V7 Ninth Announcement

Fluff by Deamon, backslash, MK Kilmarnock, Emprexx Plush, Ruggahissy; Announcement by Deamon and backslash

Here you can find all of the announcements made during V7, as well as the previews of the island before it was unveiled.
backslash

V7 Ninth Announcement

Post by backslash »

Tuesday, June 19, 2018: Undisclosed Location, 8 AM

The goat grazing by the water’s edge looked up just as Josie released the arrow. It sailed through the air before landing in the animal’s neck. It staggered a few steps before collapsing, Josie slung her bow over her shoulder and casually strolled over to the downed beast putting a foot on its neck. She shushed its dying pants and pulled her radio out:

“Yeah put me down for that weird French kid and tell Lourvey I can go get some of his bae’s hair if he wants.”

“You’re going to have to be more specific about which weird French kid,” Rai deadpanned into her own radio, slouching in her chair back in the cafeteria. She was pretty sure she knew which one, actually, if only because all of the others were dead now. Still, she wasn’t about to have Josie up her ass later because she made some kind of clerical error.

Stockton - or Domino, as some preferred to call her - had called everyone together a short while ago, setting Rai’s nerves on edge for some kind of emergency. Instead, it was apparently time to indulge some kind of workplace tradition; fantasy football, only with dead teens. Sure. As good a pastime as any.

Rai had radioed Josie for her pick, making sure she wouldn’t bitch the rest of them out for being left out like she had the last time, while she thumbed through the notes on who was left. She wasn’t sure who she’d go with; in her frank estimation none of the kids were a good pick. Ugh, she was going to end up betting on the army brat, wasn’t she?

“Urgh, the weird one who’s not a girl or whatever, Blaze or some shit.”

The overtired, depressed and scraggly-looking tech seated across the table from Rai - ‘seated’ was a strong word actually, he was more ‘slumped’ than anything - was absorbed in swiping through his phone that he held unconventionally close to his chest. “Tell Josie to go drown in a lake,” Dennis Lourvey mumbled. “All my desirable picks are out now, so what’s even the point?” He cleared his throat and downed a shot of red bull, one of two cans that he’d taken out for lunch along with a single protein bar and a sad-looking slice of cheese pizza. “I guess give me the running back DJ guy.”

Abby seemed more flustered than was usual. Rather than her normal dead-eyed wandering through the halls, she was aggressively slurping down ramen noodles at an adjacent table.

“I don’t have time for games and candy or whatever!” she said, slamming the cup of chicken-flavored water down. “One of my goddamn cameras is broken and idiot Ronald broke protocol and set off two explosions!”

The hand-wringing wreck of a man filling a tray of drinks at the counter behind Abby meekly piped up. “A-Actually, my name is Dona--”

But Abby was already gone, muttering numbers and swears into her styrofoam soup cup. Donald looked over to Rai and Lourvey before quickly averting his eyes and absconding with the drinks, headed for the accounting office.

"Ah, Mister...what was it?"

"Oh, j-just Donald is fine!"

Adi's smile dimmed as it did each time they had this exchange. He could pull the boy's file if he wanted to force the issue but it was a matter of respect; self-respect enough for Donald to raise his level of address, and respect enough for Adi to recognize his informality caused discomfort. Adi ignored his correction and reached for the tray. "You are here for my bet?" Presented with such an opportunity earlier in the proceedings Adi would have papered his office with documents of past and present relevance. Certain trends would emerge, he possessed no doubt towards the predictability of data, and they could be taken from abstraction to hard numbers. He could invent models of a sort not unlike a modern day talent scout surveying prospective recruits, and a short list of potential winners would form in time. Yes, he could have done the work.

The results would have likely been wildly inaccurate; these were not numbers he knew how to create let alone manipulate. It would have been an entertaining distraction, though. He wondered if he might take a run at it next year, then opted not to linger how comfortably he imagined that future. "I will take the disgraced...what was the word on his brow? Meninist?" Adi chuckled. "All around him lose their heads but he remains unharmed. Freshly armed as well. Mr. Mortimer will outlive them all."

Rai rolled her eyes at all of them and penciled in a set of initials by each selection. Domino had already picked the Nguyen girl, maybe hoping for a hat trick. Rai suspected she was soon to be disappointed.

Then again, maybe that was part of the point: the thrill of betting against overwhelming odds. With a sigh, Rai added the initials VR next to Faith Marshal-Mackenzie.

Tuesday, June 19, 2018: Undisclosed Location, 9 AM

Tracen sat down and despite how smoothly everything was going he was starting to lose sleep over the clean-up prep. Not because he was stressed about, that wasn't the case at all. No, it was just a lot of work to coordinate and organize. They needed everyone to understand what they needed to do and be ready to do it as soon as they were able. Some departments had already started work on some of their portions of the clean-up, getting as much done early as they could. He appreciated that sort of thing. But he had been careful to caution people not to lose their focus on the most important part of their job. They had already seen one incident caused by a lack of attention and focus, and he personally found it bothersome. But that was an issue for another time, he had his own job to do and an announcement to deliver. So after one final pass of his notes, he flipped the switch and brought all the speakers on the island to life.

"To begin today the buck stopped on Thomas Buckley who was shot by Sakurako Jackson.

"That's a nice simple one to start but make sure to focus because things are about to get messy. After a disagreement turned violent there was a firefight between Ivy Langley, Myles Roux, and Ace Ortega, that saw Myles shoot Ivy and Ace shoot Myles. You all with me? Good. I know that was a lot."

Tracen took a large gulp of coffee and then continued.

"Back to some of the simpler stuff, Diego Larrosa showed his mastery of the shovel once again when he used it to cut Camilla Bell's throat. It's becoming a signature of his so if you see him with it, protect your neck.

Tracen read the next two names on his list and scowled. He hated it when issues weren't dealt with or acted upon in a consistent fashion. It was one of the big issues of his furthers time at the helm of the Arthro Taskforce and he had taken great pains to bring in more consistent rulings across the board when he had been brought on. So the two deaths he had to read out next irked him.

"Next, the collars of Emmett Bunnell and Jonathan Meyers were detonated after they destroyed a camera during a fight. Do be careful with those - some of our camera monitors can be a little trigger-happy when their equipment gets damaged. It's quite expensive, you know."

Tracen drained the remaining of his mug and slammed it back down on his desk.

"We're in the home stretch for the day now as Yuka Hayashibara was filled with buckshot by Erika Stieglitz and bled out as a result. A simple and effective bit of murder there.

"Then after a fierce fistfight, Tyrell Lahti defeated Claudeson Bademosi by drowning him, which for those of you after a bit of trivia is the first kill via drowning we've had this version. Very exciting stuff. Mr. Lahti only had a short time to celebrate his victory however, and then the wounds he sustained during that fight did him in as well. Remember, kids: you can win the battle and still lose the war. Plenty have already."

"Our next kill indulged in a bit of the old ultraviolence, as after a bloody fight Lucas Abernathy was shot to death by Kelly Nguyen.

"Keeping the shootings going Abraham Watanabe finally saw the forest for the trees and as such filled Forrest Quin with lead. I don't approve of the pollution, but I approve of his results.

"And lastly, former contender Madison Springer had a bit of a tantrum and then decided to throw in the towel by shooting herself in the head. Try not to follow her example; it's very disappointing for the viewers at home."

Tracen slid his kill notes to one side and turned his attention to a new piece of paper.

"As your numbers continue to dwindle so to do the number of safe zones you have access to and today is no different as we are removing The Lower Wilds from play. If you can guess where we're going with this please send a postcard in, just hand it to one of the monkeys and they'll pass it to us as soon as they can.

"Finally we move onto the most exciting part of the day as congratulations are in order for Abe Watanabe. Your meal of chicken-fried steak and collard greens can found on The Beach, along with a little something extra on us. It'll be in that lovely VIP area; you know the place, it's the decking with the umbrellas.

"And that's everything for today, if you were planning on lying low until numbers were dwindling before you struck, now's the time to make your move. You'll thank me later. Until tomorrow kids; just remember, you're nearly home."

DAY TEN: TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2018

Weather: The temperature on the island has dipped a little more and the breeze has picked up across the island, turning into a light wind on the coasts. The temperature has highs of around 86 degrees F, 30 degrees C. The moon continues to be in the waxing crescent phase. The tenth announcement will come at 9 AM on June 20.

The rolls for this set can be found below.

Summary:

1. Helena “Hel” Fury (Emprexx Plush)
2. Michael Froese (Kermit) Valerija Bogdanovic (Kermit, Swap Card used)
3. Paloma Salt (Melusine)
4. Shauna Cooke (Namira)
5. Violet Schmidt (CrossBowPig)
[+] Logs
Ricky the heckin' TyrantToday at 11:58 AM
Rolling rolling. 42 kids left to be rolled, 5 rolls, roll call for folks who wanna be present.
RuggahissyToday at 11:58 AM
You wanna roll?
Latin For DragulaToday at 11:58 AM
I am technically alive
BukoToday at 11:59 AM
Here to watch
Ricky the heckin' TyrantToday at 11:59 AM
I can roll.
I also have the list open.
Latin For DragulaToday at 11:59 AM
I'll call for rolls
Let's get a test
/roll 1d200
Sidekick
BOT
Today at 11:59 AM
@Ricky the heckin' Tyrant: 1d200 = (143) = 143
And one more
/roll 1d200
Sidekick
BOT
Today at 11:59 AM
@Ricky the heckin' Tyrant: 1d200 = (73) = 73
Ricky the heckin' TyrantToday at 12:00 PM
Roller's in working order chief
Latin For DragulaToday at 12:00 PM
Alright, Roll 1:
/roll 1d42
Sidekick
BOT
Today at 12:00 PM
@Ricky the heckin' Tyrant: 1d42 = (5) = 5
RuggahissyToday at 12:00 PM
Am I doing the list?
Yes
RuggahissyToday at 12:00 PM
Helena “Hel” Fury (Emprexx Plush)
Latin For DragulaToday at 12:01 PM
Roll 2:
Ricky the heckin' TyrantToday at 12:01 PM
/roll 1d42
Sidekick
BOT
Today at 12:01 PM
@Ricky the heckin' Tyrant: 1d42 = (41) = 41
RuggahissyToday at 12:01 PM
Michael Froese (Kermit)
Roll 3:
/roll 1d42
Sidekick
BOT
@Ricky the heckin' Tyrant: 1d42 = (1) = 1
RuggahissyToday at 12:01 PM
Paloma Salt (Melusine)
Roll 4:
/roll 1d42
Sidekick
BOT
@Ricky the heckin' Tyrant: 1d42 = (38) = 38
RuggahissyToday at 12:02 PM
Shauna Cooke (Namira)
Latin For DragulaToday at 12:02 PM
Roll 5:
Ricky the heckin' TyrantToday at 12:02 PM
/roll 1d42
Sidekick
BOT
Today at 12:02 PM
@Ricky the heckin' Tyrant: 1d42 = (32) = 32
RuggahissyToday at 12:02 PM
Violet Schmidt (CrossBowPig)
Please remember the etiquette surrounding rolls, kill requests, etc. No gloating in the chat about not being rolled, no repeated pleas for heroes outside of the announcement thread, and no unsolicited kill offers to those who have been rolled. This includes making general offers to all that your character is open to killing. Be courteous to your fellow handlers.

There are three days (72 hours) for cards and Danger Zone posts, and a further seven days for Danger Zone exits. The remaining time can be seen here.

Congratulations to BlizzardeyeWonder on winning BDA for the death of Camilla Bell! We'll have a quote nomination thread up shortly.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

throw me deaths ideas for all girls, ill pick the best one, thank you
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

I'm not swapping and I need no death ideas.

[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

Welp

What I’ve got planned for Violet is going to take a bit longer to actually have happen. Like a good bit longer. If you’ve enjoyed Violet so far and would like to see where I’m going with all of this, consider throwing a hero at her. I’d really appreciate it.

I’m not taking death ideas at this time.
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

wow staff are tyrants confirmed and I only now take issue with this tyranny because it directly inconveniences me kermit t. frog.

aight so i'm abooooout 75% sure im gonna swap Val for Frog but like feel free to send death ideas for either child and I'll go through and pick one / decide if ima actually swap in a day or so's time.

heroes would be nice but like im not your boss and you're a being with free will who is generally allowed to do what they want within reason so like yeah etc.
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
It won't get any better. And so, goodnight."
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic
The story of a (failed) revolutionary.

THREADS!

PREGAME: August 12th, 2017 - The explosive sound of metal hitting metal

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Namira

Post by Namira »

Hi y'all please send ideas.

ngl though I would really like a save if one's going cause Shauna's my girl right now and I've been having a blast this last while.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

*cracks knuckles*

hi folks kermit t. frog here can confirm I'm doing a swapperoo w/ Val for Michael.

All gucci on death ideas y'all (let's just say.......... I'd make an allegedly funny pun here if it didn't spoil the killer 😎)
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Melusine wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 9:21 pm throw me deaths ideas for all girls, ill pick the best one, thank you
I’m good on death ideas! Thank you everyone who submitted one
MethodicalSlacker

Hit a wall when it comes to thinking of things on my own, feel free to send death ideas now if you'd like
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
backslash

Post by backslash »

Past time for cards and regular Danger Zone posts. 6 days, 23 hours, and 36 minutes for deaths and Danger Zone exits.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
MethodicalSlacker

Settled on a death idea, thanks to everyone that sent those in
—The Heaven Panel—

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

ribbit ribbit asking for a tentative 3-day extension. I probably won't need it but on weekdays my writing availability is limited since my monitor's well within viewing distance (and reading what kermit is writing distance) of a family member's home office setup and that's an awkward conversation I don't really want to have so I'm asking Just In Case.
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

same here, I want a 3 days extension. I'm in my final stretch to get my degree and I'm working at the same time. Wanna make sure i get that sweet sweet death or whatver
Buko

Post by Buko »

Kermit wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 5:45 am ribbit ribbit asking for a tentative 3-day extension. I probably won't need it but on weekdays my writing availability is limited since my monitor's well within viewing distance (and reading what kermit is writing distance) of a family member's home office setup and that's an awkward conversation I don't really want to have so I'm asking Just In Case.
Melusine wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 3:12 pm same here, I want a 3 days extension. I'm in my final stretch to get my degree and I'm working at the same time. Wanna make sure i get that sweet sweet death or whatver
Granted for both of y'all!
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'

Return to “V7 Announcements”