Balasana

(Child's Pose), tagging zee - in the art room! (private for now)

This is the Sandbox for TV3. Please remember that characters may, at any given time, be present in only one normal thread and one Memory thread. Memory threads should be placed within the Memories subforum. One-shots are always acceptable in both forums regardless of whether or not a character is in a thread.
backslash
Team Affiliation: Shiva's Sirens

Post by backslash »

"Yeah. It suits you."

What did Sylvain mean by that? Beat the hell out of him. He was a slave to whatever decided to come out of his mouth on impulse. Nate could (and would, if past patterns were to hold) take it any way he wanted.

He glanced around the art room. There wasn't much for him to do here now; watching Nate bumble around and struggle with the yarn decking out his sculpture was only entertaining for so long. He didn't really care about the yarn getting destroyed and thrown away. The point of art wasn't for it to last.

"Welp, I think I'm going to swing by the vending machines myself," he announced. "Try not to die, huh?" Sylvain finger-gunned at Nate, glanced around again to make sure he was lined up properly with the studio door, and then shuffled his feet into a semi-proper moonwalk to make his backwards exit.

He realized halfway down the hall that he'd forgotten his lunch, but that was just going to have to be a sacrifice for the sake of the moment.

((Sylvain Kessler continued elsewhere))

Return to “TV3 Sandbox”