Commie Newspapers

First! (a thank you for Cicada, Catche, and Deamon for the use of their characters) (Open!)

This is where the lives of the PV3 Proper characters prior to their abduction may be detailed. Characters come from the village of Bellington in the UK. Bellington is a village somewhat isolated from major population centers, boasting roughly twenty thousand residents.
backslash
Team Affiliation: Shiva's Sirens

Post by backslash »

Rue was surrounded by crazy people.

"I agree with that too, Lucy," she said with carefully measured placidity. "I don't think there's any way that getting around to the repairs and renovations can make things worse, for sure."

She clasped her hands in front of her, eyes flicking between Lucy and Michelle, half-smile still playing on her lips. "I hate to run off on you two," she lied, "but if that was the last question, I really must get to the library. I have some catching up to do before my next class. If you don't mind...?"

Rue was already edging away from the conversation as she spoke, and she had disengaged completely by the time either of them got around to answering her.

((Rue von Schroeder continued elsewhere))
Wham Yubeesling
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Wham Yubeesling »

“Alright, no problem. See ya, Rue!”

She waved as Rue walked away. Looked down again and scribbled her final answer in. Both their final answers, actually, Lucy’s being haphurriedly added right below. She did a brief check of the questions that she wanted to ask, looked over the answers given again just to make total sure she hadn’t forgotten to ask any questions to her vox popees, and…

“And that’s it!” She said, a beam on her face as she looked at Lucy. “That’s all the questions I needed for the article, so…”

She took a step to her left. Felt a little wave of uneasiness echo through her body as she did so. For all she worried about the process of talking to people itself and whether she would mess up or not it seemed that she’d forgotten how to leave gracefully.

Oh well. That was something she could improve on for next time. In the meantime, she was going to celebrate a set of vox pops gone actually swimmingly!

“See ya! Feel free to have a chat, if you see me around campus.”

And with a skip and a step, and a few too many looks back at Lucy, she was gone. Ready to eat the lunch of champions right down at the school canteen.

((Michelle White, continued elsewhere))
Irina Ivanov

Post by Irina Ivanov »

Lucy said nothing. She just gave a nod and a wave, and maybe a thought about reading the article once it was out. Maybe. She didn't really know, to be honest. It was hard to tell what was going on today, since Lucy was just really out of it. Did Michelle really want to talk to her, or was that just some kind of thing people say to be polite? Probably the latter, right? Once she got that annoying jingle out of her head, Lucy realised something; Wow, wasn't her answers awfully productive? Something that Michelle's newspaper totally needed? Her answers were perfectly normal?

Yeah, no. They were weird even for her. Just random lines of thoughts that just so happened to come out into the air and into the notebook. And if they were going to appear in the newspaper, then...yeah, she wasn't going to gain any friends. Not that she currently has any. Lucy could tell that by the numbness she felt. And the loneliness. Who could she be friends with.

Nobody likes me, I don't think. Or at least, not enough to be friends with me. Even Michelle looked like I was about to disembowel her as she was leaving. I don't quite understand.

What was she doing wrong? Okay, maybe she got a bit obsessed if she wanted to be friends with someone, and maybe she likes some weird stuff. But why didn't people just respect what she likes? And surely, like those books where the girl falls in love with the boy following her, and the ones where people would do anything for their love, a few people wouldn't mind a hacked account or two? Why did people care so much?

Reading a book while walking through the hallways, singing out loud to some obscure song along the way, Lucy, in her peripheral vision, caught the eye of a tall boy, and looked up to stare at him. The boy just gave a nervous smile and then walked away. But that was enough, Lucy's daydream-like and unfocused trance broke.

Ah, right! There's a project I have to work on!

(Lucy Arkwright: PREGAME END))
(Lucy Arkwright continued in Victoria Crossroads.)
[+] Characters
SOTF-TV V3: (Relationship Thread Here)

Chris Tyrrell - Currently working at What can I fix you with?

The Program V3:

Lucy Arkwright -- Currently dreaming in Sing Us A Song; You're The Piano Man
Molly McKenzie -- Currently looking death in the eye in The Seagull

The Program V2.5:

Edward Taylor -- Currently rescued in...And An Ending.
[+] Art
I have an art thread! But it's closed until the 15th
[+] Future Concepts
Lol check Main

Return to “Sandbox (PV3 Proper)”