Wrong Direction

A large dock, leading out to two different anchoring points. One has a ramp leading up the Cruise Ship, the other appears to have a broken, destroyed boat lying on it's side. If one were to look close enough, they could see the words "____ Express" etched in black lettering on what appears to once have been it's stern.
Outfoxd

Post by Outfoxd »

Mason nodded with Renee's assessment, although her persistence in finding Tim made him more than a little nervous. He knew she wanted to stop the guy, but how exactly were they going to burn that particular bridge? He guess that they would, as the saying goes, burn that one when they came to it.

Mason grabbed and shouldered his pack after grabbing a small piece of bread to much on. He pointed at Renee, almost grinning.

"I'm with you, but if I see any semblance of a mouth on one of these trees I'm pushing you at them. That shit really ruins the day."

((Mason Ross Continued in Siberian Breaks))
Courtography

Post by Courtography »

Tim was one of the most dangerous people left? Lexi knew he was crazy, but there were plenty of other people with more kills. There was Karen, Zach, Odile, and probably someone else she was forgetting. Still, it was probably better for her to go after Tim than one of the others, so she wouldn't argue.

Lexi nodded at the plan to go back to the woods, she didn't really like it, but it beat the other plans they had, or didn't have. She grinned at Mason's joke, it was pretty amazing how he could have a positive attitude now. It was way better than her's and she had rested for a long time. The sun looked like it would be setting soon, so she had been out for a long time, since she had gotten here a little while after the last announcement.

Okay time to go. "Before I forget, there was another guy with a gun in the woods, from the other school. He threatened me and Tim, so he's probably dangerous. I hope he's not around either."

Lexi started walking away from their tiny beach and in the direction towards the woods.

(Alexis Allwell continued in Siberian Breaks)
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

They were going, then.

"Don't worry, Mason," Renée said. "I think it'd been a couple days since I showered even before they nabbed us. The trees'll spit me right back out."

Lexi chimed in, sharing that there had been somebody else with a gun. That was worrisome. Tim had been announced neither as a killer nor as dead. He could have teamed up with this mystery person. No way to know what they were getting into. No reason for it to matter, either, really. They were going to do what was right. It was simple. They'd just gather everyone willing to work together, and let the others take care of themselves, or take them down if necessary.

Renée knew it wouldn't be that easy. She knew things would go wrong, maybe fatally so, but she was going to try. She wasn't going to mess up again. They'd get Tim out of the way, they'd get their group, and then they'd be heroes.

So she was energized as she walked away from the docks. She just hoped it would last.

((Renée Carlson continued in Siberian Breaks))

Return to “The Dock”