You Think That You're Space Ghost, You're Wanted Coast to Coast

??? Like five minutes after C-WALK

Here is where all threads set in the month after the game belong. This is the place to post your character's individual epilogues or interactions. Handlers with a surviving character may have one active aftermath thread in addition to other threads. Make sure to read the Supers Denouement before posting here!

Moderator: SOTF Supers Staff

almostinhuman

Post by almostinhuman »

He stopped and stood in front of the door.

"I'm not looking for perfection, my guy. I'd be a real fucking hypocrite to expect that much. That you be willing to try to do better is all I can really ask of you. And that you are willing to try proves a lot of motherfuckers wrong about you... self included."

Another sigh, quietly bitter.

"What really matters is that you keep trying. Because you're gonna fuck up, inevitably. You're human, it can't be helped. But don't treat those setbacks like a deathblow to your efforts. It'll be all too easy to slip into old habits, but you gotta keep pushing forward. You deserve to be the best version of yourself you can be, and you owe it to the folks who won't ever get to be anything else anymore. And if you need a little extra help, well, consider it a way to spite the people who think you're a monster. I always found spite to be a pretty good motivator."

He chuckled a bit.

"Anyway, you're definitely gonna wake up any second now. I dunno how you managed to balance yourself on a fucking toilet and fall asleep like that. It's kind of impressive. Just, y'know, try not to fall in. Wash your hands too before you go, this bathroom looks nasty. What kind of shithole backwater hospital is this, anyway? Whole place looks like a fucking wreck, like goddamn-"

He stopped himself.

"Uh, but yeah. I should go. Last thing you need is for someone to hear you talking to yourself in a bathroom stall... and for that matter, don't tell anyone about this, okay? They're probably already thinking about putting you away, and saying you talked to a dead kid is gonna be the final nail in your coffin on that front. And besides, I don't want folks who know me to get their hopes up. I certainly don't want Alan to hear about this; he's probably thrilled I'm finally gone."

The sound of the bathroom door opening.

"Right, sorry. Keep saying I'm gonna go and then I don't. Good luck out there, Crispin. I think you need it more than I do."

He stepped through the door.

It shut with a deafening thud.
[+] TV3
"Finish what you started."
Nadine Flores
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[+] Supers
"You wouldn’t say that if you knew me better."
Austin Greene
A B C D E F
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[+] New BRAU
"Just remember me. Okay?"
Kyoichi Motobuchi
A B C D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[+] SOTF U
"I like to have contingencies, and contingencies for my contingencies."
Rachana Kumar
1 2 3 4
[+] ORDG
"I can play the game but it helps to know the score."
Marcus "Ashe" Wilson
[+] Cyber
"You don't know how lucky you are."
Paris "Duskblade" Lowery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

*thud thud thud thud thud*

“Hey, you good in there?”

Crispin’s eye opened as he glanced around inside the stall. A pair of feet in new balances and scrubs were on the other end.

“…Yeah.”

“Yeah I’m good.”

((Crispin Cuyler continued elsewhere.))
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.

Return to “Aftermath”