SotF-TV: The Second Announcement

Announcements for the first version of TV are stored here.
T-Fox*

SotF-TV: The Second Announcement

Post by T-Fox* »

Now that had been an entertaining bit of television. He was always right, slow startups made for quick finishes. These kids were really showing their bloodthirst out there. It was almost a pity how few of them seemed to be heeding their mentor's advice, but that was to be expected. Only a few players out there by his count anyways, but they really were causing quite a stir. It was the ripple effect. One person kills, others freak, lose what little facade of "cool" they were trying to hold. Some would be entertaining. Some would take it tas permission. It would be the realization that others are doing it, so they can do it too. Groupthink, he believed it was called, if he was to believe the psychology class he barely remembered from college.

However, it was nice. They mentors had started piling in around 6 AM, and with the exception of the bitch "helping" the green team (seriously, why had they even brought her?), they were... pleasant, at least on their own. Most seemed to be a little starstruck, a reaction he was quite used to. Clayton and the general had found their way to the corner of the trailer, talking in a somewhat stressed posture, but civilly none the less.

But the mentor's announcements were done, and it was his turn. The moment they'd all been truly waiting for. Their mentors were the opening act, he was the star of the show.

~*~

"Good afternoon kids! How's it going out there for those of you who are still standing? Yes, that's right, even amongst some of your vehement denials, your peers are playing the game! I'll be getting to the killing in a moment, but first, a few brief words. And it really would pay for you to listen. You know, I'm here for your sake. The viewers at home can watch what's going on, I'm your only eye in the sky."

If one were to listen closely enough, they could almost have heard the shit-eating grin on his face, inflating himself to such a level of importance. He took a moment, sipping from his mug, letting the rather annoying noise echo through the PA system.

"Okay, so, a few things before I get to the part you're really all waiting for. Can't spoil the show early and let you all go home, can we? Mr. Clayton must be proud, since his team holds the highest killcount! That's right, the Purple team is sitting at a pretty four kills, and it's only been twenty four hours. And not to spoil anything, but one of them is right on her way to a ten kill ticket off of this island. Ms. Ruiz, only seven more."

"On the opposite end of the spectrum though, the Black team isn't looking so hot right now, it's been all but destroyed! Only two out of five of its members remain, so if you're standing around with a black bandanna on, watch yourself." He smiled, glancing at the tape in the corner of the room. He couldn't watch every single camera on his admittedly less than modest array of screens back in the other room. So many cameras, so little time. This tape had been hand delivered to him by his intern. BLK KILL FOOTAGE scrawled across the top in sharpie. Looks like this announcement would be a little lacking... but oh well. It would keep up intrigue, give the one remaining member a false sense of security.

"So, now for the deaths. I know you kids are going to enjoy this, just as much as I did. Who knows, maybe a lucky group of you will be able to watch them on the DVD in a few months, see exactly what I was talking about. So, first up to die was Lou Becker, who did his best to keep the show interesting and fun for all the viewers at home, and received a machete to the back of the skull for his efforts. Amber Lyons, how could you? Rishi Kohli took a bullet from this versions's most prolific killer, Karen Ruiz. Watch out for that one kids. You know what they always say about the quiet ones... Moving on, we have a kill from another young, budding player. Vincent Sullivan put a bullet or three into Isaac King, right before Jonas Jeffries woke up from his little steel induced nap and did the same favor for Nick Simmons. Gorgeous display of marksmanship out there Mr. Sullivan. Jonas... You need a little bit of work."

"The next one was one for the remixers out there! I'm sure some of you can find something fun to do with the monumental stupidity displayed here. Crazy frog is my personal recommendation. Bob Lazenby had been running around the island for the entire day, sprinting away from everyone and their brother in complete terror, only to finally attack the exact wrong person at the exact wrong place. Kevin Fielding hurled him into the tar pits, where he promptly drowned. Looks like some tourist is going to get a surprise when this island finally opens back up! Our resident reverend has passed away as well, with his personal bodyguard abandoning him at the drop of a hat. Harold Smythe is with his god now, dead from internal injuries from... Oh, not cool man. From a groin kick delivered from a Zachariah Johnston. And last but not least, Our resident showman, Odile Jones showed just how will she's willing to go for the cameras, placing a knife in the throat of Holly Hergenroeder."

"Oh, and stay away from The Cruise Ship until I give you the go ahead. Old danger zones are open now kids. Let's keep this up! You might just be able to reach the title of fastest edition yet. Good luck, and watch yourselves out there!"

~*~

Rolls will be up in a later post, so stay tuned!
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler T-Fox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “TV1 Announcements”