QYURRYUS

Open!

Hugging the southern side of the island, this small village is where the vast majority of the island’s previous residents lived, worked, and leisured. The houses and occasional business closest to the waters edge all reside on stilts, a preventative measure for the unpredictable tides, while those closer to the outskirts begin to have backyards and small farming coops. What some would consider the centre of the town also contains a small square, as well as a simple stone church, short two-story bell tower, and wild overgrown gardens surrounding a distinctly leaderly house.

Moderator: SOTF International Staff

WorldFat

Post by WorldFat »

"Suppose so." Philia still had the thought in the back of her mind.

Eventually, Philia will have to kill Ajay. Or he'll die and she'll kill someone else.

Or worse. He'll kill her.

"May as well be us."
[+] PAST
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
[ERROR: RELATIONSHIP THREAD UNAVAILABLE.]
Appearance Tracker

O16: Philia Constantinou - "But your correct choices are the ones you make in your own volition."
Assigned Weapon: L1A1 Self-Loading Rifle
Location: She found her freedom in The Mysterious Circle - Inner Animal. [7/29]
Pregame History: [ERROR: PREGAME HISTORY UNAVAILABLE.]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE.]

S037: Cyrus Vähi - "It's our spotlight! Our stage. And I get to finally experience the closing of curtains for one of our many characters."
Gift: The Evil Eye
Location: He took his final bow in The Flatlands - Look But Don't Touch. [38/43]
Pregame History: 1
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

B12: Yutaka Seto - "You never know…"
Assigned Weapon: Smith & Wesson M19 .357 Magnum Revolver
Location: He lost on the draw in Residential Area (H/I8) - Stood Up.
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

After that, it was quiet. The awkward sort. Conversation was basically over on that front and there was nothing else to say, but nobody wanted to change the topic.

Ajay laid his shades on the windowsill, looking at the town square from outside, watching the sun begin it’s descent. Knelt down, grabbed himself a drink of water. He kept his rifle in his lap in case anything came up. Eventually something did, the announcements.

As it got dark outside, the speakers chimed to life. Caleb was mentioned again, though he still had no idea who that was. Maybe the fridge? Him and Seychelle were really into this. Funny she got mentioned next. Then it was Ajay. Then Philia. Then Fabiano-

Wait-

Something about a Dominik killing himsel- Ajay turned his head to Philia as the announcements came to a close, and revealed they were in a safe zone.

“Wait... You said you shot Adrian, right?” Something was going on here...
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
WorldFat

Post by WorldFat »

Philia would be listening to the announcements as well, frowning at the mention of Seychelle and her victims. That poor, awkward, girl. Could Philia have done anything different?

Then a different name came up. What?

Ajay would look towards a confused Philia.

"..Yeah, I did.." Huh. It doesn't take long to realize that, perhaps, it was a fake name.
"What's the english word for a fake name? Syudonim?" That was a weird way to pronounce pseudonym.

A shrug. "But..yeah, I killed him accidentally he-well, I told you the story already.."
[+] PAST
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
Appearance Tracker

O16: Philia Constantinou - "But your correct choices are the ones you make in your own volition."

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread

S037: Cyrus Vähi - "It's our spotlight! Our stage. And I get to finally experience the closing of curtains for one of our many characters."
Location: He took his final bow in The Flatlands - Look But Don't Touch. [38/43]

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

“I’m not blaming you. That guy killed someone before meeting you. Maybe when he tried to snatch your gat he was going to klap you.”

“Maybe you did the right thing, if it makes you feel better. The poes here here are ruthless.”

Ajay rested back in his chair. They had nothing but time, and things were starting to come together just now.

“If they’re anything like me they would be...”

Ajay took another drink.

“Why’d you think they took you?”
WorldFat

Post by WorldFat »

A raised eyebrow. "Took me? Like..this gameshow?" A shrug.

"I got no idea man. I got not too many friends. I go to metal clubs. Maybe they took us because we're all outcasted losers. I dunno - no offense to you, I'm joking. Not about me, though."

A shrug.
[+] PAST
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
Appearance Tracker

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"Look, I'm going to be real with you, so I need you to be one hundred percent clear with me." Ajay leaned forward in his chair. He peeked around as if someone was listening, out of reflex, even though he knew at this point it didn't matter. Whatever he's done here is already worse than anything he's done back home.

"I'm not a good person. Like, to be honest I'm pretty awful. Before this, I hurt people for a living; broken noses, broken jaws, broken knees, fuck even crippled a dumb cunt. Didn't think of it much before now, it's a job. Shouldn't of asked for something they couldn't pay back. Shouldn't have been dealing their trash on the wrong turf. Shouldn't have talked shit."

"A loan shark. I wanted to be more than that, too. Wanted to be an enforcer, a shot caller, an ice cold killer. I guess I got the last one..."

He drummed his fingers on his rifle as he stared at the town outside. "If you're anything like me, just say it. Did you do something before this shit, did not do something you should've done, did you know somebody? ...Anything. If you're like me, than I think everyone here was like me. Maybe that'd might help us figure something out."

"If not... I don't know."
WorldFat

Post by WorldFat »

Philia listened, with a straight, unmoving yet slightly caring face. Like she pitied him. The situation he must have been in for him to want to do all that..

"No, I'm serious, I'm not...like that - I grew up poor, and my home life was...pretty bad. I'm almost like a mom for my siblings. Gotta help around the house while my Mother is out working so many jobs to...ya know, provide."

Shrug. "Ya see..this?" She'd turn her head, tilting it to the shaved side, showing off quite the nasty, yet absolutely badass, looking scar. "Car accident. After that, parents split and..rest is history, really." A nod.

"I wonder...what my mother is doing right now. If its not...a burden to ask-I-I-uhm, understand if it's..painful or traumatic. You don't have to-ugh-whatever, just-uhm.."

Sigh. Stop stuttering.

"What about your home life?"
[+] PAST
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
Appearance Tracker

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Ajay sighed. He didn’t even have a home life if he really thought about it. Hell, he wasn’t sure how many of his ‘friends’ were his friends. He wondered if they were going to do anything about him missing. He didn’t too long about it before coming to an answer.

Probably not.

It’d have been like he wasn’t even there in the first place. Right now his friends were thinking he’s just sleeping off an extended hangover. In about a week, they might check up on him, find out he’s gone. His brother would’ve assumed he’d have been hanging with them before he left. They’d all come to the conclusion that Ajay had tried to recollect from the wrong person, and his work caught up to him.

Hell, maybe Ajay had.

But his parents? Give it a month, maybe two. They won’t even know until they call him to ask for something. Ring ring, dial tone. Ring ring, dial tone. Repeat again two months later. Then give up.

Like he never existed.

Probably the same thing if he returned. Nobody waiting for him. Just a ‘wassap’ as if he wasn’t fighting for his life to see... something again back home.

“Let’s leave it at this. By the time they’d know what could’ve happened to me, they’ve already forgot I existed.”

He took another drink of water, stared out the window.

((Ajay Bachmeyer continued elsewhere.))
WorldFat

Post by WorldFat »

Philia hit a nerve, oh no, Philia feels so embarassed, also bad, oh God, jesus.

"O-Oh, uhm, sorry-I-uh-you..eechh..uhm...." Ahem....ahem....

Philia was reminded of her dad. He hasn't visited in...well, when he divorced her mom. Just envelopes of cash.

..Dick.

Does he even think of her?

"I..understand completely."

And Philia followed him.

((Philia considered elsewhere...))
[+] PAST
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
Appearance Tracker

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

Return to “The Fishing Village [DANGER ZONE]”