Freaks and Geeks

open but be cool or else I'm gonna getcha

Shiroiwa (Japanese for "Castle Rock") is the city from which Class 2-B hails. While a far cry from the metropolis of Tokyo, it is still large enough to support a relatively diverse array of activities, and is markedly more urban than rural. Though not the city situated across they water from the island, it is remarkably similar in size, and the nearby civilization may provoke memories, especially at night when the lights shine. While this forum is named for Shiroiwa for thematic reasons, memories set elsewhere are also allowed. Characters may be in one active memory thread at a time, though may also have one-shots or solo threads as desired without counting against the cap.

Moderator: BRAU2 Director

almostinhuman

Post by almostinhuman »

"... Mizuho Inada, I'm pretty sure. The weird space girl."

His eyes returned to his notes, now with a line going straight up through the page. Perfect. Probably happened when Shimizu startled him with her yelling.

"Not that I'm gonna tell Shimizu that." He turned the notebook to the next page, unmarred by his clumsy hand. "She might kill her."
[+] TV3
"Finish what you started."
Nadine Flores
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[+] Supers
"You wouldn’t say that if you knew me better."
Austin Greene
A B C D E F
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[+] New BRAU
"Just remember me. Okay?"
Kyoichi Motobuchi
A B C D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[+] SOTF U
"I like to have contingencies, and contingencies for my contingencies."
Rachana Kumar
1 2 3 4
[+] ORDG
"I can play the game but it helps to know the score."
Marcus "Ashe" Wilson
[+] Cyber
"You don't know how lucky you are."
Paris "Duskblade" Lowery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Jilly
Team Affiliation: Ben's Crabs

Post by Jilly »

Shogo's frown stayed put. "Hope not."

He approached the stairwell access door and threw his ruined food into the stone gray wastebin. The plastic liner rattled for a few moments after accepting the deposit.

Then he pulled the door open and exited down the stairwell at a leisurely but purposeful pace, keeping his fingers clutched around the pen. He thought about saying bye for a moment, but, well... nevermind.

((Shogo Kawada (Male Student No. 5) leaves.))
almostinhuman

Post by almostinhuman »

Kawada had scuttled off, leaving Kyoichi the roof all to himself at last. Finally. Last thing he needed was the larger boy glowering at him while he was trying to work. Kawada hadn't actually sounded angry or annoyed or anything, but his face was locked in a scowl at all times, no matter what mood he seemed to be in. No wonder so many people were intimidated by him. Wouldn't kill him to smile, or at least not glare at everyone like he was perpetually furious with everybody he saw.

He'd be... kinda handsome, actually, if he looked less grim. Not that Kyoichi would dare say such a thing to him. Last thing he needed was people to know about that little character flaw of his.

He turned his attention back to his studies, a little more focused and a little more lonely.

((Kyoichi Motobuchi doesn't leave but the thread's over I guess))
[+] TV3
"Finish what you started."
Nadine Flores
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[+] Supers
"You wouldn’t say that if you knew me better."
Austin Greene
A B C D E F
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[+] New BRAU
"Just remember me. Okay?"
Kyoichi Motobuchi