SOTF: International - Third Rolls

This board contains important information about the game.

Moderator: SOTF International Staff

Brackie

SOTF: International - Third Rolls

Post by Brackie »

It's time for the next set of rolls!

Rolls:

1. Jevaun Barrett (Ohm)
2. Ajay Bachmeyer (ItzToxie) Deirbhile Callahan (Applesintime) - Hero Card used
3. Harun Tee (Kotorikun) Abel Kuntz (Jilly) - Hero Card used

Three days for cards and a further seven to complete deaths. Reminder to practice good roll ettiquete; i.e., no gloating about not being rolled or sending unprompted kill requests and so forth. Make sure to treat card time as planning time, even if you are hoping for a save.
[+] Logs
Brackie — Today at 02:44
@Definitely a deredere howdy partner
Definitely a deredere — Today at 02:45
@Brackie 'Allo!
Brackie — Today at 02:45
These will be the third rolls of SOTF: International
We'll be rolling three (3) characters for this set
myself and @Definitely a deredere are presiding
Rolling list is located here: viewtopic.php?f=293&t=2945#p29066
I'll be doing the rolls, Ohm will be reading out the names
Test rolls to see if the bot is functional
There's 23 characters in the rolling list so we'll be doing it with a d23
Test Roll 1:
d23
Roll Bot 2.0
BOT
— Today at 02:47
@Brackie,
4 ⟵ [4] 1d23
Brackie — Today at 02:47
test roll 2
d23
Roll Bot 2.0
BOT
— Today at 02:47
@Brackie,
16 ⟵ [16] 1d23
Brackie — Today at 02:48
test roll 3 for the road
d23
Roll Bot 2.0
BOT
— Today at 02:48
@Brackie,
20 ⟵ [20] 1d23
Brackie — Today at 02:48
those are three random numbers between 1 and 23 so it seems to be working!
@Definitely a deredere ready to go?
Definitely a deredere — Today at 02:48
@Brackie As ready as you are!
Brackie — Today at 02:49
SOTF: International Third Rolls, rolling three characters.
First Roll:
d23
Roll Bot 2.0
BOT
— Today at 02:49
@Brackie,
10 ⟵ [10] 1d23
Definitely a deredere — Today at 02:49
Jevaun Barrett (Ohm)
Second roll:
d23
Roll Bot 2.0
BOT
@Brackie,
2 ⟵ [2] 1d23
Ajay Bachmeyer (ItzToxie)
Third roll:
d23
Roll Bot 2.0
BOT
@Brackie,
6 ⟵ [6] 1d23
Harun Tee (Kotorikun)
Brackie — Today at 02:50
I shall get the post up
Definitely a deredere — Today at 02:51
And with that our third set of rolls are done. Thank you all for your time!
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: F03 - Chanel Martin: Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: F22 - Nani Clover: Be the survivor you wish to see in the world.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"
Jason Foley: "Get on my level, scrublord."

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

While personally I'd love a hero to continue Jevaun's story, I'd rather that if anybody heroes that they hero the other two before me.

Otherwise, one can send me ideas and such.
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

I would still love to continue writing Harun. I am having fun and I think his actions are going an interesting path so far.

A hero would be appreciated. If not, everyone is welcome to send death proposals at any time.
[+] Supers
Toma Jeung is snoozing in the sun forever
[+] Intl
ImageHarun Tee will yeet you ten feet into the air
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Bummer dude, don't even think I got a story even started yet. I'm down for death proposals, heroes, whatever you got.
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
Jilly
Team Affiliation: Ben's Crabs

Post by Jilly »

heroing Abel for Harun

kill pitches pls
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

Heroing Deirbhile for Ajay. I already have an idea so no pitches!
[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
P011: Charlotte "Charlie" Vandermeyer - Road Flares (x10) + BluRay Copy of John Carpenter's The Thing - is bemoaning the goddamn MREs in Beasts All Over the Shop
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances
Anna Hitchins has some totes cool ideas!

SOTF-TV
John MacMillan Jr. doesn't have much to say.
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International
O06: Deirbhile Callahan - 50 Valentines Cards - "This is my fucking life. It’s mine to live. It’s mine to fucking take, too." She resisted in Slán Abhaile. [24/29]
Intl: 1 2 3

SOTF-TV V3
BC09: Gregory Miller - Bolas - "Why?" He landed in splat. [17/81]
Sandbox: 1
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

BC04: Anthony Golden - Fake Nautical Mask - The so-called hero. He met his fate in All The World's a Stage. [4/81]
Memories: 1
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

SOTF Supers
S009: Stephen Sanders - Osteokinesis - "Nobody's going to kill just because furries told us to." He went home. - Kids Like You Should Be Burning in Hell.
Supers: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Aftermath: 1 2
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

Found a way to get murdered to death now, thanks everyone who put in bids.
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Card time has passed; roughly six days and 11 hours until deaths are due.
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: F03 - Chanel Martin: Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: F22 - Nani Clover: Be the survivor you wish to see in the world.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"
Jason Foley: "Get on my level, scrublord."

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
P011: Charlotte "Charlie" Vandermeyer - Road Flares (x10) + BluRay Copy of John Carpenter's The Thing - is bemoaning the goddamn MREs in Beasts All Over the Shop
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances
Anna Hitchins has some totes cool ideas!

SOTF-TV
John MacMillan Jr. doesn't have much to say.
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International
O06: Deirbhile Callahan - 50 Valentines Cards - "This is my fucking life. It’s mine to live. It’s mine to fucking take, too." She resisted in Slán Abhaile. [24/29]
Intl: 1 2 3

SOTF-TV V3
BC09: Gregory Miller - Bolas - "Why?" He landed in splat. [17/81]
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

BC04: Anthony Golden - Fake Nautical Mask - The so-called hero. He met his fate in All The World's a Stage. [4/81]
Memories: 1
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

SOTF Supers
S009: Stephen Sanders - Osteokinesis - "Nobody's going to kill just because furries told us to." He went home. - Kids Like You Should Be Burning in Hell.
Supers: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Aftermath: 1 2
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Jilly

Post by Jilly »

Return to “SOTF: International Important Information”