much about it. "Yeah. I'll be fine."

She was digging in the first aid kit again, because of course, tourniquets, that was something she knew from TV—not SOTF so much but other old shows and movies. It was what you used to stop poison from reaching the heart, or to keep someone from bleeding out. Really tight bandages to cut off the blood flow.

Mandy got a big long strip of gauze, folded it over three times until it was a shorter strip, and then wound it around Seo-yun's leg a couple inches above the wound. She wasn't great at tying knots, really. It didn't come up a lot in her life. Honestly, she didn't even particularly care much for lacing up her running shoes, even if she always made them nice and snug. Uggs didn't have laces. It was part of the appeal.

She looped the ends under each other, like she was tying her shoes, and then pulled as tight as she could, wincing as she felt the gauze press into the flesh of her friend's leg. She held the ends taught, twisted them, double-knotted it. Was the blood flowing less? Had it even done anything at all?

"It was the plan," she said, "right? The only way. You and me, and you did your part, so now I do mine, right?"

She was folding the next strip of gauze, getting it nice and thick. It was hard to say just how bad the damage to Seo-yun's arm was, but it wouldn't be a big deal, would it? It would only matter for the next couple hours, and then they'd put her in a hospital and she'd get stitches.

"And, and we didn't mess with my team, after we talked about that. There's still two of them left, so I'll just find them, and with the guns and stuff, no problem, right?"

She wiped at her nose, moved to wipe the snot from her hand onto the onesie, and then instead used a small scrap of bandage.

"I'm going to do your arm now. Just hold on."
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Seo-yun held on as best she could. She could feel her mind splintering trying to keep itself together, clinging desperately to her last dregs of consciousness. She couldn't struggle or resist Mandy even if she wanted to, so it was a moot point. Instead, she just stayed quiet as Mandy continued her work to try and stop the bleeding.

Except the mention of Mandy's team brought another thought from the depths. One that Seo-yun had been trying to push down and away ever since their partnership had started. She had lied to Mandy more than anyone else, constantly kept her partner in the dark about her motives. She had confessed to everything else at this point, right? This may well be her last chance to come clean. Mandy would understand. After everything that had happened, she had to.

"I'm sorry, about everything."

She wheezed, trying to force more air into her lungs that just wouldn't fit.

"I lied to you, a lot. I killed your teammate. I took too long finding you. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry."

She was crying, now. Not from the pain, but from her sheer distress. She hated this feeling. It was like when she had disappointed her parents or her nana and gotten scolded. She didn't want anyone to hate her because she did something bad. She just wanted to be loved.

"You deserved better," she sniffled, slurring her words. "I'm so sorry."
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

"No," Mandy said, "no no no."

The second tourniquet pulled tight. It seemed harder to get it seated properly on an arm. Seo-yun's limbs were kind of thin in general, fragile. It was something Mandy had never noticed before.

"I knew," she said. "Not at first, but when we talked. So it's okay. And it doesn't matter how fast, because you came back. And you didn't hurt me."

She pulled more absorbent pads out of the kit, pressed them and wrapped, furthering Seo-yun's half-baked mummification. There was no telling if all of this was doing anything. It probably wasn't, but there was nothing else Mandy could do, so she was just going to keep applying bandages until something made her stop.

"You could've shot me," she said. "After Matias, for ten. I knew you wouldn't, but you could've, and if you had, I don't think I could've even been mad. And none of this would've happened. So don't say you're sorry."

The sun was coming up steadily. Sometimes Mandy went on her runs early in the morning, when it was still cooler out, so it wasn't like she'd never seen a sunrise before, but it was different over the ocean. There were all the boats, but beyond that nothing but big vast emptiness. In the city, there were always buildings or signs or people blocking the view.

"You let me come along," Mandy said, quieter now. "Even before this. You never made me feel like I was stupid, or like I sucked. So don't say you're sorry."
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Tears slipped down Seo-yun's cheeks, and she started to sob.

"Thank you," she choked. "I'm sorry. Thank you."

She hadn't expected to be forgiven. She had known Mandy would understand, but she didn't think it'd go that far. Mandy was a real friend, something Seo-yun didn't know she had never truly had. She had never let anyone get this close to her before. Mandy had wormed her way into Seo-yun's heart and now she was stuck there, forever, until someone ripped her out.

None of them deserved to be on this show, but more than anyone, Mandy didn't deserve this. She should've been back home, cheering Seo-yun on, not stuck here in this deathtrap. Seo-yun couldn't bear the thought of her not making it out, of everything ending this way. What other option was there, though? If she didn't go now, then that would be it for their partnership either way.

Seo-yun could feel herself fading, again. Splinters getting pulled further apart, her ego buckling under the strain of just staying awake. Just how long did she actually have? Would she be able to survive the trip back to the mainland, however long that took? Would she even survive long enough for the TV crew to get here?

"What if I don't make it, Mandy?"
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Mandy shook her head vigorously, the panda hood bouncing around, obstructing her vision in a way similar to how her hair would've if she still had it.

"No. No, you're going to. They'll be here."

She squinted out at the waves again, now looking directly at the shimmering horizon, squinting and staring for long seconds until the the brilliance burned afterimages that lingered even when she blinked. In the darkness, those strange, purplish shapes could be the boat, racing to them even now to pick Seo-yun up.

Mandy leaned back against the crate, but still kept rummaging in the first aid kit, absently finding more bandages and trying to figure out where they might best be applied. How long had it been since they'd changed the eye dressings? She felt like they'd talked about it not too long ago, but she couldn't remember the answer.

"You're going to, to be in bed really soon," Mandy said. "And they're going to get you something really good to eat. Steak, they're going to—do you like steak?"

She turned to the sea again, eyes closed, and told herself the blobs were getting bigger.

"And, and college," Mandy said. "That's real soon, right?"
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Seo-yun hoped Mandy was right.

"Steak is fine."

Steak was never her favorite, but a well-prepared and seasoned steak could be a good meal for the 4th of July. Her parents always insisted on celebrating it, and she had always thought that it was strange, not sharing their patriotic fervor. Maybe it was because they were immigrants.

Half-faded memories of barbecues and fireworks washed over her. Despite the fog that had settled over her mind, despite its ever growing intensity, she was still able to hold onto that thought. She understood what Mandy was trying to do. Throwing her a lifeline to stay awake, something to help her focus on instead of being washed out to sea by the riptide of oblivion.

"College, I don't know..."

She coughed, another ripple of pain, but more distant now. She felt like she was floating.

"When I was little, I had this silly dream of being a K-pop idol," she murmured, words slurred and barely audible. "I wanted to be famous, like them. I can't do that now, though. Idols have to be perfect, and I'm not."

Everything was starting to get dark, again. Black spots swam in and out of view.

"But maybe I can go to Yale and major in music theory. I can st-still sing... even if..."

She trailed off. Her eyes shut.

Her body went limp.
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

"Yeah," Mandy said. "Yeah, you can sing. And, and you can do..."

She glanced over her friend.

"..whatever..."

Seo-yun's head had lolled back against the crate. Her eyes were closed, and her breaths seemed shallow.

"...you want."

Mandy sniffled, and wiped her eyes, and tried to bite back the rising panic. The bandages were there, but where should she put them? She didn't know. She didn't know a thing about medicine.

She sobbed, and turned to stare at the sun again.

Through all the tears, and the blinding reflection, it took her long seconds to realize that the small boat weaving carefully through the morass wasn't in her imagination.
Mini_Help

Post by Mini_Help »

The sound of the motor wasn't loud, not compared to everything else that had reverberated through the flotilla these past days, but it nonetheless cut through the early morning still. Gulls scattered, a screeching flurry of feathers.

The path through the assembled boats and jetties was treacherous, and the pace was much slower than what the speedboat had managed on its way from the mentor ship to the edge of the flotilla. But the pilot handled the navigation aptly—the possibility of a quick extraction in less-than-ideal circumstances was always there in the planning stages, and they'd made sure to pick someone capable. This was easier than it could've been, even, taking place as it did outside the cruise ship.

There were half a dozen men and women onboard: the pilot, a cameraman, a security officer in full body armor who nobody expected to need but everyone was grateful for nonetheless, and three EMTs. This was, after all, a more medically precarious pickup than the last two.

As the small craft wove its way ever closer, the medical team were already getting their equipment ready. The route back out would be just as circuitous, and time was of the essence. Initial treatment would help, but whatever they had on hand, the girl needed more—there were better medical facilities on the ship, but this one would ultimately require careful care at a hospital.

But she was still breathing when they pulled up alongside her resting place, and that meant the most treacherous moment had passed. The security officer barked orders to the other girl, the one who wouldn't be coming along, instructing her to help secure the ladder they tossed over the edge of the tugboat and then to stand aside. And with that, the process began.
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

MEMORY LANE, 11 YEARS PRIOR

Alice Ballard entered the Lee household much like she did most days, unlocking the manor's front door with the spare key she had been given and calling out to her dear little Seo-yun. Like usual, Seo-yun jumped at her name being called, running like an excited puppy out of the living room where she had been playing and down the hallway towards the foyer.

"Nana!" she screamed, in the shrill way that a small, excited child with no volume control would.

Her nana coming was often the best part of little Seo-yun's day. Her parents weren't home most of the time, and often when they were they were asleep. Sometimes they would end up leaving Seo-yun to her own devices for hours on end. Today had been particularly bad, as both of her parents had already gone to work by the time she woke up. Her father had left breakfast for her, but it was cold when she tried to eat it, and she had decided not to.

"There's my girl," Alice said, crouching down to give Seo-yun a hug, the young girl more than two heads shorter than Alice herself. "Is your mom here?"

"Nuh-uh!" Seo-yun said, hugging her nana tight. "Mom's busy!"

"What about your dad?"

"Dad's busy too!" Seo-yun said, a little quieter and more somber than before. "He's always busy."

"Tsk, you poor thing," Alice said, the corners of her mouth curling down. "Stuck here all by yourself..."

Seo-yun always saw her nana a lot more than she saw her parents, but that was okay. She liked her nana a lot. Her nana was always so nice and always listened and always liked everything she did.

The little girl let go of her caretaker, clapping her hands and dancing in place, unable to contain her excitement. Alice looked down the entrance hall, in the direction of the Lee's kitchen and then to the clock hanging on one side of the foyer. Unbeknownst to her, Seo-yun hadn't eaten anything yet that day, but the girl didn't say anything about it. Something else was much more important to her right now.

"Nana, wanna hear me sing? I've been practicing!"

"Of course, sweetheart," Alice replied. "Do you want me to play the piano while you sing?"

"Yeah!" Seo-yun chirped, before running off towards the dining hall.

The two of them spent the next few minutes getting everything ready, with Seo-yun searching for her toy microphone and Alice locating the sheet music for the song that the two had been practicing. When they were done, Alice tapped out the melody while Seo-yun sang along. This took several partial attempts, as Seo-yun made them start over whenever she messed up. Eventually, though, they played it through all the way to the girl's satisfaction. When they did, Alice turned back to Seo-yun to congratulate her, only to see that Seo-yun was starting to cry. She went to the young girl immediately, approaching her with care and pulling her into a hug.

"There, there," Alice whispered. "I'm here, it's okay. What's wrong, sweetheart?"

Seo-yun sniffled, holding on tight to her nana.

"I tried to sing for m-my mom. I thought sh-she would like it..."

She trailed off, her chest convulsing with her sobs as she held on tighter, squeezing harder. Alice stayed close, gently stroking the back of Seo-yun's head.

"I did i-it perfect, just like that. But all she s-said was 'okay'!" Seo-yun cried, her face twisted into a mix of confusion and regret, her voice getting higher as her throat closed up. "I tried really, r-really hard, but she still didn't like it... and then Dad told me to stop... he said I wasn't doing g-good enough in school... that I should only sing when m-my grades were better..."

Alice frowned, letting out a long sigh as she closed her eyes, maintaining the hug with Seo-yun and continuing to stroke the back of her head. Seo-yun continued to cry into her nana's shoulder for a few minutes longer, Alice staying quiet and letting all the feelings come out. When Seo-yun's sobs began to lessen, Alice finally spoke.

"You're already so talented, sweetheart," she crooned. "Maybe your parents don't see that, but I do. You're going to be really famous one day, I'm sure of it."

Seo-yun's crying began to slow. She was silent, her breathing slowly returning to normal even as tears dripped down her face.

"L-like an idol?" she murmured.

"Of course, sweetheart," Alice whispered. "You can do anything you set your mind to."

International Waters

"... pulse at 110 ..."

What does it mean to be famous? Is it simply being well known, with your name passing from one mouth to the next? It cannot be, for there are many who are well known, but are not spoken of kindly due to their misdeeds. They are infamous and not famous.

Is it instead, then, simply being loved by a widespread number of people? If that's the case, what does it mean to be loved?

"... temperature ... 31.8 ... she's cold ..."

One could define love as an intense feeling of deep affection. Yet, is it really possible for someone who does not truly know you to have affection for you? Their feelings might be legitimate, but is there affection truly for you, or for some version of you that they constructed in their head? A fan's relationship to any celebrity must inherently be based on assumptions, filling in the gaps of who they believe a person to be with their own projections. It could then be said that it is not the actor that is beloved, but instead their performance. Their image. Their mask.

To be famous, then, is to not be loved, but to have a mountain of different projections and expectations placed upon oneself.

"... 72 systolic, 51 diastolic ..."

Was that not what love always was, though? Projections placed upon us by others, based on how they perceived us? Could we ever truly be known and understood by the people in our lives? Even if one were completely open and honest with everyone they knew, our innermost thoughts can never be shared with those around us. With that in mind, could anyone ever truly love anyone else for who they were, rather than the show they were putting on?

"... she's hypoxic ... mask ..."

Seo-yun knew that her future could not be what she had wanted all those years ago, or even just last week. Fans would shower her with superficial love, and maybe that would bring her some measure of satisfaction. However, she would gain equal parts fame and infamy, because what she would known for was being a spree killer. Killing people wasn't something to be celebrated, it wasn't something she had liked doing, and it certainly wasn't what she saw herself doing to become famous. The choices that she made in these last few days would cast a long shadow over the rest of her life.

It might be something that she would never escape.

"... get ... IV ... transfusion ..."

She had jumped at the opportunity for fame, obsessed with the prize at the end. Not questioning the price that she would have to pay for it. Not examining the ramifications of the path that she would follow. Brick by brick, she laid her road to stardom, and it was only when the last bricks had to be placed that she realized that just being famous wouldn't bring her the love she so sought. She had wanted to be adored by the masses for her talents, for her singing and dancing and music. Now, because of her own hubris, she might never be able to have that.

Instead, she would always be Seo-yun, ten kill winner of season 67 of SOTF-TV.

"... visible necrosis ... eye and ear ... needs removal ... write that ..."

Briefly, she regained consciousness on the boat, the chatter of people and the whir of the motor filling her ears as she tried to make sense of the blurry images filling her view. When she lost consciousness once more, it would take an entire day for her to wake back up.

Right before everything went dark, though, one thought was stuck in her mind.

"... tourniquet ... keep pressure on the ..."

She never got to say goodbye.

CK05 - SEO-YUN LEE: ELIMINATED
18 STUDENTS REMAIN
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Mandy stood at the railing of the tugboat, waving, as she watched the speedboat snake its way back out of the maze, and for a long while after as well.

By the time she finally turned and gathered all the stuff, the sun was fully free of the sea.

She only left the boat when the announcements finally played and forced her to.

((Mandy Gross continued in Bury Me Deep In Love))

Return to “Marina Sprawl: Inner (Danger Zone)”