I'm still lonely and need relationships

Porting over my relationship thread from the original site. It's probably horribly outdated, but I'll be sure to update it as things come in!

V7 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V7 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
jimmydalad

I'm still lonely and need relationships

Post by jimmydalad »

[+] Lukas Nielson
Lukas Nielson: Lukas is regarded as a bit of a weirdo in school. That may be due to the fact that his mother, Alexis, moonlights as "Tina Dominica",  a relatively well-known dominatrix within the American fetish scene. For the most part, Alexis has tried to raise Lukas out of the scene until he was 13, at which point she slowly started to teach him sex education and opening up about her job due to her feeling that he was inevitably going to find out anyway and felt that the sex education taught at his school was ineffective for real life. He's very protective of his family but has grown used to being teased and asked about his mother's occupation by the rest of his classmates.  Because of this, he considers himself more mature than the average student, leading to him having a minor sense of superiority and is very patient with people, preferring to not give any reaction to fuel the teasing. It's been heard that some of the students approach him privately in order to discuss questions about sex and sexual health because of his mother, which he is more than happy to help with. This has lead him to pursue being a therapist when he gets older. Outside of the people who mock him for his mother's occupation, he's generally pretty open and friendly and known for having a cool head but doesn't tend to be very emotive due to wanting to present himself as mature.

One of his main hobbies is writing, something that his parents were particularly eager for him to pursue as a way to express his creativity. He tends to enjoy writing his own thoughts down in his diary and using them as inspiration for his stories. He's a member of the writing and newspaper club out of his parents' encouragement to join school clubs. He also enjoys just being around people and has been known to people-watch in public places and make up elaborate stories about their lives. A storyteller by nature, he enjoys regaling his friends with stories that mix what really happened with a bit of embellishment mixed in and it tends to be these moments where he becomes highly animated.

While Lukas is pretty sure he is at least bi, with a preference towards boys, he is hesitant to pursue a relationship with anyone out of a belief that they'd expect him to be experienced due to his mother's occupation. He is nervous about kink due to the risks his mother taught him about it and doesn't want to hurt anyone he considers close to. He's refused advances from people, even those he has a crush on, and it would take persistence and a bit of coercion in order for him to get into a relationship.

Relationships

Nick (GeneralGoose): Crush/Good Friend
Blaise (EmpressPlush): Good Friends
Gaelen (Brackie): Good Friends
Abaynesh (Somersault): Good Friends
Billy (Polybius): Good Friends

Lucas (Crossbowpig): Good Friends?
Ned (Ryuji): Casual Friends
Violet (Crossbowpig): Potential friend/acquaintance
Yuki (Ryuji): Writing Buddies

Zach (Ryuji): Tormenter
Ivy (Fenris): Rivals
Keisha (Somersault): Rivals
[+] Milly Rosenberg
Milly Rosenberg: A girl trapped by her circumstances and who hates the people she hangs with. Milly grew up in a well-off household due to her father's career as a Marketing Director. His work kept him out of the house, leaving Milly to grow closer to her mother and distant from her father Her father is an active member of the social elite and forces Milly to conform to the expectations of said elite. This has led her to become friends with the popular rich kids in school, a group that Milly has grown to loathe over time due to them gossiping too much in her eyes and being fake in her eyes. However, she enjoys the perks of popularity such as invitations to parties and feels pressured by her family since they take advantage of her friendships to extend their own social circles, so she sticks with them. In order to cope, she has a pink book at home where she writes down all her negative feelings about her classmates and keeps it a secret to everyone. She also started to troll her classmates, spouting out views they disagree with or things about their past just to get a rise out of them. She does this more with people she doesn't like than people she considers her true friends.

When she interacts with others, she tends to be friendly, but sarcastic. Her main hobby that she is public with is cheerleading and is one of the star cheerleaders of her team due to the amount of practice she has put into it. She is also a fan of video games and anime, but keeps those secret so that she doesn't get ostracised by her friends. She shares these hobbies online with her friends on Discord and also watches live streams of gaming on Twitch. If there's a party, Milly wants to be there and enjoys the atmosphere as well as the alcohol.

Milly's single, but not looking for a relationship. While she may occasionally partake in flirting to be playful or just to get a reaction out of someone, she doesn't want the drama associated with relationships in high school so avoids them.

Relationships
[+] Version 7
Relationship Thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36632799/1/

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o -> o -> o
Memories: o

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o

Christine Summers - "Hey, let's just chill and enjoy each other, ok?" - Profile

Pregame: o
[+] Artsy Stuff by Other People
[+] Aria Samuels by Un-Persona
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Mimi
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Kotorikun
Here
[+] Milly Rosenberg by Mimi
Here
[+] Cursed Milly Rosenberg by Mimi
Here
[+] Gremlin Christine by Kotori
Here
Frozen Smoke

Post by Frozen Smoke »

Hey jimmy! I'm here as promised to rub my characters against yours and see what happens!

Lukas Nielson

Parker sees;
This has lead him to pursue being a therapist when he gets older.
And quietly moves away.

Faith probably gives him casual shit on a semi-regular basis, but it's nothing targeted, just a 'target of opportunity' for mockery. I imagine he doesn't appreciate being used as a human punchline, but that's on him as far as Faith is concerned.

Milly Rosenberg

As we discussed, Parker and her drink sometimes at parties! I wouldn't call them friends, more just people who can stand each other's company. Parker at least has some level of respect for her for being able to hang in the snakepit that is GHHS' popular clique as well.

Faith I'm sure knows Milly, but I have a hard time getting a read on how she'd feel about her. I feel like the two of them are going to clash just due to her trolling Faith, but I can see Faith laughing it off to some degree as well, it really just depends on how effective Milly is at really getting under her skin. She can deal with political stuff, but poking at her self-worth/self-image/'independence' would get a rise out of her that'd taint their relationship. Faith'd still act nice around her, but would ice her out as much as possible in terms of doing stuff with her if it went down that route.
[+] V7
Relationship Thread!

ImageFaith Clementine Marshal-Mackenzie
[+] Pregame
Memories: Making old enemies
Present Day: Making new friends - Playing childish games - Acting like an adult
Oneshots: Tidying up - Coming home
ImageParker Green
[+] Pregame
Memories: Cheaters never prosper - Except when they do - Keeping promises
Present Day: Getting informed - Playing nice - Keeping up appearances - Playing Games - Talking too much
Oneshots: Preparing for battle
Luca Thomas
[+] Pregame
Present Day: Being a team player
Prom: Trying her best
Memories:
Criticism or thoughts on my writing are welcome and appreciated - always looking to improve! Feel free to poke me on Discord or via PM.
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

Camilla could be friends with Lukas. It's unlikely that she'd ever bring up his mother in conversation, and maybe they talk sometimes.

Meilin isn't really a rich/popular kid, but she does seem to hang around quite a few of them. If she's met Milly, she'd probably try to be her friend.
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"

Return to “V7 Pregame Planning”