why are you all like this

why do you write so much why does everything happen so much | a relationship thread

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Maraoone

why are you all like this

Post by Maraoone »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'll fix this up later probably maybe who knows

ok so i have three four concepts that have meat under their bones. these are rough rough drafts so if things change later on, don't be too surprised.

yes i copy pasted these from the concepts thread don't judge me

also fair note i'm fairly low-energy so i'll probably be slow at replying to these gomenapologies

june madison:
- your typical dean's lister on the surface
- has good grades, wants to get into a Good College
- likes cooking chinese and american food
- centrist, probably biden democrat kind of person
- likes listening to bossa nova music because it brings her to her happy place
- also has severe anger issues that are unknown to everyone except her family and closest friends. she's been working very hard to keep it under control, goes to therapy for it, she's terrified that if she has an outburst it'll ruin her chances at a good life. she's lost a few friends due to some of these outbursts
- she really likes cooking, might be what she studies for in college
- in terms of relationships with frends aside from the s i n k i d s, she's probably personable in general. she likes being liked, and is mostly good at keeping her temper under control, so she's friendly in general. probably closest with fellow high-achievers.
- in terms of enemies, just, like, general shit-stirrers. she'll make a point to avoid these people because they raise her blood pressure, she won't actively fight them i think??? not entirely sure here so if you want to propose something here i'm all ears
- straight. maybe a few boyfriends, casual, hasn't really gotten much more serious than that. most she's ever done is kissed, if that, even
[+] relationships ig
jayson sabangan:
- pinoy squad!!!
- laidback, chill, likes putting his head down for the most part
- loves drawing, cartoon-ish style, gets flooded with art requests by his friends
- recently moved to the philippines around 8th grade or so, misses home, feels a constant sense of disconnection and not belonging, even among the friends he currently has
- autistic
- friends are probably fellow art friends and stuff
- he regrets to inform you that he is in fact part of the basketball team, his father made him go there so he could be in a sportsball team, but he's short and chonky and clumsy so he's really not a good fit. he hates going there every single day, it is humiliating, but such is life.
- pansexual but more attracted to boys than girls, closer to aromantic than not, not really strongly involved in romance either way (but am willing to hear ideas suggesting otherwise). mostly looks on at crushes and does nothing because he's pretty sure he'll fuck it up somehow because of how socially awkward he is
[+] moar relationships
nyah ellwood:
- NI-ah not NYAH
- born in kenya
- adopted by a white couple when she was a toddler, too young to remember where she came from or who her birth parents were
- you're the best! around! nothing's gonna ever keep you down! one of the top players of a flash game called transformice, is actually Very dedicated to the smol online community there
- kinda terrified of what's to come because transformice is based on adobe flash which is shutting down by the end of 2020. the community in the game is slowly dying, shrinking, she's basically ageing out because the game's mostly aimed for people Younger than her
- is currently looking for another game/community to join/get good at, but has had no success so far
- is kind of a loner irl with unremarkable grades because she structured her life around her online friends
- doesn't really have any other hobbies
- if she has friends it's probably among the gaming group but it's more talking about games than playing games because her laptop is a brick that can't handle super complex games
- actually she probably dabbles with both the anti sotf and the tankie group so if your kids are in those groups/affiliated with them hit me up. basically ends up in them because she needs to find a group of friends somehow right? starts with anti sotf group, drifts away from them but hangs around for Reasons, gravitates more towards tankie group now
- has conservative missionary parents so she probably doesn't bring up her politics around them because it's pretty clear their views are different from hers and she doesnt like fighting. she keeps quiet about her views in general because she's never sure if she's researched them enough, if she knows enough
[+] moar
saim bonilla:
- SA-eem
- pakistani mom, puerto rican-american dad. mom is first gen immigrant, doctor of some kind, dad is second gen born and raised in salem
- sk8r boi!!! it's a pretty consistent hobby he has had since childhood
- had a pretty lonely elementary school life, pretty friendless because he was a rather taciturn kid at this point in time
- got introduced to some sportsball or another around middle schoolbecause [static]
- became fit basically had a Glo Up so lots of girls started having crushes on him and stuff
- actually really really liked all this positive attention, leaned into it.
- is also gay btw so not like any of those crushes actually went anywhere
- very gay
- conflict with his dad in particular re this, both parents are traditional. the mom is kinda cool with it though and there's this kind of truce for the meantime, an uneasy truce in the house. they don't talk much about this
- he's closer to his mom than his dad in general
- he basically purposefully puts on this sort of bad boy aesthetic because it's what Hot and Cool with the Teens and also he generally likes guys that look like that and also also he likes being handsome he likes being admire
- to clarify i mean most of his shirts are probably sleeveless/muscle shirts along with ripped jeans, shorts, will try to get tattoos as soon as he's able, spends an hour a day styling his hair, the works
- terminally online on instagram/twitter 😔 probably has hundreds and hundreds of picture, 75-90% selfies
- Impostor Syndrome. deep-seated feeling that he doesnt belong where he is socially and that someone will find him out sooner or later, make him friendless as he belongs
- generally personable because he's popular so it kinda feels required at this point
- gay™️ has probably dated/had flings with many boys at this point. im undecided atm wrt long-term relationships but if you're interested lmk
- he does this because cool popular teens date a lot of people so he should date a lot of people right? he doesnt really actually have a good grasp of, like, intimacy or long-term relationships, he just has fun, moves onto the next guy, and it's okay i guess it feels good i guess but he's not really sure if he's having fun or not
- attends lots of parties because that's where he generally finds guys but also parties are just fun being around people is just fun and if he's not around people then what's the point of him?
[+] mor
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:
B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
Current Theme Music: Devil Town (v1) - cavetown
Weapon: Tactical Combat Shovel
Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me
Memories: Hiya sa Timog

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
Current Theme Music: Play With Me - DDLC OST
Weapon: Bug-A-Salt Camofly 2.0 Insect Eradication Gun
Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit
Pregame: In Vino Veritas - Shake It Out
Memories: Hayashibara Heart to Heart
Prom: Fear and Delight
Trip: Room 832: Welcome to the Witching Hour

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
Current Theme Music: When You Die - MGMT
Weapon: George Hunter High School mascot costume
Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
Weapon: Browning Hi Power 9mm
Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
[+] V6
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.
[+] V5
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Pre-Game Threads: Wiping All Out - Quixotic
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
Weapon: Non-Functional Flamethrower (left in the Clubhouse)
Previous V5 Threads: Finding Center - Wish I Could Breathe - The Visionary
Memories: Offended?
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Weapon: Binoculars
Pregame Threads: Taking it to the Streets
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] misc
[+] meirl
new resting place for chatsig never forget 2018
give my v8 kids friends pls
Slam

Post by Slam »

Teddie:
- Probably casually chill with June. Maybe they did some fooling around kissing as exes? But nothing major.
- Is also an art boy so might be friends with Jayson through that (as if he wouldn’t try to be friends anyway).
- Is not a gamer so probs not friends with Nyah

Spuds:
- Chill with June but nothing huge in common there.
- Also doesn’t have a tonne in common with Jayson so probs not acquainted much if at all.
- Also doesn’t really have much in common with Nyah. Ouch, 0/3.
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

Somehow the image of Matt meowing at Nyah for obvious reasons is stuck in my head. Do with it as you please.
[+] V7

ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics

last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
PREGAME – Past: 1 , 2 | Present: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 | Prom: 1 , 2
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ,9 , 10

ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
V8
follow me on tumblr
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

June: Ren's a friendly kid with a (specifically) chinese cooking passion! 'Cause they are literally a chef in their moms buffet and all. Isaiah's a bit of a high achiever as well- not *that* high but he tutors kids so there's that!

Jayson: Bets is an art kid who probably would give a request or two as a 'trade' for her turning his art into a patch or button or something. I... I mean, I have 1 idea about maybe him and Isaiah but... I dunno I dont think its a very good idea ):

Nyah: I don't know... I dont have much for her other than the fact that our girls both have Bad Name soliditary.
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
Buko

Post by Buko »

I really like June's concept and actually think it meshes well with my own Richard, especially because he did phone banking and participated in voter registration efforts for the Kirby campaign and is also sorta a type A, Deans list dude with a doctor parent and Ivy League ambitions. Just off rip that sorta complimentary friendship and dynamic def speaks to me and so I would love the opportunity to hash things out and maybe flesh out the friendship a bit, even at a tangential level!
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

HELLO TRAIN.

As stated in DMs I would like Nyah and Kitty to be friends that originally met online and only then found out they lived in the same town and went to the same high school. Also Kitty always says NYAH and not NI-ah but she's allowed. :3

I could also see Kitty being art friends with Jayson. Especially since their mutual autism (assuming you make him autistic) would give her impetus to approach him.

Might have more later, I think Lúcio would probably be friends with both June and Jayson but we shall see.
THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU. READ ABOUT THEM AND PREPARE YOURSELF.
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson
Pregame: -#->
Memory: -#-#->
Prom: -#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-|

Richard Smith
Memory: ->
V7: -#-#-#-#-|

Ming Robinson
Memory: ->

Amber Yates
Pregame: -#-#->
Memory: -#-#->
Prom: -#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-|
[+] V6 Roster
Wiki Pages:
G013: Penelope Fitzgerald
G046: Isabel Ramirez

V6 Meanwhile:
|-#-#-|
[+] V5 Roster
Wiki Pages:
Image G005: Madeline Wilcox
Image G030: Sara Corlett
Zetsu

Post by Zetsu »

June + Birch: They're both high-achievers, though Birch's position in that echelon is perpetually precarious. Some of Birch's reckless behavior does manifest in the form of picking fights unnecessarily, though--and even setting that aside, their general high-strung tendencies mean that they snap at others very easily when stressed. Maybe they're a friend who she wishes wasn't a friend?

Jayson + Ren: Pinoy squad (sorta) and Ren would probably be inclined to hang around the artsy nerds, despite not arting themself. Relates to feeling like they don't belong anywhere. If Jayson turns out to be autistic, Ren's friends all know that they're autistic so Jayson should know too.

Nyah + Ren: They're both nerds who are more inclined to talk about games than to actually play them?
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

In terms of relationships, I can see June being annoyed by Darryl's behavior when he's in full annoyance mode.

Jayson and California could probably bond over the fact they both draw.
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

hi hello i WILL reply to this when it is a reasonable time of day aka not 4:30 am but i have a fourth concept saim bonilla so yeah if you're interested enjoy
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:
B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
[+] V6
V6 Characters:
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
[+] V5
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] misc
[+] meirl
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

it is TIME for me to REPLY
Slam wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:00 pm Teddie:
- Probably casually chill with June. Maybe they did some fooling around kissing as exes? But nothing major.
- Is also an art boy so might be friends with Jayson through that (as if he wouldn’t try to be friends anyway).
- Is not a gamer so probs not friends with Nyah

Spuds:
- Chill with June but nothing huge in common there.
- Also doesn’t have a tonne in common with Jayson so probs not acquainted much if at all.
- Also doesn’t really have much in common with Nyah. Ouch, 0/3.
- in hindsight i should clarify that with june, she'd be very chaste. like, the idea i have of any relationship with her is maybe a few dinner/movie dates, just casually hanging out, talking to one another. i'm not sure she's super open to intimacy and i dont think she's the type to casually sleep around too. but i can accept them having dated and then it just casually falling apart once they realize it's not going anywhere physically? but also given teddie's good nature i can still see them being friends after. he's nice enough anyways

- art friend art friend art friend. jayson probably really likes his animation style and maybe also likes him who knows

- also fine with all the non-friend things here even if that means spuds is my Enemy

- I HAVE NEW CHILDE. saim's probably been with teddie. fun times but teddie's a Bit Much for him. wrt spuds how does spuds feel about soccer players? they could be casual acquaintances
Kotorikun wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:32 pm Somehow the image of Matt meowing at Nyah for obvious reasons is stuck in my head. Do with it as you please.
matt is semi-allowed but he's on THIN ICE
in all seriousness they could be casual acquaintances matt seems nice enough. but thin ice [insert 10 knife emojis]

also you have a messy gay (indigo) i have a messy gay (saim) sooooooooo
basically im saying they could have hooked up before but indigo asked for intimacy from saim and what is intimacy or commitment actually????? so that probably ended horribly
Yonagoda wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:28 am June: Ren's a friendly kid with a (specifically) chinese cooking passion! 'Cause they are literally a chef in their moms buffet and all. Isaiah's a bit of a high achiever as well- not *that* high but he tutors kids so there's that!

Jayson: Bets is an art kid who probably would give a request or two as a 'trade' for her turning his art into a patch or button or something. I... I mean, I have 1 idea about maybe him and Isaiah but... I dunno I dont think its a very good idea ):

Nyah: I don't know... I dont have much for her other than the fact that our girls both have Bad Name soliditary.
- re: ren/june cooking friends!!! although will note that june is aggressively Not counterculture she mostly gives off the essence of white bread normally so idk how ren will deal with that. but cooking friends!!
- re: isaiah/june c o n n e c t i o n s. they can be friends yes

- re: jayson/bets more art more art. also im thinking jayson thinks nicely enough of her but picks up on her apathy enough that he thinks it's his fault because he probably annoyed her somehow and why is he like this so he probably distances himself from her usually. but if he's nice to her then hey she isn't mad at him!!! but yeah complicated stuff
- re: jayson/isaiah Do Tell [eyes emojis x5]

- re: saim/ren i am throwing a new childe at you. i have a sk8r boi who also parties a lot so they could be friends probably since they see each other a lot probably
- re: saim/bets i feel like they hang in the same circles but he doesn't like her that much because he's picked upon her fakeness so yeah
Buko wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:41 am I really like June's concept and actually think it meshes well with my own Richard, especially because he did phone banking and participated in voter registration efforts for the Kirby campaign and is also sorta a type A, Deans list dude with a doctor parent and Ivy League ambitions. Just off rip that sorta complimentary friendship and dynamic def speaks to me and so I would love the opportunity to hash things out and maybe flesh out the friendship a bit, even at a tangential level!
Do Let Me Know. i'll probably talk with you through dms about this because im v intrigued
VoltTurtle wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:42 am HELLO TRAIN.

As stated in DMs I would like Nyah and Kitty to be friends that originally met online and only then found out they lived in the same town and went to the same high school. Also Kitty always says NYAH and not NI-ah but she's allowed. :3

I could also see Kitty being art friends with Jayson. Especially since their mutual autism (assuming you make him autistic) would give her impetus to approach him.

Might have more later, I think Lúcio would probably be friends with both June and Jayson but we shall see.
we've talked about nyah and kitty/natasha already and im vvv game for all of the above
kitty and jayson would def be friends finally someone who understands him <33333
wrt lucio, i feel like june could be casual acquaintances with him. jayson would probably crush on him and they've had one or two convos that went well enough i guess but better not press his luck. also saim could be part of the body improvement club with him
Zetsu wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:06 am June + Birch: They're both high-achievers, though Birch's position in that echelon is perpetually precarious. Some of Birch's reckless behavior does manifest in the form of picking fights unnecessarily, though--and even setting that aside, their general high-strung tendencies mean that they snap at others very easily when stressed. Maybe they're a friend who she wishes wasn't a friend?

Jayson + Ren: Pinoy squad (sorta) and Ren would probably be inclined to hang around the artsy nerds, despite not arting themself. Relates to feeling like they don't belong anywhere. If Jayson turns out to be autistic, Ren's friends all know that they're autistic so Jayson should know too.

Nyah + Ren: They're both nerds who are more inclined to talk about games than to actually play them?
re: june/birch i love this dynamic omg. totally up for this. they bring out the worst in each other <3333
re: jayson/ren Another Person Who Understands Him they can be friends yes
re: nyah/ren they can be game frendos
Deamon wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:34 pm In terms of relationships, I can see June being annoyed by Darryl's behavior when he's in full annoyance mode.

Jayson and California could probably bond over the fact they both draw.
june will avoid darryl at all costs.
also as discussed in dms before jayson and california could be pretty good friends yeah! they seem like kindred spirits
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:

[+] V6
V6 Characters:
[+] V5
Dead:
[+] misc
[+] meirl
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

Maraoone wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:10 pm
Kotorikun wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:32 pm Somehow the image of Matt meowing at Nyah for obvious reasons is stuck in my head. Do with it as you please.
matt is semi-allowed but he's on THIN ICE
in all seriousness they could be casual acquaintances matt seems nice enough. but thin ice [insert 10 knife emojis]

also you have a messy gay (indigo) i have a messy gay (saim) sooooooooo
basically im saying they could have hooked up before but indigo asked for intimacy from saim and what is intimacy or commitment actually????? so that probably ended horribly
10 knife emojis doesn't stop Matt but 11 might....... yes

Indigo is drawn to anything bad boy and/or complicated so I don't have any objections to that. Combined with Saim's intimacy and commitment issues Indie probably said something dumb that made it end worse than it had to since he's very honest. messy gay + messy gay = !!?!?!?
[+] V7

ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics

last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
PREGAME – Past: 1 , 2 | Present: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 | Prom: 1 , 2
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ,9 , 10

ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
V8
follow me on tumblr
Slam

Post by Slam »

Maraoone wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:10 pm - in hindsight i should clarify that with june, she'd be very chaste. like, the idea i have of any relationship with her is maybe a few dinner/movie dates, just casually hanging out, talking to one another. i'm not sure she's super open to intimacy and i dont think she's the type to casually sleep around too. but i can accept them having dated and then it just casually falling apart once they realize it's not going anywhere physically? but also given teddie's good nature i can still see them being friends after. he's nice enough anyways

- art friend art friend art friend. jayson probably really likes his animation style and maybe also likes him who knows

- also fine with all the non-friend things here even if that means spuds is my Enemy

- I HAVE NEW CHILDE. saim's probably been with teddie. fun times but teddie's a Bit Much for him. wrt spuds how does spuds feel about soccer players? they could be casual acquaintances
All sounds good! Soz about Spud being your foe.

Teddie would absolutely have fun with Saim if the opportunity presented itself. He's also pretty casual and quick with relationships too so at least there wouldn't be a tonne of drama. wrt Spuds Spuds has no antipathy towards soccer players and would probs be chill with Saim. But again not a tonne in common there so can you stop making kids that Spuds has no enthusiasm for plz :(
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Isaiah's like... whatever the emotional version of a manwhore is and idk if you want like a weird relationship/they bein exes or him having a crush or something idk my memory is leaking out of my ears sorry
[+] v8 babies

Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Yonagoda wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:21 am
Isaiah's like... whatever the emotional version of a manwhore is and idk if you want like a weird relationship/they bein exes or him having a crush or something idk my memory is leaking out of my ears sorry
I'M SORRY I FORGOT TO REPLY TO THIS i'm very up for this let us Confer about this in dms
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:

[+] V6
V6 Characters:
[+] V5
Dead:
[+] misc
[+] meirl
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Maraoone wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:37 am
Yonagoda wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:21 am
I'M SORRY I FORGOT TO REPLY TO THIS i'm very up for this let us Confer about this in dms
Lets.... confer....
[+] v8 babies

Return to “V8 Pregame Planning”