Fuck a beat...

Shiroiwa (Japanese for "Castle Rock") is the city from which Class 2-B hails. While a far cry from the metropolis of Tokyo, it is still large enough to support a relatively diverse array of activities, and is markedly more urban than rural. Though not the city situated across they water from the island, it is remarkably similar in size, and the nearby civilization may provoke memories, especially at night when the lights shine. While this forum is named for Shiroiwa for thematic reasons, memories set elsewhere are also allowed. Characters may be in one active memory thread at a time, though may also have one-shots or solo threads as desired without counting against the cap.

Moderator: BRAU2 Director

The Honeless Beard
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Fuck a beat...

Post by The Honeless Beard »

-yeah yeah, so, man, you got the on beat, and the off beat, you know? you got that boom-boom, right? when the beat goes up, you hit the stressor note - the hiss, the pop, the snap crackle of it - and you let that happen when the beat hits, right? you hit that shit square on, you feel me?

but then some people like to make it behind the beat, like, a bit behind it - trailing, you know? you listen to the new shit, the new shit from new york or los angeles, yeah, it's all trailing - that's the way the game is heading, you know? so guys like DMX and Mac Dre, those dudes - man, they flow all over the beat, feel me? i don't think this DMX guy is gonna last, between you and me, but Fiend - man, you heard There's One In Every Family shit? that Smokefest Underground shit? ah nah, nah, that ain't Fiend - that's that young blood, Snoop Dogg. anyway yeah man, Dogg can flow over the beat for sure, too.

anyway man, that's all i got for you. god bless you, man, and god bless americ-
SOTF TV V3
ES12: Ivan Rodriguez - Co-Winner - "Just fucking fight me, man."
[+] Past Characters
SOTF TV V2:
BB3: Matthew Weiss - #Weiss is Schiesse - "I can say whatever I want in this signature, and you'll believe it's in my story." - DECEASED
CS3: Dougie Sharpe - Personal Responsibility - "You're going to wake up tomorrow, and still be you." - DECEASED

SOTF SC V2:
B06: Brandon Baxter - Brandone (ft. DJ KILLJI) - "Thanks. I lost mine in a gunfight." - DECEASED
G33: Kasumi White - 'Cause We Are Young And We Are Sick- He is not here. - DECEASED

SOTF TV V3
MM12: Maxine "Max" Schwimmer - Sink or Swim "Akeno, please." - DECEASED

International:
O25: Tarren Joseph - A Boring Dystopia- "You killed me." - DECEASED

Supers
Kincaid Rawlins - The Apocalyptic Rockfight- "Hello kitty sucks."

Return to “Shiroiwa (Memories)”