Kami's Main Stories

With the release of new info on PV3, use this board to plan!
KamiKaze
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Kami's Main Stories

Post by KamiKaze »

Hey everyone! It’s that time again!

So far, I have one lady who needs some buddies.

Phoebe Quincey- Phoebe is a prefect. Specifically, she holds the position of Head Girl. She’s typically polite and gentle at first glance, but she’s actually more of a hard noser for the rules. Some people think her soft-spoken, sweet demeanor means that she’s a pushover who is easy to avoid her turning them in to faculty. But, in actuality, she’s more stubborn and assertive than she lets on. Naturally, she’s a good student, even if she can get a little spacey at times due to overly focusing on tasks.

Interests-wise, she’s been practicing calligraphy and cello from a young age. She has an interest in reading and creative writing, specifically gothic horror. Phoebe also has an interest in Forteana: think cryptids, ghosts, psychics, weird paranormal phenomena stuff like that. Finally, she has a beloved doggo in Pippi, a Scottish Terrier.

Naturally, she needs some relationships. Do you have a troublemaker who has beef with her? A close friend? Anything else? Post here!

I had another character planned, but dunno if she’ll show up too. If she does, I’ll edit this space.
CYBERS:
HARERAISER (Winter Castillo)
The synthwave bunnygirl programmer roller weeb!
Currently: Confused? Horrified?

SECOND CHANCES
Junko Kurosawa
Think Johnny Knoxville but a teenage girl.
Currently: Ridng a shopping cart (in-between threads)

Bella Bianchi
Ballet dancer with pressure.
Currently: In the student lounge
(Meanwhile in the past...)
backslash
Team Affiliation: Shiva's Sirens

Post by backslash »

I figure Ashley Pontecorvo might have given Phoebe the run-around from time to time in school. Rue von Schroeder probably doesn't have strong feelings about her, they might be friendly in passing.
Irina Ivanov

Post by Irina Ivanov »

Molly's probably not on the...best terms with Phoebe. Molly wouldn't be mean towards her (asides from slight talking behind her back stuff), maybe even friendly towards her, given their positions. But I don't think Phoebe would like the whole bullying thing, and Molly thinks she's a goody two shoes/boring. So...subtle dislike?

Lucy is not particualarly interterested in her. Not sure what Phoebe would think though. They do share a interest in books and unexplained phenomena though.
[+] Characters
SOTF-TV V3: (Relationship Thread Here)

Chris Tyrrell - Currently working at What can I fix you with?

The Program V3:

Lucy Arkwright -- Currently dreaming in Sing Us A Song; You're The Piano Man
Molly McKenzie -- Currently looking death in the eye in The Seagull

The Program V2.5:

Edward Taylor -- Currently rescued in...And An Ending.
[+] Art
I have an art thread! But it's closed until the 15th
[+] Future Concepts
Lol check Main
KamiKaze
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by KamiKaze »

Zee- Good lord. Breaks dress codes, skips class, picks fights, generally anti-authority? Yeah, Ashley has definitely gotten into shit with Phoebe. She sounds like someone who'd get on Phoebe's nerves pretty quickly overall.

Agree on Rue. I don't think Phoebe would have particularly strong feelings about her either way, but she'd be friendly towards her.

Irina- Phoebe's probably butted heads with Molly over her mean girl attitude at some point. While she'd be polite and courteous, she'd still make it clear she doesn't approach. They do have an interest in creative writing, but they still might get into beef. So yes, subtle dislike. : D

I also read in her profile that her brother has a history of behaving inappropriately. There's a possibility that Phoebe might have confronted him at some point, and Molly might have found out about it. How would she react if she did?

To a lesser extent, she might be judgemental of Lucy. Stalking is a no-no to her, so she'd frowny-face if she knew about it. Phoebe would more see her as "weird" rather than absolutely terrible. But again, stalking is where she draws the line. They might have ended up having a conversation about books or similar at some point, maybe?
CYBERS:
HARERAISER (Winter Castillo)
The synthwave bunnygirl programmer roller weeb!
Currently: Confused? Horrified?

SECOND CHANCES
Junko Kurosawa
Think Johnny Knoxville but a teenage girl.
Currently: Ridng a shopping cart (in-between threads)

Bella Bianchi
Ballet dancer with pressure.
Currently: In the student lounge
(Meanwhile in the past...)
Cactus
Team Affiliation: Malcolm's Mariners

Post by Cactus »

Victoria Amaro probably has no idea she exists. She's in her own world half the time as it is.

Fisher Darden though, probably looks at her like "okay, Phoebe - let's chill out a bit now, eh? He's a bit of a smartass, so... maybe that wouldn't go over super well, though he's a decent achiever, so... maybe?"
[+] TV3
Kurt Thorne
Zack Harlow
[+] PV3
M03 - Fisher Darden: The battle lines have been drawn.
PV3: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - ENDGAME

F14 - Victoria Amaro
PV3: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
[+] PV2.5
F33 - Kathryn "Kate" Sanderson: DECEASED || 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 ||
M41 - William "Willy" Apgar: RESCUED || 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 ||

Return to “Program V3 Planning/Discussion”