Connections Established

[A relationship thread, Sunny side up!]

This subforum exists to allow for discussion and planning related to the SOTF: Cyber AU.

Moderator: SOTF: Cyber Staff

Dogs231
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Connections Established

Post by Dogs231 »

Hello.

As we are all sharing a school, it stands to reason that we've got a use for relationship threads. So, I've decided to create one for my character.

Solana "Sunny" Lucero Estelle
“Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey towards it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.”
— Samuel Smiles.
Solana Lucero Estelle—or, as she prefers to be called, "Sunny"—is a tough girl with a big heart. Not one for technology—as her limited finances and internet connection limits her ability to use it—she prefers to spend much of her time in the Real World rather than Cyberspace. Nonetheless, she's happy to make friends wherever she goes, which includes those in Sycamore High School's Cyber Reality Server.
[+] Relationship Types
Loves: I'd be interested in Sunny being a part of a romantic relationship with another character—as a result, I'll take pitches for this category! For the record, however, Sunny is gay and will only be interested in other women.

Friends: Sunny is kind, warm, and social, all qualities that lend themselves well to friendships! I want to get as many people in this category as possible since I think Sunny's a friendly person and thus would have many friends.

Acquaintances: Those who Sunny doesn't know well, or those she has mixed feelings about, they'd be here. Nonetheless, she tries her best to be cordial to most people—as a result, there'd be little ill-will here in this category.

Adversaries: Sunny may be friendly, but her kindness has its limits. Some people, especially those unkind to others, will likely end up on the wrong side of Sunny's opinions. Nonetheless, such an occurrence would be rare indeed.

Enemies: Sunny is kind. I've emphasized that again and again here. To end up here, you must've done something very, very, very wrong—as a result, this will be the relationship category with the most stringent requirements.
[+] Relationships
n:
o:
n:
o:
n:
[+] PRESENT
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
[ERROR: RELATIONSHIP THREAD UNAVAILABLE.]
Appearance Tracker

O18: Alexander "Lex" Latimer - "You've got something to go home to, right? Then it's yours."
Assigned Weapon: Pistol Auto 9mm 1A, Pistol Auto 9mm 1A
Location: He prepared for the end in The Mysterious Circle - United by the Moment.
Pregame History: [ERROR: PREGAME HISTORY UNAVAILABLE.]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

SOTF: Cyber
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE]

A01: Solana "Sunny" Lucero Estelle - "—maybe I'll die. But, you know, united we stand, united we fall. Something like that, anyway. If I'm going, well, I'm going down swinging."
Designated Weapon: W-7 — Gold Silverware Set
Designated Utility: U-26 — Surveillance System
Location: She met her match and lost the game in The Distorted Homeroom (Room 308) - Error.
In-Game History: 1/1

A18: Daniel Arista - "It ain't right for a man, you know, to die on his knees." [Adopted from Cob]
Designated Weapon: W-27 — Tennis Racket
Designated Utility: U-18 — Non-Fungible Token (NFT)
Location: He played the game like he was told in The Distorted Homeroom (Room 308) - Error.
In-Game History: 1

ONE ROOM DEATH GAME:
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE]

Tyler Becerra - "We're all gonna make it."
Location: He's gambling with his life in The Stage - One Room Death Game.
In-Game History: 1
[+] PAST
SOTF-TV V3:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ES03: Cory Cartwright - "We can have power over the situation. We can defeat the game. We only need to figure out how."
Assigned Weapon: Diving Knife
Location: He was out of his depth in Jetties: Central - Armageddon Game. [47/81]
Pregame History: 1
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

S015: Noah Davis - "We're alive, and that means we still have a chance to set things right."
Gift: Finger Guns
Location: He tried his best, but came up short in The Flatlands - Pale Rider. [19/43]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE.]

B15: Shūya Nanahara - "Well, now, I'm no hero, that's understood..."
Assigned Weapon: Icepick, the Power of Rock Music!
Location: He refused to play by the rules in In-Between - The Worst Game in History. [10/42].
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
[+] CONCEPTS
[+] SOTF-SECOND CHANCES V3

Liam Black is one sick puppy - "No more rain, where's the sunshine when you need it?"
Austin White is always right - "I would very much like to see you prove me wrong."
[+] SOTF-SECOND CHANCES V4

Josh Goodman is living the dream - "For a mad scientist, imagination is the greatest weapon."
[+] SOTF-TV INTERMISSION

Tamarisk Allen is a dead ringer - "We're friends, and friends stay together to the end, right?"
Stryker Williams is the best around - "Now, I'm going to take my first step towards greatness."
Blake Killam is made for this - "This show has been my life, from start to finish."
[+] SOTF-TV V4

Richard de la Cruz is determined to win - "Watch as I do something unimaginable."
Evan Gemstone is ready to die on this hill - "I'll send this whole structure crashing down."
[+] SOTF-U V2

Alex Wituk is vibrating with motion - "I don't know what came over me, but I was on fire with anger!"
[+] SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2

Kim Song is under watch - "두렵더라도 강해져야 합니다."
[+] SOTF-SUPERS V2

Adam Ka'uhane is forgotten - "Nobody will remember me when I'm gone."
[+] OTHER

Caius Jones is a doomsayer - "The signs are clear; the end is nigh!"
Maxwell Verity is telling the truth - "Life is an equation, and numbers don't lie."
Aiden Chase is speedrunning life - "It's simple, just beat the clock."
[+] EXTRA

SOTF AU V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

B001: Jason Dagon - "They say it's hard taking a life; they're wrong. It's the easiest thing in the world."
Assigned Weapon: IWI UZI
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
Ahab9

Post by Ahab9 »

Linking in progress...
Now loading... Done!
Amalia "Amy" Cassady joins in as friend!
どこにいたって、人は繋がっているのよ

SOTF Cyber: Amalia 'Amy' Cassady
apocalypseyuri

Post by apocalypseyuri »

Submitting Yu-Mi Lee as either a friend or an acquaintance, depending on whether you think Sunny would be able to look past Yu-Mi's carelessness enough to be friends with her.
SOTF: CYBER
Yu-Mi Lee: Is this what you call a "gamer girl?"
FlockOfHens

Post by FlockOfHens »

Gonna put Rikario as an acquaintance. I think the two would have rarely talked, but they both know who they are.
My Kids!
[+] Currently Playing
  • Rikario Dalton (Cyber) / The Frail
    "W-why... why am I... still p-pretending... e-e-everything will be... o-okay..?"
[+] In The Future
  • Zachill "Hill" Eldman (DOTF)/ The Doubtful
    "There's always a silver lining to every problem!"
  • Jane-Elise Palbrooke (DOTF) / The High-Flyer
    "People keep sayin' they wanna be famous through this or that; I just wanna be successful."
  • Ailwin De Vonte (Hellbent) / The Failure
    "The world was beginning to lose its color... Its flavor... It became so hollow..."
  • "Kreeck" (Fastest) / The Faithful
    "I SPOKE TO THE LORD, AND HE SPOKE TO ME. HE CHANTED, "CHILD, I MUST HAVE AN ARMY. BRING ME AN ARMY." AND LO, I SHALL FULFILL HIS WISHES."
  • "Maroon" (ROGUE - Coming Soonish!) / The Beneficial
    "Oh darling, I'm making bank the best way I know how!"
  • Acaylah Jaisuke "AJ" Hawke (DEAD-END - Coming Soonish!) / The Wandering Bard
    "Sometimes, you gotta pave a new road to drive on."
Deblod100

Post by Deblod100 »

I think Kenton would be more of an acquaintance towards Sunny, in terms of fellow classmate, but he might be teetering towards a dislike towards Sunny, despite to different opinions on Cyberspace (Kenton being more pro-Cyberspace than Sunny, who spends most of her time in Meatspace).
It's so hard when your on your own
You might fall into the Forbidden Zone

[+] The Winner
- Stephanie "Seth" Geller - A DOTF girl, who is going to die as the "post-ironic" hipster goth moron she is. She sacrificed her humanity, after she became an undead beast in the care of another monstrous beast. She won the game, but she lost her wife in the process. Hope still blossoms to her after she was brought back to life.
[+] The Forbidden Zone
A graveyard to those who have fallen. Rest easy, fair children.
- Chevy Gallagher - (University Guy who wants to be hip with them kids. The Art of War and balls of paint isn't going to save you, when your life is on the line.) He wanted to do the right thing, but he was caught among a burning bridge and became a victim to an invasive species.
- Nicholas Rothstein - (A DOTF boy, who knows how to get very weird and become a 13-eyed monster.) He didn't go to the Backrooms, but he got lucky that gravity was merciful on him. By impalement.
- Scott Bee - (Another DOTF boy, who I just made in one day and killed off.) He couldn't take the heat and he might never be heard from again.
- Mitch Cline - (Also another DOTF boy who was dating Scott Bee.) Mitch Cline would get front row seats to a volcano eruption and got his head ripped off post-modern.
[+] Current Kids
Current Kids:
- Gerald Yao - One Room Death Game guy. A misunderstood "Asian Twink".
- Kenton Zinn - Spookr8ma lives free and fast in a digital world free of his fears and worries, but the facade has to come down eventually.
- Pineapple "Pippi" Bloodworth (SC3) - Adopted from handler Lilith. She was killed and tossed in the seas. Years later, she would be fished out from a river and given another chance.
- Chevy Gallagher (SC3) - He came back to life, because he wants to go to Valhalla.
- Ulysses Padron - A DOTF V2 boy, who claims to be a "survivor type". This can't end well.
- Mitsuaki Cirsley - A DOTF V2 boy who like many unfortunate students, find themselves in hell. His only weapon? An analog camcorder.
- Karen Wyler - A DOTF V2 girl brutally punished for her need to be in love with the women of her dreams. She learnt her lesson, but will it return to haunt her?
[+] The Sinful 13
A collection of planned and current villain characters, whom crimes and atrocities will take those into the darkest reaches of what humanity might find. Beware.
- Lust -
- Gluttony - ??? (ALIVE) - Planned for TV4. He wanted to become famous in his own way. He spent his craft, making delicacies and allowing others to enjoy his creations. When SOTF-TV takes him, the culinary artist becomes a hunger artist, when he hates the taste of what he is given. With a new twisted imagination, the viewers back at home are going to lose their appetites.
- Envy -
- Greed - Quentin Coyle (ALIVE) - Survival of the Fastest character. In a world that has gone through horrors from nuclear war, one man and his troupe drives on the wasteland. He is an extortionist who keeps his wealth away from others and pillages what he sees as the hottest commodity. Human organs. Already with a bounty for his severed head, Quentin will make a wish to the President that will reduce what is left of America into a new genocide for a profit.
- Sloth - Terrence Og (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. The world passes him by without a second thought, until it stopped and saw what his neglect has done to an innocent child. Far from home now, all Terrence wants to do is let others do all the dirty stuff, but how close is karma when a pit full of snakes awaits him.
- Pride - ??? (ALIVE). "I want to have you pause here and ask you a question. What are you willing to do to make sure that you will live forever? Be forever in replays and re-runs until the heat death of the universe. Get rid of all of that is holding you back. The whole world will know you as my victim."
- Wrath - ?? (ALIVE) - An AU character. He was born physically and mentally flawed, while the rest of the world benefitted with their own abilities that were nothing like his own. Life has dealt him an unfair bad hand and he wants to make those who have the weak suffer pay. The problem is how much bad is he willing to do to rid the world of the elite?
- Vanity -
- Heresy - Emil Vholes (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. He lives as a parasite, making lives miserable and sowing discord and misery with his presence. When SOTF happens, he lets a massacre benefit him. It isn't long, until the sins that he refuses to take account for to return, but what will he do, even when the world now wants him to burn as the heretic he is?
- Violence - Nancy Carlson (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. She had no one to turn to. Her fairytale life that was a lie finally collapsed. All of her hope was gone. Until from the depths of Tehom did an entity come to take advantage of her torment. Now, Nancy will finally be happy and have her hopes and dreams come true in delusion... with a blood trail behind her.
- Fraud -
- Treachery -
- Despair -
[+] Future Kids
Future Kids:
- Jules Szymanski - First character by handler. SOTF-TV Season 68 Contestant. Artist and Unwilling Martyr. The only way for salvation is to maintain humanity, not world domination.
Jules Szymański ma zostać skazany na śmierć za próbę stworzenia świata, w którym wszyscy zginą niezauważeni przez masy.
- Valente Lozano - SOTF-TV Season 69 Contestant. The Influencer who knows he is going to live forever and will climb the ivory tower of impeding doom before him, as long as his death can net him more than 10 millions views online. If he falls, he will start to fly.
"Este mundo está hecho para recompensar a los psicópatas como nosotros. No lo admitirían, pero soy su próxima historia de éxito".
- Haven Szymanski - SOTF-TV Season 70 Contestant. Gamer and Pop Culture Geek, who is sentenced to death for being a mourner. Left to die, so they can pick up the body parts to carry on. Będąc w cieniu, Przystań zyskała ciemność w ich sercach.
- Vincent Talbott - SOTF-TV Season 70 Contestant. Smoke and mirrors always got him far, but now he must do the dark arts of murder to get himself by. Can he be the star that he was meant to be?".. / --- -. .-.. -.-- / .-- .- -. - . -.. / .--- ..- .-.. . ... / - --- / -... . / .... .- .--. .--. -.-- .-.-.-".
- "Blaze" - Supers V2 Kid. Misnaming your elemental kid is bad enough, but when he becomes unstable, things go horribly wrong..
- "Point of View" - Supers V2 Kid. The average human sees what they themselves to see. This kid can see what others see.
- Lizzie Price/The Scarecrow - Concept character for upcoming Slasher High. She is not okay. She is not okay at all.
- ??? - Be wary of false prophets, for hell is all they bring.
- ??? - All she wanted for the perfect life and the perfect dream. What she got was torment.
- ??? - A woman from the States and from Far East, she sees this oddity she's in as another day in chaos.
- ??? - What was once a memory of a life that could have been brings back a dark trauma that haunts a would-have-been actor.
NoLife42069
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by NoLife42069 »

Ángel is that strange in-between of friend and acquaintance, leaning more towards friend. They probably wouldn't see each other often, (Ángel spends the majority of his free time at home in CR.) but still amicable. Ángel would probably hang out with her in the real world to fill his, "Touch actual grass and feel actual sunlight." quota.
I have some neat kids, check them out if you're into that sort of thing. Yes, even if a chunk of them are older than me.
[+] spoiler in the game
One Room Deathgame: Angry Knife man with horrid scars.
"I gambled away my life and paid for it, now all that drives me forward is petty revenge."

U: An older version of me in a shituation.
"I always told my mom, that if she ever caught me smoking then something Very wrong has happened in my life."
Cyber:Ángel Alcántara, Watch his halo fade and his wings morph.
"Angels have always been ruthless. Uriel watches Eden with a fiery sword. They even say he is as pitiless as the demons. Maybe aspiring to be them is why I feel like a moth flying into a golden flame."
[+] spoiler Some far off dream
TV-intermissions: The Wannabe- Ivan Rodrigues(S68)- "No, beating me within an inch of my life and carving letters on my head wouldn't be funny."
The Desperate- Cylia "Cyl" McGill(S69)- "Just one more... Just one more kill and maybe he will look at me! I'M NOT A MONSTER!"
The Pyromaniac- Seraphine Sinclair(S70)-"Brighter! Hotter!! Louder!!! Let this flame burn the arena away! They want a show, but they can't take the heat!!!"

TV4: The Acrobat- Harper -"They always told me to be ready for anything..."
The Writer- Juniper -"Mom, Dad? I know you're watching. Fuck you for dreaming of this..."
EllisWilson

Post by EllisWilson »

Zion Jett no longer exists. Please ignore all post about him. Thanks.
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

Xtra and Sunny probably think of each other as kind of weird and misguided, on the rare occasions they think of each other at all. Like two ships passing in the night, one in the real world and the other online.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
EllisWilson

Post by EllisWilson »

Ray Sullivan for friends as he is also very social, albeit in a more kiddish, attention seeking way. He also prefers real life over CR as he finds the realism of it off putting, so he’ll prefer his friends to have that same mindset.
JacobAllTradez

Post by JacobAllTradez »

Soledad feels like a friend as she tries to get Sunny to take up rollerskating in order to show her this really cool trick she's learned.
Malloon

Post by Malloon »

Sunny and Raj are both kind and compassionate. If Sunny can look past Raj's attempts to be cool, which should be very possible from what I've read, they'd probably like each other as people quite a bit. Maybe they'd know each other from Meatspace skateparks too, if Sunny goes rollerskating there.

Return to “SOTF: Cyber Planning/Discussion”