Night of Gloom

Madeline Wilcox's (Not) Prom Thread. Private.

This is the forum for post-Prom parties and other events that take place after the dance. If you want to tell what your character is doing on Prom night though they are not attending the dance proper, this is probably the best place for that, too. Basically, anything from when the characters leave the dance until the end of the Prom experience belongs here.
VoltTurtle

Night of Gloom

Post by VoltTurtle »

Maddie sat in her lit bedroom, sitting at her desk and glumly staring out her window to the streets below.

Prom night. She thought.

She shut her jade curtains and swiveled her chair around to glance around the room.

They say it is a night of magic, a night of love. She thought. It isn't one for me.

She looked at the computer monitor sitting on her desk, the dark surface reflecting her solemn face. Maddie had no-one to go with to prom in the first place.

I can't really date anyone anyway. Boys or girls. She sadly thought to herself. That would require coming out to them.

Perhaps they would take it well. Perhaps they would dump her instantly. She didn't really know, she was too shy to ask anyone out or accept anyone's dating proposals, and far, far too afraid to come out to them afterwards.

"Dating is hard. It is hard and no-one understands." She whispered to herself.

She got up from her chair and went over to her closet. She slid the door open and glanced at her assortment of clothes. She didn't have anything to wear either. No dresses, dad still won't let me get anything he thinks is "too girly." She thought with apprehension. Get over yourself dad.

She slid her closet door closed. She walked over and flopped down on her bed. This night only served to remind her how, despite her wanting to be in a relationship with someone, she was too shy and too afraid to get into one.

She needed to get her mind off of things. She rolled over and looked over at her computer. I guess I could play some TF2. She thought.

She got out of her bed and pressed the button to turn her computer on. She opened her steam games library and loaded up Team Fortress 2. The title screen appeared and she quickly joined one of her favorite servers.

DA DA DAA NAAA~

The domination tune played as she dominated another player.

DA DA DAA NAAA~

She smiled.

DA DA DAA NAAA~

She guessed this night might not have to be so bad after all.
THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU. READ ABOUT THEM AND PREPARE YOURSELF.
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson
Pregame: -#->
Memory: -#-#->
Prom: -#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-|

Richard Smith
Memory: ->
V7: -#-#-#-#-|

Ming Robinson