The Grand List of SotF Characters by Height/Weight [incomplete]

posting this here too since i've started working on the mini kids

Discuss topics pertinent to SOTF Mini here.
RetroVenus
Team Affiliation: Malcolm's Mariners

The Grand List of SotF Characters by Height/Weight [incomplete]

Post by RetroVenus »

So I noticed on the main wiki that Sarah Tan has been listed as the shortest character in any version of SotF. Well, I thought, Whose the tallest? For that matter, whose the heaviest character? The lightest?

So I figured the best way to go about this was list off every single character by height and weight.

Enter the Grand List of SotF Characters by Height/Weight/BMI! The chart that anyone can edit because seriously this list is a behemoth and i can certainly use the help

The order I'm going in should be as follows (though it might change):
Arthro Taskforce -> version winners -> V0 -> V1 -> V2 -> V3 -> V4 -> V5 -> V6 -> V7 -> V8 -> PV1 -> PV2 -> PV3P -> PV3 -> TV1 -> TV2 -> TV3 -> Evo -> Virtua -> INTL -> Supers -> U -> Cyber -> ORDG -> DOTF V0 -> DOTF V1 -> V5 supporting -> V6 supporting -> V7 supporting -> V8 supporting -> TV1 mentors -> TV2 mentors -> TV3 mentors

Pregame characters may or may not be included, and characters who do not have a listed height and/or weight will simply be skipped over.

Characters will be listed first by height/weight (tallest/heaviest), then vice versa, then by version as detailed above, then finally by number. As an example, if Student A and Student B are of the same height/weight and hail from the same version, then the student whose number comes first will be listed first. Also, characters with percentages or something along the lines of "and a half" in their heights will be rounded up. So if a character is listed as being five feet five and a half, they will instead be listed as 5'6".

Lastly, I've set up the chart so that anyone can edit. I don't mean to say "do the work for me", but rather that if I've missed a character, you can go ahead and fill in the info yourself instead of having to wait around for me to add it. Though I'd ask of you to use the above order when it comes to sorting, if only for consistency's sake.

As of 26/10/23...

Complete: Arthro Taskforce, version winners, V0, V1, V2, V3, V4, V5, V6, V7, V8, PV1, PV2, PV3P, PV3, TV1, TV2, TV3, Evo, Virtua, INTL, Supers, V5 supporting, V6 supporting, V7 supporting, TV1 mentors, TV2 mentors, TV3 mentors
In progress: N/A
Incomplete: U, ORDG, DOTF V0, DOTF V1, V8 supporting
avatar by pan, sprite by the wonderful Yugikun
[+] that which shall be tuned
x.
[+] that which was discarded
ImageElliott-Blair Østergaard — Rocketman — "Was that all you wanted?"
Profile | Memories 1 | Pregame 1 | TV3 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

This is super cool. I think it could be fun to get averages by gender and version, too (to see if, say, the V4 stereotype that it was full of tall guys is true).

Also also, there is actually one Mini character the exact same height as Sarah Tan!
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
RetroVenus

Post by RetroVenus »

Thank you! I'm planning on posting random observations (which would include averages) once I've at least finished off the Mini kids. Such as: Did you know that, with the exception of TV2's Corin Albanesi, every male winner has been 5'11"? Disregard this, I forgot about TV1's Mason Ross.

Oh nice, I wonder who that is? For that matter, I wonder if anyone's as tall as (or even exceeds) Daniel Carvalho, V3's 7'00" monster?
x.
RetroVenus

Post by RetroVenus »

Was reminded on Discord that the height/weight chart is now complete, and even comes with a BMI section courtesy of Mara! I should probably update the first post, huh.
x.
RetroVenus

Post by RetroVenus »

Now that V8's underway and a handful of AUs have popped up, the chart is now incomplete again. I should really get to work on it...
x.

Return to “Roleplaying Discussion”