Avast, ye hearties!

B028 start

A ways down from the main beach is the rusted remains of a large modern day freighter, lore suggesting it was downed by the joint efforts of a bad storm and a drunken captain. Although heavily rusted, it’s still accessible and could be a decent place to wait out a storm.
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

((Aria Samuels continued from The Despair Game))

Once he was a safe distance away from the hanger, Aria started to walk and conserve his energy. He knew he had limited supplies and didn't want to splurge it all at once in lieu of consuming all of his rations. He needed to survive and he didn't want to die of starvation. While dying of his classmates wasn't good, dying by starvation would be pure torture for him. Luckily, he had gotten himself a weapon. He didn't want to think about the two girls before. They were just trouble waiting to happen.

Eventually, after aimless wondering where he had no idea where to go, he eventually found himself on a beach. The presence of said beach only confirmed to him that there was no way off of this island without winning the game. He didn't want to play though. While he didn't love his classmates, he certainly did not want to commit murder to survive. He was scared though, scared that others would attack him to suit their own desires. That was a heavy possibility and Aria didn't want to die so that another person could escape.

His continued wanderings eventually lead him to a strange sight and one he was not expecting. It took a while for him to register the large ship that apparently was marooned on the beach. It took him another few moments to register that there were sounds of activity coming from the ship. His body tensed up and he gripped onto his golf club harder as he started to creep up to the ship.

The closer he got, the more the voices became distinct and he recognized one of the voices. Sean Mulcahy, one of the weirdest kids in school. His obsession with pirates and all that jazz rubbed him the wrong way and for a moment, he was tempted to just turn around and get away from the ship as fast as possible so he wouldn't be subjected to the moronic ramblings of Sean the pirate. He then realized that Sean was practically harmless and probably wouldn't hurt him. Sure he was pretty close to being crazy, but at least he wasn't psychotic.

He took a moment to appreciate the irony of finding the pirate student in a marooned ship. He wondered for a moment if the people who organized the game planned this, but then decided to throw away that thought. He needed to focus. He assumed that Sean wasn't going to hurt him, but he wasn't sure. He held his weapon at the ready as he approached the ship.

"H-hello?" Aria called out, voice quivering nervously. He was just hoping that he wasn't going to get pounced upon and killed for this. He didn't want to die. He had to survive.
[+] Version 7
Relationship Thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36632799/1/

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o -> o -> o
Memories: o

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o

Christine Summers - "Hey, let's just chill and enjoy each other, ok?" - Profile

Pregame: o
[+] Artsy Stuff by Other People
[+] Aria Samuels by Un-Persona
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Mimi
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Kotorikun
Here
[+] Milly Rosenberg by Mimi
Here
[+] Cursed Milly Rosenberg by Mimi
Here
[+] Gremlin Christine by Kotori
Here
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Sara, in her haste to bring the porthole back to Sean and not worry about where it came from, forgot to consider the fact that it was a tad bit worrying that the ship was falling apart. She shivered at the thought of the ship collapsing while the two of them were on it. She calmed herself though, the ship was certainly sturdy enough to keep together, the porthole might have just fallen off when the ship crashed.

She decided to just sit down and watch Sean work. As she sat down, and started watching him work, she heard a faint hello come from off the ship. She walked to the edge of the deck and peered over the railing to see an unfamiliar boy standing down below, clutching a golf club. Her eyes went wide. That boy had heard them talking. That boy knew they were up here, especially now that they had probably seen her. She started to panic, what if this boy was going to try to hurt them? The boy would probably not announce his presence to the two of them if they were intending to do just that, but what if that is what they WANT them to think? What if they were trying to lower Sara's and Sean's guard and then strike when the two of them least expect it?

She didn't know what to do. She turned to Sean. Sean might know what to do. "Uh... Captain... you may want to address the person on the beach down below." She worried more about what the boy down there was planning to do. She really hoped that the boy had peaceful intentions, because if he didn't, there would be no real way for her to defend herself.
THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU. READ ABOUT THEM AND PREPARE YOURSELF.
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson
Pregame: -#->
Memory: -#-#->
Prom: -#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-|

Richard Smith
Memory: ->
V7: -#-#-#-#-|

Ming Robinson

Amber Yates
Pregame: -#-#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-|
[+] V6 Roster
Wiki Pages:
G013: Penelope Fitzgerald
G046: Isabel Ramirez

V6 Meanwhile:
|-#-#-|
[+] V5 Roster
Wiki Pages:
Image G005: Madeline Wilcox
Image G030: Sara Corlett
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

"Aye, aye, so I heard..."

Sean pushed on his knees to aid in rising to a standing position, and took a quick look over his work before turning to Sara. "Do you know who it is?" He asked quietly, adjusting the bandanna on his head and ensuring it was snug. Without really waiting for Sara to answer, he walked over to the stock of supplies and looked over them. He bent down to pick up his tool of choice, then stepped back to Sara.

Sean gripped the katar in his hand for the second time, and smiled. "I'm going to make a good first impression on our new guest. Can you go over, first mate Sara, and pack up our supplies so they're not exposed to the elements? Pack all the inedible stuff in one bag, all the edibles separately."

Sean smiled one more affirming smile, then made careful footwork across the slanted deck until he was at the railing where Sara was. He hoped that the person wasn't holding a gun or anything that would allow him to possibly commandeer the ship with a bit of forceful parley. That would be, for lack of a more powerful term, very, VERY bad.

The captain of the Rusty Freighter pirates peered over the railing and saw the boy that Sara had also seen. It took a little bit of time and squinting in the waning sunlight to make identification at this distance, but Sean soon realized he was looking at one Aria Samuels. Raising the armed hand high up against the setting sun, Sean beamed and called down.

"AHOY THERE, YOU LANDLUBBIN' SCALLYWAG!" he shouted with as much energy as he could muster. "WHAT BE BRINGIN' YOU TO ME PART O' THE SEAS!?"
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

Aria waited for a moment, unsure if he had been heard by Sean in the first place. Maybe they were just ignoring him or possibly planning something. Aria wasn't sure and frankly, he didn't like waiting. He felt vulnerable out in the open and Sean had the advantage when it came to terrain with the big ship towering over him. He prayed that Sean didn't have a gun or if he did have a gun, was not trigger happy to the point where he would be shot before he had any chance to defend himself or even talk to him.

Then he made his appearance and Aria screamed in fear. The guy had a fucking blade grasped in his arm, A really really sharp thing that could probably pierce right through his lithe frame. His golf club could probably be described as inept when compared to the blade. It was blunt while the other thing was sharp. Aria mused to himself about how he got such a crappy weapon compared to the others he had met. It was like the powers beyond wanted him to fail miserably and die a horrible death on the island.

"I-I-I was j-j-just looking for somewhere safe to be." Aria called out fearfully, his legs shaking in fear as he held his weapon aloft. While it was good that he had a weapon, what sucked was the fact that it was just a golf club. He wasn't sure if Sean was picking a fight, but he could feel the adrenaline starting to pump through his body as his impulses were driving him to get the hell out of there. He had a weapon though, so maybe he could intimidate him. Then again, he just screamed in fear. He doubted that he could intimidate a flower at this point, but he had to try.

"I-I'm not afraid of fighting you i-i-if I have to!" He shouted, trying to hide his shaking legs from Sean. "I-I would rather not though. S-s-s-so would you mind if w-w-we talked or something? P-P-Please?" Towards the end, any pretense of bravado was lost and he started to tear up. He couldn't cry, not again. He had to stay strong. At the same time though, he was so scared. He didn't want to die. He wanted to stay alive. He wanted to live. He didn't deserve to die. Aria made an effort to hide his tears, he couldn't let Sean see this. Not when he was in such a state.
[+] Version 7

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Sara stood behind Sean, just out of sight, and listened to the confrontation. The boy had let out a scream and sounded extremely afraid. Why is that? She didn't think either of them were very threatening, although that large blade that Sean had might give someone the wrong impression. Regardless, he didn't sound like someone that came here to kill them both, he sounded like someone that came here to try and find a safe place, someone just as afraid as her. She went over to the railing and addressed the boy. "Um... you don't need to be afraid!" She yelled down. "We aren't going to hurt you!"

She meant it too. The boy was afraid. She didn't want anyone to be afraid of her or Sean. They weren't people to be afraid of. She thought for a moment. Perhaps this boy would like to join their crew? Assuming he wanted to find a place to stay, there would be no real reason for him to refuse, and someone to help them collect water and do other things around the ship would only be a boon to them. She just needed to talk to Sean about it, he is the captain after all, and much better at talking to people than her to boot.

She yelled down to the boy again. "Just... stay there for a moment." She turned to Sean. "Perhaps we could convince this boy to join our crew? He doesn't seem to be a threat, and actually appears to be scared, I think he just might want some place to stay. Plus, an extra pair of hands can't hurt, can it?" She said with sincerity. "No reason not to try, I think."
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson

Richard Smith

Ming Robinson

Amber Yates
[+] V6 Roster
Wiki Pages:

V6 Meanwhile:
|-#-#-|
[+] V5 Roster
Wiki Pages:
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Sean scratched the back of his head... being careful to use the hand that wasn't armed with a scary blade of pointiness, since it seemed like that could end only one way. While still looking down at the castaway who wanted to come aboard, he gave a slight hum of doubt.

"I dunno, Sara..." Sean said. "He seems kinda whiny and weak right now. Not sure if he's really pirate material." Clearing his throat for a bit, he called back down again. "Oy, ye fleabitten skallywag! What makes ye think we be out fer a fight? It's ye who be lookin' upon mah ship!"

The smile on the boy's face was a clear indicator of just how much he was enjoying this. The doubt and reluctance left his voice when he was playing up the pirate side, the brave captain of the fierce seas who distanced himself from the island of the unknown. Really, the only two souls he had encountered so far were Sara and Aria, so it was more than likely that the true scale of the situation had yet to sink in. As long as he kept the scope limited, as long as he was the brave pirate...

Sean had forgotten what fear was. In doing so, he allowed himself to smile once more, pointing the katar in a sweeping gesture over the rusted and somewhat drowned vessel. "But if it's a safe place ye be lookin' for, lad... then this be the place. So if yer up for the adventure, climb aboard!"

Sean stepped about a foot back from the railing and turned to Sara.

"Yeah. I guess I changed my mind."
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

Why was Sean smiling? Was he finding some perverse enjoyment out of the game? Like it was his chance to play fucking pirate while everyone else was dying around them. Aria was mildly disturbed by his smile, wondering just how much fun the kid was having. He was really playing up the part as a pirate captain though, and Aria begrudgingly had to give him props for that. However, that meant it would be more aggravating to be around him if he continued to play pirate and Aria wasn't sure how he could keep his patience.

Then Sean spoke again, his voice booming out. He actually sort of made sense in a way. There was really no reason for them to pick a fight in the first place. Aria was just nervous though. Well, more petrified than nervous. He didn't want to take any chances. Aria knew that if he left his guard down, he would very much be signing his own death warrant and Aria liked being alive. Actually, him liking being alive before being taken onto this island would be a more accurate depiction of his feelings.

"I-I'm just s-s-scared. I d-d-d-don't wanna die." Aria replied meekly, looking down in embarrassment. He felt so useless, so pathetic. He wasn't even sure if they wanted him to join them in the first place. He never really considered himself to be prime material. He was a bit of a loser if he had to be honest with himself. Even though that was the case though, he wanted to be alive. He wanted it more than anything else. He didn't want to think of death. He didn't want to know what it was like or what would become of him afterwards. It was a big no-no to him and he would do anything to stay away from it.

Wait... Did he just hear that correctly? He was welcome with them? Aria smiled happily, relief overwhelming him as he dropped to his knees for a moment out of pure joy. He wasn't going to be alone. He wasn't going to have to worry about secret backdoor plans like before. Hushed whispers that just served to up his paranoia. No, he was safe for the moment and that was all he could've asked for.

Aria pushed himself up and ran to the ship as fast as he could, climbing in quickly to spend as little time out in the open as possible. Looking around, he noticed the presence of a girl that he didn't notice up until now. She'd seen her around school, but he never really picked up her name. Sean was pretty famous around Aurora High School, so he was able to remember that name easily. This girl though, he never really remembered anything significant about her, so he never really had a chance to learn her name.

"Oh h-h-hi there, m-my name's Aria, w-w-what's yours?" Aria asked, meaning to be polite. He was used to putting on the stutter and it was hard to shake off. While it really wasn't important to stutter a lot, he still felt nervous about being with the two of them. After all, what did they think of him? Did they think he was useless? What did they want him to do? So many questions were in his mind, it was hard to make sense of them all. Then again, he was used to this.
[+] Version 7

Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Sean didn't seem to agree with her that the boy could be some sort of help. Sara was a bit disappointed, as she thought that having an extra pair of hands would be a great help to their overall survival, but perhaps Sean was right. But, just as she started to agree with his decision, Sean called down to the boy and told him that he could come on up.

Before Sara could really react, the boy was up on the deck in no time flat, already telling her that his name was Aria and asking her what her name was in return. He sounded just as nervous as she usually was, with a very noticeable stutter in his speech. "Well... um... my name is Sara." She was unsure of anything else to say to Aria, she was never the best at making conversation back in Aurora, especially with people she didn't know, but admittedly she barely knew anyone. Sean was one of the few exceptions, and she was still quite glad she found him so quickly.

She addressed Aria. "So, um, anyway, welcome aboard. I am first mate Sara and this..." She gestured at Sean. "...is Captain Mulcahy." Sara was getting quite into the whole pirate thing. She didn't really know why, she was usually more serious than this, but it was keeping her from being overcome by the stress of the situation, so she didn't question it. She continued. "To bring you up to speed, our captain is going to decide what you will be doing aboard the ship, he is much more experienced than me at being a pirate, so I am certain that he will know exactly what you should do as a member of our crew." She realized that she might be putting a lot of pressure on Sean, but she didn't really know herself what Aria should do and she was quite confident that Sean had already figured out what Aria should do long before he invited Aria aboard.
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson

Richard Smith

Ming Robinson

Amber Yates
[+] V6 Roster
Wiki Pages:

V6 Meanwhile:
|-#-#-|
[+] V5 Roster
Wiki Pages:
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

While Sara was giving her little speech (and a fine one it was, at that), Sean was busying himself by having returned to the railing. The sun had been setting over port for a while, leaving the beach and the small amount of water between covered in a shadow cast from the iron beast partially drowned in the salty water. Beyond that, the island was burned a lovely shade of red, matching that of the late evening sky.

Red skies at night, they say. Sailor's delight.

The sky and the water were the two sources of joy that Sean had. By contrast, the island's corners and shadows held nothing but doubt. Would a true pirate see it as adventure? Tomorrow, would they leave the freighter and search around the beach, perhaps daring to step foot towards the cove to the north or into the treeline far inland?

What awaited them tomorrow was anybody's guess. What mattered now was that in the face of it all, come bad memory or neck-clasped symbol of bondage adorning them, they were alive. There were now three people on a boat and, as long as the warm wind was touching Sean's face, he could remember that he was still alive. He would not die a dog, but remain a free man. That's what being a pirate was all about.

He turned away from the island and walked down the slightly tilted deck, resting at the port railing. Folding his arms across his chest while he watched the sun set, Sean let his mouth turn up into a smile.

"What we're going to do tonight is get some sleep. I know it's not exciting, but the real work to being a pirate comes tomorrow. We need to get all our stuff inside and off the deck in case it rains."

He turned away from the boat's edge to face his crew. He could only hope the sunset was giving him a cool backdrop as he gave his orders.

"We'll likely find nothing soft for bedding, but if we allocate resources properly, we can arrange our extra clothes and other soft effects in our bags as pillows. There are several high and dry rooms in the ship's interior, maybe even a bunk room, where we can sleep. It's getting really dark, so we'll have to prepare our flashlights. Tomorrow... ... we'll think about what we do tomorrow, okay?"

One day at a time.

Night falls, me hearties.
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

So her name was Sara and unfortunately, she was all in for this little escapade of weirdness. Aria was having mixed feelings. On one hand, he was safe and sound and probably found a nice place to sleep. On the other hand, he was with Sean and Sara in their crazy whatever the hell they were doing. Aria needed to look on the bright side though. He was safe. He didn't think either of them would bring him any harm and if being safe meant that he had to continue playing pirate, that was a sacrifice that he was willing to make.

Sean seemed to be getting really into it all and Aria was pretty impressed. He wasn't like himself, who broke down crying in a corner of an airline hanger. Sure he was a little bit on the crazy side, but it was the fun crazy, not the crazy that would get him shanked by the end. He also was putting up a very brave front, which Aria could only marvel. Why was he so confident and happy being on the island? Maybe he would find out with time. It seemed that way in any case.

"A-a-aye aye captain." Aria replied to Sean's orders. Out of all of them, Sean would probably be the best leader due to Aria being the way he was and from what he observed of Sara, she probably wasn't leadership material. Turning to where he saw the items, he started moving them inside. He had to be seen as useful to the others. He couldn't let himself be seen as useless. If he did, they'd leave him high and dry without protection and vulnerable again. He didn't want to be vulnerable again.
[+] Version 7

Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Sara nodded at the captain's orders as the sun sank below the horizon. She was already getting a bit tired and it might be best for them to just go to sleep rather than attempt to be night owls. "Alright then, let's pack up our stuff and head below deck." She after hastily putting everything back in her bag and hoisting it over her shoulder, Sara flicked on her flashlight and made her way below deck. The interior of the ship was almost pitch black now that nighttime has fallen, given that the only thing keeping it lit was sunlight from the outside.

Sara didn't know too much about the layout of ships, but typically the areas that contained beds were the crew rooms, which were normally located near the galley of a ship. However, she knew where neither of those things were. She checked all the rooms nearby the staircase up to the deck with her flashlight, finding little to nothing inside of them. Evidently the crew quarters were somewhere else in the freighter, and they were likely to not find them quickly now that night has fallen. "I guess this place is as good as any to set up some bedding."

She placed her bag on the ground and pulled out her extra clothes. She placed her clothes on the floor in a makeshift bedspread and placed her bag at the end as a sort of lumpy pillow, per Sean's suggestion. Sara rubbed her eyes as she lied down on her clothing bedspread and placed her head on her bag. It wasn't exactly comfortable, and she was rather cold, but it was better than having nothing between her and the cold metal floor of the ship.

As she lied there, her eyelids got heavier and heavier until they shut entirely and she fell asleep for the night...

((Sara Corllett continued in ))
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson

Richard Smith

Ming Robinson

Amber Yates
[+] V6 Roster
Wiki Pages:

V6 Meanwhile:
|-#-#-|
[+] V5 Roster
Wiki Pages:
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

"I should have thought ahead," Sean thought aloud. The beam of his flashlight danced with Sara's, having found only empty or otherwise currently useless rooms along with hers. That was to say, rooms that weren't bunk rooms, since calling a room of any other function 'useless' was a little unfair. They were useless to the situation right now, but one never knew when a trip to the boiler room would be handy.

Then again, that thing was in the stern, and... likely flooded. Oh well.

Sean stood his flashlight on end while he prepared for sleep. Sara was making some pretty good progress in getting a suitable area set up using some of his advice. The clothing to make a bedroll was a nice touch, but Sean had packed his old sleeping bag, the same one he used in the scouts, rendering that bit unnecessary. He was elated to discover that the terrorists did not take that from him, and so he proudly pulled out a sleeping bag with various mariner's flags depicted on it.

"My dad suggested I pack this," Sean started to explain, "because he said I shouldn't trust hotel beds. Should sleep on top of them in the sleeping bag, instead. Figured was worth a shot, and besides..." His voice tapered off a bit, and he ended up mouthing the next words instead of truly saying them.

It reminds me of home.

He had spoken too much, dug a little too deep and because of it, he created a well full of memories. It was a mistake, but he would not let it completely demoralize him. Not in front of everybody else. Sean laid his sleeping bag on the floor of the room a few feet away from Sara, and a few feet down the way so they weren't in each other's face. He did the same thing with his bag he had told Sara to do, pushing things around so his head would be resting on the rest of his wadded-up clothes. He invited Aria to do the same as they had done, scootched down in his sleeping bag until he was nice and comfortable, and grabbed his flashlight to flip it off.

Sean did not stir until morning, when a strange sound blared over the ship. After a few waking moments granted some lucidity, he realized just what it was. It was somebody talking to all of them over an intercom. The voice sounded familiar, too...

"Good morning, everyone."
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

((GMing like a crack fiend on deviantart))

The second day for the Rusty Freighter pirates was, in the mind of their captain, a blur. The loudspeakers crackling in the morning had shaken them all awake, and they were subjected to the strangely youthful, almost pleasing voice of a man who had less than pleasing information to relay. About halfway through the speech, after several names had been listed, Sean walked out of the darkened room lit only by a few derelict portholes and up onto the deck.

The only comfort to be found in the present moment was the sea. As loud as the announcements and notices of death were, Sean's mind struggled to make the roar of the waves louder. He stood at port with his arms crossed and an empty expression until the outside noise finally stopped.

Much of the day was spent scouring the inside of the ship, trying to get a good internal map for all the inaccessible areas blocked off by the water that had infiltrated the partially-drowned ship's hull. Some searching had revealed one of the bunk rooms that they had been needing so sorely just the past night, though what remained of the beds inside were rather grungy and ruined. Properly covered, though, there were still a couple good mattresses and they could honestly jerry-rig the frames if so needed.

Some more time was spent filling the makeshift water purifier with sea water so that evaporation could do the rest. Sean knew cellophane or plastic wrap would have been much better, but they had to make the best of the situation and what materials they had, and Sara had tinfoil. He was sure it also made her feel more useful. It seemed the only one of the three that had a weapon, after all, was himself. It was up to the captain to defend them.

They could change that another day, get a heavily armed pirate crew. That would be another day, though. As they set up the best beds they could as the sun fell, and rested deep within the iron belly of the freighter, Sean's mind was running and trying to dream up ways they could hack together makeshift weapons.

---

Captain Sean Mulcahy had his back to the wall. The terrifying scourge of the sea, Captain Black Adonis, had sent chain shot through his mast, and grapeshot through his sails and his men. The cannons were out of powder, the hull taking too much damage, and Adonis had set his ship alongside to begin boarding. It would be an all-out swashbuckling slaughter to the finish, but the Mulcahy pirates were far too sparsely armed.

The poor captain knew he had to do something. His flintlocks ended up overboard just a few minutes earlier when the ship was so violently rocked by the nautical carnage that was Adonis's assault. He could take a shot to eliminate the captain and demoralize the enemy crew, but he needed a weapon to do it...

An idea ran through Captain Mulcahy's head. He immediately headed back into the cabin of the ship... only to be met with the unexpected form of principal Freeman dressed in pirate garb that would make Anne Bonney proud. She picked up a rusty old microphone from the navigation deck and cleared her throat, then spoke in a young man's voice.

Good morning, children.

---

"Sara. Aria."

Sean nudged the two of them awake, his bag already slung over his shoulder. "We have to go. Leave everything."

He made sure that the two were fully lucid before heading up towards the deck. He stopped halfway up the stairs as the thought hit him. This time, he wasn't going that way. "We, uh... we have to leave for a while. The ship should be fine while we're gone. As he turned to find the entrance that he had used to first enter the ship, his beloved ship, he tried not to let them see the tears forming up in his eyes. Instead, he choked up them to utter a single command.

"Land ho!"

((Sean Mulcahy, and the merry band of pirates, continued in Prepare to be Boarded))
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

((Just posting in here to close it off))

The next day passed by without much happening. What was most notable was the announcements and the harsh reality that people had already killed. Aria was lucky and smart for not trusting those two girls from before. They probably were conspiring against him and thus, he tried to convince himself that the actions he took were correct. There was always that feeling though, and Aria just did his best to ignore it. He couldn't worry about that now.

He was enjoying getting sleep. Sleep was very nice and comforting. It allowed him to relax and stay calm, not worry about anything and the world that was around him at that moment. It was times of true peace, something he very much wanted now. His dreams were just plain blackness, like a void. It was numbing and that eased Aria's nerves to the point where he had restful sleeps during his time here.

That was why he was disgruntled when he was woken up by Sean. He didn't want to object though, he couldn't be seen as weak. He was surprised that Sean wanted to leave the pirate ship, evidently something happened, but he felt it was best not to ask right now. He just needed to go with the flow and see where it would take him. Therefore, he slung his bag over him and picked up his golf club, ready to follow his captain anywhere. As long as he stayed safe, that was all that mattered.

((Aria Samuels continued in Prepare To Be Boarded))
[+] Version 7

Here
Here
Here