Hell on Bare Feet

Open, but expect no love.

A sturdy structure consisting of two huge steel doors, the gate to the compound isn't about to be opened any time soon. Bordering the gate on either side are two small gatehouses, although the controls for operating the entrance itself have been rendered in operable.

Moderator: Sh4dE

Hollyquin*

Hell on Bare Feet

Post by Hollyquin* »

[[Ryan Montoya continued from Vioectrolysis]]

Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate, so fucking much of it that it was hard to stand up straight, though it took a while to get to even that point.

She'd run like crazy from that fucking room in the fucking mess hall with absolutely nothing in the way of a destination in mind but goddammit, anywhere that wasn't here. For all intents and purposes- except for the important purposes, like her being able to say goodbye to them or at least be the one to close their eyes- Chanel and Henry both had died in that room. Died. Dead. Were dead. Forever and ever, dead, and she had totally failed to do anything about it.

And at first as she ran she felt disgusting tears streaming down her face.

You loser. You fucking pussy. You FUCKING PUSSY, stop crying, stop it, you're pathetic, Henry would fucking laugh, wouldn't he, and Chanel- she-

She sniffled. There was snot running down her face and ugh I am fucking disgusting. Please, fucking cameras, be anywhere else right now, I don't want anyone to see me like this, they'll never let me live it down when I get- if I get- Fuck, fuck, fuck...

She kept running. Fuck it, she wiped her nose pathetically on her jacket sleeve, probably staining the flannel but fuck it fuck it fuck all of it that didn't matter because she was gonna die in this jacket anyway, it'd be stained with worse than this soon enough-

Time passed as she ran to wherever. Her feet hurt. Her fault for wearing ankle boots. She kicked them off. This did not help. She thought her soles were bleeding.

She stopped crying eventually. But it took quite a while. God, she hadn't stopped moving, she was going in circles, she was

There was a fucking gate here. What the fuck was this

CLANG!
she smacked right into it. shouting. "LET ME OUT! Let me out, let me out, Henry and Chanel are dead, I don't- fucking- want-"

She was beating the shit out of those bars. Shockingly she had little effect on the strong iron.

"Let...me...fucking....let me go...fuck..."

She was going to cry again. Fuck, she couldn't-

She hardly noticed the announcements starting again.

"Open up, open UP, I will beat the fuck out of you, every one of you, face me like fucking men-"

Replacing sadness with rage, that helped, that was healthy, definitely.

"I'll kill you, I'll kill all of you, fucking FIGHT me, you cowards, you fucking cowards...fuck you all, fuck you all-"

A name caught her attention.

"One of the Mason twins filled Logan Sorenson full of hot lead-"

She screamed.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Hollyquin. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
KamiKaze
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by KamiKaze »

((Kami Steele continued from Cell Block Tango. Don't worry, Kami doesn't deserve any love. : D))

Walking. Walking. Walking.

Walking calmed the nerves. Walking made you calm. Walking took you faaaaaaar away from corpses. Walking was good.

And best of all?

Walking took your mind off things.

She didn't want to think about those two girls. She didn't want to think about how they looked with bullets in them. And she didn't want to think about how they became that way. Of course she didn't. If she thought about it, she'd have to admit to herself she wasn't a murderer.

Which she wasn't. She was Kami Steele, just defending herself and making sure she survived. Murder was when you killed in cold blood. Self-defense was when you killed to save your own ass. There was a difference, really. She wasn't a bad person if she defended herself, of course.

She just had to continue reminding herself that she was doing the right thing. People were cheering her on back home. And when she went home, she'd be a hero. Maybe she'd get a medal or something for surviving all this. Oh, a medal would be nice. She needed some kind of reward for all the shit she'd been through. And then it'd be mounted on her wall...

A war hero. That sounded much better than being a mass murderer. Like someone who had fought in wars...

But where... where should she go...?

Not to the jailhouse, that was for certain. Nikki and What's-Her-Face were still there. One waiting outside, one waiting inside. Not a good combo for trying not to admit what you did.

And suddenly... someone was clanging on something. Something metal. Something scared. Or something angry?

Dare she approach it?

Heart racing, she approached the source of the sound with gun in hand, only to find-

"What 'fe fuck?"

... One of her classmates banging on what appeared to be a closed gate, screaming her head off. Ryan? She recognized her, or at least so she thought.

Well then. She didn't look too happy. Then again, who was?

She trained her gun on her (how many bullets did it have, anyways?), just in case.
Hollyquin*

Post by Hollyquin* »

She screamed until she thought her throat was going to give up on her.

Logan. Logan. That crazy little bitch- and she said that with so much love. All the love in the world, except now she was dead. Logan was dead and Chanel was dead and Henry was dead and what the fuck was she supposed to do now. Everyone she'd ever loved. Not literally, obviously, Julio and mama and Teo were at home at least, but dammit. Irrelevant. None of that mattered.

Logan and Chanel and Henry.

Dead and fucking gone.

Her throat gave out eventually, a sputtering sort of sound issuing from her mouth, and Ryan gave herself over to raging in silence, still pounding on that goddamn gate like it was actually gonna do something. Like the fucking thing was just gonna snap under the power of her muay thai, unfuckinglikely but still, it was something. Dead and gone. What else was there to do?

She heard footsteps, and it was a testament to the severity of the situation, to how fucking far gone she was, to how much of a mess this was, dead and fucking gone and what did I do? that she didn't immediately run, duck behind something, anything. Too pissed off to be properly paranoid. Or maybe just too miserable to care what came next.

"What 'fe fuck?"

She whirled around, then. Last thing she wanted was company, last thing in the fucking world and who was this now? Kami, her name was, Ryan was pretty sure, and Kami could just go fuck herself, honestly, but she had a gun and was pointing it right at her. Awesome. She loved having guns pointed at her and it was happening more and more all the time, it seemed.

There were some smart things to do, with a gun pointed at you, but Ryan did not do them.

She hissed, instead.

"You gonna fucking shoot me?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Hollyquin. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cake

Post by Cake »

[[Luke Mendoza Continued From: The Calamity Symphony.]]

It was a nice sunny day today. The shades were quite useful.

Bang! One bullet hit against the gate.
Bang! Another bullet hit the ground about a foot from Kami Steele's feet.

Smoke flowed from the barrel of the Heritage .45 Rough Rider Revolver. Luke raised it up to his mouth and blew the smoke away, before shoving in back into his pocket.

Luke Mendoza didn't expect to be doing this. He only came to the gate again, to see the body of his first victim, Alex Thornton. The victim he didn't know he killed until the announcement. He wanted to move Alex away from clear sight and leave a parting gift. He didn't expect to see Ryan Montoya here. A tough chick, friend of his, with; Kami Steele - from the announcements, pointing a gun at her face. Ryan would make a good ally, and he didn't need Kami Steele, who had already killed people killing Ryan too. He wasn't going to kill Kami though. She was too valuable as a player in this thing to take out, what with his plan and all. He'd only do it, if she made the wrong move, first.

“You’re Kami Steele from the Announcements right?” Luke shouted several meters from the other two girls. Him on one side, Kami Steele on the other, and Ryan Montoya, seemingly unarmed in the middle of the gate's (closed) opening.

He was holding his other gun in front of him. The bigger one, with the rapid fire. The Grendel R31 semi-automatic carbine, with the telescopic sight focused on Kami Steele's hand, where her gun was. He was gonna use his rep as a "killer" with this other killer. Show her not to F with him. Fear, it's a tough principle…

“Names’ Luke Mendoza: Also from the Announcements.” Luke gave a very wide and sunny grin, and kept it there for a while. It was way too long since he did that, and he needed it after what he had just been through.

"So yeah…“ He kept the telescopic targeting, focused and centered. “Are you, gonna fucking shoot her?”
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

Well! That brought her attention!

But it wasn't the good kind, fortunately. Immediately the girl hissed at her, asking- no, screaming- about how she was going to shoot her.

Well, that was a possibility. Was she going to attack her like the two out of three girls she had encountered so far? Maybe. She'd only shoot if she flat-out attacked her, like pulled a gun on her.

Seriously, she wasn't going to attack unless she attacked first. That had been her rule ever since dealing with Annoying Girl, and it shall remain that way for a while.

Kami lowered her gun. Well, might as well tell her then. She wasn't going to kill unless she needed to, right? She obviously didn't like killing.

Unfortunately, though, before she could say anything...

CRACK!
CRACK!

"JESUS SON OF A BITCH!" Kami found herself shouting, flinching. Oh god, did one of those shots almost go for her foot? Fuck, this was the second time she almost had a bullet in her leg. What was it with these people and going for her legs?!

And oh god. Her ears. Ringing. She wasn't deaf hopefully, but dear god, her ears. They were starting to hurt with all these gunshots she had experienced recently. And as if the wrists aching weren't bad enough.

Oh, and also? It was a miracle that her own gun didn't go off. Instead, she simply dropped it, but it didn't go off or anything. So there it was, lying on the ground. Kami quickly went down on her hands and knees to grab it, only for the knuckle on her middle finger to touch something metal... and hot. She swiftly moved it away, crying out in pain. Oh god, was that the recently fired bullet she ended up touching? Putting her knuckle in her mouth in a vain attempt to soothe it, she picked up the gun with her left hand, this time avoiding the hot bullet.

Her head hurt. And worst of all... whoever shot that was still nearby. Great, she was probably about to bleed from the ears, she had a burnt knuckle, her head and wrists hurt, and some psycho was shooting at them.

And oh god, who was this douchebag? As she turned around, she could vaguely see some guy with a gun. Um, hi? Mr. Guy-Who-Shoots-At-People-At-Random?

She struggled to listen up to what he was saying. It took her a bit of a strain, thanks to the gunshots, but she managed. Apparently her name was now "Kami Steele from the Announcements". Well, that was a bit of a croc, to be honest. If she had to get some kind of nickname from this fiasco, it should have been something badass, like... she didn't know, "The Pittsburgh Shotswoman" or something like that? But that was only a minor inconvenience compared to the fact that the guy was currently pointing a gun at her.

And without warning, Kami pointed her gun back as best as she could despite the burnt finger and aching wrists as the guy went on, herself still sitting on the ground. The guy promptly introduced himself as... Luke something, "also from the announcements". Well, gee. That was a good sign. Apparently someone else who had also killed was pointing a gun at her. Goody.

And oh look. He was asking if he was going to shoot her.

"Alright..." Kami tried to say. God, she was starting to get nervous again. "First off... my name isn't Kami. It's... uh, Beatrix Kiddo. Yeah. I haven't killed anyone, d-don't worry."

Okay, that was all blatant lies, and ones he could easily see through if he knew any better. First off, Beatrix Kiddo obviously wasn't her name, and it was the name of a character from some old movie she had seen that he wasn't likely to have watched. To be honest, it was the first name that came to mind. He seemed to know what her name was, but it was worth a shot. Second, she had just got back from shooting two girls, so she obviously had killed someone. But in any case...

Time for a truth.

"Uh... I wasn't really going to shoot unless she attacked me. I was just... well, I was freaking out because she was making a lot of noise, really!"

Jesus Christ, who was this guy, and why did he feel that his job was to shoot at random people and ask if they killed someone or planned on doing so? It was none of his business, really.

"Alright... just... put 'fe gun down and don't shoot like 'fat ever fucking again. Okay?! Just... go."

Okay. At least she wasn't the one busting other people's eardrums like some guy who was currently pointing a gun at her. And, of course, she was scared. It seemed like it was everyone's goal in life to make her nervous, and here was no exception. She had already had a rough time so far, she didn't need to have it be worse.
Hollyquin*

Post by Hollyquin* »

Two gunshots rang out.

She flinched, her life flashing before her e- okay no, that whole life-flashing-before-your-eyes thing was bullshit (as far as she knew, given that- spoilers! -she wasn't actually dying) but she did have a moment of heavy regret, of fear, of apologizing to her family and of hoping there was some other side where she could apologize to Chanel and Henry and Logan for sucking so bad. It took her a moment further to notice that there was no pain, a moment after that deciding that she must already be dead, and yet another moment to realize that she was in fact breathing and that presumably those gunshots missed.

Why though? I'm not exactly the hardest target right noh shit fucking Luke.

Luke fucking Mendoza. Good kid. Good friend, the only one she had left.

Carrying a gun and blowing smoke off of it like he was a fucking cowboy. Well, shit, boy had a gun and wasn't afraid to use it. This girl, miss training-a-gun-on-her-but-not-anymore-cause-the-dumb-bitch-dropped-it, turned her attention to him, probably because Ryan saw now that he'd been shooting at her. Missed, apparently, but by his attitude she figured he'd missed on purpose.

“You’re Kami Steele from the Announcements right?”

Kami Steele from the announcements? What the fuck does that even m-oh SHIT. She killed someone. Holy fuck. I was really tempting fate for a minute there, girl really would've killed me...fuckin' A. Thank god for Luke and his cowboy shit. She didn't kill anyone I know, Chanel killed the guy who killed her and Logan and Henry got nailed by the twins...fuck, though. I could've died. Gotta calm down and step it up...

“Names’ Luke Mendoza: Also from the Announcements."

...Well. Balls.

Him too. Luke too. Also killed people. Only way to get on the announcements, unless you were dead, and Ryan was pretty sure Luke wasn't a zombie awesome as that would be. The difference, of course, was that Luke was her friend. And unlike what's his face, Jethro, he knew full well what Ryan was capable of, how useful she could be.

"So yeah…Are you, gonna fucking shoot her?”

So fucking melodramatic, though the bit that was sticking to her right now was that the boy had two guns. Must've picked one up from someone he killed. Or both of them. Weird how that thought wasn't really bothering her, weird how she wasn't really freaked out. It's the fucking Program. What would I rather, him on the announcements for killing, or on the announcements for being yet another corpse? Exactly. No regrets or whatever. He didn't kill anyone I care about...fuck, he must be torn up about Logan...not that he's acting it.

Well, he was being melodramatic and kind of douchey but whatever, whatever made him happy. This girl was spouting obvious lies-
"Alright...First off... my name isn't Kami. It's... uh, Beatrix Kiddo. Yeah. I haven't killed anyone, d-don't worry."
- and Ryan responded with an eye roll, raising an eyebrow at Luke. Please.

"Uh... I wasn't really going to shoot unless she attacked me. I was just... well, I was freaking out because she was making a lot of noise, really! Alright... just... put 'fe gun down and don't shoot like 'fat ever fucking again. Okay?! Just... go."

Luke wasn't going anywhere. Ryan knew him well enough to know that for sure. Boy didn't leave his friends behind, 'specially not when they were in trouble. Not that Ryan really needed help anymore. Not with the confidence she'd just gotten back.

She took a step forward. Then another. Grief and rage replaced by a quiet confidence. Sure, she couldn't do much against a gun- who gave a fuck? This girl wasn't gonna try shit, not with Luke training a gun on her, and if she did, whatever. Self-preservation wasn't exactly priority right now.

A few more steps and she stood directly in front of Kami. Smirking. Complete turnaround. Amazing how having a friend around turned the tables. She felt her right hand ball into a fist. The other girl would underestimate her at her own risk.

"I think maybe you ought to be the one going, bitch."
Cake

Post by Cake »

"Uh... I wasn't really going to shoot unless she attacked me. I was just... well, I was freaking out because she was making a lot of noise, really!" said Beatrix Kiddo AKA Kami Girl Steele.

"Oh, that's good. Cause, if you shot my friend Ryan there, than I would'a shot you too." Luke said back in a relaxed voice, just to psych her out.

He had to hand it that, this killer bitch, was more amusing than hostile at least. Luke caught Ryan sneaking off, as she was distracted with her attention fully on him. He'd keep this distraction up.

She continued to talk as Luke watched Ryan getting steps closer to the dumb bitch. "Alright... just... put 'fe gun down and don't shoot like 'fat ever fucking again. Okay?! Just... go."

At first Luke was confused. He couldn't understand her that well. The heck? Did this chick have some weird accent or something? But then Luke blurted out laughing, when he realized it was a speech impediment that made her sound so stupid. Almost as stupid as that stuttering Jap girl Marilyn. But Luke felt less bad about this one, cause this girl was a killer, and she was trying to threaten him back. With a Voice like that? HAHAHA!

Luke kept the gun steady with one hand focused, as he lifted his shades, to wipe the tears from his eyes.

He looked at her and realized she was holding her ears or something. The gunshots? They hurt her ears? Luke figured she'd be used to them by now. What with the fact that she had been shooting and killing people this whole time through. He knew he was used to them? I mean, what with the amount of times he'd heard gun shots ring out in this place, or heck how many of those gun shots he'd shot himself? It must have 20+ right now. How was Kami still shocked by these. Was it possible, that Luke had used his gun the most out of anyone in this game? Or heard the most at least?

He did remember though the first time he felt the powerful sound of those gunshots. He had been at this very spot. Near the Gates, trying to get Alex Thornton's attention. Then stupidly, he fired the gun as a warning shot to the chronic wasted idiot, accidently killing him in the process. Luke didn't know it, til the announcements. He had been rattled by the loud BANG sounds that he turned tailed and ran, in case anyone else heard. And he ran away, leaving idiot friend dead at the gates here.

Luke peaked to the side, and caught the body of Alex Thornton lying in a dried pool of blood near one of the gatehouses. My god, and Luke was responsible for that.

Right... back to the task at hand. He saw Ryan continue inching toward Beatrix Steele, or Kami Kiddo, whatever she wanted to call herself. "Okay. You're Right.. I was totally in the wrong here. I should go." Luke feigned turning around and dropping his gun, followed by a laugh.

"Sorry Trix For Kids, but you're 'Fe only FAT who shouldn't be shooting anyone or running 'Feir mou'fs here. Just ask my friend Alex 'Fere..." He motioned to the dead boy near the gate house.

Sure he was being a juvenile douche at poking fun at the girl's weight and speech patterns. He just didn't care. He was acting like a cocky melodramatic asshole, but by the girl's nervousness it seemed to work. Made her think he was a crazy asshole. Trying to reason with people, trying to be nice, had not worked, after killing somebody once. It just ended up getting him into a bigger mess, when those people fought back and he had no choice, but to kill them too, to save his own life. Now he had three on his rep, and it would just be pointless if the people weren't the type to at least make an attempt to trust him, like Ryan, or maybe Megan, Brendan, Chalmers, and Juliet later.

No, this time, he was using that rep to his advantage.

Then Ryan, in a ballsy move stood right next to the girl, and threatened Beatrix to her face. What the heck? Crazy bitch, got balls.

Luke kept the gun locked on, waiting to see if Kami Steele made the wrong move.
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

((GMing approved by Keaka))

Out of nowhere, this Luke person burst into laughter. Uh, oh. That usually wasn't a good sign. Usually that meant that they'd gone crazy. It always meant they'd gone crazy. There was no doubt about it.

Didn't help that he had casually admitted to wanting to shoot her if she had shot Ryan. Not at fucking all.

And that Ryan was slowly approaching her...

Kami kept her hands on her gun, her heart racing.

Oh hell. She was in hot water now, wasn't she?

Luke continued laughing, and feigned putting down his gun and walking away. But then laughed.

Nope, not crazy. Just being an asshole.

He went on to make fun of her speech impediment and weight as well! Wow! What a charming and wonderful person! Shoots at people, laughs at them, makes fun of body issues and speech problems... next he'll be using puppies as soccer balls!

So charming and wonderful. And oh look, Ryan was being charming and wonderful as well. How was she being charming and wonderful? By threatening her and asking her to leave, complete with the word "bitch".

Such charming people she had ran into.

"Guys... seriously. Fuck off. I'll... I'll..."

Luke continued smiling. "We're supposed to what, now? 'Fuck' off or 'thuck' off? Just so you know, 'thuck' is not a word."

Kami scowled. It was like that insult her brother always had. When he was irritated at her, he would mock her by saying "Kami, there is no such THING as a FING". Or those kids back in elementary, that no matter what she said would act like she was speaking gibberish.

It was an asshole blow, to say the least.

"Look... just... go! OR I'LL SHOOT YOUR BALLS OFF!" she screamed, wildly alternating from pointing her gun at Luke and then at Ryan.

Luke laughed again. She could tell he was just getting entertained by this.

"Okay, I admit that was a little scary for once, but I'm not going to piss my pants over a fat girl with a speech impediment!" he chuckled.

Well she might as well pull the trigger-

He spoke again.

"Hey, listen Beatrix or whatever it was you want to be called. We'll let you live. You're far too entertaining. Heck, you could actually be kind of competent, if the announcements are any indication. But, do me a favor. First, don't shoot. Don't shoot me or Ryan."

With a grumble, Kami lowered the gun. "Fine.."

Luke started up again. "And second, if you see any of the Masons, get them. I'll have a hell of a lot more respect for you if you do."

Kami made a face. A Mason? What did he mean?

"What 'fe fuck is a Mason?"

"A creepy set of twins with blonde hair in hairbands and pale skin."

"Why?"

"Own reasons."

Kami stared. So he was essentially sending her out on an assassination mission. Insulted her, made fun of her weight and speech impediment, shot at her, and then asked her not to kill them and kill someone else.

A sigh.

"Fine, I'll look out for 'fem."

Well, might as well listen to him, then, just to shut him up.
Cake

Post by Cake »

((All upcoming GM-ing of Ryan Montoya granted by her handler, Hollyquin. To get things moving.))

~*Luke*~

"Welcome to 'the family', Kiddo."

This was good. Kami seemed to relax some. She was also now a makeshift shift ally, despite the crap that they gave each other. Really unexpected. The Mason twins now had another person on their ass, and oh there would be more. They made a whole lot of enemies now, Luke would make sure of it.

Luke lowered his gun as Kami lowered hers. "Thanks. You're like my hired Hitman. I'll call you "Hit Girl" from now on. Good? Good. You can go now. Get those Mason twins, and if anyone tries to get in your way: don't hesitate, if you get my drift." Part of the plan.

He watched her start walking away nervously looking back. He resisted the urge to shoot at her and shout "Run Fatty Run!" Instead he shouted something else: "Oh and Hit Girl... Good Luck!"

~*Ryan*~

It was about Fucking time!

It took a while but that tubby girl finally got her fat ass out of Ryan's business.

What really caught Ryan's attention was Luke letting that chick go, and calling a hit out on the Mason twins like some kind of fucking godfather bullshit. First Luke came and did some cowboy shit, now he was doing some godfather mafia shit. Fucking dramatic and shit, but hell if it didn't work for them. Ryan didn't care, that Luke was acting like some kind of fucking mega douche, but he was her friend and possibly saved her damn life.

More Hitman, Godfather 'Family' bullshit, and Luke told Ryan to follow him. "Why where the hell we going?" She wondered.

"Just to these gatehouses for now. We need to talk, but we gotta do it, somewhere, where no one crazier than Hit Girl will show up." Ryan followed. He was the one with the guns anyway, whatever...

She watched as Luke went up to the dead body of some stoner kid from school. Whatever, she didn't give a shit about this kid. She just didn't want to look at it. Luke moved the body into one of the gatehouses and creepily put a playing card on him. An Ace of Clubs. What kind of weird shit was this? Ryan looked at Luke's gun, and figured it was better not to ask about it, considering he saved her and all that good stuff. They went to the other gate house.

Luke opened his bag revealing his arsenal of weapons to her. "Well I'll be Fucking Damn'd." Ryan blurted out eye-ing everything inside. So here was Luke with two guns, two axes and a machete, and she had to end up with a Fucking Cardboard box..

"All these weapons in here? They are for BOTH of us." Luke said to her. "Whatever is in there is yours, and mine, and you can use whatever you want whenever you want." He said.

Ryan nodded grabbing a Fire Axe and testing it out with a swing. There was blood on it.

"Where the fuck did you get all these weapons, and who's blood is this?" She said.

Luke lifted his sleeve pointing at the slices on his arms. "It's my blood." he said. "There's more cuts where that came from..." he motioned his hands over his chest as he said that.

"What the hell you been through?" Ryan questioned. "Why did you kill those fucking people? Not that I give a damn, just wondering... And what was that shit about the fucking Mason Bitches earlier?"

Luke sighed and told Ryan the whole story. About her good friend Logan, about the meeting with Juliet and Karl then that stupid Jap Marilyn after. Then those God Damn Mason Bitches. How they tricked Luke and Logan, into an ambush and shooting her in the back as they were examining the body of her other good friend Henry Barren, who those Mason bitches killed right before that. Luke talked about how it was like to be there with a dying Logan "Sor" Sorenson. Through all this talk, Ryan couldn't help but feel every single part of the story was true. Luke seemed so fucking serious as compared to his cocky asshole side he was showing just right outside.

It was more than confirmed, when Luke showed her that messsage "Please Forgive Me" one of the Mason's wrote.

Sorry Mason Bitch, there will be no forgiveness.

Ryan was angry. Her hands were balled into fists, tightening around the handle of the fire axe. Those fucking twins killed them both and she learned the horrible details of all of it. Ryan could feel the tears welling up in her eyes. Luke tried to say something, but Ryan stubbornly turned her head to the side, not to show Luke any weakness.

"I need a gun." Ryan said. Luke nodded and handed her the bigger gun. She knew this gun. It was that idiot, Jethro's gun. How the fuck Luke got it, she'd never know, but she didn't care - Fact is, Ryan Montoya had a gun now, and she was ready to make some bitches suffer.

Luke continued his story about his own kills recently. He had just killed two people, both non-purposely cause the dumbasses would listen or trust him, like Ryan was smartly doing now. What freaked Ryan out, was the dead boy - Alex Thornton, near these gates, was also killed by Luke. She continued listening and watching the earlier cocky boy, tremble his words a little with watery eyes as he finished his story.

The guy had been through Hell.

Ryan had a gun and an Axe now. Everything was going to be A-OK. She'd make sure of it.

~*Luke*~

"There's two things Sor told me before she went...

1. Don't let me... get you down. I want you to be the same cool handed Luke you've always been. Not any of those other bums, who let depression get the better of them. Got that?

And 2. Try to stick to our plan, but... Raise some hell. Don't go getting yourself killed, but Raise some hell.
"

Luke watched as Ryan wiped the tears from her eyes, but nod, with a pissed off, and focused look on her face. Luke could tell she was getting the message that was being given here. Understanding. Ryan was gonna follow the same rules as he was.

"... I wanna see her. " Ryan said.

Luke raised his eyebrows. "What?"

"I wanna see her, Logan Sorenson, I wanna see her. And I wanna see Henry too... and Chanel... and.." Ryan's voice was quivering alot, but she seemed to catch herself.

"Fucking tears. Fuck! Luke. I wanna see them. I just want to see them one last time, tell them good bye. Then I'll KILL those FUCKING MASON BITCHES!!"

Luke had to physically try to calm her to relax and keep it down. "Okay.. we're partners now: Allies, so I just wanna keep you safe. Like I said to Kami. Welcome to 'the family.' If you're part of the family, I'll make sure you're safe." He said. "I'll bring you there, but you gotta promise not to do anything too reckless or stupid, okay?"

Ryan nodded. "Fine." She said bitterly. "Just... Show me."

[[Ryan Montoya and Luke Mendoza Continued to: Out of the Darkness, Into the Night.]]
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

Okay, so she had agreed to Crazy Luke Asshole Guy's thing. Kill some set of twins, and then report back to him? She... guessed. Or maybe that douche on the announcements would talk- no, YELL- about it. Actually, yes, he would. And then he would ramble on about stupid shit as usual, or at worst yell each and every lyric of the national anthem without good pitch or anything.

In any case, her job was now to track down some twins, and then kill them. God, this was like a video game, wasn't it? New sidequest: Find a pair of creepy blonde twins and kill them both.

Why twins, though? Well, why anything? They must have killed a buddy of his or something. Or they just generally pissed him off. Who knew? Actually, didn't that Adams asshole mention something about twins or sisters or something? Probably.

And so, they parted ways. Kami picked herself off the ground and grabbed her things, and soon she and the two went in opposite directions.

Well! That was an interesting encounter.

Kami looked back for a few seconds, before whipping her head forward again.

Nah. They seemed to be minding their own business.

Walking further into the compound, she began to think to herself, again. It wasn't as if she didn't defend herself, though. The thing was, though... she could have died back there. Instead, he decided that it was his job to piss her off as much as possible, and then give her a mission. But let's face it; it was abundantly clear he had more an idea what the hell he was actually doing. Kami had just been screwing around shooting at drunk chicks and whoever that girl was back in the prison. Although this kid was acting like a cowboy or Mafia or whatever the shit he was acting out, it was extremely apparent that he was a lot more competent at, you know, actually being successful.

Oh hell, now she was upset because he was obviously a better murderer than her?! What the hell was wrong with her? It wasn't like she actually enjoyed killing those people or something like that. Her goal was to win, sure. But she wasn't the competitive type, to be honest.

Gah. He didn't seem to fall for the Kiddo thing either. But what did she expect? At least she was Hit-Girl or something like that now...

Actually, Hit-Girl was about equally as cool as Beatrix Kiddo. Seriously.

Having calmed down a bit, she continued walking. Her ears and finger still hurt, but...

She made it.

Kami Steele, Beatrix Kiddo, Hit-Girl, or whatever her name was for the moment quickly left the area.

((Kami Steele continued in Naptime))

Return to “The Gate”