DELICIOUS APE

deth thred

The Compound consists of the upper, above ground levels of the titular structure. The outer walls of The Compound evoke brutalist architecture, being composed primarily of concrete, steel, and glass. The building itself is enormous, and box-like in shape, with two floors above ground and two floors below ground. Despite the road, parking lot, and fence surrounding The Compound all showing signs of age, the structure itself appears to be completely intact. On the roof of the structure are an enormous exhaust pipe and a very large loudspeaker, the latter of which can be heard across nearly the whole arena when it is turned on, and is nearly deafening up close.

Inside, The Compound's floors all consist of the same layout, with hallways running around the perimeter of the building surrounding its central staircase, with rooms branching outwards from these hallways and facing the outer edges of the building. During the day, the interior of The Compound is dimly lit, courtesy of the glass windows common to every outside-facing room. At night it is completely dark inside, requiring the use of a flashlight for the average person to be able to see.

Much of the furnishings of The Compound have been moved around and overturned to create cover within the rooms and hallways, but cursory examination shows the most common furnishings being cabinets, flat metallic tables, and plastic chairs. Discerning the purpose of most of The Compound's above ground rooms is difficult, but flat countertops with fume hoods above them are a frequent sight, and some rooms (primarily on the building's west side) possess beds and were seemingly designed for habitation. Shards of glass from shattered glassware and scattered, broken medical equipment is common in The Compound's rooms, but not the hallways.

THREAD LIMIT: 2

Moderator: SOTF Supers Staff

ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"Then bitch ass Kaine has to hide behind Link's bitch ass because he's too scared of getting hurt, because the bitch with the floating anal bead for a stand suddenly thinks he's Steven Segall or some shit."
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"Then he gets HIS ass kicked and him and ghost bitch go fucking call big sis Life Is Strange hair to go kill our asses-"
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"Then she goes and does her bullshit, then hides like the fuckin coward she is, while Anal bead pulls a deuces on invisibitch-"
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"Who uses his bad dragon Simba dildo as a meat shield- then has the audacity to act like the fucking victim-"
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"-And now, here the fuck we are. So did your stupid ass start this shit or did ghost bitch? Either way his bitch ass cashed out the fuckin checks he's been writing, so you might as well come clean."
almostinhuman

Post by almostinhuman »

Austin stayed silent as Crispin went on his unhinged little rant. There was clearly no point interjecting until the end.

"... Christ, am I your fucking therapist now? What was that little pity party?"

He wasn't taking the bait on any of the insulting shit he'd thrown at Kaine or Jenelle (some fucking friend of hers he'd turned out to be). He certainly wasn't fessing up to shit he didn't do just so Crispy got to pin everything on one guy. Austin was hardly faultless, but the notion he'd somehow deliberately set all the bad shit into place for Crispy like some genius puppetmaster would be hilarious if it wasn't pathetic.

"I didn't drag anyone into our shit. I've tried to keep people out of our shit. Fucked it up royally, but I didn't send a single motherfucker after you."

He'd certainly thought about it plenty of times, if he was being honest. But he figured sins are only sins if you commit them.

"You wanna know why folks assume the worst out of you and go on the offensive? It's because you're a dickless little freak who's too ratfuck stupid to realize that years of your cutesy delinquent horseshit don't suddenly go away just because the rules changed. Half your fucking problems would be solved if you learned to shut your dumbass mouth and take shit like a grownup. Declare yourself king of the high horse parade all you want, all this has been coming to you for ages now. I have zero goddamn pity for you."
[+] TV3
"Finish what you started."
Nadine Flores
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[+] Supers
"You wouldn’t say that if you knew me better."
Austin Greene
A B C D E F
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[+] New BRAU
"Just remember me. Okay?"
Kyoichi Motobuchi
A B C D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[+] SOTF U
"I like to have contingencies, and contingencies for my contingencies."
Rachana Kumar
1 2 3 4
[+] ORDG
"I can play the game but it helps to know the score."
Marcus "Ashe" Wilson
[+] Cyber
"You don't know how lucky you are."
Paris "Duskblade" Lowery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

All he could do was laugh. "You'd have had a point, except..." This motherfucker didn't get it. Kaine didn't. Nobody did. No point in repeating it, but here he was, repeating it.

"Cutesy delinquent bullshit isn't equal to...fuckin trying to murder my ass first opportunity you fucking get. For any of you motherfuckers. I don't want your fucking pity. I want you to not try to fucking kill me, but you bitches don't listen, so-"

He rolled over and sat up, leaned against the roof top curb. He pointed at Kaine.

"Save your pity for yourself, coz I'm done with you bitches. I tried, and y'all kept pushing. I'm done trying. Y'all wanna say this shit has been coming to me, then when it blows up in your face give me this 'smol wiw goblin' spiel shit. Shit goes both ways motherfucker. You tried to ice me, and I still let you live. Kaine tried to ice me, Toma tried to ice me, Andrew tried to ice me, look at what they got. Mercy tried to ice me..."

"See what the fuck I'm getting at? The time for pity has came and fucking went, and now I'ma waste every motherfucker that tried shit on me here. Y'all asked for this shit, so now you got it."

He leant his head back, and sighed.

"You got two options, come to me, in like the next two hours, and I'll make it quick and just toss your ass off the roof. Or don't. I'll find you." He glared at Kaine. Stared at the meat. He wanted Austin to get the picture.

"When I find your bitch ass, you better tell Alan, or whoever else traitor motherfuckers you got in your fucking ratking ass polycule to bounce if you care about them, because ain't none of you bitches got shit on me. I'm stronger than everyone else here, and anyone gets in my way I'll waste 'em like I wasted Kaine, Toma, Andrew, Gary, you fuckin' name it."

"I don't want your pity. I want you dead, because you want me dead; and I'm fucking stronger than you. I'm the bully, I take what I want."
almostinhuman

Post by almostinhuman »

"You think I'm afraid of you?"

Crispin was trying to intimidate him. As if anything some whiny fucking squirrel boy did could frighten him anymore.

"Weren't you fucking listening? I've lost basically everything already, so why would dying scare me? And did you forget how my Gift works? I wouldn't feel anything you do regardless. Not like my body's going home or anything."

He was writing a check his ass might not be able to cash, given that Noah was still nearby. But he wasn't giving Crispy the satisfaction of feeling like he'd scared him, nor of thinking that killing him was a victory.

"So y'know what, sweetheart? If you can fucking find it, you can have it. I'm not making it easy on your cripple fucking ass."

He still wasn't able to wake up yet. Couldn't just warn Noah. He'd have to find him the hard way.

"Till then, I'm done. There's shit I gotta do."

Hopefully in time to spare him from what Austin had just unleashed.

((Austin Greene continued A Protest Against Despair))
[+] TV3
"Finish what you started."
Nadine Flores
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[+] Supers
"You wouldn’t say that if you knew me better."
Austin Greene
A B C D E F
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[+] New BRAU
"Just remember me. Okay?"
Kyoichi Motobuchi
A B C D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[+] SOTF U
"I like to have contingencies, and contingencies for my contingencies."
Rachana Kumar
1 2 3 4
[+] ORDG
"I can play the game but it helps to know the score."
Marcus "Ashe" Wilson
[+] Cyber
"You don't know how lucky you are."
Paris "Duskblade" Lowery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"Two hours..."

Bitch was scared. Scared and still no accountability for his own actions in his demise, or Kaine's. Should'a kept his bitch mouth shut, but these motherfuckers never learn. Kaine's down, alls' left is Mercy, Lincoln, and Austin. Those three out of the way, that was it, every mother fucker that did this shit to him would be dead. Then he could get his rest, whatever that meant or implied... At least until someone else started it.

Only thing they had in common was not having shit left. Through Austin's bumfuck reasoning, that was Crispy's own fault, yet somehow his actions didn't account for any of that. Dumb shits always had it backwards, fucking goldfish brain bitches. Whatever, didn't matter to him, he didn't care anymore. How the rest of this bullshit goes is out of his hands. Let these other shitbirds decide how they want to do this.

Don't start nothing, there won't be nothing, simple fucking saying, yeah? Motherfuckers still ain't get it, not until the end. He looked at Kaine. Bitch didn't know what he was capable of, hell even Crispy didn't know he could do...that. Kaine was only so brave because of that, if he knew his life would've ended like that, he'd have never picked that fucking chair up two days ago. Damn shame they didn't have someone with a final destination gift to warn them.

Maybe now people'll get the idea. After the Guenthers and Austin, they'll get it. If through some fucking miracle they didn't get it then? Well shit, miracle they've lasted this long, practically to fuckin' dumb to breath. Crispin laid his head back. He wasn't going anywhere for now though.

Someone wants to trifle with him, let them. They'll end up like Kaine.

((Crispin Cuyler continued elsewhere.))

Return to “The Compound (Danger Zone)”