Da Stuffy

One-shot

Located on the southern edge of the town, this building is considerably more inviting than the surrounding dormitories, with colorful murals adorning the brick facade and welcoming lobby. The island’s only school was also the meeting house of the small but active Komsomol, or Communist Youth group. Two stories tall, it features four classrooms, a small auditorium, and a set of offices, with an intersection of hallways splitting the various rooms down the axises of the building and a single flight of stairs in the middle, pivoting ninety degrees to reach the second floor and creating a blind spot whether ascending or descending. The auditorium seems to have been largely used as a music room, with old instruments set against the wall beside a piano. The desks in the classrooms remain where one might expect them to be, and the cold has largely left most of the learning materials intact.

Moderator: SOTF U Staff

WorldFat

Da Stuffy

Post by WorldFat »

Naomi never liked school. She did like stuffed animals though.

((Naomi continued from a very scary armory)).

Naomi was in front of a school, of sorts, as she tried to forget about the events that just transpired. Being on death-island was one thing, but being on death-island while also relatively unarmed was a whole other ordeal. On top of that, what makes it even worse, is that a lot of these people are assholes! They're assholes, Marty!

Naomi looked down at her hands, them clutching the bear as if her fists were a mountain lion clutching its preys neck. She lets go, the stuffed bear falling to the ground.

"A stuffed bear," Naomi would mutter to herself, "A stuffed bear and fucking bear spray." Naomi applauded these peoples senses of humor. I mean, a bunch of nerds who get off at watching people kill each other need to find fun in-between the murder. Naomi wondered how many had died, but it was way at the back of her mind. Best to try to suppress that thought. To suppress the knowledge that, there is a very good possibility, that someone, somewhere, somehow, is already dead. Murdered, committed suicide, or otherwise.

That was the nature of these things. At least, it's what she thought would be the nature of these things. She watched, like, half of hunger games.

Naomi picked the stuffed bear back up, and realized she hadn't introduced herself to it. "I'm Naomi. And...I think I'm going to call you..."

Naomi thought for a moment. She can't call it 'Yogi' or 'Smokey', because that's cliché. Plus, this lil guy is a polar bear.

"Eh, fuck it. Human names. You're Trevor."

And thus, the adventures of Naomi Faith and Trevor began.

((Naomi and Trevor gallivanted to new horizons and adventures, beginning a Don Quixote-esque time, elsewhere. Though, there would be a lot less saving, and a lot more cowering.))
[+] PAST
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
[ERROR: RELATIONSHIP THREAD UNAVAILABLE.]
Appearance Tracker

O16: Philia Constantinou - "But your correct choices are the ones you make in your own volition."
Assigned Weapon: L1A1 Self-Loading Rifle
Location: She found her freedom in The Mysterious Circle - Inner Animal. [7/29]
Pregame History: [ERROR: PREGAME HISTORY UNAVAILABLE.]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE.]

S037: Cyrus Vähi - "It's our spotlight! Our stage. And I get to finally experience the closing of curtains for one of our many characters."
Gift: The Evil Eye
Location: He took his final bow in The Flatlands - Look But Don't Touch. [38/43]
Pregame History: 1
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
[ERROR: RELATIONSHIP THREAD UNAVAILABLE.]
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE.]

B12: Yutaka Seto - "You never know…"
Assigned Weapon: Smith & Wesson M19 .357 Magnum Revolver
Location: He lost on the draw in Residential Area (H/I8) - Stood Up.
Pregame History: [ERROR: PREGAME HISTORY UNAVAILABLE.]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3

Return to “The School [DANGER ZONE]”