V8 Concepts Question Game (classic version)

Old style

Discuss anything and everything that has to do with SOTF here -- from your favorite character to comments and suggestions about the site! This forum also contains roleplaying guides for your benefit!
Namira

Post by Namira »

Mabel: [Digressions. Messages like six times when one message would do. Often leaves the feeling that she hit send too early. Will blow up your phone for an hour then suddenly leave you on read without saying goodbye. Sometimes makes up abbreviations. Sometimes abbreviates so much that it becomes completely incomprehensible. Only uses incredibly obscure emojis that you are kind of surprised exist. Otherwise constructs her own as monitoring emoji use is one of the ways the phone companies are trying to program their mind controlling satellites.]

Jonesy: [Monosyllabic or essay. There is no middle ground. Does abbreviate, doesn't really emote. Master of 'k', 'lol', 'ttyl'.]

Arabella: [Flowery. Doesn't abbreviate, except to leave xx at the end. Likes to frame messages 'artistically' with pretty emojis (if such a thing exists). Somehow never overruns a single text.]

When's the last time you told somebody you love them?
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

When's the last time you told somebody you love them?
Katelyn: Umm... I told one of my friends I loved them a little while ago, I think... oh gosh, wait, what if I forgot...
Natasha: Too long, now that I'm thinking about it. I should correct this.
Lucio: I tell my mãe that I love her every morning. :)

Question:
Katelyn: "If you could ask me to draw something for you, what would it be?"
THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU. READ ABOUT THEM AND PREPARE YOURSELF.
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson
Pregame: -#->
Memory: -#-#->
Prom: -#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-|

Richard Smith
Memory: ->
V7: -#-#-#-#-|

Ming Robinson

Amber Yates
Pregame: -#-#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-|
[+] V6 Roster
Wiki Pages:
G013: Penelope Fitzgerald
G046: Isabel Ramirez

V6 Meanwhile:
|-#-#-|
[+] V5 Roster
Wiki Pages:
Image G005: Madeline Wilcox
Image G030: Sara Corlett
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Erika: I want to see how you will interpret my art channel's profile picture in your style, or maybe my persona that i use. Don't worry, I will credit you if you let me show it. I like seeing the work of other artists.

Betty: Um... can you draw a picture of me and my bffs together? I'd think it's soooo cute! Maybe, like, in a resturant? drinking boba tea, oh, that will be nice!

Lorenza: My most recent LARP persona! They're a buff, big 'ol pile of hugs and love.

Gabrielle: Draw my cats cuddling me. I know you like them.

use three emojis to describe your outward persona/ what others see you as, and three more to describe what you are really like. Use repeating emojis if you want
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

(Aw yeah, it's necromancy time.)
use three emojis to describe your outward persona/ what others see you as, and three more to describe what you are really like. Use repeating emojis if you want
Katelyn: 😺😻😿 😭😖😫
Natasha: 💢💬💪 💭🧠🤓
Lucio: 🤔🤪😆 🥰🤗🤣

Question:
Natasha: If you had to pick one political ideology to encompass your beliefs, which would you pick? (There is a correct answer...)
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson

Richard Smith

Ming Robinson

Amber Yates
[+] V6 Roster
Wiki Pages:

V6 Meanwhile:
|-#-#-|
[+] V5 Roster
Wiki Pages:
Dogs231

Post by Dogs231 »

Question:
Natasha: If you had to pick one political ideology to encompass your beliefs, which would you pick? (There is a correct answer...)
Corbinian "Corbin" Carabinelli: I lean conservative, but I don't particularly focus on the details.
Abhishek "Abhi" Panicker: This one's easy. Juche, all the way!

Question:

Abhishek "Abhi" Panicker: What's your favorite instrument? I favor the accordion myself.
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-CLASSIC V1:

Code: Select all

Edithe Merdur is looking to axe you a question.

,  /\  .  
 //`-||-'\\ 
(| -=||=- |)
 \\,-||-.// 
  `  ||  '  
     ||     
     ||     
     ||     
()

Trent Sherwin is running away from his problems.

_
              _( }
    -=   _  <<  \
        `.\__/`/\\
  -=      '--'\\  `
       -=     //
              \)

J is a man of few words.

_     
                      | |    
__      _____  _ __ __| |___ 
\ \ /\ / / _ \| '__/ _` / __|
 \ V  V / (_) | | | (_| \__ \
  \_/\_/ \___/|_|  \__,_|___/

Andrew Leeroy is going to beat you to death.

_.--""--._
/  _    _  \
_  ( (_\  /_) )  _
{ \._\   /\   /_./ }
/_"=-.}______{.-="_\
_  _.=("""")=._  _
(_'"_.-"`~~`"-._"'_)
{_"            "_}
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Hades I guess anarchy comes pretty close. I like doing what I want, and I like other people doing what they want, so long as they're not hurting anybody. But when I think about it, I like laws guaranteeing peoples' safety so... maybe anarchy isn't a good fit. This is why I don't usually do politics. Liberalism?

Lynn: You already know the answer to this one, Natty.

Vladimir: Why yes, there is a correct answer, and that answer is the free market. I firmly believe the government should have no interference in business. If capitalism were allowed to run uninfringed, maybe this country would be less of a... in brutish layterms, 'dumpster fire'.

Ruth: Democratic, all the way! A vote for Canon is a vote against my family, and we'll all come wreck your SHIT! Huff...

((Defer to 231's question, I was late in my response))
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Gabrielle: theres that one drum, uh.... handpan?

Lorenza: Hmm.... electric guitar? I dunno do garage band apps count? Possibly my phone?

Bets: The piano, probably.

Erika: ...Xylophone?

Isaiah: Guitar

Question: if you were to be stuck alone in a deserted island (which has food, water and shelter) for a week, what would you bring with you?
[+] v8 babies

VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

if you were to be stuck alone in a deserted island (which has food, water and shelter) for a week, what would you bring with you?
Katelyn: W-Why are we on a deserted island? Are... are we on SOTF? I'm um... sorta scared of that, sorry. I, um, guess I'd bring um... a knife? Knives are useful in the wilderness...
Natasha: Hm... a book, though I'm not sure which book just yet.
Lucio: That's tough! Assuming there was enough food and water for the both of us, I'd bring a friend. Everything's better with a friend.

Question:
Lucio: Tell me a joke! Don't worry if it's bad, mine are worse. 😆
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

Tenshi: The Shield Hero fandom.

Liya: Not exactly a joke, but apparently a slag term for a police helicopter in the drag scene of New Orleans is "pork chopper", and I think that's beautiful.

Lydia: A friend once told me they aspired to become a sword lesbian, so I told them - isn't that called scissoring?

Daniel: Okay so...
[+] one day the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse
knocked on the gate of the king of Englands Castle.

A few moments later a guard answered, he looked at the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse and said "This is the castle of the king of England who are you?".

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse got down off his horse and said "I am the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse, and I want to see the King"

The guard looked at him for a while and said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse, I will ask the king if he will grant you an audience".

The guard went through the castle and to the kings throne room. "King of England" he said "The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse is here to see you". The king turned to the guard and said "Tell the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse that he may speak with me".

The guard returned to the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse and said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse, the king has allowed you to see him, follow me".

So the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse followed the guard to the throne room and went and stood befor the king.

"Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse what is it that you want from me" said the King. The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse bowed before the king and said "I the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse have come to ask for you daughters hand in Marriage".

The king sat quietly to ponder the knights request for a few minutes and then said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse I will grant you my daughters hand in marriage if you get me the Shield of Glory from my Enemy the King of Wales".

The red and white knight on a black and white horse replied "I the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse will fetch you the sheild of Glory and then return for you daughter".

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse then left the castle and remounted on his trusty steed.

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse spent many weeks traveling to the King of Wales castle but finally arrived.

when he arrivd Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse knocked on the gate of the king of Wales Castle.

A few moments later a guard answered, he looked at the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse and said "This is the castle of the king of wales who are you?".

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse got down off his horse and said "I am the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse, and I want to see the King"

The guard looked at him for a while and said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse, I will ask the king if he will grant you an audience".

The guard went through the castle and to the kings throne room. "King of Wales" he said "The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse is here to see you". The king turned to the guard and said "Tell the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse that he may speak with me".

The guard returned to the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse and said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse, the king has allowed you to see him, follow me".

So the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse followed the guard to the throne room and went and stood before the king.

"Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse what is it that you want from me" said the King. The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse bowed before the king and said "I the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse have come to ask for you for the Sheild of Glory".

The king sat quietly to ponder the knights request for a few minutes and then said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse I give you the Sheild of Glory If you get me the sword of might from my enemy the King of".

The red and white knight on a black and white horse replied "I the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse will fetch you the Sword of Might In exchange for the Sheild of Glory".

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse then left the castle and remounted on his trusty steed.

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse spent many weeks traveling to the King of Scotlands castle but finally arrived.

when he finally arrived the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse knocked on the gate of the king of Scotlands Castle.

A few moments later a guard answered, he looked at the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse and said "This is the castle of the king of Scotland who are you?".

The guard went through the castle and to the kings throne room. "King of Scotland" he said "The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse is here to see you". The king turned to the guard and said "Tell the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse that he may speak with me".

So the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse followed the guard to the throne room and went and stood before the king.

"Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse what is it that you want from me" said the King. The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse bowed before the king and said "I the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse have come to ask for the sword of might".

The king sat quietly to ponder the knights request for a few minutes and then said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse I will give you the sword of might if you fetch me the helm of power from my enemy the king of Ireland".

The red and white knight on a black and white horse replied "I the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse will fetch you the helm of power in exchange for the sword of might".

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse spent many weeks traveling to the King of Irelands castle but finally arrived.

One day the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse knocked on the gate of the king of Irelands Castle.

A few moments later a guard answered, he looked at the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse and said "This is the castle of the king of Ireland who are you?".

The guard went through the castle and to the kings throne room. "King of Ireland" he said "The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse is here to see you". The king turned to the guard and said "Tell the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse that he may speak with me".

So the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse followed the guard to the throne room and went and stood befor the king.

"Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse what is it that you want from me" said the King. The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse bowed before the king and said "I the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse have come to ask for the Helm of Power".

The king sat quietly to ponder the knights request for a few minutes and then said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse I will will give you my helm but only if you slay the Black and Blue Dragon with Green and Pink wings".

The red and white knight on a black and white horse replied "I the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse will slay the Black and Blue dragon with the green and pink wings".

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse travelled south to the lair of the Black and blue Dragon with the Green and pink wings.

After fighting for several days with the Black and Blue dragon with the Blue and Pink wings, The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse finally slew the beast.

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse travelled all the way back to the King of Irelands castle.

When he arrived he knocked on the gate. A few minutes later the guard appeared. "Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse, have you completed your quest?".

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse replied "I The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse have defeated the Evil Black and Blue Dragon with the green and pink wings, and wish to see the king".

"Follow me" then said the guard, and he led The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse to the kings throne room.

The king looked at The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse and said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse, have you slain the evil Black and blue Dragon with the Green and Pink wings?"

"Yes I The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse have slain the dragon" said the knight.

"Then here is the Helm of Power" and the king gave the helm of power to The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse.

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse left the Castle of the King of Ireland and and set off back to the king of scotlands Castle.

When he arrived he knocked on the gate. A few minutes later the guard appeared. "Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse, have you completed your quest?".

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse replied "I The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse have the helm of power, and wish to see the king".

"Follow me" then said the guard, and he led The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse to the kings throne room.

The king looked at The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse and said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse, have you got the helm of power?"

"Yes I The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse have the helm of power.

"Then here is the sword of might" and the king gave the sword of might to The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse.

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse left the Castle of the King of scotland and and set off back to the king of wales Castle.

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse replied "I The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse have the Sword of Might, and wish to see the king".

The king looked at The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse and said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse, do you have the Sword of might?"

"Yes I The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse have the Sword of might.

"Then here is the Sheild of Glory" and the king gave the Sheild of glory to The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse.

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse left the Castle of the King of Wales and and set off back to the king of Englands Castle.

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse replied "I The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse have the Sheild of Glory, and wish to see the king".

The king looked at The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse and said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse, Do you have the shield of Glory?"

"Yes I The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse have slain the evil dragon to get the Helm of Power to get the Sword of Might to get the Shield of Glory, so can I now marry you daughter".

And the King replied "No".

Meena: I don't think vines and memes count.

Question: What's the pettiest thing you've ever done?
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Gabrielle:... Um, gore links. for fandom discourse

Lorenza: I told my adopted sister that she isn't part of my family when she sneaked out at night and stole 20 bucks from me. I mean, at least I said sorry.

Erika: Tossed my dad's writing draft out.

Betty: I gave a customer less boba and more ice for being rude to me

Isaiah: ... not telling lol

Allright I actually broke up with someone after she made a really, really bad joke.

Question: What's the best insult you have?
[+] v8 babies

Dogs231

Post by Dogs231 »

Yonagoda wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:11 pm Question: What's the best insult you have?
Abhishek "Abhi" Panicker: Fucking stupid god-damn western fucking imperialist.

Question:

Corbinian "Corbin" Carabinelli: How hard do you study? I'm constantly trying to keep my grades up. It's a pain in the ass, but it's necessary.
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-CLASSIC V1:

Edithe Merdur is looking to axe you a question.

,  /\  .  
 //`-||-'\\ 
(| -=||=- |)
 \\,-||-.// 
  `  ||  '  
     ||     
     ||     
     ||     
()

Trent Sherwin is running away from his problems.

_
              _( }
    -=   _  <<  \
        `.\__/`/\\
  -=      '--'\\  `
       -=     //
              \)

J is a man of few words.

_     
                      | |    
__      _____  _ __ __| |___ 
\ \ /\ / / _ \| '__/ _` / __|
 \ V  V / (_) | | | (_| \__ \
  \_/\_/ \___/|_|  \__,_|___/

Andrew Leeroy is going to beat you to death.

_.--""--._
/  _    _  \
_  ( (_\  /_) )  _
{ \._\   /\   /_./ }
/_"=-.}______{.-="_\
_  _.=("""")=._  _
(_'"_.-"`~~`"-._"'_)
{_"            "_}
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

How hard do you study?
Dominiqua: I’d say I study a good amount. I prefer physical activity over reading though.

Don: I study plenty. I wouldn’t call myself the best student, but it helps.

Chester: I study pretty hard, I’d say. I like to play music while I do.

Karen: The better question is, when am I not studying? My parents push my academic ability to the limit.

Wendy: I study a lot, but, I dunno. My grades are pretty average, if I’m being honest.

Question: Do like to play games on easy mode, hard mode, or something in between?
[+] V7
Mains
Image B018: Ned Jackson- That’s All Folks
Image G039: Yuki Hayashibara- Family is Forever
Image B034: Zachary Beck- Guess I’ll Die
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Do like to play games on easy mode, hard mode, or something in between?
Katelyn: Umm... it sorta depends. I usually play games on their default difficulty, because um, I assume that's what the designers intended for the play experience. On repeat playthroughs I usually make it harder, but um, a lot of my favorite games I love because of their writing and atmosphere, so difficulty isn't really my focus. Um... does that answer your question?
Natasha: I don't play video games.
Lucio: As a certified #gamer I play games on hard mode exclusively. 😎

Question:
Katelyn: If you could have one superpower, which one would it be?
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson

Richard Smith

Ming Robinson

Amber Yates
[+] V6 Roster
Wiki Pages:

V6 Meanwhile:
|-#-#-|
[+] V5 Roster
Wiki Pages:
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

[+] Answers to an earlier question that I wrote and did not post because I was beaten to the punch twice
Bec de Corbin wrote:How hard do you study? I'm constantly trying to keep my grades up. It's a pain in the ass, but it's necessary.
Amaryllis: What you'll never be told about studying is that the key is prioritization. In reviewing a text, you are, effectively, sorting the information into several boxes. For example, what is important to the class? What do I personally find interesting? What can I forget as soon as the exam is over with? That sort of thing, yeah? This sorting of things, this prioritizing, that's how we operate. Take this, you know, razor to your life, and decide what's really important. My cousin Mickey handed this down to me. Best advice I ever got. It helps to be able to put things in order in your life. To cut the shit from the shit.

Take your homework with you out to the woods and see how long you spend looking at it. Read that Gatsby shit on the bus home, try not to find yourself looking out the window. That's studying. You should always be studying. The question is priority. What will you study? Where will you put your eyes? Your ears?

Not in a fucking textbook, that's for sure.

Eugene: Maybe reconsider the way you're framing the question. If it's hard, shit, don't study if you're gonna let it be hard. You don't want that to take much time or effort out of your life. Make it easy on yourself. Get a group together or something, like, people you know. From class. A studying group you'd have then. The crew. It's easier as a team. Who was it that said 'work smarter, not harder' thing, anyway? Nah. Nailed it.

Coda: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you know what, just come back to me at the end.

Mai: I spend about an hour a day studying. Yup. An hour a day. A whole, unbroken sixty minutes. No more. No less. One hour. I start as close to eight o'clock as I can help it, and I end at nine. That's the time I set aside to study, each day. Yup. I set aside an hour each day to study, and in that hour, I am in my room. I spend an hour in my room each night. To study. And that is what I do. There. Yeah. Mhm.

K: Oh, y'know, every now and then. Not too much. Usually at the library, or my friends' house. Not ever really when I'm at home, I guess I'm, uh, too comfortable, yeah. With the television and stuff. Eliminate all distractions if you can. Change your scenery. Ignore things that aren't studying. Especially if there's a test coming up, and there always it, haha. But with the band I don't really get much time for anything. I'm in on the skin of my teeth.

???????: Depends on the weather. Some days I'll spend most of my time studying just because that's all there is to do—I take a lot of hard classes and stuff so it never really stops piling up. But other days, when it's nice and bright out, well—I guess what I'm trying to say is sometimes I'd rather be out flying a kite than studying, really.

Coda: Okay fine look. I don't study. I try to but I just can't look at school shit when I'm not there like that shit fucking sucks, oh my god. I do my homework on the bus or at lunch and that's if I remember I have it. Sorry. Don't need to have a pain in your ass if you don't want it there, my guy. Lesson numero uno. I, uh, I keep up the good 'ol gee pee of aye extrajudicially. Made in its own image.
Katelyn wrote:If you could have one superpower, which one would it be?
Amaryllis: I've always wondered what life would be like if I could breathe underwater.

Eugene: Oh man, do I wish I could fly.

Coda: Time travel! Without a time machine! Just like, let me do it myself! Hell yeah!

Mai: Super strength would be pretty cool... but like I'd want to be able to turn it off and on so I can still have fair fights every now and then.

K: Mind control—I'd be able to tell people when they miss their dot on the field without taking my mouth off my clarinet!

???????: Superpowers? I wouldn't be good with superpowers. Just let me have something small. Let me remember all of my dreams.

Question:
Amaryllis: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

What is the worst pain you have ever felt?
Katelyn: ......nonono......
Natasha: The constant aching pain from leukemia and chemotherapy. I would wish that on no-one, save Henry Kissinger.
Lucio: I broke one of my arms as a kid, that was pretty bad.

Question:
Natasha: If you could challenge anyone to a rap battle on live television, that they would then have to agree to, who would it be?

Return to “Roleplaying Discussion”