JUST WATCH: THIS ONE MISTAKE COSTS THIS GUY HIS ACTUAL LIFE (NOT A PRANK)

private

Hugging the southern side of the island, this small village is where the vast majority of the island’s previous residents lived, worked, and leisured. The houses and occasional business closest to the waters edge all reside on stilts, a preventative measure for the unpredictable tides, while those closer to the outskirts begin to have backyards and small farming coops. What some would consider the centre of the town also contains a small square, as well as a simple stone church, short two-story bell tower, and wild overgrown gardens surrounding a distinctly leaderly house.

Moderator: SOTF International Staff

WorldFat

Post by WorldFat »

Philia wishes she had a scope. Philia wishes she had a lot of things. Especially to leave.

So, instead of trying to look at those people, she let Ajay do all the work.

"...the fuck is a poe?"
[+] PAST
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
[ERROR: RELATIONSHIP THREAD UNAVAILABLE.]
Appearance Tracker

O16: Philia Constantinou - "But your correct choices are the ones you make in your own volition."
Assigned Weapon: L1A1 Self-Loading Rifle
Location: She found her freedom in The Mysterious Circle - Inner Animal. [7/29]
Pregame History: [ERROR: PREGAME HISTORY UNAVAILABLE.]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE.]

S037: Cyrus Vähi - "It's our spotlight! Our stage. And I get to finally experience the closing of curtains for one of our many characters."
Gift: The Evil Eye
Location: He took his final bow in The Flatlands - Look But Don't Touch. [38/43]
Pregame History: 1
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

B12: Yutaka Seto - "You never know…"
Assigned Weapon: Smith & Wesson M19 .357 Magnum Revolver
Location: He lost on the draw in Residential Area (H/I8) - Stood Up.
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3
Wham Yubeesling
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Wham Yubeesling »

It all happened just as the other guy put it. Jaxon sweeped — knocked the other guy on his knees. The moment he was down, Jaxon capitalized. Moved in. Tackled him to the ground. Slammed the crutch into his throat. Left it there.

And Jaxon felt it. Victory. This guy was done. Jaxon could loot his shit, find a place to hide for the night, and be however many steps closer to fuckin' winning this thing. He knew now. He knew he could do this. He'd taken this guy out. He would've taken out Adrian yesterday had Philia not stepped in. He could take out anybody here. He could win this.

He heard a gasped. From down below. Jaxon focused his efforts on the guy below him.

"You-"

He growled. Pushed the crutch harder into his throat. This'd teach him not to waste his time out in the open. This'd teach him not to mess with the wrong guy.

"You- started- this-"
WorldFat

Post by WorldFat »

Wait. WAIT. No way. No fucking way. What...a fucking coincidence. Wow. Look at that. Him. He! It's the guy! Jaxon!

Wait, he left her and Adrian-Fabiano behind. Left us to die. Tried to kill Adrian-Fabiano.

Philia would let out a loud whistle, giving a cry. "Hey, Jaxon?!" Ajay, and definitely Jaxon, would maybe notice, maybe not, someone who sounds and looks a lot like Philia aiming a gun right at him.
[+] PAST
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
Appearance Tracker

O16: Philia Constantinou - "But your correct choices are the ones you make in your own volition."

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread

S037: Cyrus Vähi - "It's our spotlight! Our stage. And I get to finally experience the closing of curtains for one of our many characters."
Location: He took his final bow in The Flatlands - Look But Don't Touch. [38/43]

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

Wham Yubeesling

And that was when Jaxon made a mistake: he heard the voice, and he turned his head to the left.

He saw Philia.

He saw the gun.

And he saw death, right there, staring him through the eyes.
WorldFat

Post by WorldFat »

Jaxons angel of death opened her mouth to speak once again.

"Say 'hi' to Adrian for me!"

Then he'd have the slight problem of a very, very fast bullet barreling to his face.

----
[+] PAST
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
Appearance Tracker

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

Wham Yubeesling

O06: JAXON CHEN: DECEASED
12 STUDENTS REMAIN
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Ajay pulled back from the scope and lowered his rifle, looking at Philia. Didn't even hesitate.

"Fucking hell..."

Granted, Jaxon did have it coming, he didn't expect that from Philia. Called his name, then took his lights out, like it wasn't a big deal. Sure, he'd have done the same but...

That's the problem. Ajay would've done the same. There's more to her than she's letting on. When it came down to those two, he knew she wouldn't hesitate then either. That had him a bit worried.

Ajay glanced back at the other two, now one. He recognized the other one, though he didn't have a name for him. Brick shit house, built like a fridge. Couldn't back up any of the shit he talked the last time they met. Pretty funny to be honest. He rested the rifle on his shoulder. Between him and Philia they could take big man if he tried anything. Hell they could take him now even if he didn't if they'd wanted to. Ajay hoped big bastard knew that.

"So you still wanna crush me, eh boef?" Didn't need to be humble with this one. He's only still here because the two of them, REALLY because of Philia. Were Ajay pulling the trigger he'd have waited until Jaxon was done.
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

His opponent refused to let up on his throat; instead, he started talking shit. Sounded real mad. Said he started this. Screw him and his bullshit, let him be mad. Maybe he gets mad enough his brain shorts out.

Harun had closed his eyes at this point. He wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing life leave his eyes like they did that boy on the camp.

But then words rang out from an unfamiliar voice. The pressure stopped before a shot rang out across the area and a thump was heard from in front of him. Harun opened his eyes, his crutch lay to the side and the other boy was now dead with a hole in his head.

Harun pressed his elbows against the ground when another voice allowed itself to be heard, and it was one of those clowns from the camp. The one with the bad hair.

"At least...not going to die... with that on my head." Harun thought so, fucking boef or whatever. He spat the words out in between gasps for air. He was not worth it, not now. He could deal with this ass later.

He shifted his focus to the girl. Another haircut too hard to miss. He could do something here.

"Whoever you are... thanks."
WorldFat

Post by WorldFat »

Philia pants loudly, and looks at the person they saved. Thank God.

She looks at Ajay. "Shut...the fuck up, not now. Lets just get the hell out, alright?"

She starts to calm down, setting her weapon to a more relaxed position, stepping back once and twice. "Later. I'll...just talk with you later. Give me a minute." And she steps back for a moment.
[+] PAST
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
Appearance Tracker

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"Guess it's a good thing I'm not going to die here then, ja?" Man, you talk A LOT of shit for someone getting choked the fuck out not five seconds ago. Ajay's lips parted in a grin, he licked his gold tooth. Were he the ruthless type he could pop the fucker right here for talking all that shit.

"Can't say the same for you though eh? All those muscles and you fight like that ya' damn poe, you're still talking shit? God you meatheads are all the fuckin-"

Philia told Ajay to shut up. He cocked his head to the side, the expression of 'did you just-' painted across his face, jaw cocked open, brow furrowed. Damn, really gonna do me like that, huh? Okay... Okay. Gotta admire the cojones of it, if nothing else. Ajay raised his hand in surrender.

"Alright, alright, him and me are just reminiscing about old times is all. Fatty was asking for a fight back then, too." He stepped back, dropping his arms, and holding the rifle by the scope.

He looked back at Philia. "So what's next then, boss? Jaxon's whacked, but we still got Seychelle to worry about."
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Harun kept quiet, difficult as it was with freakshow over there. Acting like a fool. Talk shit, get hit sort of mentality. That was okay; Harun could see something else here. The shaky ground that they stood upon, that expression he had when she told him to shut up.

He had work to do.

He stood up carefully before these two with the use of the crutch. Having grabbed it after the other boy died. Neither of these two was going for it, so he'd have to take his small victories for now.

Freakshow mentioned Seychelle. That was one of the names announced a lot the past few days, building a body count. These two were hunting her then. His eyes danced from weapon to weapon, both guns, one itching to use; the other already showed how willing they would be.

And with that, Harun quickly turned tail and ran out of the area
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Hey wait a-

“Come on, this poe is running off again!”

He doubted he had friends. More likely than not he was scared out of his mind. Still made Ajay mad, they hadn’t even got his name yet.

He followed.

((Ajay Bachmeyer continued elsewhere.))
WorldFat

Post by WorldFat »

Philia just needed to breathe, for God's sake, why couldn't Ajay let her fucking breathe?!

"Just wait a se-"

For chrissake. "Gia ónoma tou Theoú!"

((Philia follows Ajay, elsewhere.))
[+] PAST
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
Appearance Tracker

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

Return to “The Fishing Village [DANGER ZONE]”