On that soft art grind again

It's cyber time mfkers

There's been some great art on Mini lately and it felt like a shame not to have a dedicated spot for it. So now we do!
CardboardAirplane

On that soft art grind again

Post by CardboardAirplane »

Chuck your Cyber kids my way, I'll do something with them

Will do their Cyber Reality version unless specified otherwise because meatspace is for losers
[+] DOTF V1, which is only here because signatures are cool
Image S019: Phoenix Hanover - ELIMINATED 57th of 106 by the tiger on Day 3 ~ Instinctively she wanted to run, but the fear dragged her down.
1/2/3
Image S055: Raymond Bright - ELIMINATED 5th/6th of 106 by ??? on Night 4 ~ "I think deep down, I really believed someone good would've had an actual chance of winning this."
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14
Image S078: John Villarreal - ELIMINATED 47th of 106 by volcanic eruption on Day 3 ~ "Oh god, oh fuck," *screaming* "I'm gonna fucking die!"
1/2
Image S085: Rachel Villarreal - ELIMINATED 16th of 106 by Vicky Williams on Night 3 ~ Turns out it's a bit harder to actually be able to back up her words.
1/2/3/4
[+] SC3
Image Perante "Payton" Losoa: The People Pleaser ~ He wanted to be a good memory. He wanted to put on a good show.
Image Lucy Ashmore: The Recluse ~ See, if you get shy over things like that, then you're never going to get out of this rut, Lucy.
[+] Cyber
Image A13: Ilya Arkadi: The Gadfly - ALIVE ~ What mattered was this: Ilya knew what he wanted, so he'd try and get it.
1/2/3/4/5
Deblod100

Post by Deblod100 »

Art of Kenton, please.
Appearance: Kenton's Avatar stands at about 5'7 feet tall and weighs around 170 lbs. In Meatspace, Kenton's actual height is 5'5 and his weight is 140 lbs. In real life, Kenton has short bushy black hair that he keeps short, a pair of almond-shaped brown eyes, and wears a pair of reading glasses for his sight. He has a straight nose and a wide mouth with pale pink lips. He has a white skin tone and a skinny body. Kenton tends to wear hoodies and jeans whenever he's outside in public, though he is reduced to grey pajamas when he is at home on CR.

Kenton's Avatar is an inversion of his real self. Kenton's build contains visible lean muscle at his chest, arms, and legs for usage in competitive laser tag and other e-sports. Despite his lean muscles, his physical stats are reduced to his real-life physical capabilities within the school servers, making his muscles part of his avatar's aesthetic. His skin tone is white, and paler than his real-life counterpart, where his hair is a grey color, with the left side of his head being shaved partially, his other side in a short, spiky style. Kenton's eye color has changed to fluorescent green, along with his teeth appearing as sharp teeth. His fingernails are also longer to be like sharp claws. Kenton's voice was also modified to sound more deeper than his Meatspace self, since the latter has a higher-pitched voice in contrast with his Avatar's. Any resemblance to Kenton's real-life self can be seen in his similar facial features.

Kenton's Avatar clothing consists of a black cloak with a green LED circuit board-themed inner lining with a hood that goes over his head. He wears a tight black vest and black pants, where he has a green tie that matches his eye color, along with a shirt and sneakers that has a black and green pattern of skulls. To show his allegiance to the Omega Squad, Kenton wears a red sash wrapped around his left wrist with a glowing red Omega symbol.

His backpack is neon green and black striped with a symbol of a cartoon ghost on the front, which has a glow-in-the-dark green outline.
It's so hard when your on your own
You might fall into the Forbidden Zone

[+] The Forbidden Zone
A graveyard to those who have fallen. Rest easy, fair children.
- Chevy Gallagher - (University Guy who wants to be hip with them kids. The Art of War and balls of paint isn't going to save you, when your life is on the line.) He wanted to do the right thing, but he was caught among a burning bridge and became a victim to an invasive species.
- Nicholas Rothstein - (A DOTF boy, who knows how to get very weird and become a 13-eyed monster.) He didn't go to the Backrooms, but he got lucky that gravity was merciful on him. By impalement.
- Scott Bee - (Another DOTF boy, who I just made in one day and killed off.) He couldn't take the heat and he might never be heard from again.
- Mitch Cline - (Also another DOTF boy who was dating Scott Bee.) Mitch Cline would get front row seats to a volcano eruption and got his head ripped off post-modern.
[+] Current Kids
Current Kids:
- Gerald Yao - One Room Death Game guy. A misunderstood "Asian Twink".
- Stephanie "Seth" Geller - A DOTF girl, who is going to die as the "post-ironic" hipster goth moron she is.
- Kenton Zinn - Spookr8ma lives free and fast in a digital world free of his fears and worries, but the facade has to come down eventually.
- Pineapple "Pippi" Bloodworth (SC3) - Adopted from handler Lilith. She was killed and tossed in the seas. Years later, she would be fished out from a river and given another chance.
- Chevy Gallagher (SC3) - He came back to life, because he wants to go to Valhalla.
[+] Future Kids
Future Kids:
- Jules Szymanski - First character by handler. SOTF-TV Season 68 Contestant. Artist and Unwilling Martyr. The only way for salvation is to maintain humanity, not world domination.
Jules Szymański ma zostać skazany na śmierć za próbę stworzenia świata, w którym wszyscy zginą niezauważeni przez masy.
- Valente Lozano - SOTF-TV Season 69 Contestant. The Influencer who knows he is going to live forever and will climb the ivory tower of impeding doom before him, as long as his death can net him more than 10 millions views online. If he falls, he will start to fly.
"Este mundo está hecho para recompensar a los psicópatas como nosotros. No lo admitirían, pero soy su próxima historia de éxito".
- Haven Szymanski - SOTF-TV Season 70 Contestant. Gamer and Pop Culture Geek, who is sentenced to death for being a mourner. Left to die, so they can pick up the body parts to carry on. Będąc w cieniu, Przystań zyskała ciemność w ich sercach.
- Vincent Talbott - SOTF-TV Season 70 Contestant. Smoke and mirrors always got him far, but now he must do the dark arts of murder to get himself by. Can he be the star that he was meant to be?".. / --- -. .-.. -.-- / .-- .- -. - . -.. / .--- ..- .-.. . ... / - --- / -... . / .... .- .--. .--. -.-- .-.-.-".
- "Blaze" - Supers V2 Kid. Misnaming your elemental kid is bad enough, but when he becomes unstable, things go horribly wrong..
- "Point of View" - Supers V2 Kid. The average human sees what they themselves to see. This kid can see what others see.
- Lizzie Price/The Scarecrow - Concept character for upcoming Slasher High. She is not okay. She is not okay at all.
- ??? - He only wanted to be famous his own way, now he's dishing out a meal to die for.
- ??? - Be wary of false prophets, for hell is all they bring.
- ??? - All she wanted for the perfect life and the perfect dream. What she got was torment.
- ??? - A woman from the States and from Far East, she sees this oddity she's in as another day in chaos.
- ??? - What was once a memory of a life that could have been brings back a dark trauma that haunts a would-have-been actor.
Dogs231
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by Dogs231 »

Solana "Sunny" Lucero Estelle
[+] Appearance
Appearance: Sunny stands at 5'10", taller than average for a girl of her age, and weighs about 150 pounds. Her body is fit and toned, well-built from her active, physically demanding hobbies and frequent supplemental exercise; she has strong, long arms and legs with significant amounts of musculature—contributing to an expansive wingspan—and a well-defined core and abdomen. She has a build like an inverted triangle, beginning widest at the top and narrowing further as one goes down, with a broad upper body—her chest and shoulders—that tapers into a thin midriff and waistline.

Her skin is somewhat dark and tawny, simultaneously a natural result of her heritage—primarily Hispanic and Khmer Krom, with some traces of other European descent—and the time she spends outdoors in the sun. She has an oval-shaped face. Her large, almond-shaped eyes are brown and full of brightness and excitement at all times. Her nose has a straight shape but is very slightly crooked from an errant strike during kickboxing practice. She has a medium-sized mouth and thin lips, often curled in a friendly, kind-looking smile that clearly shows her rows of pearly teeth.

Sunny has dark, raven-black hair inherited from her mother's side; it is straight when left to its own devices and does not curl or wave unless otherwise made to do so. Her hair has a thick, almost fluffy texture, soft, silky, and comfortable to run one's hands through. She wears it medium-length, let down to her shoulders; she parts it from the far-left side of her head towards the right side of her head, and it falls slightly over her forehead as it does so. Her eyebrows are the same color as her hair, down to the shade, but their texture is neater, thinner, and coarser by contrast.

She often does not have the luxury of choosing her wardrobe. Many of her clothes are purchased second-hand from thrift stores; the few new articles inside her drawers came as gifts from family and friends, as they are outside of her family's price range for purchases. When possible, however, she opts for sporty, athletic clothing and activewear; on the day of the attack, she wore a sunflower hairpin, a gray zip-up hoodie, worn open-faced, a white tank top below that, a pair of baggy gray sweatpants, white knee-length socks, and off-brand black and white running shoes.

Due to her distaste for and difficulties with Cyber Reality technology, Sunny rarely deigns to change her Avatar. In her early years at Sycamore High School, she sometimes ran afoul of the school's once-per-year Avatar edit requirement, often due to simply not thinking of it. Nowadays, as a result of the light ribbing of her peers, Sunny keeps on top of it more; nonetheless, her Avatar only changes when her only appearance does—such as for a haircut. She never changes her Avatar's outfit, finding it too inconvenient. It currently has the same outfit she wore in the Real World.
[+] PRESENT
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
[ERROR: RELATIONSHIP THREAD UNAVAILABLE.]
Appearance Tracker

O18: Alexander "Lex" Latimer - "You've got something to go home to, right? Then it's yours."
Assigned Weapon: Pistol Auto 9mm 1A, Pistol Auto 9mm 1A
Location: He prepared for the end in The Mysterious Circle - United by the Moment.
Pregame History: [ERROR: PREGAME HISTORY UNAVAILABLE.]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

SOTF: Cyber
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE]

A01: Solana "Sunny" Lucero Estelle - "—maybe I'll die. But, you know, united we stand, united we fall. Something like that, anyway. If I'm going, well, I'm going down swinging."
Designated Weapon: W-7 — Gold Silverware Set
Designated Utility: U-26 — Surveillance System
Location: She met her match and lost the game in The Distorted Homeroom (Room 308) - Error.
In-Game History: 1/1

A18: Daniel Arista - "It ain't right for a man, you know, to die on his knees." [Adopted from Cob]
Designated Weapon: W-27 — Tennis Racket
Designated Utility: U-18 — Non-Fungible Token (NFT)
Location: He played the game like he was told in The Distorted Homeroom (Room 308) - Error.
In-Game History: 1

ONE ROOM DEATH GAME:
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE]

Tyler Becerra - "We're all gonna make it."
Location: He's gambling with his life in The Stage - One Room Death Game.
In-Game History: 1
[+] PAST
SOTF-TV V3:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ES03: Cory Cartwright - "We can have power over the situation. We can defeat the game. We only need to figure out how."
Assigned Weapon: Diving Knife
Location: He was out of his depth in Jetties: Central - Armageddon Game. [47/81]
Pregame History: 1
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

S015: Noah Davis - "We're alive, and that means we still have a chance to set things right."
Gift: Finger Guns
Location: He tried his best, but came up short in The Flatlands - Pale Rider. [19/43]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE.]

B15: Shūya Nanahara - "Well, now, I'm no hero, that's understood..."
Assigned Weapon: Icepick, the Power of Rock Music!
Location: He refused to play by the rules in In-Between - The Worst Game in History. [10/42].
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
[+] CONCEPTS
[+] SOTF-SECOND CHANCES V3

Liam Black is one sick puppy - "No more rain, where's the sunshine when you need it?"
Austin White is always right - "I would very much like to see you prove me wrong."
[+] SOTF-SECOND CHANCES V4

Josh Goodman is living the dream - "For a mad scientist, imagination is the greatest weapon."
[+] SOTF-TV INTERMISSION

Tamarisk Allen is a dead ringer - "We're friends, and friends stay together to the end, right?"
Stryker Williams is the best around - "Now, I'm going to take my first step towards greatness."
Blake Killam is made for this - "This show has been my life, from start to finish."
[+] SOTF-TV V4

Richard de la Cruz is determined to win - "Watch as I do something unimaginable."
Evan Gemstone is ready to die on this hill - "I'll send this whole structure crashing down."
[+] SOTF-U V2

Alex Wituk is vibrating with motion - "I don't know what came over me, but I was on fire with anger!"
[+] SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2

Kim Song is under watch - "두렵더라도 강해져야 합니다."
[+] SOTF-SUPERS V2

Adam Ka'uhane is forgotten - "Nobody will remember me when I'm gone."
[+] OTHER

Caius Jones is a doomsayer - "The signs are clear; the end is nigh!"
Maxwell Verity is telling the truth - "Life is an equation, and numbers don't lie."
Aiden Chase is speedrunning life - "It's simple, just beat the clock."
[+] EXTRA

SOTF AU V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

B001: Jason Dagon - "They say it's hard taking a life; they're wrong. It's the easiest thing in the world."
Assigned Weapon: IWI UZI
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
CardboardAirplane

Image S019: Phoenix Hanover - ELIMINATED 57th of 106 by the tiger on Day 3 ~ Instinctively she wanted to run, but the fear dragged her down.
1/2/3
Image S055: Raymond Bright - ELIMINATED 5th/6th of 106 by ??? on Night 4 ~ "I think deep down, I really believed someone good would've had an actual chance of winning this."
Image S078: John Villarreal - ELIMINATED 47th of 106 by volcanic eruption on Day 3 ~ "Oh god, oh fuck," *screaming* "I'm gonna fucking die!"
1/2
Image S085: Rachel Villarreal - ELIMINATED 16th of 106 by Vicky Williams on Night 3 ~ Turns out it's a bit harder to actually be able to back up her words.
1/2/3/4
[+] SC3
Image Perante "Payton" Losoa: The People Pleaser ~ He wanted to be a good memory. He wanted to put on a good show.
Image Lucy Ashmore: The Recluse ~ See, if you get shy over things like that, then you're never going to get out of this rut, Lucy.
[+] Cyber
Image A13: Ilya Arkadi: The Gadfly - ALIVE ~ What mattered was this: Ilya knew what he wanted, so he'd try and get it.
1/2/3/4/5
Deblod100

Post by Deblod100 »

CardboardAirplane wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:04 am
Deblod100 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:34 pm Art of Kenton, please.
But when you really think about it, wearing all black would be good camouflage for a laser tag arena
My boi be stylin and slayin! Thank you so much for the art!
It's so hard when your on your own
You might fall into the Forbidden Zone

[+] The Forbidden Zone
A graveyard to those who have fallen. Rest easy, fair children.
- Chevy Gallagher - (University Guy who wants to be hip with them kids. The Art of War and balls of paint isn't going to save you, when your life is on the line.) He wanted to do the right thing, but he was caught among a burning bridge and became a victim to an invasive species.
- Nicholas Rothstein - (A DOTF boy, who knows how to get very weird and become a 13-eyed monster.) He didn't go to the Backrooms, but he got lucky that gravity was merciful on him. By impalement.
- Scott Bee - (Another DOTF boy, who I just made in one day and killed off.) He couldn't take the heat and he might never be heard from again.
- Mitch Cline - (Also another DOTF boy who was dating Scott Bee.) Mitch Cline would get front row seats to a volcano eruption and got his head ripped off post-modern.
[+] Current Kids
Current Kids:
- Gerald Yao - One Room Death Game guy. A misunderstood "Asian Twink".
- Stephanie "Seth" Geller - A DOTF girl, who is going to die as the "post-ironic" hipster goth moron she is.
- Kenton Zinn - Spookr8ma lives free and fast in a digital world free of his fears and worries, but the facade has to come down eventually.
- Pineapple "Pippi" Bloodworth (SC3) - Adopted from handler Lilith. She was killed and tossed in the seas. Years later, she would be fished out from a river and given another chance.
- Chevy Gallagher (SC3) - He came back to life, because he wants to go to Valhalla.
[+] Future Kids
Future Kids:
- Jules Szymanski - First character by handler. SOTF-TV Season 68 Contestant. Artist and Unwilling Martyr. The only way for salvation is to maintain humanity, not world domination.
Jules Szymański ma zostać skazany na śmierć za próbę stworzenia świata, w którym wszyscy zginą niezauważeni przez masy.
- Valente Lozano - SOTF-TV Season 69 Contestant. The Influencer who knows he is going to live forever and will climb the ivory tower of impeding doom before him, as long as his death can net him more than 10 millions views online. If he falls, he will start to fly.
"Este mundo está hecho para recompensar a los psicópatas como nosotros. No lo admitirían, pero soy su próxima historia de éxito".
- Haven Szymanski - SOTF-TV Season 70 Contestant. Gamer and Pop Culture Geek, who is sentenced to death for being a mourner. Left to die, so they can pick up the body parts to carry on. Będąc w cieniu, Przystań zyskała ciemność w ich sercach.
- Vincent Talbott - SOTF-TV Season 70 Contestant. Smoke and mirrors always got him far, but now he must do the dark arts of murder to get himself by. Can he be the star that he was meant to be?".. / --- -. .-.. -.-- / .-- .- -. - . -.. / .--- ..- .-.. . ... / - --- / -... . / .... .- .--. .--. -.-- .-.-.-".
- "Blaze" - Supers V2 Kid. Misnaming your elemental kid is bad enough, but when he becomes unstable, things go horribly wrong..
- "Point of View" - Supers V2 Kid. The average human sees what they themselves to see. This kid can see what others see.
- Lizzie Price/The Scarecrow - Concept character for upcoming Slasher High. She is not okay. She is not okay at all.
- ??? - He only wanted to be famous his own way, now he's dishing out a meal to die for.
- ??? - Be wary of false prophets, for hell is all they bring.
- ??? - All she wanted for the perfect life and the perfect dream. What she got was torment.
- ??? - A woman from the States and from Far East, she sees this oddity she's in as another day in chaos.
- ??? - What was once a memory of a life that could have been brings back a dark trauma that haunts a would-have-been actor.
KamiKaze
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by KamiKaze »

May I have Winter?
[+] Winter
Appearance: Winter’s Meatspace self has curly dark brown hair that falls to her shoulders. She doesn’t put as much effort into maintaining it other than washing and occasionally brushing, leaving it somewhat frizzy and messy, as if she had just crawled out of bed.

She has thick, dark eyebrows that tend to be on the expressive side. Her eyes are naturally dark, and have a round shape to them. Due to spending a lot of time on CR and staying up late, she has noticeable bags under her eyes. Her nose is a Greek shape, while her lips are bow-shaped. Winter is Mexican-American, with a predominantly Spanish background. However, she has some Black and Native American ancestry in her. As such, she has a light olive skin tone that tans easily. She has a square-shaped face. As a result of mild nearsightedness Winter regularly wears glasses with thin, oval-shaped frames.

Winter is 5’0 and 121 pounds, making her short and on the higher end of average weight. She has little muscle on her body due to her not being as physically active until very recently. Her body type is a curvy hourglass. Winter wears dark blue gel nails in a squoval shape. She tends to slouch some while sitting. As someone who regularly rollerskates in Meatspace she tends to have minor bruises and scrapes along her arms and legs.

Because Winter does not typically leave the house as often as some of her peers, she usually wears pajama shorts and a T-shirt outside of CR. However, if she’s meeting someone in person she typically puts more effort in. Her Meatspace dress sense is generally more on the casual side of things. A typical streetwear outfit for her would be jean shorts, a T-shirt, and black sneakers. Many of her T-shirts are black, with anime, furry, or gaming-related graphics, such as a shirt with anime characters on it. She does own some retro-inspired accessories, such as a windbreaker with a pink, purple, and blue color-block pattern. Winter is not as skilled at applying makeup out of CR, so she wears hers in a more subdued fashion with some foundation, lipgloss, and mascara.

In contrast, Winter presents herself completely differently in CR. Because she loves Avatar customization, she changes hers regularly, often pushing the boundaries of what school faculty deems acceptable. However, some features remain consistent. Her hair in CR is thicker and fluffier, with more ironed and permed curls. The color is pure black, with curly light-blue bangs framing her face. She changes her eyes to an icy blue shade, with prominent electric blue-and-purple eyeshadow and dark eyeliner in a cat’s eye shape, along with mascara. Winter also wears pinkish-red lipstick with some liner. She also removes her eye bags and does not wear glasses. Winter’s outfit choices are consistently inspired by 80s fashion and retrofuturism, anime, and alt-fashion. One consistent element that she has worn since freshman year is a rabbit ear and tail accessory that can easily be removed upon request. The design is inspired by the Silver Marten rabbit breed and is predominantly black with steely flecks, as well as silvery white on the insides of the ears and the underside of the tail. Winter’s off-campus shoes are typically a pair of black and blue quad skates that have a mode to make them regular street shoes. However, because school faculty did not allow her to wear them on campus, her school shoes are instead heelies with an identical design. Winter tends to regularly change the laces on both shoes, with the most usual variant being retro-inspired skate laces that are wide, flat, and patterned with various icons such as hearts, animal shapes, 8-bit motifs, and similar. Her school backpack is denim, with a Memphis Style pattern of geometric shapes and squiggles in multiple bright neon colors. As someone who has participated in nonhuman CR areas, she has at times changed her avatar to a more anthropomorphized rabbit design of her usual appearance, the Silver Marten breed influence becoming more noticeable.

On the day of the abduction, Winter wore her hair in a high side ponytail with a dark blue scrunchie. Her light blue bangs were left loose to frame her face. She wore a sailor fuku inspired outfit that consisted of a white short-sleeved top with a blue collar, tie, and sleeve cuffs, and a matching blue pleated skirt. She wore a black and blue leather biker jacket with shoulder pads. For legwear, she wore light blue tights, dark blue leg warmers, and her heelies. She kept a blue Swatch-inspired watch on her left wrist with a red ohm symbol on the face. She brought light blue Wayfarer-style sunglasses with her, tucked into a pocket of her jacket. Her shoelaces that day were dark blue with an alternating sky blue and black heart pattern. Winter finished off the look by wearing leather fingerless biker gloves with silver studs.
CardboardAirplane

Dogs231 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:32 pm Solana "Sunny" Lucero Estelle
Here ya go
1/2/3
1/2
1/2/3/4
[+] SC3
[+] Cyber
1/2/3/4/5
CardboardAirplane

KamiKaze wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:16 pm May I have Winter?
I'm not entirely sure I did the one accurately but I tried, here
1/2/3
1/2
1/2/3/4
[+] SC3
[+] Cyber
1/2/3/4/5
CardboardAirplane

1/2/3
1/2
1/2/3/4
[+] SC3
[+] Cyber
1/2/3/4/5
NoLife42069

Post by NoLife42069 »

ME TOO!!!

Ángel Alcántara

Appearance: Ángel's Avatar and his real self aren't that different. Ángel is 5’9” in the real world weighs 158 pounds and has a slender build. In Cyberspace he is the same save for being 6'2” and having a slightly more muscular body. In the real world, Ángel is pale from a lack of sunlight and lacks muscle. He has black eyes, a straight nose, and slim eyebrows all pulled together by black rectangle glasses. He has straight, black hair with blue tips on the front, he makes sure to keep it ear length and has a small ponytail at the back. Ángel also sports a small but intricate pair of wing tattoos on his upper back and a gear on his right shoulder. Ángel changes his Avatar once a week. This mostly is outfits, both hair style and color, and his accessories most predominantly his eye contacts. Ángel was wearing a crow skull hair tie for his ponytail, a bullet stud earring in his left ear, a black choker, a red hoodie with a black skull t-shirt, an Ouroboros bracelet, a pair of blue jeans, and combat boots in the real world. In the Cyberworld he is the same except for a pair of small detachable moth antennae, his eyes, and his clothing. His pupils are replaced with big stars because of a pair of contacts while his clothing is instead a Cyberpunk 2077-esc red leather jacket and LED collar, a black choker, a shark tooth necklace, and a pair of black and red gloves. Finally, his jeans are instead black and with an added jean chain, and his boots are a bit more stylized and longer.

Please...
I have some neat kids, check them out if you're into that sort of thing. Yes, even if a chunk of them are older than me.
[+] spoiler in the game
One Room Deathgame: Angry Knife man with horrid scars.
"I gambled away my life and paid for it, now all that drives me forward is petty revenge."

U: An older version of me in a shituation.
"I always told my mom, that if she ever caught me smoking then something Very wrong has happened in my life."
Cyber:Ángel Alcántara, Watch his halo fade and his wings morph.
"Angels have always been ruthless. Uriel watches Eden with a fiery sword. They even say he is as pitiless as the demons. Maybe aspiring to be them is why I feel like a moth flying into a golden flame."
[+] spoiler Some far off dream
TV-intermissions: The Wannabe- Ivan Rodrigues(S68)- "No, beating me within an inch of my life and carving letters on my head wouldn't be funny."
The Desperate- Cylia "Cyl" McGill(S69)- "Just one more... Just one more kill and maybe he will look at me! I'M NOT A MONSTER!"
The Pyromaniac- Seraphine Sinclair(S70)-"Brighter! Hotter!! Louder!!! Let this flame burn the arena away! They want a show, but they can't take the heat!!!"

TV4: The Acrobat- Harper -"They always told me to be ready for anything..."
The Writer- Juniper -"Mom, Dad? I know you're watching. Fuck you for dreaming of this..."
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

These are super neat.

I love the Matrix-esque vibes of the circuit board pattern on Kenton's cloak, and also his very dramatic pose with one hand holding it. SUnny looks nice and sporty with her tracksuit, and I dig the friendly, winking expression and how you make the sunflower stand out as a focal point through its bright color. Winter has a super neat, distinct vibe, and I really dig the cooler color scheme you have going on, with all the different shades of blue. And I adore how you took what's honestly a pretty weird outfit and made Ilya still look natural in it (and also how recognizable Vaporeon is despite being turned into hoodie form). Really nicely done!
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
FlockOfHens

Post by FlockOfHens »

I wanna see how Rikario Dalton would look like drawn out. 0_0

Return to “Art Showcase”